PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Exposure

Dashriprock3172
October 24th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Has anyone accidentally exposed yourself have seen someone do this. I was at a friends house and his hot brother was changing and talking to me. He pulled down his pants to change and his fat cock was hanging out the fly of his boxers. We were talking and he didn't notice until he pulled up his pants. He didn't say anything but just put it back in.

One time I was at the pool at school and a guy who was in my frat was their with a group of other guys. He didn't have on a swim suit and just shorts. He was sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs spread. I could clearly see up the legs of his shorts and see his huge nuts and nice cock resting to the side of those nuts. I was so hard, I jerked in the pool. he stayed their a long time enough for me to rub one out

hallow
October 24th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Once in Siesta Key; there were no changing rooms (official) so I changed in the men's restroom. It wasn't so much an accident - I dropped my drawers and WAITED for someone to come in before I got redressed. I love doing that - getting naked in front of people...seemingly innocent. I need to get to a gym...that's where all the fun is.

paul107
October 24th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I work at a swimmong pool a very boring job.....honest!!! The changing room can be fun although I need to work on my timing to see the hot guys as I'm always just a little too late to see the good stuff.......you know what I mean :(

Anyway I used to work with a really cute guy, 21 great bod and a nice cock. He used to be goalkeeper for a local non-league football team so had to be pretty fit. I used to see him naked on a regular basis and one day asked me to find him a towel and when I got back he snatched the towel off me but not quick enough.....he had a hard on and it looked really hot *|* Since that day I've wondered if I was meant to see it or whether I was just faster at getting back than he thought.

He used to flirt quite a bit but I'm not sure he realised that he was. Now if only my gaydar worked......

organ_piano
October 24th, 2004, 09:07 AM
When I had first set out on my own, I had this little 1-bedroom apartment. There was a family living next door and their living room window was directly across from my bedroom window, which was a direct shot into my bathroom and the commode.

Since I live alone, I really see no need to shut the bathroom door. One night, I'm sitting on the 'mode, doing what a person in that position would normally do when I looked up and saw the father walk over to their window and close their blinds quickly and in disgust.

I don't know why I hadn't put 2 and 2 together before that, but it hadn't occurred to me that that family could totally watch everything that I did on the pot. Talk about a view!!!

In a similar story, I shared an apartment in college and our kitchen overlooked the bedroom of the apartment next door. One day my roommate watched our neighbor (hot college age Italian guy) jerk off. Sadly, he told the neighbor that he watched him , so he was careful to pull the shade after that. I never got to see it for myself, but I fantasized about it many times.

dancerjbj
October 24th, 2004, 09:27 AM
today my friend and his husband stay over. this guy is pretty good looking eventhough not really my type. well he was wearing shorts with no undies so he sat at my computer and he had kis legs wide open so i could see his dick hanging out. i didnt say anything at all and enjoyed the view, after a little while i felt my own cock going up so i had to stop staring since my best friend was in the room and i didnt want to show a boner IT WAS HOT!

CharLee
October 24th, 2004, 03:12 PM
For a few summers I lifeguarded at a private swim club. I bet I saw at least six dicks "accidentially" pop out. The guys knew exactly what they were doing. They'd sit on the lounge chairs, pull up their shorts legs to get more sun and the cocks where too often hanging out, or they would stoop down to get their lotion and whatever off the ground and there were the cocks. The hottest though was an innocent accident. This guy was gorgeous-- about 6'4", black hair, great bod. His son was a real brat and the guy would always come to the club with the kid-- no wife. He and I were talking one day- him standing in front of me sitting on the lounge chair, so his crotch was at my face level. The bratty kid wanted to go somewhere and while he was whining, he pulled his father's shorts down! I got an instant hard-on and was in eye candy heaven. The father quickly pulled up his shorts and took the kid wherever. There were a couple of people around the pool with dropped jaws. He came back the next day and apologized to me about the incident. i told him not to worry about it (but I wanted the kid to do it again and again!). After that he and I became more chatty. He was divorced and had the kid on weekends, so they came to the pool.

stuntboi83
October 24th, 2004, 10:13 PM
ive had a few things like that happen. like 4 years ago when i was a freshman in HS i was in the gym locker room changing, getting ready to go home. and this dude i knew wasnt wearing a shirt and goes "dude, howd i look if i sagged all the time?" and pulled his pants around his ass and when he pulled them up out poped his cock. haha, it was normal size i guess but he got really embarrased and kept saying it was his thumb.

another time i was hanging out with another friend, who is gorgeous too, and i was helping him put posters and stuff up on his ceiling. i wear my t-shirts snug and my pants and boxers low. ok well i was putting this shit up while standing on a little step ladder... thing, for about 20 minutes. everytime i looked down at him he was staring at my stomache area but i didnt say anything. then after the 20 minutes he finnally goes, "hey dude, not that i was really looking, but your pubes are pokin out like a shitload", haha, i started laughing i thought it was funny. but it really wasnt that big of a deal considering me and my guy friends (for whatever reasons) show our pubes to eachtoher all the time, like male bonding without all the "gay" stuff i guess. ive got a few more incidents but ill post em later. ..| (!) ..|

OMGPirate
October 25th, 2004, 02:49 AM
When I was a Freshman in high school I saw Fight Club and became enthralled with Tyler Durden. I didn't know I was gay at the time, but I found him attractive and wanted to emulate him... So I stopped wearing underwear.

Once I was riding my bike home from K-Mart and these two women were staring at me. When I got almost all the way home I noticed my fly had come undone (happened all the time with those pants) and you could see my cock plain as day.

Just_Believe18
October 25th, 2004, 09:35 AM
lol!!! Pirate!

Funtastik
October 25th, 2004, 09:36 AM
These are hot stories! Keep 'em coming...

Once, a few summers ago (when I was 15), I was at my friend's house and we were swimming. My friend is pretty cute, and damn tall, too, so I was alwasy interested to see his dick. Well, after we swam we sat on these long lounge-type chairs to dry off. I purposely positioned myself in a way where I might catch a glimpse... and I did. As we were talking, he sat in just the right way that I saw his balls hanging. I thought I was in heaven until he moved a bit and his dick shifted into my line of view, too! It was amazing, and his dick was so beautiful.

reedsdream
October 25th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I always thought this was accidental, but I guess I'll never know.

I once lived in a downtown penthouse apartment atop a six story building. Because I was on the roof, I could see into a light-well between my building and the adjacent one. I could, in fact, see into the bedroom of a guy in his teens two floors below -- not very far in, but his bed was close enough to the window for me to see him when he was in it.

He was a very regular looking guy. I'd see him on the street with his friends (some girls, some guys), see him playing baseball in the park, or shooting hoops at a nearby playrgound. I also watched him jerk off about a zillion times over the course of a few years. He loved is nipples and his ass, both of which he gave a lot of attention.

One day he was upside down on the bed, hammering away, and looked up and saw me. BLANG! Down came the blinds, never to be raised again.

bogatrice
October 25th, 2004, 02:58 PM
That's funny!

:D

Mike13241
October 25th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I was jogging with a straight friend of mine when this huge doberman came out of nowhere. To outrun it we had to hop a chain link fence. I got over first without any problems, but when he climbed over he sort of fell and his shorts got caught on the spokes at the top making him fall out of his shorts. He was wearing NO underwear! My jaw seriously dropped and I also couldn't help but fall over laughing. He was cut, it's hard for me to say size since he was flacid, but it looked pretty sizable to me. He frantically jumped up and grabbed his shorts, we ran away. Mostly we just laugh about that now, but I'll never forget what I saw.

reedsdream
October 25th, 2004, 07:46 PM
This topic brings up lots of memories.

I did get caught once - in my teens. At the time, my dick was buried as far as I could get it up the ass of my best friend, who was yelling, "Do it, do it, DO IT!" with the driving enthusiasm that made him such a successful captain of the basketball team. Unfortunately, it was my daddy who walked in on us, not even apologizing for returning early from a weekend trip.

It was summer; I got sent to boarding school that fall and never lived at home again, so I never found out how my friend turned out. I'll bet he's straight. We were too young to identify as straight or gay, but I think sex with me was just something he did because he loved sex. I sure loved sex with him. No regrets.

530stud
October 26th, 2004, 01:34 AM
back in high school i was in love with this gorgeous guy who became my best friend.i met him in auto and we always worked on cars together.hes about 5'11" dirty blonde hair and the lightest blue eyes i have ever seen.hes like mildly built i guess about a baseball players build.he is soo hot you wouldnt beleive it.we were really really close to this day hes still the best friend ive ever had .One day we were painting my project car a pontiac fiero gt.it was just me and him and we were locked in the paint booth.well i was wearing my normal sized boxers and a kinda big pair of jeans.soccer season was just ending and i hadnt realized the weight i had lost.i guess i should have becuase it was to the point that i had big veins on my stomach i had never had that before or since (but i want it its so hot).i got ready to make a pas with the spray gun and my pants fell straight down.mu boxers stayed up but i was wearing a tight white tshirt and i had nothing to hide.we both imediatly started laughing and i said "at least i kept my skibbies" and i took a step forward and boom!they slid right down my leggs.i had a funny look on my face and i said "shit!!!" then i was all "hey dont just stand there help me out!!" cause i was hiolding the paint can and the gun.i held the gun out to him to take so i could pull them up.to my surprise he knelt right away and grabbed me boxers.he slid them back up my leggs and hisbuff hairy forearm brushed right against my nut sack and then the tip of my cock.he slid his hands around the egde of my boxers to flip out the edge to make sure it wasnt cutting into me like u would do to your self.so then he went to get my pants but they wouldnt fit past my thighs.he held his hands right beneath my cock and undid my pants.this time when he slid them up his fingers slid right against my leggs and i felt pressure from the fingers he had in my pants to hold them.and then the clencher.when he did up my zipper he looked into my eyes and grabbed my zipper with his thumb and first finger.he looked back down and extended his finger as my zipper was going up and slid his middle finger into the crack in my boxers and brushed my pubbs and buttoned them up and said there you go and smacked my stomach.it all happened within two minutes but it felt like forever. then a couple days later when we had to get ready for class we went to get materials out of the saem room and he said hang on let me put my overalls on real quick.he stripped to to his boxer briefs and took out his overalls.i had never seen him unclothed at all before and i was stunned.he stood unfolding his litte blue overalls for at least a minute and as his muscled moved and flexed different veins were emerging.he had one thatsurged in his ankle and it traveled up his thigh into his shorts and im pretty sure it was the same one that came out of the top pf his boxers.oh man he was only 17 and he had hair everywhere a man should.the edge of his pubbs were stickin out and he had a heavy happy trail.even though he was blonde he had dark course body hair and his boxres were so tight i saw everything that i needed to.they were also black boxers very hot.well i saw an oppurtunity.as he stepped into his overalls and streched them up i said here let me help you.i looked directly into his eyes and grabbed his zipper which started half way up his thigh.i extended my finger just like he did and i never took my eyes off his and i slid my finger up his thigh into his groin across his stomach,over his ribs,under his peck around his nipple and across his collar bone to his broad shoulder.his mouth was hanging open and i saw an instant bulge in his pants so i did the reverse;i slid it back down real slow but this time i hooked his shorts with my thumb and pulled them off real slow.wow he had a beutiful cock!thid time once the zipper was down i grapped the side of his thigh with my whole hand and i slid it up his thigh onto his stomach.then i drug my finger tips down to his cock and started massaging it.he leaned in and just rested his head on my shoullder and started rubbing my ass and my back.i kissed his neck and he started sucking on mineand i locked the door,i slid his overalls all the way of and started to play with his ass crack.i kissed his neck and sucked his nipples for a real long time he had a great chest real strong and hairy.when i stopped he instantly went down and started giving me head when he stood up he was holding his cock in a way that got me ven harder.i got on my knees and there was little dripplets of precum so i slurped them off his head and kissed his balls.i licked his balls and stuck my middle finger right in his ass.he moaned and got week in one knee so i rubbed the back of that knee and kissed his groin on that side while i slid my hand to his butt cheek.he pulled my shirt up over my head and i stood up.my pants were already down because he had given me head but i pushed him forward towards a work table in the room.i stepped out iof my pants and leaned up against his tight warm body.my cock slid straight into his groin.we were making out.i fliped him over onto his stomach and grabbed some hand lotion from the wall (hand cleaner stuff i dont know)it was real soapy and slimy so i fingered him some more with the lube.he was in that state by now where it just looks like hes sleeping.i poked his but check and slid it across his cheek into his crack.i gave it to him good and propper and he came everywhere.i pulled out halfway through my orgasm and shot all over hismuscular back.i gave him a back ruband worked it into his skin.we gethered our cloths and got in my car we were both still but naked.we cuddled with his legg over my cock for the rest of the class(like 1.5 hours).at the end we left for lunch and made out at taco bell.while we were kissing i accidently said "I LOVE YOU" and scared him off.i didnt hear from him for a month but then he came to me and said "i have been thinking a lot and i want to be with you" we are still in love but not out and surprisingly enough i let him get married to a girl.we are going to have a baby with her hopefully but all thats in the future.......... k i got kinda carried away but it was fun and i hope you enjoy!

sw22br
October 26th, 2004, 11:08 PM
When I was 12, I was at the club changing room and my friends and I were talking about a disease related to the penis skin and a guy came to us with his dick in his hand explaining everything and everyone left me alone with him and I was : OH MY GOD! HE´S GOING TO RAPE ME OR WHAT?

