PDA

View Full Version : Have you had to share a bed with a Str8 guy

Dashriprock3172
October 21st, 2004, 06:57 AM
I was on a Business trip and the reservations were messed up and me and my coworker had to share a double bed for a week during a conference. We didn't know what to do. There were no cots available due to the hotel being booked. My coworker has olive skin, dark hair and tight body. We are about the same age. I never had thought of him in a sexual manner due to the fact he was married and a pussy hound. The only issue is that said he didn't wear underwear and was embarrassed. I told him that it was okay as long as he stayed on his side of the bed. I still had no thoughts of being turned on by him. We were getting ready for bed and I was on my side of the bed facing his side. He dropped his pants and there was his cock and balls swinging. His cock hung down to the bottom of his nuts. I immediately got so damn into him. I could not sleep all week. In the middle of the night he rolled over toward me and his fat dick was hard facing me. I gently put my hand down by my hip by his cock and didn't touch it. His cock throbbed against my hand and precum ozzed out on my hand. I kept moving my hand slowly and nothing happened but he let a little spurt of cum out. Of course, I brought it to my lips. The next night I told him I was so hot I was taking off my underwear, all fair is fair. I maneuvered every chance I could to get my hand near his cock which was eternally hard. He was facing me and his cock was rock hard, I turned toward him and our cocks were wrapped around each other, I was in heaven. Finally the last night we watched some pay per view and we both were throbbing. We decided to jerk off in the dark but the light from the tv gave me a good view. I shot first as I stared at this cock. He kept licking his hand and pulling his cock. His hips arched and he shot off. The cum dribbed down his hand and shaft creating a hand full of cum. I wanted to take him in my mouth but the cock games in the middle of the night and the jerk off session was all I got. Lots of jack off material in the future.

Bi Married Male
October 21st, 2004, 07:32 AM
Wow that was so cool. I have been in a similar situation and found that when 2 guys are in their underwear or naked you should just take your chances and go for it. I did it once many years ago with an older guy in his late 30's I was in my early 20's. He was married and I just went for it and grabbed his cock as we were both standing next to each other in our underwear and smoking a joint. He didn't object and we ended up having some awsome sex. He even fucked me and I can count on one hand how many times I have been fucked, but it is a good memory to jack off to. Another time a hot buddy of mine had just come back to my apartment after using the buildings hot tub. We were both in my room getting out of our wet swim suits. He pulled off his suit and I couldn't believe one of my fantasys was coming true. I always wanted to see his cock. This guy was fucking gorgeous! Well he stood there talking to me naked for a very long time and didn't attempt to get dressed and I was so surprised. I figured he was apparently comfortable being naked in front of me. So as we were talking I just went for it. This time is almost backfired. He told me " I'm not into that" I got all embarrased and told him I don't know what came over me. It was all that sex talk about fucking our old girlfriends....So I composed myself and we both finished getting dressed and wen't out on my highrise balcony and sat out there. We began talking about sex again and I used the story that when you haven't had it in a long time...."any port in the storm will do" We talked a little more about how it is said that every guy has at least one homosexual experience in his life and the next thing I knew I was feeling the bulge in his pants again. He then submitted to my seduction I guess because he then unbuckled his belt while sitting and let me feel his cock and it was now getting hard for the first time and I couldn't resist reaching lower and feeling his cold tight balls. They were tight because we had just come back from swimming. I sucked his cock that night and made him cum. We never did have sex agian or talked about it. We did get together many times in a group setting. Both of us got marred to women. He has 2 kids now. I am just a closet bisexual to this day. I choose to have cock when I go to adult bookstores. I usually follow guys with wedding bands on into their booth and "just go for it" once I am in there.

cowboy87
July 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, when I was in highschool, I went on a lot of trips to different contests. And a lot of them were overnight. There were usually four guys to a room and two double beds. I have some interesting mental pics.*|*

shagall
July 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I would have and go to sleep overs and we'd usually sleep in the living room with our sleeping bags all alined in a row. That was as close as I could get to my straight best friends.

One time I went to sleep over my friends house and he let me have the bed while he slept on the floor. Then he told me how some old lady died in that very room and I took it as an oportunity to pretend I was scared so I could sleep right next to him. I went to the floor and cuddled up against him. My heart was pounding but it was amazing having his warm body next to mine. Then he started snoring and I decided to ditch him and get back on the bed so I can get some sleep, geez.

cowboy87
July 4th, 2005, 08:04 PM
I went to the floor and cuddled up against him. My heart was pounding but it was amazing having his warm body next to mine. Then he started snoring and I decided to ditch him and get back on the bed so I can get some sleep, geez.

lol

yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur funny!:=D: :=D: :=D:

That was funny how you worded that. It cracked me up.

Michael Luc
July 4th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Yes. His name was Perry. What a fucking hot hunk! (Whew!)

We were on a business trip to NY. We both worked for the hotel chain and could only get one free room. It was a queen-sized bed, but a few times we touched during the night.

Major *|* material for weeks, even though I don't usually think of guys I know when I wank.

quasar
July 5th, 2005, 02:53 AM
I've shared my my bed with about 6 str8 guys....and I had sex everytime!!! I can't help it - they just wont leave ME alone!!! Oh I have some wonderful memories for my old age *sigh*

Ruby
July 5th, 2005, 02:57 AM
I do it every night.... ;) *littlemarriedwifejoke*

quasar
July 5th, 2005, 02:59 AM
I'm soooo jealous!! :lol:

petereater
July 5th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Yes. details later...

Michael Luc
July 5th, 2005, 08:20 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

charlez
July 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM
this post is so interesting. Dashriprock3172, do u have anymore stories such as that? a pic of ur co-worker would be great..! :D

sexyshane
July 5th, 2005, 12:14 PM
I was at a freinds house and there was this hot guy in my class at school, I was about 14 then. When we slept we just all slept together on the floor with cusions, and I was SURROUNDED by REALLY HOT guys, I was the last one to fall asleep and the other guys were fast asleep, I kept moving my hand onto his thigh (we all slept naked) and jacked off secretly ahhhh......

iamthesean
July 5th, 2005, 12:35 PM
wow, these are all such hot stories. I have slept in the same beds with MANY of my straight friends, guys and girls, but nothing special ever really happened. my best friend and i (who is straight), spent a good 3 years sleeping together in the same bed like everytime we were together (we did a lot of conferences together, as well as sleep overs because he lives in another city), we cuddled all the time, he even knew what turned me on (playing with my ear), and one time i woke up in the night with his hard dick poking me in the back, yet never did anything with him :S i guess i was always too afraid of messing up our friendship, which i wouldn't trade for anything.

Another time though, at a conference where i had to stay in a hotel with 3 other guys (2 queen size beds), i had to share a bed with another guy, who was supposedly straight...possibly bisexual, but perv all the way! the moment i showed him the room, he asked me if i was gay, and was like "good, then you wont mind if ijack off" whipped it out, and jacked off right there! and like kept doin that, and trying to touch me, and wanted me to watch/play with him etc :S...it was sketchy, and i was not attracted to him...almost rape i guess...needless to say, word got out (he had also stuck his tongue down some girls throat, and was naked in the hall), he got blacklisted from the organization, and never saw him again lol.

sexyshane
July 5th, 2005, 12:43 PM
LOL, just because you're gay doesn't mean you fancy him :p
Bet he was really ugly :-({|=

paatreides
July 5th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I've shared a bed many times with str8 guys - never had anything happen (dammit!!) excpet seeing the usual maorning hard-on which nobody ever cared about hiding. Some nicely hung ones....

hella
July 5th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Every time I stayed at my frend's house, we slept in his king-size bed. I rolled over once and my hand landed on his dick. We screamed, and I rolled the other way.
For four years nothing ever happened until earlier this year, when he decided to jerk me off and blow me one night. That only happened two more times. :(

HazeMaster
July 5th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Over the past three decades, I've shared many a bed with many a straight male buddy. And nothing's ever happened.

Usually it's been some emergency situation where I'm stuck at his place overnite, or vica versa. Since all my friends know that I'm gay, there's something of a trust issue involved here. Generally there's a moment of awkwardness when we strip to our briefs and try NOT to look at each other. But by the time we hit the sack, we are both exhausted from staying up all nite talking, and we just climb into bed, face in opposite directions, and fall asleep.

The next morning can be dicey. Both of us carefully NOT checking out the other guy to see if he is hard when he wakes up; then both of us carefully NOT checking out the other guy between the time he steps out of the shower and the time that he puts his briefs on.

Interesting detail: when my same bed sleepover straight buddy is a friend I know from college, we are both more relaxed about being naked together in the morning and don't bother to cover up in front of one another. That's probably cause we saw each other nude so many times in locker rooms changing for PE class or working out together. After the umteenth time, the thrill is gone.

Sorry to be so long and boring and unsexy. But I assume the guy who asked the question wants to read honest answers. And so I tells it like it is.

HazeMaster Steve in Brooklyn :D

henderson98
July 5th, 2005, 03:21 PM
All the time. It never leads to anything though. Sorry guys. lol

HazeMaster
July 5th, 2005, 03:33 PM
All the time. It never leads to anything though. Sorry guys. lol

Thanks a bunch, Henderson. I was afraid I'd be the only guy without a hot story to share.

HazeMaster Steve in Brooklyn :D

big_fish
July 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM
omg! so i'm not the only one!

i was with my dad during one of his company outings and he has this officemate who's a total horndog and if that wasn't enough, he was kinda drunk that night (plus he's hot! PERFECT! lol). i felt a bit out of place since most of the people there were like in their mid 20s - late 30s so i decided to go to sleep instead. then my dad's officemate, who knows i'm gay, wasted and all, walked in and saw me. he kept teasing me since, after all it's a gay-guy-with-a-straight-guy-in-one-room kinda scenario. then he started touching my butt and pulling my head to his dick (playfully of course). and well, he was kinda drunk, plus he was a really horny, PLUS he was sorta leading me on, P-L-U-S he was hot so i just went for it. and then the next thing i know i'm telling my friends about my first blowjob! :)) i think he still remembers it until now cuz he keeps winking and giving me the "remember that night" smile everytime we meet.

cloudship
July 5th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Most of the companies I worked for wouldn't allow people to share rooms on business trips due to fear of potential lawsuits if something were to happen.

hornee24
July 5th, 2005, 08:50 PM
I shared a bed with my straight friend, once. He's this really great guy who knows I'm gay and is cool with it. So needless to say I have a major crush on him. I wish I could tell you something hot happened, but it didn't. In fact, It probably would have been better if it hadn't happened at all. It really sucks being in an intimate situation with someone you really like and care about when nothing happens. Oh well... :(

big_fish
July 5th, 2005, 08:56 PM
do inmates count? lol

raleighncguy20
July 5th, 2005, 10:10 PM
being out to only one person, I've slept in the same bed with alot of my straight friends. One night I was sharing my queen bed with my friend Luke, and I woke up because he was rubbing my feet with his. Thats when I noticed we were facing each other and holding hands. His other hand was... gues where, gently rubbing my leg (his thumb) next to my cock. I pretended I was still asleep cause I didn't want things to be wierd. Wish I knew if he was really awake though.

sixthson
July 5th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Yes, when I was a senior in high school....I never slept a wink and not because I was aroused, but because i was afraid I would accidentally touch him during the night. We were best friends and it was not a pleasant experience. Thankfully, the next man with whom I shared a bed was not straight and we have shared it ever since. :D

charlez
July 6th, 2005, 08:19 AM
these stories are so interesting and HOT of course... more please! :D

racrboi
July 6th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Yea, and the SOB had the nerve to sleep NAKED. Of course, I was too horned up to sleep and I ended up bustin my nut in my shorts later when he was asleep.

tylerhart
July 6th, 2005, 09:16 AM
a lot of times, yet nothing really interesting happens thou.

there's this really hot guy who likes to sleepover at my house and sleep beside me. but i wouldn't want to risk our frienship over something like that. However, he's the type who likes to tell stories about his sexual conquests (he's such a player) before sleeping. Damn it.

CurtisMacD
July 6th, 2005, 11:11 AM
I was invited to a friend's wedding out of town and staying over at his family's house. I was given a room with a double bed and told I would be sharing it with a guy I had never met before. His name was Jack. He was a blond god with a heartthrob handsome face, around my age, which was twenty-two at the time.

I had my first gay sex when I was nineteen and several gay experiences since, but I was still in the closet to my family and straight friends. I had no idea how I was going to spend the night in bed with a hunk like Jack and not give myself away. The fact is, I didn't.

There was a party the night before the wedding. Beer flowed freely. By the time we got to our room, both Jack and I were more than a little high. We stripped down to our briefs, pulled the covers off the bed (it was a very hot night, they weren't needed) and lay down next to each other.

The lights were off, but there was enough light streaming in from outside to see. Jack was laying on his back, his eyes closed. He wasn't hard, but the bulge of his soft dick in his cotton briefs was pretty substantial and irresitably luring. I let my hand rest on it, massaging it just a little, closing my own eyes, pretending to be asleep. Sensing my hand there, Jack's bulge started to grow and soon he was fully erect. I put my hand down the waistband of his briefs and wrapped it around his hard shaft. I'm not sure if that woke him up or if he had been awake all along, but Jack leaned toward me and said, "I'm not gay, but I wouldn't say no to getting a blow job."