In high school my math teacher kissed me but I rejected him ´cause he is married and I was young and afraid. Well, my school had a house where the teachers who lived in other town could stay while they were in our city teaching. So, my math teacher forgot his wallet and the principal asked me to take the wallet to him and I went to the Teacher´s House where he was and it happens that the front door stays in the front of the bathroom door wich was open and when I entered he was there, naked in the shower, all wet and hot, all those muscles, a perfect body, hairy pub and a nice cock. He looked to me with a face expression that was a mix of dirty and surprise and since I was rejecting him I just shaked the wallet in my hands to make him notice that I was there to bring it and left without a word.

cryzeus
November 4th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I've had alot of luck with the "accidently" seeing straight guy's cock.

My cousin, who I stay with for days or weeks at a time, lived in an apartment building that was right next to another apartment building that college students from the local college used. The guest bedroom had a window that faced the other building and several of the guys who lived there didn't close their shades/curtains. I got to see lots of cock.

Also, my cousins best friend would always spend the night over there and sleep in the living room couch.....he would only wear boxers when he slept and his cock would flop out in the middle of the night. He had a nice big, thick cock too! Twice I was lucky enough to see him with a hard-on while he was having a wet dream (i would guess....he was asleep with a h-o).

I have more....but I'll post at a later time.

getstoseven
November 4th, 2004, 04:32 PM
it was fun and i hope you enjoy!
DUDE!! That was SO FUCKING HOT I'm DRIPPING!!!! *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* (!)

bb0956275
March 10th, 2005, 02:37 PM
It was the dog days of August and it was hot. There was a nice outdoor pool owned by a childless, middle aged couple. They lived right across the street from me and I had gone swimming in their pool many times. It had always been with a suit on. I was a senior in high school and my dick was small. It was also shaved of pubic hair again. I had had a hernia operation in December and was in a 10th grade gym class where my tiny shaved dick had been exposed for all to see.

Bret, Greg, Kerry, Kurt Rice, Jerry and Kelly were playing truth or dare with Mike next to the river. We all had a a few beers even though I was only 17. Bret was 19, Kerry, Jerry and Kelly were 18 and Kurt and Greg were both 14. It was almost 1 in the morning when Greg dared all of us to go to my neighbor’s pool and go skinny dipping.

We were staying the night in 3 tents in Greg and Bret’s back yard and it was on the other side of my neighbor. We went back to the tents and stripped. It was dark so no one was looking at dicks. We went over the fence and looked at the pool. All of us got in quietly and were swimming around. The pool water was cold and I could feel my dick getting smaller as I was swimming.

Kurt and Greg came over to where I was getting out of the pool. Kurt had a flashlight and when I got out of the water he shined his light on my tiny, shaved dick. He laughed when he saw my tiny, shaved dick. Greg had 9” thick and uncut and Keith had the same. Each of them were only 14. I was a senior and 17 but they had more cock and sex hair than I did.

Just then, all the outside lights went on. A voice came over the sound system. Attention, stay where you are. The perimeter fence has been electrocuted and you would be injured if you try to go over it. Everyone was scared shitless. In just a few minutes the man was at the pool and he told us to all line up with our arms holding onto a pole that looked like a chin up bar but was wide enough for all 7 of us to be on at the same time.

The owner shined his light on each of us. Then he looked at each of our groins.

Greg said…”Holy shit, look how tiny Mike’s dick is. He is shaved just like a little kid.” The owner of the pool began to laugh. His light was directed on my shaved groin. All the guys had a great view of my tiny, pathetic weiner.

The owner said: “Mike, you sure have a tiny little dick for a high school senior. I never thought you were this small. And I certainly thought that you would have a patch of pubes by now. Now tell me Mike, why are you swimming in my pool nude? Why are your sex hairs shaved off? Perhaps I should call your mother and have her come over here and talk to you while you stand here naked.” “Is that what you want Mike?”

I responded: “Mr. Robinson, please don’t do that. I can’t get in any more trouble right now. And I really don’t want my mom to see my privates. I would do anything..anything you wanted. Please don’t tell her.

“OK, Mike, I think I can work things out with you myself this time. But, I want you to clean the pool tomorrow morning and go swimming with my nephews when they arrive tomorrow Mike”, said Mr. Robinson.

bb0956275
March 10th, 2005, 02:45 PM
I was at my friends house for the night. It was a warm night and he wanted to go for a walk over by the river. We walked behind the High School and my friend Kerry dared me to streak naked from where we were to the back of the high school and back. I was 17 and a senior in high school.

I took off all my clothes. I had a small dick. It was only 4" when hard. I had just shaved off my sex hair so when Kerry saw me he was surprised. I told him I would be right back. I ran over to the high school The perimeter was totally lit up. Just as I was nearing the school a police car drove by. I ran to hide but the officer shined his light in my direction and ordered me to come out.

I lived in a rural, small town and I knew George the town policeman very well. He got a full view of my tiny shaved dick. I was exposed to him accidentally. I was really embarrassed.
ballsontheline@aol.com

BudinShorts
March 10th, 2005, 03:56 PM
http://www.tsfpics.com/jockpiss/images/pic12lg.jpg

Gardenboy95
March 10th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I was 20 in the Navy at sea for some time. I had laid on my bunk during the afternoon, in my boxer shorts. I did occur a hard on, and it was out of my shorts as I was waking up, and the other guys came in. I did not have time to get inside, so I just pretended I was still sleeping. Well they soon had to make comment to one another about my boner. No one said anything to me later, except for a few that approach me and said what they caught , and that do not worry about it, and that they all get like that at times. very embarassing to me.
When I was about 15 I attended a track meet at a downtown school. We had to take showers, our school did not have any, anyway, this is the first time I seen so many naked boys, and I got a good hard on, and went into the shower, that was a mistake for sure. They all teased me, but again later the older boys told me privately that they all have the problem and not to worry about it.

dr_beat
March 10th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Sorry, this isn't a hot story.

Once at a family bbq at my sister's, my cousin brought her boyfriend at the time.
I actually knew him as well from the gym we both attended and was impressed at his body. On this day, he was wearing short, and the way he was sitting meant that I could see up his pant leg. I got a nice view of his cock and balls; even though I'd checked him out at the gym, it was still hot. I had my camera, but didn't have the nerve to take "casual" pictures.

Bi Married Male
March 10th, 2005, 11:40 PM
http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/20027/TB0881.jpg
http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/70639/favbear10.jpg
http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/10547/158510286_288717.jpg
http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/10547/989164490_378494.jpg
http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/10547/473773528_365189.jpg

SouthBeach30
March 11th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Strange I saw this thread as I've just experienced an "accidental exposure". I was at Georgie's (a local bar) and sitting out on the patio. There was a guy at the table in front of us sucking face with this cute latin guy. We were talking and I looked back and clear as day, the head of his dick was poking out of the fly of his jeans. It was just there throbbing for a few minutes while they were kissing. When they stopped for a minute, he noticed and quickly shoved it back in and buttoned his fly.

OrionNorthFL
March 11th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Waterparks are the best place to go see straight dick...even if it isn't necessarily "accidental" exposure.

A couple of summers ago, I went to Blizzard Beach in Orlando, and when it was time to leave, I spent an extra long time getting dressed and watching the guys around me change out of their wet suits, towel off, and then re-dress in dry clothes.

I remember this one guy in particular sat right next to me, and got completely naked. He put on leg up on the bench and toweled off, not saying a word, his dick flopping around.... I SWEAR he did it on purpose... when I finally left (after seeing lots of penis from all around the world :D ), I saw the guy from the changing room leave with his family....he kinda gave me a half smile...

Bi Married Male
March 13th, 2005, 01:08 PM
http://www.shortslad.co.uk/Roland/5-tb.html
http://www.shortslad.co.uk/felipe/debate%20009-tb.html
http://www.shortslad.co.uk/Adrian/sh0884-tb.html
http://www.shortslad.co.uk/webshorts4/02-pp.JPG
http://www.shortslad.co.uk/shorts7/01010134-tb.html

Brad
March 13th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah. Several years ago I took a summer job cleaning the school I taught in during summer break. It was my job this particular hot day to clean an obscure store room at the back of the "U" shaped school which was backed by a playground and woods. One of the roofers who had been working that day stripped completely out of his filthy clothes about 30 feet from a window I looked out of. He felt totally at ease and didn't even look around as he revealed his incredibly tight muscled body. He peeled his tight jeans and underwhear right down showing his smooth white ass and body. His deeply taned arms and neck made it seem even hotter and dirtier, but he was totally innocent about it which was also a turn on.

arco
March 13th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I was on a walk on a farm in the foothills with a group of 20 or so friends, men and women, and had to lag behind to look after some kids for a bit. When the kids' moms caught up with me, the group I'd been walking with was several hundred yards ahead of me. I lit out running after them. They were walking through a pasture and were coming up to a barbed wire fence just as I got close. In a rush of showing off I decided I'd run up behind them and jump the fence in front of them instead of waiting for them to open the gate. I sailed over the fence like a gazelle but the minute my foot left the ground the crotch in my old corduroy jeans ripped back to front and sideways and I wasn't wearing any underwear. It left nothing at all to the imagination.
Embarrassing?

wishyouwerehere
March 13th, 2005, 03:23 PM
(!) When I was in the army my room looked directly across to the next billet, one night I had the lights of and was watching TV and the light in the room opposite cam on, the bloke had just returned from the shower with a towel wrapped round him that he dropped as soon as he closed the door. He went to a drawer an pulled out a dry towel and started to dry himself off and spent a lot of time drying his cock. He looked in the mirror and was admiring his body and started to pull on his dick, I forgot about the TV instantly as I began stroking my 7" through my shorts. The guy had a hard on and proceeded to lock his door, he walked back and was facing the window and wanking himself off. By this time I was rock hard and my dick was sticking out of the leg of my shorts ( like a twat I hadn't locked it) (luckily), it was my mate, who immediately saw what I was doing and walked to the window to see what I was looking at. He didn't say a word and headed for the door, I thought that he was disguted and we would never speak again, also the whole camp would know, but he locked my door and returned looked my in the eye and shook his head, knelt down and licked the precum of the end of my cock. What happened after that is another story, may tell you some time. Needless to say my time in the Regiment was fantastic.

Abercrombie Surfer
March 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM
http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/6091/am0024.jpg

Theres always naked guys walking around the shower house at my beach. Usually they are gay men. Sometimes their are naked dads in the showers with his kids, or you will notice a wedding ring on some others. Its a great place to get your dick sucked.

buddhadaddy23
March 14th, 2005, 10:30 AM
there was this boy i used to have such a big crush on my junior year of high school. so we were swimming in gym class and everyone was always really shy, found ways to change without having to get naked in front of anyone. they'd use a big towel, or change in a bathroom stall or something. so anyways, we had a bunch of private showers lined up across from the big public shower. each private shower had a curtain, but they didn't always close all the way so there'd be a little crack on the side. so this boy i had a crush on decided he was going to change in a private stall as i was washing off before getting into the pool in the public shower. well, there was a bigger opening than normal on the side of the curtain and i was in perfect view to see EVERYTHING. as soon as he took off his underwear, i had an instant hard on. his cock was hot as hell. i wanted him to keep his pants off forever. after that day, i paid attention to when he was going to change. i got to see him change 3 different times in total. it was nice :)

Galba
March 16th, 2005, 03:24 AM
http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/8/0062_jpg.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=0062_jpg.jpg)

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/8/0065_jpg.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=0065_jpg.jpg)

Kalel42
June 2nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
My roommate and I have gotten pretty damn drunk on several occasions. I always make sure he goes to bed first because he stips to his boxers and just flops onto the top bunk. Several times I've seen his cock hanging out the bottom of his boxers while he's passed out drunk. Very nice, but seldom.

The lesson to be learned is that you should ALWAYS drink with your roommate if he wants to. And besides, you can jack off to your favorite internet porn with him laying there, cock exposed, just a few feet away and not have to worry about him regaining consciousness any time soon.

boneman71
June 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
The best thing for me is the gym I go to...communal showers. Very hot and sometimes turns up some interesting prospects :)

djm277
June 5th, 2005, 06:28 PM
When I was in college, I lived in a dorm that was a 9-story building and it faced another dorm of the same height. I was lucky enough to have a room that faced the other dorm. Every once in a while< especially in the morning I would get up early and sit at my desk which faced the window. It was amazing to me what people were doing with their shades wide open.MY best memory of those times was actually seeing a guy alone in his room masturbating on his bed.I kept my eye on him the whole time. I even watched as he got dressed and later on I saw him in the cafeteria eating breakfast and smiled. Little did he know that what he was doing earlier had made me so horny, I jacked off in the shower thinking about him.

axb8000
June 10th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Yea, I had a few friends who'd get wasted drunk and pass out in their boxers. This was prime time to see their cocks flop out the fly or their balls out the bottoms. I always made usre to stay up past them!!!

surge
June 11th, 2005, 01:01 PM

spike
June 13th, 2005, 09:38 PM
http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/8/0062_jpg.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=0062_jpg.jpg)

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/8/0065_jpg.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=0065_jpg.jpg)

LOL, Where did you find this?!

remixafterburn
June 14th, 2005, 10:54 PM
at a gym i used to go to, this trainer was wearing long baggy shorts and he was resting in between sets. i saw his thing through the leg. great lookin guy too.

as for me, not too accidental. after a workout, i was talking with a friend who worked there. didn't want him to leave so i changed in front of him. i could see he was staring at my uncut. i put my pants on the last. :) talked for about half an hour and i was naked. lol.