I gladly oblidged. Jack had a thick, eight inch dick, but I had no trouble deep-throating it. His pleasure moans let me know that this stright guy loved his gay blow job. He slowed me down a few times, saying he was getting too close and it felt so good he didn't want to come yet. I licked his burly balls as he calmed down a little before returning my mouth to his huge shaft. When he finally came, he shot like a son-of-a-bitch, and I kept sucking until I had sucked out every tasty drop. I got off on it as much as he did, and it took only a few strokes on my ready-to-pop hard cock to make me come.

The next day, at the wedding reception, he was strictly a ladies' man. I never saw him again after that.

justinsalterego
July 6th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah, when I was in highschool, I went on a lot of trips to different contests. And a lot of them were overnight. There were usually four guys to a room and two double beds. I have some interesting mental pics.*|*

Same here man! Oh how I wanted to just loean over in the middle of the night and start chowing down... DAYUM! :p

inthecloset
August 4th, 2005, 12:08 AM
of course. My best friend at the time, who was a golden blonde god, always stayed the night at my house and i stayed the night at his. at his house, we would sleep in his bedroom. His parents couldnt afford a cot or a sleeping bag (i fogot mine), so i slept in his bed. One night he told me that a few days ago, he found out to be more comfortable in the nude and asked me if i was okay with this. I said sure. So he stripped down to his lily white skin and got under the covers. As i changed he turned on the tv and was asleep before i got in the bed too. I could not control any urges i felt as i snuck peeks at his cute bubbley butt. One urge was so powerful, i actually slapped my hand on his butt and unintentionally made a loud slap noise which woke him up. I quickly closed my eyes and he turned over and said, "dude, wake up. You just slapped my butt." I pretended to be sleepy and said, "oh sorry, it was a sleep disorder that started recently when my grandma died. Hope i didnt disturb you." Then he said, "naw, it felt kinda good." He smiled and fell asleep, still facing me. A few minutes later, when i was sure he was asleep, i wrapped my hand softly around his hip and grabbed his butt again. The next morning, he got up and and walked away, waking me up as he got up. As he walked away his butt jiggled a little. To this day i think he knew i was watching him as he turned around and walked back, still naked, and i caught a great sight of his long cock.

AmericanEagleGuy
August 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
When I was about 14 or 15 I used to stay over at my friends house(he was 2 years older than me) a lot. When it came time to go to bed, we would both sleep in his queen size bed. I would keep my undershirt on and put on some shorts or something and he would either have a shirt and some shorts or just some shorts. He would always fall asleep so fast and he was a pretty hard sleeper too(though I was never to sure). I often got up the courage to pull the covers back and see his hard cock and sometimes touch it and hold it and he would never wake up. This is where it gets better. Most of the time when I would go over there another one of our friends(who was a red head) would come over and spend the night too. For some reason I don't know, we would play this game to where in the end we all 3 ended up naked. I LOVED seeing my red headed friend naked. Of course, seeing all this I was instantly hard while they were either soft or half way. I think I gave them some stupid excuse as to why I was hard. Also me and my other friend(the red head) would call out who got to sleep on the futon and I most of the time didn't call it out, for obvious reasons. I remember a few times getting up and going over to the futon and seeing if I could somehow sneak a peak at my red headed friend(meant in more ways than one ;) ) but he would always wake up or almost wake up so i stopped. Another time is when my friend(the one who sleeps hard) came over to my house to stay the night and one night I just went for it and sucked his dick. He was suprised but didn't stop me and it actually worked out for my favor because he ended up sucking me a little bit and we even got into a 69 position. That was years ago and I know he is into girls but a part of me wants to believe that we could still have fun like the old times.

lilmerboy
August 4th, 2005, 01:56 AM
when I was 13 I went on a field trip across the country. I liked this guy, he was queer, but wasn't out. And then by the grace of God he was my buddy on the trip. And I was sooo glad because I knew that we were going to sleep in the same bed. Ugh but for some damn selfish reason our two other roommates didn't want to sleep together so I had to sleep with another guy. The first night we all got all horny watching smutty stuff on tv. And then my buddy called a "boner check" to see if any of us had boners, like why would he do that??? Then that night I just jacked off in bed while my friend was asleep, I think he noticed but whatever.

Then the next day I went into the bathroom to shower and started to disrobe, and then I saw my buddy hiding in the shower. Just by instincts I freaked and made him leave. I wish I got completely nude and just went for it, he wouldn't have resisted me, I was very well endowed for a young boy.

kamyk420
August 4th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Don't know if I am up to storytelling, but I had lots of male friends when I was in high school, and one or another of them would stay the night at my house all the time. I frequently made use of the "Well, you are the guest, so I'll sleep on the floor" line, knowing that most of the time they would say, "No I couldn't do that", where my response would be "Well, I suppose we could share the bed..."

Most of them were so damn hot too. There was a blond god with a bubble butt, and a HUGE dick, a lanky redhead, and a brunette boy I'll call Jay (he'd be my main story). Me and my friends would always "play" at being gay, with the kissing in public thing where you put your hand over someone's mouth, and pretend to kiss them, or slapping each other's ass (good way to tell who is comfortable with gayness or not). And we'd always end up wrestling around, and get into some very compromising twisterlike postions. Then we'd get drunk or high, and get in bed. 90% of the time nothing would happen, but once in a while I would wake up to find someone draped over me in their sleep, or dry humping me while having an erotic dream (never stopped them to find out if they were awake). I'd get the stiffy against the back/ass a lot, and once in a while I'd wake up in their arms (which always got awkward since I wasn't out, and no one I knew was either). So anyway...