Benson19
June 15th, 2005, 07:51 AM
i remember back when i was 17..with my friend i was over at his house...just hanging...amm yeh anyways..after abit..he suggested we head out..to go and see a movie or something..as we were gonna leave..he said ..hang on ..ill just change my pants..so like he went and got some pants..i was still in his bedroom, then as he quickly went to pull down his pants..some how he pulled down his boxers together..in the hurry that he was.. . and i was facing him...talking to him as this happened..and i saw everything..he just got stunned for a sec..and said ..woops..sorry about that..
well i did'nt mind that i saw that..lol

Bradley
June 16th, 2005, 07:05 AM
On my track team in highschool, I always changed with the seniors. They were known to just get buttass naked, which is of course why I chose to change by them. So, as I was talking with my friend Tony (a senior) he said "Brad, don't look down there Kyle's changing..." But I did of course, lol.. and boy did he have the biggest cock I ever seen. I was a freshmen at that time though, so of course everything was big. Needless to say, Kyle smiled brightly (he's one of those straight jocks who fools around you know, tipping and stuff. But he goes WAY to far, and there were always rumors he gave head to lots of guys.) ... Well, to make a long story short, the rumors were true. Fuck buddies ever since then. :)

paatreides
June 17th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Lunch is over --- I'll have to post my experience later on tonite...

Have a great day y'all!!

paatreides
June 17th, 2005, 05:12 PM
It was pretty funny - even at the time it happened.

I enjoy hiking (well liesurely walks, actually). A couple of years after I moved here I started hiking out in the National Park. You rarely - if ever - ran into anyone else out there. I always carried a water bottle in one hand and my camera in the other. One afternoon as I was hiking around, shirt slung around my shoulders, I had to piss something awful.

Just at the side of the trail to my left, a rather large boulder sat in a little bit of shade from small trees and the looming mountain. So I strolled on over, tossed my stuff on top. I turned away from it, opened my pants and let loose. As happens to me many times when I take a whiz outdoors (for whatever strange reason) I got semi hard. Then of course, as I cleared and shook, it turned into a full blown boner. Ah, me... a light breeze tickling my ballsac the urge came on. I kinda spyed around and, assuming from past experiences noone else was out there, let nature take its course.

I dropped my pants to my ankles, leaned against the boulder nestling my ass cheeks comfortably, and proceeded to stroke away. Nice and liesurely like. Just as the first shot of cum jetted out, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to see a guy stopped dead in his tracks, stunned, mouth agape. I mean at that point, what can ya do? You can't stop the flood. I stroked until I'd finished squirting my jizz on the ground in front of me. Seemed he'd recovered from the shock because he was still standing there watching (at least his mouth had shut). All I could do was shrug my shoulders and grin at him. He grinned back at me and went on his way.

So I guess being unexpectantly seen in the buff is an understatement for me, eh?

cesco
June 19th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Yo P,
That is the funniest!!! Oh well!! Kind of like when I packed a monster dildo for a trip, was called to the airport desk where the two people were laughing when I walked in. It was when I got to my room and I found out they searched my bag!! Big ole monster staring right at them, now try explaining that to the people in my room when it fell out!!!

RenegadeDaniel
June 29th, 2005, 08:59 AM
me and my 2 bestfriends were at the beach like a month ago and we were sitting in the car at this parking lot right across from the beach and it was about 1:30 am and we were smoking(pot) starting on our second or third bowl and there were some people around cause we were next to a bar and there was this big fat puerto rican guy like at least 400 pnds. and it looked like he was walking up to our car and he stopped like 3 feet away near a tree and looked around and pulled out his tiny dick(it was so small ive never seen anything like it) and started pissing and we were really stoned so we were laughing so hard and he didnt even notice we were in the car so the car was off so i took the key and pressed the panic button and the car started honking and he got so scared he fell and was still pissing. it stands out as one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

oh yea and something sexy and kinda funny since that was gross... in gym class i see alot of dick(the guys in my school are so fucking hot) and i used take pictures with my camera phone and this spanish kid told the coach im not aloud in the lockeroom anymore haha.

fun4one
June 29th, 2005, 02:23 PM
When I was in high school I was sitting on the steps and chatting with a few friends. After it was over and we had left, my best friend said "dude, your balls were hanging out all the while we were sitting on the steps". WOW. was I shocked. I am not usually an exhibitionist, but I was kinda glad they were showing. I just remembered this when I saw the topic.. Thanks guys!

Giomanach
July 2nd, 2005, 05:25 AM
This topic brings up lots of memories.

I did get caught once - in my teens. At the time, my dick was buried as far as I could get it up the ass of my best friend, who was yelling, "Do it, do it, DO IT!" with the driving enthusiasm that made him such a successful captain of the basketball team. Unfortunately, it was my daddy who walked in on us, not even apologizing for returning early from a weekend trip.

It was summer; I got sent to boarding school that fall and never lived at home again, so I never found out how my friend turned out. I'll bet he's straight. We were too young to identify as straight or gay, but I think sex with me was just something he did because he loved sex. I sure loved sex with him. No regrets.

See... You got sent to boarding school. If I got caught like THAT, in my teens... You'd probably hear about some teen in Australia being murdered by his father, in rage. [I'm not kidding, NOR exaggerating at all... Specially cos he gave up smoking round my early teens, too]

I was, what... 7? >.<
And coaxing the next door kid to hold me harder... We were under my backdoor stairs. My dad found us. He gave me a beating, including literally KICKING me in the butt. Hurt like hell. {he's a total brute when he gets angry}
I sort of went into denial. After a year and a half, roughly, mum took me to a doctor... !oops! ...for a problem, and the doctor got me on tablets, amongst things.
Anyway, years after, mum once said - it never 'cured' me of *that*, but it cured me of something else, she said with a knowing smile. I asked what, already anticipating it. She refused to say. Somedays, in the following years, when I'd get angry at her, I'd feel an IMMENSE urge to scream in her face, "Guess what, woman?! Those damn tabs didn't cure me of ANYTHING!" Of course, with my cowardice/submissive nature, and inhumanly patience - I always quelled my anger. Maybe I was/am using them. But I don't want to be chucked out of home until i'm FULLY prepared, emotionally/financially...

Another encounter - this time from a friend.
About three years ago, in early 2003, I caught up with a guy I did swimming with back in school. [details in gym-coach thread]
I totally had the hots for him in school, and even though he truly let himself go a bit in those years after, I still liked him.
Well, after, when we were in the changerooms. I'd seen his dick through his wet footy shorts.
Later, as he was getting changed, I noticed he was only wearing a towel. Both from pre-meditation, and also spur-of-the-moment sillyness, I started whipping him with my towel. He used his shirt on me. I started winning until, suddenly, his towel fell around his feet. Now, I was both shocked and delighted, but the first totally caught me, and with embarassment, JUST as I caught sight of anything, I turned around, and IMMEDIATELY started packing my own stuff. [I was also late for my bus - damn those car-less years]
We didn't speak of it again. And we haven't spoken since late that year. I *do* plan to contact him sometime. He never seemed to get a girlfriend. And I kept being hopeful...

paatreides
July 4th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Yo P,
That is the funniest!!! Oh well!! Kind of like when I packed a monster dildo for a trip, was called to the airport desk where the two people were laughing when I walked in. It was when I got to my room and I found out they searched my bag!! Big ole monster staring right at them, now try explaining that to the people in my room when it fell out!!!

Thus the reason I've never taken any toys with me on any business trips!!! I just couldn't stand the embarrassment of a maid or anyone else seeing them... !oops! But, oddly enough, I don't seem to care about leaving cum-soaked towels lying around.

Only once did I get seen in a motel room whacking my bone... I was a senior in HS and had gone to the prom. The picnic was the next day so I rented a room in a little roadside motel. I always sleep in the nude... Woke up the next morning with the usual hard-on. I was enjoying a nice, long, slow session and was stroking away. Didn't realize the curtain was open about 4 inches. The day shift desk clerk was strolling by - must have seen me - and I heard him say "Well, if it feels good, do it." And I certainly did! *|*

dwengster
July 12th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Now if only my gaydar worked......

uh huh... if only mine worked as well...lol

or rather, hoped it was working already by then... was 16...and wasn't ready still to admit being gay so was rather still a closet...

high school class outing in a remote beach resort... lotsa beach bods too... place where college jocks frequent apparently... shower room wasn't cubicled... scared shit to shower with anyone around so waited til i got it all to myself before i showered... was about to strip down my lycra speedos when here came this sexy college dude in beach shorts... i quickly tugged up my speedos and started soaping while i quietly felt the other guy strip down... to a damn hot black thong!!! he showered next to me. he was yummy as jocks would look like... had a sexy treasure trail... mmmmm.... apparently he was checking me out too... trying to be friendly with me but i was all too stiff and wouldn't know how to react properly so i just smiled and answered his questions and hurriedly soaped, rinsed, stripped, towel-dried and changed as quickly as possible.... but i was feeling hot inside then.

now, looking back... i think he wanted me... coz why was he smiling all the time he was talking with me?

it would have been my first time with a guy or with anyone if ever...

alas.... that's how the cookie crumbles...lol

paatreides
July 16th, 2005, 07:13 AM
...coz why was he smiling all the time he was talking with me?

maybe he was just a nice guy....
(*8*) :-) :-)

emogood-emoevil
October 27th, 2005, 10:49 PM
i expose myself on accident alot. i change in the parking lot of my job, i hate to devote too much time to them. once i was talking to a buddy i work with while changing and when i dropped my pants my boxers went with them, he laughed his ass off but ended up telling people i wasnt too badly endowed. pretty much everytime i bend over im told my ass crack is showing.

UrbanBOYS
October 29th, 2005, 10:42 AM
HOT stories here ... thanks for sharing guys !!!

dfwjacker
October 29th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I always thought this was accidental, but I guess I'll never know.

I once lived in a downtown penthouse apartment atop a six story building. Because I was on the roof, I could see into a light-well between my building and the adjacent one. I could, in fact, see into the bedroom of a guy in his teens two floors below -- not very far in, but his bed was close enough to the window for me to see him when he was in it.

He was a very regular looking guy. I'd see him on the street with his friends (some girls, some guys), see him playing baseball in the park, or shooting hoops at a nearby playrgound. I also watched him jerk off about a zillion times over the course of a few years. He loved is nipples and his ass, both of which he gave a lot of attention.

One day he was upside down on the bed, hammering away, and looked up and saw me. BLANG! Down came the blinds, never to be raised again.

reedsdream, I would definitely let you watch me jerk off ;) *|*

sw22br
November 2nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
The only experiences I can remember which fits in this topics are when I saw my uncle naked(and that wasnt a cool view) because he forgot there was people on the house and left the bathroom without clothes.

One time when my cousin and I had to use the bathroom at the same time, he in the bathtub and I in the shower and when he was getting in the tub I saw his butt.

And recently in a trip with a friend he tried to change putting his shorts with a towel over it and I saw his butt. Also his underwear was kinda transparent and I was always seeing his butt. This one was the hotiest of all.

kelloggjammer
November 3rd, 2005, 08:32 PM
First story: A gross out.

My boss's bedroom window looks directly into Henry Kissinger's bedroom window. They've known each other for years and one night a couple years ago, they attended the same formal function. They left about the same time, got home about the same time, and went into their respective bedrooms to change at about the same time. And neither of them had closed their curtains.

Since the story was told in a mixed crowd, I have yet to hear the details, but I can imagine. They guy was Tricky Dick's Secretary of State after all...

kelloggjammer
November 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
Second Story: A Family Affair.

A couple years ago I was at a raging party my cousin threw. At some point during the night we were sitting around the kitchen table attempting to play Texas Hold 'Em, a game which is surprisingly difficult after 7 or 8 hours of drinking. The kitchen chairs were made of wicker and when my cousin went to stand up, the wicker had grabbed his shorts and held onto them.

It was quickly revealed that he had nothing on underneath, and I have to admit that for an instant, I let down my guard and stared. His cock was huge! As big soft as mine is hard. He was Italian, and I'd heard the stereotypes, but none of his brothers were that hung!

Long story short: He was drunk. I was drunk. I got a one-on-one interview with that cock before the end of the night.

In the morning, he made some comment about not being able to find his underwear and asked me if I knew where they were. I think it was his polite way of saying "Let's forget last night ever happened."

kelloggjammer
November 3rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
Third story: Boot Camp

Years ago I went to Air Force ROTC field training. We were in a massive dorm at Sheppard AFB and each floor had these 4-head communal showers. I've got three tales to tell from those showers, none involving accidental exhibitionism, but all very voyeuristic!

Tale 1: The Blond (http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/106943/mark.jpg)
The Blond was a blond-haired blue eyed all-American type of guy with a perfect body. His cock was larger than average and somehow he and I were always in the shower at the same time... The part I liked the most was he actually took the time to clean his asscrack. I'd never seen any guy do that in a public shower before. The way he did it was a blast. He'd cup under each cheek and alternately shake them. He had no idea that whenever he did it, he'd flex all his muscles and his cock and balls wagged back and forth. So I got to enjoy that once a day for a month. I think he's still in the Air Force flying F-16s. He's married with kids, but as a hobby he became a competition bodybuilder. So a picture pops up on the net every now and then.

Tale 2: The Horse (http://www.justusboys.com/userimages/106943/Phil.jpg)
This guy was a cadet from Michigan. The most well-hung guy I've ever met. I couldn't understand why all the girls in the camp drooled all over him, until I saw him in the shower. Without thinking I exclaimed "Jesus Christ 'Horse' (I'll protect the innocent), put that thing away before you hurt someone!" I swear to God it hung halfway to his knees. I think it made him self-conscious because I never saw him in the shower again.

Tale 3: The Sergeant
We had one former sergeant in the camp who was becoming an officer. He was still pretty young, and had a great body. Shaped a lot like I was but a bit taller. One day I was getting out of the shower as he was getting in. Our cocks made contact. We both gasped. Then our eyes made contact. And in that instant, we knew each other's deepest darkest secret. But of course there was a line of 20 more guys waiting for the shower so that was the end of it.

wantstosuckajock
November 4th, 2005, 02:38 AM
aaah memories...
like 2 years ago (i was 17) i went to a friends house after school and i went on his computer tryin to fix something, and he went to his room for a minute. welll 15 had past and i walked over to his room and his door was slightly open and i saw him jackin off *|* *|* *|* *|* all hardcorish on his bed. he was hot a top batter for our baseball team and totaly fit (unlike me :( ) he thought i was as straight as he was right then, and i walked in and totaly porn starishly asked "Your need help with that man?" he looked at me with such a glare :grrr: i was like hmm !oops! and then he totaly sat up and said "only if its wet and warm" :badgrin: he was a total slut for cheerleaders and i knew he was jokeing cause he started to stand up and well i said "why yes i do have something wet and warm" he sat back down and looked at me oddly "shall i use it?" i asked. "dude i aiin't fuckin you ass" :grrr: he went on sitting back down... all i did was get on my knees and sucked him like there was no tomarrow and man did he last since then he has been my little dick on a stick i can call up and ask "got a hardon?" and rush over.... sorry im a suck slut ](*,)

i366i
November 9th, 2005, 08:14 PM
i love this thread.. i wish i had some experiences to share :-(

Chaos_Angel
November 26th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Hey guys, these are totally awesome stories, but I have one of my own I want to share;)! For those of you who don't know, I do modeling on weekends and stuff like that (pays the bills pretty well), and I'm also bi, so I pretty much melt for any of my model friends and the agency I got to.....ANYWAY....being Bi and open about it, I've been asked out my both guys and guys (and when either one is model hot, it is hard choosing!)....well anyway, here is the good parts. I'm an underwear model, so for some shoots I have to walk around with 3 or 4 other guys in my undies and we'll put our arms around another, or dance, and just walk, dance whatever for the camera....well lately....the guys I model with have been getting kinda kinky (you know, ass grabbing, cock grabbing, all the good stuff) and one of them even came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go into an orgy with them....OF COURSE I said yes, and it was one of the hottest thins that has ever happened to me.....hm....modelsss......

Stischer47
November 26th, 2005, 11:03 AM
This happened at the college I teach at. One day a couple of summers ago, during one of the summer soccer camps we have for high school students, there was a group of HS soccer players standing outside the Student Union. I noticed a group of girls seated at a nearby table looking over and giggling. Taking a closer look, I noticed that the shorts of one of the guys had ridden up and was exposing his dick (he was rather endowed). Not sure if this was on purpose or not, I strolled over to the group and suggested that all the guys check their shorts. When he looked down, he turned bright red and quickly tucked his dick back in. As I walked away, the girls gave me a dirty look. The rest of the summer, every time I saw the kid, I'd wink and smile...he'd turn twenty shades of red.

shdwmstr
December 24th, 2005, 12:38 PM
well this classmate of mine begged me to have a party in my house since he was cute i let him

so before the party he came extra early to fix whatever and stuff

he asked me if he could take a bath
i agreed
so when he was done he forgot he needed a towel and asked me to get one so i did when i opened the door in the bathroom i saw his ass it was cute hehehe he just smiled
to bad i didnt dee the front though hehehee

ohh btw my girl cousin was there also in the same room but im not sure if she saw him hahaha

im now like totally crushing on this guy now

when i confronted to him about it

he got all mad and just blackmailed me no sex though
im just wondering why he smiled when i saw his ass

Silvernitrate
December 28th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Two years ago I went on a school trip and this really cute guy went with us. I had the biggest crush on him, but i wasnt sure of his sexuality. I had heard rumors about him being gay, but I always doubt rumors i hear, so i ignored that.

Well, we got to our hotel room and it was before our competition and after an extremely long roadtrip we took showers and went over our stuff since we had more than plenty of time to spare. I was putting on my shirt when i looked over and saw him sitting on the bed reading some papers in his boxers. Wow, my heart raced so fast and I got really really excited! He had the nicest set of balls I had ever seen! I made sure to study at the table so i can sneak glances at his balls. hehe.
After a few events he showed me his dick and later that night when we got back to the room, I got to see his dick again. It was big and THICK.. it was really yummy as well! some of the best sex.. still one of my favorite fuck buddies.. though its be a while since we have done anything... that will change soon! :D

Chance1826
January 3rd, 2006, 02:26 AM
When I was in H.S. I took a friend of mine, Cory, to the slopes with me so I could teach him how to ski! Sometime over the next five sessions he ended up falling and breaking his arm. I felt so bad..he was the 2nd state diving champion in PA in 1993 1994.

it was shortly after he broke his arm that I invited him to a holiday party. He had one heck of a time getting dressed that evening... or so I think. Cory asked me if I would assist him with putting his pants on. I said I would. I put his shirt on, and than helped him get into a pair of pants. As I pulled up his pants i brushed over his cock (he is rather nice 6.5 -7) with my hand...I got so hard. He than asked me if I would tuck his shirt in because he could not do it. As I was tucking his shirt in I stuck my hand down in his pants, palm open and brushed over him again..he was now semi hard. However, I was done tucking him in.

I always thought Cory was gay...especially after I caught his mother and his brother chatting about Cory and I as a potential couple. I questioned his mother and she told me due to his father being a drill instructor, Cory will always be uncomfortable if he is gay and comes out. To this day I look back at what we could have done and I think... if I just...

I can also remember when I was staying at Cory's house (we used to sleep over at each others house every weekend and during holidays every night) he decided to play a game. He had this sleeping bag on the floor and he told me to get in the bag. I did and he told me lets see if two people can fit into the bag. He said he would however go head first. I thought for sure when he went down he was going to go down on something else also! Than we reversed rolls and I went down.. I was so tempted to go down on him, but never did.

We had quite a few experiences like the one above. I still am very good friends with Cory to this day. When we graduated from college in 2000, he got engaged... and than broke off the relationship after his parents divorced...he remains single to this day!

I have now found out Cory is in fact gay.. and single!

C~

robertr2
January 4th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I was in my teens at that time. I was sitting across the room from my school friend at his house wearing some shorts. He was giggling and I asked him was he was laughing about. He asked me why I wear my shorts so short. I asked why he was asking. Then he told me he could see my balls thru the leg openings.

hotdude87
January 8th, 2006, 12:57 AM
i loved hs i loved gym the most i always look at the guys but know one new there was an open bathroom it had 1 stall and 2 urinals anyways the 2nd week of school i found the best veiw in the room every time someone would piss i would get to see wat everyone was working with mmm that year i saw the everyones dick ..

i loved the like real membership gym to i would always put myself in a position were someone could see me undress and i was always the only un-cut guy there i would always "fake" geting out of the showers and would fake having a locker across from a really ripped stud omg i would always jerk off after word in the shower

whiteboy13
January 8th, 2006, 03:50 PM
in teneth grade we went to washington dc for a trip and i and three other boys were paired to stay ina room two in each bed we fought for like an hour who got to sleep where so we asked th etacher & he decided i got paired with the hot guy so we stayed up watchin tv and the other tow were laready aslepp then we went to bed he said is it ok if i slepp in the nude i said no man (i am bi by the way) so after i slept he must have taken his boxers off and i woke at 4 am and found him and the other two guys all laying on the floor naked in never was quite sure what happened then i went down and sucked each one of them off one guy had an 10 incher when hard and it was so hot

lina
March 1st, 2006, 08:12 PM
i am a 21 years student from INDIA. this is a very conservative country. we don't take shower in front of others. even we

don't change our dress (i mean be naked ) in front of other male.my college is far apart from my home. this is the final year of my graduation & i have a lots of pressure of my study. so now i am staying as a paying guest near my college with another guy. He is also in

my college. he is very handsome.i always fantasize about him. he has a sexy hairy chest.

one day while changing dress, he accidentaly dropped his towel & i got a chance to see him naked for only 2 or 3 seconds.

beleive me, it was the first time that i saw a man nude in front of me.earlier i saw nude man only in porn movie or in internet.after the situation

he felt very embarass & shy , but i told him that ' it's ok '.later i started to seduce him in many way , because i wanted to see him naked again

& wanted to see a clear view of his penis. i have also told him that if he is interested to see my penis, he can. but he avoid all of my traps. i think he is straight.can anyone refer my

a proper way to seduce him. a few months is left to completing my graduation & i want to do sex with him before that , because after graduation i may loose contact with him . somebody help me.

bastard wing
March 3rd, 2006, 10:36 AM
the one accidental thing i saw that stuck in my mind was when i was at the beach (regular straight beach) a few years ago. this very attractive man in his thirties, wearing nothing but swimtrunks of course, was walking his puppy dog. the pup was very playful and in much need of attention and kept tugging at the man's swimtrunks, pulling them down with it's teeth. although the guy always managed to quickly grab a hold of the front of his trunks everytime the dog pulled them off i never got to see his dick but i did get to see his ass quite a few times. he had a gorgeous, big yet firm masculine bubble butt, and it was pretty hairy too. neither before or after have i seen such a great ass. i of course got an emediate erection and had to roll over on my stomach to hide my boner.
after having lost his trunks one to many times the man eventually got embarrassed and picked up the puppy and carried it the rest of his walk. everyone else around me just laughed but i remember it as one of the hottest things i've ever seen. ;)

pfischer09
March 4th, 2006, 08:48 AM
I still remember the day in gym class, in the locker room when this guy that I've always thought was hot was changing and some other guy came and shanked him. He was facing me, so I got a great view of his pubes, cock and balls. It happened fast but it felt like I was staring for a lifetime. Everyone just laughed and went on with their business.

That gave me jack off material forever.

Cadetexas
March 5th, 2006, 11:04 AM
I was at the gym a few years ago and ran into a ex-coworker that I alway thought was hot. He's in his early 20s and really into cycling, so he's got a great body with a really hot ass and legs. We talked a little then went our separate ways to continue working out. A little while later I saw him him on a machine that works the hamstrings. He was on his back alternating raising and lowering his legs one at a time and every time he raised his right leg his entire crotch would be exposed and his huge pink balls were totally hanging out of the white liner in his shorts. I went over and talked to him a bit to get a good look. Man they were beautiful.--big pink low-hangers. After a bit, I went to another machine across from him and kept checking him out and I noticed that several other people walking by him also saw what he had hanging out.

Tyo269
March 6th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I'm new here and this is the first group I have ever responded to. I couldn't help myself I love the topic. Back in the early eighty's I swam for a major university and part of our preseason program was to lift weights. The university had a great weight room that only varsity athletes could use. I didn't like the nautilus machines so I work out with the football players in the free weight area. One day while I was doing bench press with a couple guys- I need a spot and a guy called tri-pod stepped up to help me. Now remember this is the early eighty's and gym shorts are short. So when he stepped up and grabbed the bar I could see right up his shorts and I was face to face with the biggest blackest cock I have ever seen- I almost dropped the bar and he had to straddle my head to help me lift it. This put his huge cock in my face, I could feel the hot flesh against my cheek. He had me do three more assisted reps with his cock in my face. Tri-pod and I became regular work buddies and we got to be great friends. I have many more stories but I'll spare you all now.

douseiai
March 6th, 2006, 01:10 PM
i'll never forget this... mostly cause it led my first sexual experience. i was at a friends house... he was really cute... and walking to the bathroom i came across him sitting on his bed his door open, he didnt seem to see me. so after using i came back and stopped by his room. he was shirtless pants at his knees jacking grunting a bit in what seemed pleasure

dgstud2002
March 6th, 2006, 01:27 PM
I was in Las Vegas for a weekend vacation, stayed at the Venetian. At the pool, I noticed that you could swim up near the lifeguard stands and see right up the guys trunks that were seated in the stand. It was so hot! everyone one of the lifeguards are so freakin cute. I would just float in front of them with my sunglasss on checkin out their cocks and balls.......then I had to go into the restroom and jack off [-X

Skeeter
March 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
I got to a pool club that is co-ed and the guys are generally nothing special, but one morning I was in the pool alone-- which is very rare-- and this sort of hot looking guy looked in and left. He came back about 5 minutes later with a towel wrapped around him. he took off the towel and was stark naked! HOT bod! He noticed me looking at his cock and said, "Oh, I forgot something", put the towel back on and left, coming back a few minutes later. In the pool he apologized to me but I told him it didn't matter, he then told me how much he loved skinny dippping and that we should do it there since no one else was around. So much for his exposure being "Accidential."

megustamyn
March 6th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I’ve come across this from different perspectives. When I was a kid, my dad would wear shorts without underwear and often when he sat down everything would hang out. I don’t know if anyone found that hot but I found it really embarrassing. My husband used to do the same thing when we first started living together but I put a stop to that.