The friend I'm going to call Jay. He was about 17 when I met him, and had a nice round ass, and a really sexy new york/brooklyn accent. He was cute, and had a sort of bowl/page cut head of dark brown hair. I met him through other friends, who told me in that gossipy way that he had hit on someone during tent camping in the local woods. I just laughed (and secretly hoped), and promptly made his aquaintance. He really seemed into me, and we became good friends. He'd be the one who "wrestled" with me the most, and did the gay "play-acting" with me the most too. He'd even go so far as to scream "get it out of my ass" in public when we were wrestling around outside. We would go swimming at his house, and pull each others bathing suits down in the pool, and lift weights together. (God, seeing him lifting with nothing on but shorts - sigh). He started staying at my house on a regular basis, and one time we were talking about sexuality. A mutual friend had been talking about their grandfather being a horn-dog, and quoted them as saying that "a hole was a hole". I echoed the sentiment. My friend Jay "jokingly" bent over and pulled down his pants. I took no time about it, and got right behind him and grabbed his hips, at which point he stood up, looked at me quizzically (not shocked looking or anything), and asked me "You really would have, wouldn't you?" I will kick myself in the head for the rest of my life for the answer I gave him. I said "I don't know, would I?" and laughed. He got a pissed grin on his face, and threw a pillow at me. That night I got into the bed, and he made some joking reference to fucking, so I pulled down my pants and stuck my ass up, but he just laughed and poked my ass with a shoe. After we got into the bed, and while we were "sleeping", I rolled over onto him, and put my arm around him, and stayed that way for a while, but he didn't respond (sleeping I suppose - sigh), so I reached down, and stroked him off while my dick was against his ass crack. He never woke up to my knowledge. Three months later he moved out of town, and I moved out of my parents house into my first apartment. I practically begged him to move in with me, but he was still 17, so he couldn't. Two years later I ran into him again, and he told me that he had come back to town specifically looking for me, to move in together, but by that point I had just met what is now my ex boyfriend, and wasn't sure what to do. I told him to stick around, and I'd get back to him, but he dissappeared, and I've never seen him again. Jay, wherever you are. The answer to that question you asked me so long ago is this:"Only if you wanted me to. Believe me, I wanted to."

onetondon
August 4th, 2005, 07:39 AM
YES I have...and as a closeted gay guy living with ultra conservative parents, I can't tell you how hot it was. It was when we had to crash at a friends pad after a night of heavy boozing. There were 3 of us and only 1 bunkbed. So the guy who owned the apartment took the top bunk and fell asleep immediately, while me and my bud Anton, who's a super straight stud fitness freak, were left to share the bottom bunk. We decided that we were too smashed to take a bath so we agreed to just ignore our funky smells (yeah right)

My heart pounded so fast that I swore he was gonna hear it. So we stripped out of our sweaty clothes into just our boxers and undershirts and went to bed. It was a tight fit and we were side by side with my left arm, thighs and legs touching his right side. The close proximity of our sweaty bodies made it impossible to not smell his manly and very arousing scent, and it was making my cock rock hard. I prayed that he wouldnt notice. I finally fell asleep after hearing his snores. I must have been sleeping for about an hour when I suddenly awoke to a strange feeling. Anton had shifted and he was facing me. His arms were around my chest and his legs were draped over my thighs and I could feel his VERY hard dick poking very near my own hard and leaking dick. I normally don't produce precum so I was surprised to find the front of my tented boxers completely soaked in my precum.

By this time I was fully awake and I realized one more thing. Anton's face was right next to mine, and his mouth was just inches from my lips. I could feel his breath blowing into my mouth and it was turning me on SO much. I decided to go for it and kissed his open mouth. I pushed my tongue in and played with his. I touched my cock through my boxers and at that moment, I shot a huge load. My boxers were literally sopping wet but I was too ecstatic and too tired to try cleaning the mess I made. I fell asleep again and when I woke up around noon the next day, Anton had left.

Well that's my story. Thanks for reading!

elle
August 4th, 2005, 08:04 AM
nice stories boys ..|

:=D: :=D: :=D:

amwriter
August 4th, 2005, 01:13 PM
This thread shouldn't be HAD TO, but GOTTEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO...

After a night of heavy drinking, I passed out at a str8 friend's house. The guy isn't just hot, he's a print model for AAG. Can't tell you who. Anyway, insanely hot jock type, dark hair, dark eyes, insane abs and pecs. I've wanted to blow him for years. Anyway, we got drunk with his gf and decided to crash. I went to sleep on the couch and she was like, You dont have to sleep down here. I pretended to protest, to give them privacy, but he then insisted. So I got up and went to the bedroom with them. He only has a queen so it wasn't that much room for all three of us. He was in the middle. Anyway, we passed out and the next morning I woke up to some "jostling and moaning." I had hoped that he was fucking her or getting blown(watchin him nut has been a wish of mine for years) but I pretended to sleep so they wouldnt stop, but I rolled over to face them. He was lying there in his boxers fingering the shit out of her. She moaned and came and he got up with a major hard on. Nice cock, about 7.5, but thick. On this guy, you'd take a beenie weenie anyway, trust me, he is gorgeous. I have seen his cock before, even semi erect, but this was something else entirely. Anyway, major wank material for me since. God bless the forbidden fruit, str8 guys. I have others.

emogood-emoevil
August 4th, 2005, 02:37 PM
haha, staight my ass, thats what i say. ive slept to alot of my guy friends after a party or what not. usually wake up the next morning to us spooning or cuddleing. ive had a few interesting things happen, but the majority of them happen when either of us was sleeping or i was too drunk to remember. so they dont really count so ill have to post them somewhere else.

icarus725
August 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM
yes and Honestly I don't like too most straight men that have shared my bed were just that straight and the temptation was just unbearable.

pakston11
August 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM
I did several times in high school, but two stick out in my mind. Nothing really happened on either one, but just thinking about who they are, gives me a hard on. When I was a freshman, I was on the golf team. The high school quarterback (a senior) was also on the golf team. He was hot. I had been beating off about him for a couple years. He was tall, with a nice build and blond hair. We slept in the same bed during a road trip for a golf tournament. Nothing happened until the following morning. I was coming out of the bathroom when was getting out of bed and heading that way. He was wearing boxers and his dick was hanging out the front. I don't remember it being really big or small, but the fact that I slept with and saw the star high school quarterbacks cock was pretty damn cool. When I was a senior in high school, I went on a trip with several of my friends. The guy I slept with was a classmate, and he was the star quarterback. His body was awesome... sandy blond/brown hair, baby blue eyes, muscles from his legs all the way up to his arms, very little body hair and the hair he did have was light. Started fantasizing about him in 9th grade and still do many years later.

bigcannon
August 4th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I spent the night at one of my college friend's house on my way home from college one time and we slept in his double bed. Ed was so striaght he didn't even like to talk about sex as it would get him all excited and he would sweat. He did like to get his back rubbed though and I gave him a massage. I only had my tighty whitties on, as did he. I was straddling his back wiht my cock straining at my underwear while massaging his back. I took a chance and massaged his butt cheeks as well and he never stopped me. I even slipped his underwear down over his ass cheeks to massage them better. He lifted his pelvis to "make an adjustment" and I could tell he had a hard on. We were just talking about regular shit at the time and he seemed to be enjoying the massage. I finished and rolled off of him hoping he might return the favor. He continued to lay on his stomach as I think he was embarrassed he had a hardon. I couldn't sleep that well being that close to him and knowing had aroused him. I wanted more. Early the next moring I found my hand up against his thigh. I took a chance and laid it on his cock and balls. He never moved and I continued to explore running my fingers over his cock and balls on the outside of his underwear. I finally lost my nerve and stopped when he groanded a little. Later that morning as I was leaving he asked me about my explroring hands - what that was all about. I laughed and told him I had to check him out to see who was larger than who. He wanted to know if he won and I told him he had, hands down. We laughed, I hugged him and left. We never talked about that again. I have jerked off to that moment many times over the years. He has been unhappily married for years but doesn't know why. I do though.

cowboy87
August 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I have a question for everyone who had a story about actually "doing" something while sleeping. How did that person not wake up? Were they that out of it? I know if someone was messing with my dick I would know it in a heartbeat.

avenger
August 4th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I have a question for everyone who had a story about actually "doing" something while sleeping.

I have a question for everyone who had a story about
actually "doing" something while sleeping too.......

How do you live with yourself knowing that you MOLESTED someone?

cowboy87
August 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM
I prefer the phrase "taking advantage of".;)

cowboy87
August 4th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Hey this is just a general question: When you quote someone does the "Originally posted" line appear automatically or do you put it there manually?

amwriter
August 4th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Avenger, that's hilarious. I was kinda wondering that about all these roaming hands myself.

barbrafan21
August 4th, 2005, 09:27 PM
It appears there automatically.

Just put "=" after the quote, and then type in the original poster.

kamyk420
August 5th, 2005, 09:54 PM

If you have molestation issues, don't assume that everyone who has ever had a bedtime situation is a molester. By that point of view you could say that several of the people who humped me in their "sleep" were "molesting" me. If you actually READ some of the stories (mine included) you can plainly tell that several of the participants were more than interested. Therefore it would NOT be molestation.

As to the question about people not waking up, I think that the point is that they were awake, but no one wanted to own up to being awake and spoil the anonymous due to "sleeping" moment. Which is exactly my point. I certainly woke up when someone was groping me in the dark, and I never had any issues with it. Why do you?

(As a side note, why is there always someone who is determined to turn any topic into an argument?)

emogood-emoevil
August 5th, 2005, 10:27 PM
ive been the "victim" of wondering hands myself. i enjoyed it whether im bi or not. if someone really felt molested they would have stopped it while it was happening.

as to the not waking up part, kamyk420 is exsactly right saying they dont wanna spoil the moment. ive had a couple straight friends get more than a curious feel but i just wanted to enjoy it so i acted like i was asleep.

OptimalOptimus
August 7th, 2005, 04:47 AM
i think i have a healthy sexual life.. But this one is not a Bed But a Shower.. I had a stright friend who i was not goodlookign sadly. but i was in the shower Jerkong off & he knew that. NOw he's the STRIGHEST guy i know.. & he was married at the time But he got into the shower wiht me in his undoes & told me to put it in him !!!!!! I was Shocked & horny. I just laughed & told him he Better get out before he gets it "Kinda like a threat & warning that i was about to fuck him hard lol " but i did fell his ass & he pulled down his undies.. & i recall rubbing my hard cock on his ass & then he got out the shower quick lol He wife was was my Best friend she was in the livingroom & i knew spoke of what happend. Even thow we had a threesum liek twice. but we never fucked jsut played with eachother. But he never done that before. :badgrin:

henderson98
August 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM

I actually have a question for you. :) How do you live your life period???

EVERY SINGLE reply you make is so negative and lame. It clearly shows what kind of life you have outside of the internet world. Or as you call it "Your only way of living." You must be so thankful to at least have an internet connection so you can come on places like JUB and spread your miserable life with everyone else.

avenger
August 29th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I actually have a question for you. http://justusboys.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif How do you live your life period???

Food, water and oxygen....

EVERY SINGLE reply you make is so negative and lame.

Hey pot don't call the kettle black.

It clearly shows what kind of life you have outside of the internet world. Or as you call it "Your only way of living." You must be so thankful to at least have an internet connection so you can come on places like JUB and spread your miserable life with everyone else.

This from someone who throws childish temper tantrums
on a internet message board every other day.

Youll never live down that time you got your panties in a bunch on your pics....and that's just ONE example.

This thread hadnt been posted in in over 3 weeks. What did you do?
Do a search on me to find something to reply to? lol

Shows what kind of life you (DONT) have.

Go join a 12 step program to deal....
or better yet go take a long nap Forrest.

carphone2005
August 30th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Have you had to share a bed with a Str8 guy?

Yes, on many occations with my best mate. We'd always stay at each other's houses and as his house is fairly small - i would sleep with him and insist it. He didn't mind if i did insist it as he thought it was totally innocent.

Anyway - every night i slept at his house, we'd sleep in his double bed with two seperate duvet covers. Always i'd throw mine off myself and share his with him. One time i'd had the courage to just rub his semi-hardon and play with his knob through the fly opening of his boxers. So every time i'd stay - i'd just play with his knob all night and get so fucking horny. I know he was awake while i was playing with his dick - cos he was looking at me secretly while i did it and obviously didn't object. Plus i'm planning to visit his family soon and mabye do more than play with his dick this time.

Were both very straight acting and talk with Londoners accents and pretty hard - so i was suprised he let me play with his knob even though he likes birds - prodominantly anyway!

A :-)

jbabrothers
September 3rd, 2005, 02:22 AM
OK, to start out I want to let you know that this will be my first post on JUB.

In addition, I should explain my sexuality. I'm still a virgin at quite and old age and I suppose the best way to explain myself would be by using the definition a friend gave me: "You haven't declared your major yet." LOL. For the most part, I would say that I'm straight with some bi-curiosity where certain guys are concerned. I'm usually pretty open about both the virginity and the curiosity thing and most people have come to terms with it and even the straightest of my guy friends don't get freaked out around me (probably because I'm such a very considerate person, they know I wouldn't actually try anything with them unless they consented). Now that I've explained all this, I'll tell my stories.

The first one isn't about sharing a bed per se, but it is pretty funny and should give you a good laugh... Some years ago, my friend Alan was staying over at my house for the night while I was living in my Dad's house. We had been remodelling and my Dad was forced to use my bathroom during the process. I had a futon bed which was broken at the time and would not fold down into the bed position, so I let Alan take the futon and I slept in the floor. Now I've been known to roll around quite a bit while sleeping (to the point that I have rolled from one side of the floor to the other stopping only when I hit furniture or a wall) and during the course of the night I ended up with my head only about 6 inches away from the area of the futon where Alan's butt was (he was obviously facing the back of the futon). It's also important that you know that even though Alan was a very sound sleeper, he did have a tendency to talk in his sleep (usually just random words, but sometimes entire sentences and even foreign languages). It's important for you to know that I forgot to mention this fact to my Dad ;). Now on this particular night, my Dad wakes up to use the restroom and therefore had to walk through my room. His entry into the room wakes me up and I just turn my head to make sure it's him and then close my eyes again. When my dad is finished, he leaves my room again. Just as he closes the door, Alan rolls over to face me, moans just a little and says in a fairly loud voice "Suck my dick!". Now I find this hilarious so I start to laugh and raise my head to look at Alan only to realize that his dick is hard and sticking straight out at me through his shorts which makes me laugh even harder. The laughing stops however when my Dad comes back in and turns on the light to find me with my head about 4 inches away from my friends hardon with my mouth wide open!!! I stop laughing and jump up immediately to see my Dad standing there with this "Lucy, you've got some splainin' to do" look on his face. I take him outside the door and explain it to him and I *think* he believed me. Anyway, I tell Alan about it the next morning and he thinks I'm making it all up... until he's about ready to go home and my Dad tells him out of nowhere "If you want a blow-job, that's fine, but don't ask my son for one anymore". My Dad was joking of course, but Alan nearly died from shock. He knew it had to be true then.