As a youth, I remember two experiences of being watched. Once I caught my neighbor’s daughter on the first escape watching me jack-off in the bathroom. I found that simply annoying and I quickly pulled down the blinds. When I started college, I had a ground floor bedroom and a peeping tom. Back then I would jack-off when I woke up and before I went to sleep. This kid (probably another student) would stand outside my window at night and watch. I could hear him out there so I always put on a show. Someone caught him at it after a while and he ran off and never returned.

badgerfan
March 6th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Wow, does this thread bring back some great memories! I cannot telly how how many times I have accidentally seen someones penis hanging out of their shorts. Sometimes I think they have no clue, but other times I swear it was on purpose. I remember one time at cc practice a teammate who I thought was super endowed put on one hell of a show that afternoon. Sitting on the stairway by the doors he had his legs slight spread. I had a feeling that the kid either wore briefs or no underwear at all. He always wore these short blue mesh shorts to practice. Needless to say they did not offer much support at all. Well when he sat down I got an amazing view of the whole package. I saw this really long thick white mass of flesh hanging down. At first I thought his dick was uncut, but it turns out his head was much further down. He also had a huge baggy sac to go along with the huge dick. I could not believe what I was seeing as he just sat their with his entire package exposed. Even better afterwards he got up and went and sat down in the grass, only to expose himself again. This time he sat there for nearly six minutes or more with his entire package exposed as he sat with his legs up. I do not know if he knew this was going on, but somehow I doubt he even cared. Luckily this is only like one of dozens of times I have seen guys accidentally expose themselves. While this is not the best thing in the world, I sure am not one to complain when it happens.

dmb7603
March 7th, 2006, 07:25 PM
growing up there was a house behind ours and they had a glass shower on the second floor which you could easily see everything
i remember many a times looking over at my neighbors house and seeing him showering or shaving and got a big eyeful of his nice big cock just hanging there for all to see..loved it when he would dry off and run the towel between his legs

sometimes he would walk out on the porch naked, it was so hot

robbiefan
March 27th, 2006, 09:31 AM
You guys are extremely lucky to have these happen like regular occurences. Sadly, I think I would've gotten to see more if I wasn't so closeted.

Anyways, I do remember one occasion in high school. High school was just a total confusion for me. I dared not to look or act gay in any way.

Anyways, during gym class....(why does these stories usually end up in gym classes? :-$ ).....guys were extremely bored and testorone driven. So they'd do silly stupid stuff like mooning each other and dryhumping one another. On one occasion, there was this latino kid I've always kept an eye on. He was the ladies man, full of charm and spunk, which always explained his somewhat arrogance around the school. Also the reason why I didn't much hang around him. I tend to not be around people I'm attracted to. ](*,) He had an aura like he was the shit and could do anything and not embarrass himself. That one day we were ran a mile on the track field and afterwards would stand in line for attendance. Of course the jock that he was, he'd finish first and would be waiting for everyone. I guess he was bored or something, because he would then flash everyone that finally finished. Boy, when I got there, what a sight it was. Flaccid, but uncut. The way I like em. ..| Being the total closetcase, I quickly turned away and told him to go fuck off. :rolleyes: It would've been nice to have had a few more seconds looking at it. :-({|=

Edited: Whoops! I forgot this was about accidental exposures. :-$

looker167
November 21st, 2006, 11:13 PM
Bump!!!-----

Chance1826
December 26th, 2006, 08:41 PM
I have been exposed by accident and on purpose.. I have also had my friends try and get me in precarious positions to look at them or so they could look at me. I will comment shortly ....I am on my way out to the club.

Bump.....

Hearts
December 26th, 2006, 09:34 PM
These stories are so hot! *|*

doctorsun
December 26th, 2006, 09:39 PM
I only have one story and it's not very good.

Pantsing was a very popular prank in my school. Guys would just run up behind each other and pull down the other's pants. It was usually just the pants, no underwear. One day in Spanish class, I was up at the board with a bunch of other people and a guy did it to the guy standing next to me but accidentally grabbed his underwear, too and pulled down everything. He was facing away from me, so all I saw was a brief glimpse of ass. He wasn't very attractive, either, so it didn't do anything for me.

There WAS the time I saw one of the biggest senior jocks in my school changing and showering in the locker room (we weren't required to shower, so locker room nudity was VERY rare). That wasn't accidental, though.

smileandnod1310
December 28th, 2006, 01:35 AM
I think my story is one of the more horrifying ones.
It was my sophomore year of high school and I woke up late one morning so I just threw on the first shirt and pair of jeans that I could find and decided screw underwear, I'M LATE lol
Well my first period class was PE, but since we were nearing the end of the semester we didn't have to change and just went into the gym and sat in the bleechers and had free time. Well I was sitting in the front row with my legs spread, not spread eagle, but spread, and I noticed my gym teacher kinda looking at me funny. No sooner do I notice him looking that he calls me over to him and tells me to follow him.
So he walks me into the PE office, goes over to the PE uniform loaner bin, pulls out a pair of gym shorts, and walks over and hands them to me and says "You might want to go put these on under your jeans."
Apparently, in my mad rush to get ready, I put on a pair of jeans that had a decent, yet not gaping, hole in the crotch and my family jewels were in plain sight.
If only it had been winter and I would have noticed a draft...

playwithmemonkey
December 28th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Last year time I was helping a friend of mine put up a light fixture on his cathedral ceiling. He was wearing basketball shorts with realy baggy boxers and when he went up the ladder to screw in the in light I looked up and could see all the way up his hairy legs to his balls and the very tip of his flacid cock. It gave me some good jack off material for a few weeks.

Bareback1988
December 28th, 2006, 04:21 AM
I'm not prudish. I've been accidentally exposed, so what? When it happens I just smile to show I'm not embarassed, so the others don't feel obliged to say something as an apology.

And when I have to change in the presence of others I just do. They can watch if they want or turn around if they don't want to.

namreh
December 28th, 2006, 11:30 PM
very nice a whole lot of jizz!!!

latinoguy19
December 30th, 2006, 10:53 PM
I think my story is one of the more horrifying ones.
It was my sophomore year of high school and I woke up late one morning so I just threw on the first shirt and pair of jeans that I could find and decided screw underwear, I'M LATE lol
Well my first period class was PE, but since we were nearing the end of the semester we didn't have to change and just went into the gym and sat in the bleechers and had free time. Well I was sitting in the front row with my legs spread, not spread eagle, but spread, and I noticed my gym teacher kinda looking at me funny. No sooner do I notice him looking that he calls me over to him and tells me to follow him.
So he walks me into the PE office, goes over to the PE uniform loaner bin, pulls out a pair of gym shorts, and walks over and hands them to me and says "You might want to go put these on under your jeans."
Apparently, in my mad rush to get ready, I put on a pair of jeans that had a decent, yet not gaping, hole in the crotch and my family jewels were in plain sight.
If only it had been winter and I would have noticed a draft...

oh snap!!!

britt17
December 30th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Ok heres my story: My friend has a hot brother 21 year old hunk..... hes a dream come true 4 me of course, nice gym body u know ripped, tall...... Ive seen him several times with just boxers or just with a towel with all his beautifull body wet , but one time we went on some vacations we stay in the same room and one mornig he woke up and started talking about sex , that he wanted that he couldn wait anymore........ unffuntunately he is 100 % straight but he started talking bout his girl and how he wanted to fuck her......he was lay down and only wearing boxers and inmediatlly i noticed his hard cock below the black boxers and he started touching himself while he was tlaking bout his gf....... It was so hot i picture his beautifull lean body moving at tthe top of his girl,,,,,, when he stopped i ran to the bathroom inmeddiatly !!!!!!

I just cant think of anything hotter than a young male in action

Agoateeguy
December 31st, 2006, 11:43 AM
this scene slightly fits in here even though it is not an exposure, but a really close call.

years ago while riding the T in Boston during the summer this sexy guy in his 30s lets say gets on the train after a nice jog. he was only wearing sneaks, a shirt, and those onion skin running shorts, which were extremely revealing. the guy was large down there and you could see his religion. his large cut dick head was making a nice tent in those skimpy and soaking runner shorts. well a couple of stops later and the train is really packed as the green line can be. i'm sitting in a seat and he's now squished up into my seated space and his dick is just inches away from my head as he in turn is squeezed upon by the other riders. a few people noticed this despite the sardine-like situation of the commute. one couldn't help but see his sex.

as the train lurched a bit here and there one of the sudden bumps knocked him into me and i could feel his dick hit me on the side of the head. man oh man did i ever want to reach over and take hold of his jewels right there and then. i did all i could to NOT sneak peaks of his penis as it bobbed back in forth against the flimsy fabric. eventually, the ride ended and we both got off at different stops, but i was flushed by that one. a very nice image that remains with me to this day.

btw, the green line in Boston runs past both Boston University and Boston College. the b-line at least does. now there are tons of students who board the trains wearing all sorts of things, especially during the warm weather months. i've seen the best baskets in boston this way and enjoy that line for this reason alone. even though it is the pokiest of all the trains in boston!

okcnwarea
December 31st, 2006, 11:44 AM
I did at a lake party

john1ross23
January 12th, 2007, 03:55 PM
:D OMG! all you guys are so lucky! THe only thing that has happened to me is during junior year, my friend named greg was changing and down to his boxers. He was talking to me and i was bent down putting my shoes on and I looked up cuz i always try to make eye contact wen someone's talkingto me or viceversa and i guess the light made his boxes transperant from my angle and i saw the shape of his balls dangling!!! Oh man, even though it was for like asplit second I can still remeber it perfectly! I still don't no where he stand sexuality wise...i always get weird like i guess vibes from him! hopefully he's curious czu thats how it feels!

GoodbyeSobriety
January 16th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I still remember the day in gym class, in the locker room when this guy that I've always thought was hot was changing and some other guy came and shanked him. He was facing me, so I got a great view of his pubes, cock and balls. It happened fast but it felt like I was staring for a lifetime. Everyone just laughed and went on with their business.

That gave me jack off material forever.

WTF? Shanked means to stab someone with a knife dude...

I think you mean he was pantsed; a prank where you pull someone's pants down.

To be honest, I laughed my ass off when I read this the first time. Some guy is changing and someone shanks him. LOL funny shit to me.

mervinbutters
March 18th, 2007, 10:40 PM
During swim practice, everyone had to change on the pool deck into their speedos. Of course everyone used a towel to cover up. My friend just took off his boxers, and his towel fell off. He was so hot, and his dick was so perfect.*|*
I still jackoff to that today.

lixdix
March 19th, 2007, 05:10 AM
in my freshmen year iwas in the locker room changing when this kid strips dpwn to his boxers he slips and falls and his cock just comes out and he leaves it there

me and some friends where in a car our boxers when i dropped something and see my friends cock he saw me and said here you go and took it out and left it there gave me so much material

looking1467
July 8th, 2007, 08:00 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys!

iluvbenmckenzie
July 8th, 2007, 11:18 PM
WTF? Shanked means to stab someone with a knife dude...

I think you mean he was pantsed; a prank where you pull someone's pants down.

To be honest, I laughed my ass off when I read this the first time. Some guy is changing and someone shanks him. LOL funny shit to me.

ha, that's hilarious:badgrin:

Caution
July 9th, 2007, 01:01 AM
My story is a bummer. Back wen I was living is Jo'Burg my father took me to a simmer pool or a beach when I was 9 or 10 in'97'-98. I saw the most grueling site in my life. My father was talking to this 100 yr man, he was really in his fourties but he was pale, had horrible teeth, balding and hairy. He took of his towel and got naked, I nearly blew chunks. I was tramatized.

Also wen I was around 14 in '02 I was in NY. My firend hasd a pool in his backyard and we didn't have swimming trunks so we swam in our boxers. Cocks were falling out all over the place.