Now the next story also involves Alan, but this time I was staying at his house. He also had a futon, but his was folded down so we were able to share. Now it was customary when either of us spent the night at the other's house, we both would wear basketball shorts to bed (comfortable, but less likely to show morning wood). Even though we were sharing a bed and neither of us had any problem with that, I was raised to be very considerate of others when I'm a guest in their house, so I offered to sleep against the wall to give him as much room as possible. We ate some pretty funky smelling stuff before bed and our breath was pretty bad, so we also decided to sleep with our heads at opposite ends of the bed. At about 5AM, I woke up to a sort of strange sensation. I felt a very warm object pressed up against my crotch. I was confused for just a moment but then I remembered Alan's dog who was very fond of crawling under the covers with us at night and assumed it was just him and went back to sleep. The next shock was just as the sun was coming up. I woke up when something soft brushed my face; I assumed it was where Alan kicked his feet or something and moved the blanket against my face. I still felt the warm mass at my crotch and realized I had really impressive morning wood. The dog was probably used to it from Alan (he told stories of waking up with his dog laying on his hardon). But then, I felt something wet on my face!!! I open my eyes to see the dog staring straight at me... needless to say, I was a bit curious so I pull the blanket back slowly to find that Alan had gone into a sort of fetal position and had his butt wedged firmly against my crotch so that my dick was basically poking across the lower part of his crack and the head was semi-stuck between his legs :confused:. I didn't know exactly what to do. This was a pretty strange situation, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't sort of enjoying it. I did find it pretty funny, so I started to giggle a bit, covering my mouth to keep from waking him up which made me shake a bit (and that didn't do anything to help get rid of the hardon, let me tell you, LOL). Just as I was calming down from my laughter, I hear the sound of someone coming down the hall. It was Alan's dad coming to wake us up before he headed to work for the day and he was not the kind of person who would have found this funny at all (more likely I would have been shot at and Alan would have been beaten within an inch of his life). I had to do something, but I was sort of pinned against the wall. I decided that I would slide up along the wall towards Alan's feet and then go into a fetal position myself. Just as his dad opens the door, I have moved into this position and am commanding the dog to get down, so everything looks perfectly innocent and tragedy is averted. Alan wakes up and sits on the edge of the bed until we hear his dad leave, then we go back to bed (this time both of us on our stomachs) since we didn't have to be anywhere until that afternoon. I wake up again a few hours later only to find that Alan is once again in the fetal position, this time with his butt wedged firmly against my hip. I just let it go... I had enough for one night, LOL.

I know this probably isn't the kind of hot and sexy story you wanted to hear, but I thought it might at least be good for a laugh and I wanted to get my first post out of the way and this seemed pretty appropriate. I have a couple of other such stories involving Alan and I will be happy to share them if anyone is interested. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it ^_^.

dodo2761
September 4th, 2005, 05:01 AM
a couple of times and both times we had mutual masturbation

sonny10305
September 4th, 2005, 11:45 AM
I got caught in a major snow storm and had to share a hotel bed with a co worker
who is straight ! (I can't believe I'm tellin this story) !oops! But anyway, we drank plenty of beer and shots and finally fell into bed both of us pretty wasted. After about an hour I woke up and started getting really horny with this stud laying there next to me. I didn't know what I should do cause he did not know I was into guys, but Damm I needed to touch him or at least see his cock. His breathing was heavy and I knew he was out if it so I reached over to see if I could touch his cock, he was laying on his side and he was soft but I did like rubbin it over his underwear, I repositioned it so it was straight up and started to rub it hoping to make it hard, he was wearing boxer briefs so I was able to cup his balls nicely too. I did that for about 10 Min's but he never got hard, but I sure was. I decided to do something right out of High School and dry hump him. I positioned my cock in his but crack and started humping, I shot my load in my underwear and got up and changed my shorts. Then I got back into bed waiting for him top roll over on his back. this took a few hours, in fact I fell asleep and woke when he turned over.
I thought, oh boy this is gonna be fun. I let him lay there a while to be sure he was still out of it and then started running my hands all over his body, touching, rubbing, and even licking his chest, but he still wasn't hard, Damm! I thought guys got hard all night long, what's up with this? Well I was rock hard again and really did something I can't believe I did, I took his hand wrapped around my cock and jerked off with his hand. I know it was wrong and I regret it but I could not resist at the time. After I shot my second load of the night I gave up ever getting him hard and went to sleep. Of course in the morning when we both woke up he was hard but it was to late :( Then I worried if he knew what I had done, end of story is he never said anything and I don't think he knew what had happened. To this day sometimes I still jerk off thinking about that night.

DabboB
September 4th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Keep the stories coming - this is hot! I only wish I had something to add.

terjoman
September 5th, 2005, 10:25 AM
When I was in high school my best friend was a drop dead gorgeous hispanic guy who and we would stay at eachothers house from time to time. He was and is a very str8 guy. The first time we stayed together he came walking into the bedroom naked after taking a shower and I was already in bed and was so grateful he was naked. Anyway, he said that he sleeps in the nude and ask me if that would bother me..I graciously said no. We slept for awhile but I had to get up and go to the bathroom and jack off. I could not get him out of mind laying there next to me and had to have some relief. I jacked off and went back to bed naked too. That is the way we slept from then on unfortunately nothing ever happened

blink_and_a_tear
September 5th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Well, i too have had the pleasure of sharing the bed with a straight guy. One, in particular, comes to mind and got me aroused the most. Me and lets call him C, slept in the same bed a lot. He liked having someone, anyone, in the same bed when he slept and i took full advantage of this. He was quite a good looking guy and i would get hard just thinking that i would get to sleep in the same bed. We would usually watch a movie while drifting off to sleep and he would be the first one asleep and he sleeps deep. So im laying there horny and i glance over to see a bulge in the blanket right where his crotch should be. I slowly and carefully slide my hand under his blanket and start feeling around, sure enough he had a woody. For your info, he would either sleep in his underwear or gym shorts. This night was gym shorts. I did that many times after that and he never woke up. One night i slept in the same bed when he was in boxers and he had a raging hard on which i played with all night. He had to have been 7.5 or 8 inches and pretty thick too. I would just stroke him all night and then stop when morning was nearing. Eventually i got caught because on that night he was in boxers again but they had a huge crotch hole and his cock just fell out. So during the night i played with his limp dick and never was able to get it hard but come morning he had wood and i decided to grab it just to see what it felt like and he woke up. That was basically the end of our friendship. Things havent ever been the same and we dont really talk anymore but i got off so many times from the thought of stroking his cock. I've always felt so dirty for doing it but so good too. Hope that wasnt too terribly bad of a story. Thanx for reading.

Carey
September 5th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I have a story...I shared a bed with a straight buddy of mine once. We both laid down, and went to sleep. The next morning we woke up and our friendship remained in tact.

When we're little we're taught to keep our hands to ourselves, and to never let anyone violate us like that. I seriously can't imagine "touching" anyone without their consent. It's almost like rape. [-X No wonder so many str8 guys are suspicious of what a gay mans intentions are. I'd rather they be awake and fully consenting to the touching.

If a str8 guy did this to a woman, no one would think it was cute.

blink_and_a_tear
September 5th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Was there a note that said come and judge us?? I must have missed that memo. If you dont like what you are reading then dont read! You are about as bad as all those religious people judging us and condemning us to hell and all that shit.

bluegrassladdie
September 6th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Spring break in Florida three of us in one king bed. I was in the middle of two straight blond surfer-type dudes from school. I had a raging hard on I had to hide all night. At the time I wasn't hundred per cent sure of my sexuality but that night may have turned me more on to male to male sex I think. The other two may have showered together when we went to the pool but I showered alone (and jerked off once in the bathroom after a swim)

mm12
September 7th, 2005, 01:37 AM
*sigh* Why must it be assumed that people attracted to men are attracted to ALL men? If a quarter of these stories were true I'll eat my hat. Remember the title asks about straight guys, not "a buddy I sometimes fool around with but who insist's he's stright".

I shared a bed with my brother more than once. And my father. And on a number of occasions my friends. Did anything sexual come of it? Of course not, why would it? If I'm close enough to a person that I'd feel comfortable to share a bed with, chances are that I'm not remotely interested in them sexually. Do all of you people just sleep in the same bed as complete strangers? Or do you regularly engage in sex (consented or otherwise, not that I'm judging anyone here) with so-called straight friends?

It's just a fantasy - not that I've got a problem with that.

DabboB
September 7th, 2005, 04:01 AM
For god's sake, there are enough people in this forum that _some_ of them are bound to have had experiences with straight/almost-straight guys like this, and even if they were just fantasy, don't you think you're rather bursting the bubble by bitching about how you don't believe it? This thread isn't a fact-finding expedition, it's a place for people to exchange hot stories of hot experiences, and you're dampening the mood. Shh!

armani777
September 7th, 2005, 04:15 AM
I am very hesitant to share this but here goes... I was parting at a friends house on the fourth of July before my senior year in high school and we all got really really drunk. So my friend told me to stay the night and I agreed that it would be better than driving home. We continued to drink until everyone had left except for one of our other guy friends who was also staying the night. Then our other friend crashed out in the bed so we were forced to sleep on the floor next to each other. My straight friend put in some porn and we both just fell asleep. However I woke up about an hour later to my friend going to the bathroom, he came back and laid down. He was passed out in about five Min's and I was harder than ever. I have wanted to touch, see, taste my friend for years, so I started down the list. I began to rub his hard cock through his boxers for a few Min's then got the courage to slip my hand inside his boxers. His 6inch cock was hard and I just started stroking it. Then he woke up. I was horrified until he reached over and pulled my raging hard 7and 1/2 inch cock out and started to jack me off. We jack each other off for over an hour. He asked me twice, "I'm not gay or anything but if you suck my dick I'll suck yours" those were the words I wanted to hear but I couldn't. I didn't want to ruin our friendship cause he is straight so i said no and then we both cummed all over each other and fell asleep. Never mentioned it again but we are still friends.

Tommo7
October 11th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I thought I might tell you about something that happened to me recently. I posted about whether or not I should wake my best mate up with a blow job. he is strait as they come - so I thought. people advised me that it would probably ruin our friendship.

Well one night while I was staying over in his room (on the floor unfortunatly) I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging Boner. I began to gently tease the head of my cock and sat up in bed to look at Josh sleeping. He was on his back. I had no where to blow - so I tried not to get too carried away. But as you can imagine - looking at my 6 foot, dark haired, blue eyed buddy sleeping so deeply - imagining his, what looked like a possible 8" cut cock when I saw it in the showers one day. I had to do something - I I lent over, still stroking my cock and kissed him on the mouth.

He lightly stired and I was shaking on the piont of nearly blowing with excitment. so I thought I'd better let go of my dick. I couldn't resist as I sat back looking at him sleep and slid my hand under the covers to find his nice and fucking huge dick nice and limp and tucked up in a pair of briefs. I could feel that his cock was pointing north but not escaping out of his trousers. I felt up his head and down the shaft applying a little more pressure. He wasn't even stiring, but his 19 yr old cock was getting up to play.

I watched his face as I stroked his cock through this undies feeling it grow and grow and grow. My cock was going to blow without even being touched. Soon his cock was too big to be contained in his pants and the head popped out of the top. I felt his smooth skin in my hands and began to rub him the way I like to rub my own.

With one hand on his cock and my other hand near his neck stroking him gently. He moaned in his sleep - he had picked up on a nice dream I think. I pulled his undies off his hips the best I could to free up his balls and tickled the hair on them which made him even harder. As I massaged his head i flet drops of precome building. I had to taste. And that was the end of me. My cock was throbbing. i grabbed hold of his perfect cock again and began to pull him like a man. he was breathing quite heavily and I didn't want him to waste that load on the sheets so I darted my head unter the covers to taste his meat. Yum. It was like all my dreams coming true. The taste of man only this was my best mate whome I have jacked off too on my own many times.

I heard a moan from above the covers and his abs flexed. He might have woken up at that point, but instead of pushing me away, the hand that was under the covers grabbed the back of my head and pushed me onto his cock so that I gagged on the full length. His hips were spasming and he shot his hot load in my throat. I sucked and tasted every last drop of him cum before I came to the serface. He was still half dazed when i looked him in the face.