JSRD
July 9th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Ok heres my story: My friend has a hot brother 21 year old hunk..... hes a dream come true 4 me of course, nice gym body u know ripped, tall...... Ive seen him several times with just boxers or just with a towel with all his beautifull body wet , but one time we went on some vacations we stay in the same room and one mornig he woke up and started talking about sex , that he wanted that he couldn wait anymore........ unffuntunately he is 100 % straight but he started talking bout his girl and how he wanted to fuck her......he was lay down and only wearing boxers and inmediatlly i noticed his hard cock below the black boxers and he started touching himself while he was tlaking bout his gf....... It was so hot i picture his beautifull lean body moving at tthe top of his girl,,,,,, when he stopped i ran to the bathroom inmeddiatly !!!!!!

I just cant think of anything hotter than a young male in action

hot story! but if i were you i would of tried to start something...true you said he's 100% straight, but if he was hard and talking about how much he needed sex i kinda doubt he would say no....=)

stupidhead
July 25th, 2007, 01:25 AM
at the beach today a wave got a 19ish guys trunks. i saw the pubes and trunk. he was hung.:D

Dcloset
July 25th, 2007, 01:18 PM
I find it better when people are forced into exposure i.e when people strip them. there was once this video on dailymotion where two kids stripped one of their pissed off friends of all his clothes in a park...HAWT!

wtf is up with dailymotion btw?

djm277
March 2nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
any new member or existing members having any stories to add regarding accidental exposure or seeing another guy naked with him knowing?

Storybook_Man
March 2nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
I was at home in my boxers, as I am just about to sit down my room mate comes in the room, we talked for a bit then he left. I looked down and saw my cock was poking out a little.

My room mate and I usually are in our boxers when we are home.

goodtimes12128
March 3rd, 2008, 02:18 AM
freshmen year in college, just moved into the dorms and we were having our first floor meeting with our ra. i go to school by the beach and there happened to be some sort of heat wave that year, and all the guys were wearing board shorts. i remember we all had to sit in the study room for the meeting, 50 of us and the room was like two dorm rooms big. i was sitting on the floor and this guy who was a total jock/douche type was sitting on a couch and spread his legs and i could see right into his shorts! I don't think he had any idea. he wasn't wearing underwear either, i was so shocked i could see his dick and balls. i probably looked like a fool trying to look away and look back repeatedly...lol. his dick was pretty average, shaved, and it always gave me a bit of confidence in the dorms that year knowing this jock's dick wasn't anything special ;)

GZBetaBoy
March 4th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Heh, one to which I can actually add an appropriate comment. I've had numerous "accidental" exposure encounters in my life (some I'm sure not so accidental), but being in a fraternity and living with guys seems to exponentially heighten your chances. Anyway, in my first semester of college, on about our third weekend, I stumbled home, stoned out of my mind, from a newfound friend's house who lived off campus. I was forced to live in a freshman dorm, and seeing as it was four in the morning, it wasn't too suprising that most everyone was either not home or in bed. I came in the front entrance, walked up the stairs and started making my way to the boys' bathroom on my floor, unfortunately at the opposite end of the floor from my room. I was walking down the hallway when I noticed a shoe lying on the ground...then another shoe...shirt...pants, underwear...I stopped at a wide-open door to someone's bedroom and peered in. There, laying spread-eagled and buck naked on his bed was one of the really quiet (and cute) boys I'd seen on the floor who smiled at me but never really talked much. He had obviously drunkenly stripped on his way to his room that night and gotten far enough to turn his lights on, completely forgetting about his clothes or his door. He had a pale, muscular body, pretty short but well-built enough to make up for it. His thick, cut flaccid cock didn't hurt either, laying limply on his left thigh as he quietly snored. I briefly considered taking photographs for later terrorization, but decided against it.

As it turns out, his cock really was pretty thick, especially when hard...he ended up being my first boyfriend in college. He never really used it on me, but I did find out that spread-eagle was a position he really enjoyed. :P

The only other particularly noteworthy accidental exposure happened repeatedly, but the first time was just shocking. My next door neighbor in the frat was tall, muscular and just plain gorgeous. He was biracial Caucasian/African-American, and was about 6'5" with defined, long, graceful muscles. He was a basketball player, but should've been a model, with his chiseled features, washboard stomach, and perfect skin tone. The bathroom on our floor in the frat had a shower stall built for two, complete with two showerheads, though we always used it individually. However, the shower curtain was completely transparent. Weird, right? What's the point then? Anyway, I used to shoot the shit with him off and on in the bathroom while getting ready for bed. The shower was actually a pretty large alcove, so you could stand under one of the showerheads and still be behind the tiled wall. At one point in the first semester of living there, however, I remember us talking while I was brushing my teeth, and I just turned around and leaned against the sink, continuing the conversation. Unexpectedly he appeared from behind the wall and pulled the curtain aside to more clearly tell me something, and I just remember consciously trying to hide my shock at his ENORMOUS cut penis that hung literally halfway down his long, muscular thigh while SOFT. It was definitely very, very big. I never did see him hard, but I saw him soft repeatedly, and that thing must've been at least 10 inches when erect, even if he was a shower and not a grower. Fun times.

tea33
March 13th, 2008, 05:57 PM
A few summers ago I worked at one of the local day camps and I had a co-counselor as I had the largest group of kids. Every day we would have two swim periods (lessons and free) and we would all have to change in the locker room into our own swim suits. My co-counselor was one of the hottest guys ever. He ran track in high school and was naturally fit and gorgeous. He was 21 at the time. Back to the story...every day we had to change and he was definitely not modest as he would drop his shorts and boxers right in the middle of the locker room in front of everyone. He does not know that I am gay and little did he know but I would stare at his huge 8" (soft) cut cock and huge balls. He also didn't shave and had the perfect amount of hair in all the right places. Needless to say, I will never forget that image. I still jack off to his cock every day!!*|*

kirby89
May 1st, 2008, 09:32 AM
In school every time we had gym all the guys would have to sit on the ground while the teacher was telling us what to do.Every day this big strong guy would be sitting across from me or at least I would make sure he was.While he waited for the teacher to stop talking he would always sit with his knees up to his chest and because he wore boxers with his shorts I could see his hot cock and balls.

chad28ala
May 3rd, 2008, 08:36 AM
A few years back, while on vacation I got up during the night to get a drink
from the kitchen, and the bedroom I was in was off the living room in the condo and I opened the door and there on the couch was my nephews 19 year old friend jacking a nice sized cock, he's trying to stuff this big dick in his
tighty whities, I was as shocked as he was, he turned redder than red. I felt
sorry for the dude, so coming back from the kitchen he was still looking embarassed so I told him, man don't be embarrassed all guys jackoff, go
to bed and get some sleep. Have to say though, it was hot as hell.

Danugh
May 3rd, 2008, 08:48 AM
We just got back from the pool and he was drying off and his towel fell....i saw everything but played it off like it was no biig deal, so as not to make him feel embarassed. He was my friend for years so it was hot to see what he was hiding all this time.

D8Na2R
May 3rd, 2008, 06:49 PM
This is pretty funny

I was friends with a couple of guys that were fitness trainers. Well they worked at this gym that had a weird layout. The aerobics room was in the middle of the gym (having acrylic walls) and all the equipment was around it. This was done so the guys could look at the girls obviously.

Well these 2 clowns got into this stupid competition about who could get more tail. So they started wearing these totally ridiculous outfits that left NOTHING to the imagination.

One guy had gotten this pair of yellow neoprene shorts. They fit like a second skin. He wore no underwear obviously. Anyway they were doing a class and really going after it really working up a sweat. Keep in mind neoprene does not breathe.

Ok so they did cool down and were taking a break before they went into the overdrive mode. Ok the guys were sitting on a bench against the wall which is completely clear acrylic. The guy in the neoprene stands up after a few minutes and the shorts totally popped down to the leg bands just above his knees like a rubber band.

So yea he was standing in a crowded gym basically naked from the waist down. What could he do. People were clapping and cheering. He just bowed and pulled the shorts up.

He won their little competition by the way.

seven_sins
May 3rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
It was the summer after my 10th grade. The boy next door was 2 years older than I and he was working the midnight shift at the local mill to make money for college. He used to come home from dates at about 11:00 each night to get ready to go to work. About 33% of the time, he would leave the curtains over his bedroom window open. I could clearly see into his window from my bedroom. He would drop his pants and briefs and play with his enormous dick, flopping it back and forth from one leg to the other, shaking it up and down, and stretching it. I don't think he ever knew that I was watching him. I have busted a lot of nuts thinking of that summer. He flunked out of college the following year and came home to go to a community college. Every time I saw him after that he had his huge dick and his balls hanging down his right pant leg.

honooryuu
May 7th, 2008, 08:47 PM
when i was 14 my best friend and i were always hanging out. one nite while i was spending the night, we were just chilling in his room playing playstation and he had to go to the bathroom. it was late at night so everyone else in the house was asleep, and when he came back from the bathroom, he had his cock hanging out of his boxers. he definitely meant for me to see. after that, we did the whole "you saw mine so let me see yours" thing. i spent the night at his house one more time. this time, we fooled around before we went to bed. and i have to say he had a nice cock.

urbnboy123
May 9th, 2008, 08:05 AM
junior year of high school, i had gym class with one of the hottest boys in the grade. he was the typical douche bag jock, but still very hot. anyways, we had just started the swimming unit that semester, and everyone was, of course, shy to change in front of each other. so people would go into the private showers and change. right in front of the private showers were public showers to just wash off before u get in, and when u get out. so i was standing in the public shower, and this kid goes into a private one and leaves about 1/4 of the curtain open by accident. this was the part i was standing by too. he didnt notice that i could see in, and he took off all of his clothing and i could see his nice soft cock. you could tell he hadn't ever trimmed, but he still looked perfect. then, before getting his trunks on, he turned on the shower and started washing off, and played around with his cock a little bit. i started to get rock hard, and had to hide it. it was amazingly hot.

RedRedKroovy
May 9th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I was working construction a few years back. I wore just shit clothes to work in case they got torn or got crap on them. It was pretty hot one day like it always is in west TX so I wore shorts which I almost never did. They were just cutoffs.

Ok I had taken my shirt off and tied it on my head or I was bare from the waist up. Well I put my hammer in the loop on the side right. Well heat stretches fabric and the shorts were riding real low on my ass.

So the Developer comes around looking at stuff and I happened to be the project manager on a house. He wanted me to come down off the roof so I went down the ladder and when I got close to the bottom I jumped off.

Well my pants came down along with the boxers both were soaking wet with sweat. Which was no big but the buyers were standing behind me. Which I didn't notice until I leaned over to get my pants and I looked between my legs right under my dangling balls to see them looking at me.

Kinda funny I don't embarrass easily The daughter stared and stared. LOL

misoho5
May 11th, 2008, 03:59 PM
one of the windows next door looks directly into my bedroom I love leaving the shutters partially open so they can watch when I get out of the shower and change

saaga07
May 11th, 2008, 08:20 PM
back in high school i was in love with this gorgeous guy who became my best friend...

Your story is probably hot, but I skipped right over it. Punctuation and paragraphs have escaped you throughout life, haven't they?

Tizinsane
May 11th, 2008, 09:06 PM
3 stories.

When I was 14, my 2 15 year old cousins slept over. Anyways, the morning after one cousin was sitting on my bed reading a magazine. His dick was poking out the side of his blue shorts. He definitely had morning wood! Wow! It had to be at least 8 inlong!! His whole cock was out for 10 minutes and would've probably stayed out longer but my little sister came into the room. I didnt want him to be embarrassed so I suggested we go into the kitchen and get something to eat. So he got off the bed and we went to eat breakfast. She never saw it and he never knew I saw it.

now, 2 other stories (I would rather forget!)

When I was 5, I saw my 350 pound uncle's balls hanging out of his shorts while he was sitting around a campfire

And last summer I saw my grandfather's wrinkly old balls. He was sitting in a lawn chair and they were drooping out the side. Ewwwwwww

yalc10
May 14th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I remember in gym class I was taking a shower alone. All the other kids were going to their classes and I got permission to stay after a while to shower. All of a sudden a man came in and it happened to be my gym coach. I was always fantasizing about him, he's so muscular and masculine. He was totally naked and didn't realize someone else was taking a shower and he told me he got a little too hot playing football with us and needed a shower. His cock was flaccid but it must have been nine inches erect. I finally got to see his pecs and abs, they were well defined and dying to be worshipped. I quickly got an erection and tried to hide it. He was looking away from me when he was showering so i got to stare at his beautiful bubble ass. His back was muscular and I was dying to just put my hands all over him. Here's the best part, he noticed something was wrong with the drain and he was bending down. His ass cheeks were wide open and i could perfectly see his hole. It was like he was waiting for me to slide my dick in. i went crazy and when he left I of course jerked off. It was painful knowing he had a wife and kids.

Danugh
May 14th, 2008, 09:07 PM
he noticed something was wrong with the drain and he was bending down. His ass cheeks were wide open and i could perfectly see his hole.

:rotflmao:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kirby89
May 14th, 2008, 10:00 PM
His cock was flaccid but it must have been nine inches erect. I finally got to see his pecs and abs, they were well defined and dying to be worshipped. .

I wish I had your gym teacher in school I might have liked gym a lot more.

Lovaboitoy
November 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
hot thread got to get this one going again!

at the gym this weekend me and my straight workout buddy were in lockerroom changing afterwards and chatting and so he took shirt off and shoes he just goes on sides of shorts and tuggs down well today he accidentially pulled his boxers down too....the best part is he was so busy chating he didn't even know it cause he steps out one leg and pulls up and grabs shorts lol so I am totally enjoying seeing his cock and big balls flop around....he then realizes what he did says oh shit and sees Im lookin at him....was so hot jo to now!

Thumper01
November 3rd, 2008, 02:32 AM
I find it interesting that so many of the writers on this topic find nudity to be a source of embarassment.

Thumper01

Thumper01
November 3rd, 2008, 02:33 AM
I once had a roommate from Sudan. Each morning he would have to reel that thing back into his boxers.

Thumper01

Thumper01
November 3rd, 2008, 02:38 AM
Not so long ago I followed a black man into a public shower area. I did not realize he was there until I entered. He had removed all of his clothing except his boxers and jeans. I entered at the time he was lifting one leg out of his jeans. At that moment, his penis popped out of his shorts. The head of his penis was the largest I have ever seen, about two inches long. The rest of his penis was about 9 inches long. We were both unphased.

Thumper01

windgates
November 3rd, 2008, 08:47 AM
One time when I was like 14 some of my friends slept over. The next morning we were on my front porch, I was only wearing boxers, and didn't know it but my right nut was just out the leg of my boxers. My dick is average but my nuts are pretty big. My friend Andrew and I both noticed it at the same time and he just kind of laughed and blushed.

Another time in college I remember I went to bed only wearing boxers on on top of my sheets. The next morning I woke up with my dick hanging out of my boxers and I had a blanket over me. I'm guessing it popped out int he middle of the night and my roommate got embarrassed and covered me up.

topinboots
November 4th, 2008, 09:48 AM
when I was in high school PE, I used to hate doing jumping jacks, because my dick always fell out the side of my leg and hung down. I could feel it hanging down near the bottom of my shorts and I was always afraid it was showing on my jumps...

hkpuipui99
November 5th, 2008, 02:13 AM
My friend visited me when I was in college. He stayed over a couple of nights but we didn't have sex of coz since he was str8.

Anyways every night b4 we go to sleep we would just on his mattress on the floor and chat, and he was always wearing these very loose silk boxers. Every night his balls just hang out in the open as we talk. I'm sure he knows coz I keep staring, but he knows I'm gay so he's probably just doing me a favor, sorta thank me for letting him stay over.

He had huge, smooth balls. And the very last night I saw his whole package. One of the best memories of my life.

hkpuipui99
November 5th, 2008, 02:15 AM
O and a funny one.

This friend in HS, he wasn't cute or anything, kinda bitchy in a str8 guy way if that makes sense.

Anyways, we have swim class together and after he changed into swimming trunks someone pointed out that he had them on backwards, so in a rush he just pulled them down and put them back on the right way. It was very embarassing for him, and even though I saw his whole package it wasn't particularly exciting.

SleepersLairDoc
November 5th, 2008, 02:32 PM
When I was in high school, I was in charge of issuing the marching band uniforms. After taking basic measurements it was always best to have them try everything on to be sure of the fit. Usually they would take them to a bathroom next door and then come back with the uniform on to be sized up. On one occasion there was this very hot guy who was at least 75 inches tall and it was late in the afternoon and no one else was waiting. I suggested that we just lock the door and it would be faster to try the several pair of extra long slacks on to see which fit best. As soon as he pulled his own slacks down his cock (and it was a large uncut member) flopped out of the fly of his boxers and he was so embarrassed, got red in the face. I tried to put him as ease, but I couldn't have planned it better if I had tried. I've never forgotten both the beautiful cock or his own mortification.

-(©¿©)- Doc

hkpuipui99
November 19th, 2008, 11:10 PM
I posted this on the other thread too... love Asian skyscrapers :-p

http://www.faphost.com/images/p5w6xjaba5h6lze5ps84.jpg

lovaboitoy2
November 30th, 2008, 12:41 PM
At work the other day I was working by myself at table standing there.....my cock was hard so was day dreaming enjoying it lol....I was wearing thin tight jeans you could see my cock. When another coworker came over chating to me standing in front of table. He saw my hard cock teased me telling me to rub it! So I did he said nice with smile on face and left. Hev is straight not really my type. But I loved that cause were always talking about sex.

cklover
November 30th, 2008, 12:49 PM
At work the other day I was working by myself at table standing there.....my cock was hard so was day dreaming enjoying it lol....I was wearing thin tight jeans you could see my cock. When another coworker came over chating to me standing in front of table. He saw my hard cock teased me telling me to rub it! So I did he said nice with smile on face and left. Hev is straight not really my type. But I loved that cause were always talking about sex.

I would have rubbed your cock for you, preferably with my tongue and lips.

jessefucker
December 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM
hey i'm new here, but anyway.

i was at my aunts a few weeks ago.

my uncle is so fucking hot, seriously, i'm actually embarassed sometimes because i fantasize about him ALOT.

but anyway, he is really hung, ive seen his cock once, a really long time ago, but he always wears sweat pants with nothing underneath and his cock is always just stick out there, and its so hot, and the night i stayed over we watched a movie and his cock was sticking out of the fly, i got an instant hard on, and looked at it constantly.

i would kill to suck him just once.

Danugh
December 1st, 2008, 03:28 PM
Yay for me i got one yesterday at the beach (!)

He was swimming in his boxers and when he emerged from the water the slit in the front of his boxers was open and i saw his penis it was so hot and he never knew.

Thumper01
December 1st, 2008, 07:28 PM
I was staying at a guest house with a few people to a room and communal showers. I did not know somebody was in the men's bathroom, and as I walked in a very tall man was stepping out of his pants and his penis popped out of the fly of his boxer shorts. He then removed his shorts. Both of us remained quite cool. He definitely had a very large glans, but proportionate to his 10 inch length.

Thumper 01

garyfowler22
December 1st, 2008, 08:14 PM
I have so many stories from Gyms and Locker Rooms. In my locker room, so many highschoolers shower. I get to see so many cocks, and my coach even showers too. He has a nice plump head. And this little kid has the biggest dick i've ever seen and when he bends over to get the soap I can see his nice hole.
At the gym, where I go, it's like a family gym. And in the mens room there are so many old men showering and changing. It's cock galore :)
Another thing, I was at the beach and I went to go to the bathroom and this kid comes in with a huge cock. He told me he couldn't pee and tried to get closer to me. He just kept flocking his dick up and down and picked sand off of it. He was soft and had big low hanging balls.

FLGG2007
December 2nd, 2008, 01:49 PM
One morning I walked in on my roommate, who was laying across the bed, with the back of his head facing the doorway. There he was, stripped naked, and very slowly stroking is 8" of meat.
I stood there a minute (enjoying the sight) and decided to let him have his moment in peace. I did raz him a little afterward, but he didn't believe I had really seen him.

onlyrealguys
December 3rd, 2008, 08:43 AM
I LOVE to see pics of guys exposed either accidentally or not. I especially love pics of str8 guys caught like that. Let me know what you think of these! Take it easy guys.

Jeremy
onlyrealguys.com

steve621
December 4th, 2008, 12:30 AM
not sure if any are accidental, maybe the first guy - best looking of the bunch too

Thumper01
December 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Jeremy,

You might like

www.spyondudes.com (spy on dudes)

Thumper01

lovaboitoy2
December 20th, 2008, 11:55 AM
last night I went out to get my mail in wearing my pajama pants which are kinda loose and socks I had no shirt on so grabbed my track jacket zipped half way up...my hot straight neighbor was out too and was chating with me he said looks like ur planning to stay into night...and I said yes. so invited me to come over so I said sure let me go dress and be over. he said that I looked fine to just come in with him. so left mail inside and went to his place. he gave me beer to drink I was sitting on couch him in chair. he had jeans on tshirt and tennis shoes. I thought kinda odd since im in pjs when door bell rings. 3 friends of his comes in. I stand up when he introduces me and shake hands withthem. the one jokes hey why u wearing jacket inside.and laughs my neighbor laughs and tells me to take it off. so I do. his 3 friends are hot. we sit and drink and chat. around room im in middle of couch I get up to go to bathroom my pants fall down to floor. the guys are laughing big time the one puts his foot on pants so i can't pull up. I have hand over cock he says u have to move hand for 30 sec before I let u cover up...lol....it was fun night!

GoodbyeSobriety
December 20th, 2008, 04:18 PM
last night I went out to get my mail in wearing my pajama pants which are kinda loose and socks I had no shirt on so grabbed my track jacket zipped half way up...my hot straight neighbor was out too and was chating with me he said looks like ur planning to stay into night...and I said yes. so invited me to come over so I said sure let me go dress and be over. he said that I looked fine to just come in with him. so left mail inside and went to his place. he gave me beer to drink I was sitting on couch him in chair. he had jeans on tshirt and tennis shoes. I thought kinda odd since im in pjs when door bell rings. 3 friends of his comes in. I stand up when he introduces me and shake hands withthem. the one jokes hey why u wearing jacket inside.and laughs my neighbor laughs and tells me to take it off. so I do. his 3 friends are hot. we sit and drink and chat. around room im in middle of couch I get up to go to bathroom my pants fall down to floor. the guys are laughing big time the one puts his foot on pants so i can't pull up. I have hand over cock he says u have to move hand for 30 sec before I let u cover up...lol....it was fun night!

Ohhhh man, my imagination went wild after reading this story. I need a cold shower.

Banger31
December 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
one time in highschool i was changing and it was 2 of us left, i saw his balls inbetween in legs, and i said he had a nice asss, he turned around ans tarted stroking my cock

Skip
January 29th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Plenty of occasions where one of my friends would change in front of me and some shit would be hanging out or soemthing, never thought of it as a big deal really.
Yeah it's hot don't get me wrong, but it's something that hangs off our bodies, hard to keep concealed all the time.

I remember once though In gym class.
I Was sitting front row, my sweatpants had ripped in the crotch area and it was terrible so I tried not to do anything that involved stretching too much that day. But yeah during attendance the usual beautiful girl who doesnt ever get dressed yet still gets a 100% cuz the hot gym teacher probably thought she was hot.
But yeah long story short.
She was standing there.
We had to do butterfly stretches.
Boxers moved, my shit came out for a second before i realized.
I looekd up and she's looking down.

Embarassment.
Beyond belief.
Anyways yeah I'd kill to walk in on one of my hotter friends jackin off. :X

Skip
January 29th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Wow. So I just wanted to add SORRY for not adding a story that's all Hot and shit. LOL. everyones all like.
I saw my friends dick...then I blew him!

and mines all...

Some hot girl saw my dick during gymclass. :(
But yeah. anyways SORRY :P

onlyrealguys
January 29th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Here are a couple of happy accidents. Let me know what you think guys. I LOVE to see pics of str8 guys caught like this...and in less hehe. Enjoy :)

Jeremy
http://www.onlyrealguys.com

jai20
January 29th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Once when I was playing cards with my friends on floor and I saw one of my friend's dick and balls thru the short, he was not wearing any underwear in this short. It was clear view.

lovaboitoy2
March 20th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I went out to eat tonight and this hot young stud working there in jeans and tshirt no belt...he was athletic hottie bent down and could see top of black underwear and top of ass over that very hot view!

ravenstar
March 20th, 2009, 09:27 PM
http://www.tsfpics.com/jockpiss/images/pic12lg.jpg

While this pic isn't necessarily an "accidental exposure" he's freakin' hot and he has a nice cock. Cheers for sharing it I'm sure I'll enjoy that pic for a while to come.*|*

Desire
March 22nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
I was at high school, my freshman year so that makes me 14-15..and i was considered an EARLY jock cuz i just joined the soccer team. I love soccer and i love the gym. So I only strip down to my boxer briefs cuz i wear shorts and why bother..So anyway one time I work loose silk boxers and i faced forward undressing...and my cock suddenly flops out of my boxers fly and i didnt notice seconds later cuz i put my shirt on first and my cock had to be exposed for like seconds or atleast 2 minutes..and right when i noticed my cock is exposed with all the guys around me i grabbed my shorts to cover up..

i dont even know if anyone saw my dick hanging out

pentax
March 28th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Picture it...9th grade, prep school. I'm a boarding student, my best friend is a day student. He stays the weekend with me on-dorm. Its Friday, phys-ed is over, we are sweaty, dinner in an hour and a half, and we nearly jump out of our skin with a simultaneous lightning bolt and clap of thunder. We look at each other and without a word shared run outside into the downpour. So we run down the streets that are now raging rivers of whitewater, sliding into huge lakes that have formed in the lawns, lighting all around. After the storm is over, we are walking back to my dorm through the fields, and my buddy (who I was head over heels in love with) pops a hard on. He is wearing these really flimsy running shorts with a Union Jack on them, and his hard-on is straining at the fabric and tenting above the waistband. I'm speechless. Then - he takes a branch off the ground, and sort of strikes at the bushes with it...before taking it in both hands and forcing the stick between his cock and his body, pressing down on the fabric. This makes his massive woody even more massive. All I can say is something stupid like "I wish I could do that!", and we head back on dorm for dinner.

Talk about jack off material. I wonder if he still remembers that. He's married with three kids now.

Three years later...same school, I'm now a senior, alone in my room while my roomie is at play practice. Its after dinner and I need a shower, but after I undress I enjoy a few minutes of being naked all alone...which leads into a jack off session with me on the floor stroking my dick with both hands. Just as I'm about to spooge, the twat kid across the hall (my nemesis) knocks once on the door and barges into my room. There I am, in full view, naked, hard cock in hands...and I start to cum! The twat kid realizes immediately whats going on, and sort of steps back so that he can't see my dick over a chest of drawers...and then goes on to ask me the question that he ripped my door open to ask. So as I spooge all over my stomach, I try to keep a serious face and even answer the guy, he leaves pretty promptly, I head to the shower.

Of course, as my nemesis, he blabs to all my friends that he caught me jacking off on the floor and that I shot allover myself as he stood there. Since it was such an insanely incredible story, I deny it, and everyone believes me...and calls him a liar. Sucks to be a blabbermouth.

Man, I wouldnt be in high school again for all the money in the world...or would I...

giorgiobaby
March 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I was home from college during xmas break and was in my bedroom changing clothes and one of my bros friends walked in on me(he was 18 ), he turned around and asked me if I could give him a ride home. A week later we were all at his house drinking and my brother and his girlfriend left with everyone, leaving me alone with him. He kissed me and one thing led to another and....

pmgunnerxx
March 28th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Pentax starting your story with "picture it" had be giggling the entire time I read it. Sorry I just couldn't help imagining the story being told by Sophia from the Golden Girls.

Giorgiobaby you were college age and messing around with a 10 year old???

pentax
March 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Pentax starting your story with "picture it" had be giggling the entire time I read it. Sorry I just couldn't help imagining the story being told by Sophia from the Golden Girls.

...and my most hated nemesis that spied on me? He went by the name of Perez Hilton. :rolleyes:

looking1467
October 13th, 2009, 06:27 AM
BUMP! This one if even better then up shorts...:)

truckrider
October 13th, 2009, 11:12 AM
When we are on the beach there are many chances to such moments

boyishard
October 13th, 2009, 10:31 PM
My young nephew and my bro in law and I were going to go swimming and they went into the bathroom to change and i walked up and my young nephew decided to pull down my brother in law's swimsuit.. and my bro in law yelll's out my nephew's name and scrambles to pull up his shorts in front of me.. i laughed so hard.. my bro in law was very hung and uncut.. i will never forget it lol

My brother used to sleep late and always got a boner sticking out of his boxers in the morning, my mom would go in there and put up his laundry while he was busting out.. lol

Digicel
January 2nd, 2010, 08:28 PM
i like this

Hot1980
January 8th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Trust me; coming from a straight acting bi guy, a lot of those accidents aren't accidents. I love letting people see me and I will expose myself to other men "accidentally" as often as I can.

Once I even "forgot" to bring shorts when 3 of us guys went swimming. They said "You could just wear your boxers." But I said "No, then I won't be able to wear them the rest of the day. I'll just go naked, it's not like I have something you haven't seen before." I love showing off, you can bet others out there do to. Just remember....accidents happen!

blackbeltninja
January 8th, 2010, 03:34 PM
^Ooooh I rather like the sound of you! !oops! ..|

-d-

jj7145
April 9th, 2011, 07:26 PM
these stories are awesome

AlmondMilk
April 10th, 2011, 02:14 PM
One summer in elementary school I was playing Marco Polo with cousins. I went to go out of the pool on the side because I didn't want to get tagged. Well, my swim trunks were pulled down... Yeah, it was embarassing

Bi Married Male
April 22nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljuqvga85h1qbubnxo1_500.jpg (http://9outta10.tumblr.com/post/4718848772/tennis-cock)

SteveyBoyLA
April 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
I admit I've pulled my pickup next to a hot big rig driver on the freeway, and slowed to his speed with my dick 'accidently' hangin' out my shorts, or wearing nothing but white jockey shorts rubbing my boner. You'd be surprised how many truckers either blow their horns, flash their lights, and on several occassions I've pulled off the freeway for a NSA blowjob!

granola101
April 23rd, 2011, 06:10 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljuqvga85h1qbubnxo1_500.jpg (http://9outta10.tumblr.com/post/4718848772/tennis-cock)

great pic*|*

Billyboy77
April 23rd, 2011, 06:45 AM
Yes. I used to hang out at a friend's place all the time during high school. He had a basement bedroom so it was a great place for me to drop by to masturbate when he was in the other room watching TV. Little did I know, there was a small gap in the wall panels right next to the bed that provided a clear view from the couch he was sitting on.

I did not realize he would always watch me, until after about a year, when he finally admitted he had always been watching me and jerking off at the same time on the couch. After that I told him I would not tell anyone about our little secret if he agreed to start jerking me off a couple of times a week, while I lay completely naked on his bed. He agreed and the sessions were very hot and eventually led to him giving me my first blowjob.

I have not seen him for quite awhile, but just thinking about our sessions has the precum really flowing. Gotta stop and jerk off right now.*|*

Movie-Bi-Guy
April 24th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Yes. I used to hang out at a friend's place all the time during high school. He had a basement bedroom so it was a great place for me to drop by to masturbate when he was in the other room watching TV. Little did I know, there was a small gap in the wall panels right next to the bed that provided a clear view from the couch he was sitting on.

I did not realize he would always watch me, until after about a year, when he finally admitted he had always been watching me and jerking off at the same time on the couch. After that I told him I would not tell anyone about our little secret if he agreed to start jerking me off a couple of times a week, while I lay completely naked on his bed. He agreed and the sessions were very hot and eventually led to him giving me my first blowjob.

I have not seen him for quite awhile, but just thinking about our sessions has the precum really flowing. Gotta stop and jerk off right now.*|*

:sex:*|*:sex:*|*:sex:

1978coachdon
December 9th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I always like pantsings aswell. Happened a lot when out with my rugby team or back at college. Great if someone gets really embarassed!

I've embarassed my dad before by pulling his shorts down infront of others lol

My yahoo is don_coacher@yahoo.co.uk if anyone wants to chat/email about pants pulling incidents. Would be glad to

looking1467
January 3rd, 2012, 08:04 AM
BUMP. Anything new about someone that was accidentally exposed!?

swimmer1724
January 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM
when i was in high school i was on the swim team and so was one of my hottest friends. he was really hot! sadly everyone would always cover themselves up with a towel when they changed. however one day my hot friend was changing and he took his pants off so he was only in his boxers. he didnt know there was a hole in his boxers and his dick slid right through! he had such a nice dick! the best part was he took a while to cover himself with the towel to change into his bathing suit. let's just say i was happy i was covered with my towel so no one saw my boner.

looking1467
January 5th, 2012, 07:47 AM
HOTT!! I love stories like this!

UnzippedJake
January 6th, 2012, 02:23 AM
It has happened to me a few times. The first time was in 8th grade. I had gym with my best friend. We were required to change into these stupid gray gym uniforms each class. I had just switched to wearing boxers (because that is what all the cool guys wore). So it was after P.E., last class of the day, and we were all changing back into our clothes. Lockers were assigned by last name so my buddy and I were right next to each other. We were talking and changing like we usually did. I had pulled my gym shorts off and was just standing there in my boxers. I bent down to grab my jeans out of the lower locker and when I did so, my dick popped out of my fly. I didn't realize it and just went on having our conversation. I stood up and started to pull my jeans up when he stops talking and points down at my croth area. I look down and saw my dick and half a nut hanging out. I was so embarassed. I turned around and quickly pulled it in and zipped my jeans up. We had a laugh about it walking home that day.
A few years back, one of my buddies moved in with me for a few months. He would leave an hour before me in the morning for work so I would sneak into his room and check his hamper for his dirty boxers or shirts to sniff (he smells great) So one morning I hear him leave so I went to his room to check things out. I found a pair of boxers with a few cum stains so I took my pants off, laid on his bed, and rub off a quick load. Right as I was cumming, I hear the front door open. He came back home. I threw the boxers, put my shirt on, pulled my jeans up, and ran out of his room as he was coming up the stairs. I was trying to act as normal as possible we he saw me. I was just hoping I didn't have cum stains visible and that my hardon had gone down. In the rush, I hadn't zipped, and this particular pair of jeans had a fly that really gaped open. I hadn't done laundry in a few days either so I was out of underwear and was going commando that day. He looked at me and went "Dude, did I interupt something?" I figured there must be a cum stain, but I looked down and saw that the tip of my dick was hanging out of my fly, still not totally flacid, with a drop of cum dripping out. Luckily there is an open bonus room between the bedrooms so I acted like I had just come from the couch there. I just laughed and told him he owed me one because he wrecked my moment. It was awkward, but we are like brothers so we laughed it off later.

lovaboitoy2
August 28th, 2012, 01:57 PM
over the weekend I don't normally work but went in with a 19 year old temp whos helping out and is a real hottie but straight. we went in lunch room for a break just to chill he got him self a drink. I sat down and put my legs up on another chair to chill. I had on athletic shorts which slide right up your leg and was wearing boxers underneath. He sat at another table but right where he was facing me. I didn't really think about it but we sat like that for good while. when he's lookin at me with big grin on his cute face and tells me you know I can see everything don't you? It took me couple minutes to figure it out.....I put my leg down and turned red. he was laughing for a second I thought maybe you liked me looking.......

it's fuckin hot thinking he was enjoying the view for so long before telling me.....lol

seven2go
August 28th, 2012, 06:01 PM
^ You fucked up when you put your leg down....... #-o ....... :wink:

looking1467
January 13th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Hey let's revive this! Any new stories guys?

skipt77
February 14th, 2013, 11:27 AM
When I was in college, I was at a park just chillin and enjoying some of the first warm sun of the year. I was laying on my back on a towel - thinking about all kinds of things that caused me to spring wood...like guys that age always do. I decided to turn over to hide my predicament, and when I did, there was this guy sitting about five feet away from me. He was shirtless, in a speedo, sitting cross legged, stroking his huge hard cock that was sticking straight up out of his speedo - all while looking at me. He must have loved watching me get hard in front of him! He was probably in his 40's or so, and it kind of freaked me out - not what he was doing or his age - but we were totally out in the open for anyone to see - so I got up and left. I saw him in that park doing the same thing many times after that - even one day when it was super busy with people all around - there he sat stroking himself in the middle of it all...

masterjoda
February 25th, 2013, 02:59 AM
One of my good friends, who I had a huge crush on had borrowed a pair of pajama bottoms when he stayed over night and then for some reason wore them the next day under his pants. When he went to leave I reminded him he still had them on. As he pulled his pants off with the pajama bottoms his cock flopped out of his boxers. He had an average sized cut cock, but the look and texture of it was perfect. With a red face he thanked me for loaning him the PJ's and I thanked him for the "free show" ;)
Another time he was in the room with his wife and had his cock out to tease her or something. He got distracted, left it out and I came in the room and saw it still hanging out of his fly.
I think seeing a cock when you aren't supposed to is even hotter then seeing it when you are supposed to ;)

Source: funnakedguys.com (http://funnakedguys.com)

Newmercedes
February 25th, 2013, 07:48 PM
I think seeing a cock when you aren't supposed to is even hotter then seeing it when you are supposed to
YOU ARE SO RIGHT

Newmercedes
February 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM
It has happened to me a few times. The first time was in 8th grade. I had gym with my best friend. We were required to change into these stupid gray gym uniforms each class. I had just switched to wearing boxers (because that is what all the cool guys wore). So it was after P.E., last class of the day, and we were all changing back into our clothes. Lockers were assigned by last name so my buddy and I were right next to each other. We were talking and changing like we usually did. I had pulled my gym shorts off and was just standing there in my boxers. I bent down to grab my jeans out of the lower locker and when I did so, my dick popped out of my fly. I didn't realize it and just went on having our conversation. I stood up and started to pull my jeans up when he stops talking and points down at my croth area. I look down and saw my dick and half a nut hanging out. I was so embarassed. I turned around and quickly pulled it in and zipped my jeans up. We had a laugh about it walking home that day.
A few years back, one of my buddies moved in with me for a few months. He would leave an hour before me in the morning for work so I would sneak into his room and check his hamper for his dirty boxers or shirts to sniff (he smells great) So one morning I hear him leave so I went to his room to check things out. I found a pair of boxers with a few cum stains so I took my pants off, laid on his bed, and rub off a quick load. Right as I was cumming, I hear the front door open. He came back home. I threw the boxers, put my shirt on, pulled my jeans up, and ran out of his room as he was coming up the stairs. I was trying to act as normal as possible we he saw me. I was just hoping I didn't have cum stains visible and that my hardon had gone down. In the rush, I hadn't zipped, and this particular pair of jeans had a fly that really gaped open. I hadn't done laundry in a few days either so I was out of underwear and was going commando that day. He looked at me and went "Dude, did I interupt something?" I figured there must be a cum stain, but I looked down and saw that the tip of my dick was hanging out of my fly, still not totally flacid, with a drop of cum dripping out. Luckily there is an open bonus room between the bedrooms so I acted like I had just come from the couch there. I just laughed and told him he owed me one because he wrecked my moment. It was awkward, but we are like brothers so we laughed it off later.
Fucking Hilarious