He just looked at me in shock. I thought I might be in trouble, and I was kind of - his free hand reached down the side of the bed and grabbed hold of my cock. I had to try not to loose it. He told me to get into bed. He thanked me as he pressed his half hard and wet cock against me and proceeded to hand job me untill I blew a load all over both of us. We fell asleep and I'll tell you about the next morning some other time.

Hope you got off on that - I really did,
Tommo

OrionFyre
October 11th, 2005, 10:28 PM
At the time he was straight, well more curious, lol.

Had a couple of friends over some time ago. We did a marathon viewing of Lord of the Rings (when the third extended release came out) I had Corona on hand, and scotch for myself. After the movies were over two of my buds headed home. Dan remained after I'd convinced him he had too much to drive home. We talked and hung out talked, he broke out my stash and smoked too.

The night got old and he was intermitantly passing out while we were talking. I shut house and started helping him up, he said he'd sleep on the couch, I told him I spent too much money on my furniture to let people sleep on it (unfortunately it's true :badgrin:) In typical drunken fashion he couldn't figure out where I was taking him. I told him I'd let him sleep on my bed. which was met with "doood thats nice of you, mannnn where you gonna sleep?"

I plopped him down on the bed. I went and got cleaned up in the bathroom. When I came back he was struggling to get his shoes off. Got him stripped down to his briefs and he's passed out by the time I climbed into bed. I read some of my book and turned out the lights.

I remember having a wonderful dream concerning one Brad Pitt (!). Brad was of course servicing me. Some reason I woke up, but only half way. As I started to come to I recognized the feeling of weight. The first thing out of my mouth "Dan?" I scared the shit out of him evident from the fact he sat straight up, almost falling off my bed "oh shit." a stream of obsenities came from under his breath.

After he calmed down and realized I wasn't mad he apologized for freaking out. We sat for a while in silence, I figured it best to let him make the next step whatever it was. After 10 minutes out of nowhere "I'm straight... I think." he went about how he'd been wondering what it was like and he was curious etc.etc. He goes that he thought he could try it without waking me up and try it out, and that he was sorry. We sat some more, he was deep in thought.

"Did you like it?" He looked at me inquisitively "Did you enjoy it?... Did you like doing that to me?". I waited for him and rubbed the back of his hand. I patted him on the back and laid back down. He cracked his knuckles and tentatively reached and started groping me again. It wasn't the best I've ever gotten. But the hot factor was deffinately extremely high.

After he took me over the edge, he laid back down. I couldn't berate his performance so I told him it was really good. I leaned in to kiss him and clean up his face LOL. We made out and I started working him over. Took him a while to get it up, obviously nervous. I ended up giving him a massage instead. He didn't want to get head.

He's been over many times since then, and a few of them he asked if he could blow me. He doesn't ever want anything in return though.*|*

gnubie75
November 23rd, 2005, 01:12 AM
I was at a sleepover at a friends house and I got the bed and he got the floor. He had just got back from camp and had a great tan because he was a swimmer. He fell asleep and I could not. I was watching tv. I was up til about 2:00 watching my friend sleep and he stroked his body in his sleep. He was wearing undies and a t-shirt but he had pulled his shirt up becuase he was so hot from a bit of sun burn. He had a wonderful body. I had major wood but did not think of sexual thoughts toward him. This was when I was about 13 and I did not know what gay or bi was. This was before the internet.....

neilh4
November 23rd, 2005, 01:25 AM
I was on a business trip and due to fly to Mauritius (I know, tough life), but the Air Mauritius plane out of London was delayed overnight. The airline had to put us up in a hotel. To keep down costs, they asked us to go two to a room. Since I was travelling alone, there was nobody obvious to share with, so the airline dispatcher teamed me up with Luca, an 18yo Italian boy (the plane always had a fuelling stopover in Rome on that route). I know this sounds like a porno storyline, but I swear to God it happened exactly like this. He was about 5'11, had neck-length curly hair, big brown eyes, tight bod and olive skin. He couldn't speak English. I don't speak Italian. We had no access to our luggage (all in the plane's hold), so we had to share the convenience packs that the airline handed out for toothbrushes, shaving etc. All I can say is, wow, Luca wasn't shy about undressing and showing his dick and smooth, tite teen ass. He stood naked, flicking through the TV channels till he found some porn (straight). By the time the five-minute free period was up, so was he, if you get my drift. He turned round, laughing and pointing at himself. I went to bed and I made a great show of placing a divide down the centre of the bed and laughing about playing it very straight, but in the middle of the night I awoke and he was snuggling into my back. Just the warmth and the smooth teen arms down my side meant I got very little sleep. No sex. Nothing like that. Just great memories. That was 25 years ago. I still don't know if he was making a move or if I should have. Or if he was just sleeping. I often wonder what would have happened if....

hottienick
February 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM
I dont know if this is the right place for these two stories but i figured i should share them anyways

Ok background check: I grew up in the military and practically moved everywhere. Ok well for many years of my life i had lived in a town in Germany. Well living in Germany gets you to be a little more outgoing than normal. Well anyways living on base i had a backyard with a fence that you couldnt see through. In my backyard i had a trampoline. Anyways living on base i had to super hot friends, ill call them Bobby and Alex, who were really cool. Well i was 15 and they were both 14 but very well developed, i would know cuz we always went streaking together. Bobby and Alex were always very horny and they had no problem tellin people about wat a great jerk off session they had the night before(Many good dreams followed these stories:D ).Anyways one night i got this great idea and so the next day i convinced both of them to sleep the night at my house. So when they came over i suggested that it would be fun if we slept on the trampoline wit blankets. Well somehow, not with much convincing, i got them to start playing truth or dare. It started out innocent enough but before long they got bored of it so i said suggested we increase the dares a little bit. Well the rest of the dares ended up being have to be done butt naked and we did a lot of stuff. They are both straight but they ended up sitting on poles, licking butt cracks, doing naked stunts outside the fence, and all three of us at different times went and got hard wit the other two watchin and then we jizzed on my neighbors lawn*|* . It was one of the hottest nights ever and we ended up sleeping naked with blankets over us. I tried to suck them off but found out that they were very light sleepers so i couldnt do anything to them:( . Oh well we ended up makin that somethin we did on a very regular basis so i got many jack off sessions out of all those sleepless nights. Woo they still look good today i am gonna post up pics of them when all this occured on my profile soon and let me tell u they r very hot wit out their clothes on! Ill tell the second story at a later date.

iflookscouldkill
February 8th, 2006, 12:11 AM
my brother during family get togethers and holidays and stuff like that

lostparker17
February 8th, 2006, 01:11 AM
I had a crush on my best friend for years. With camping in his VW Westphalia in Yosemite and visits to each other's apartments, we had many "shared bed" experiences. Sometimes we would "spoon" when we were cold in the camper. Many times I woke up with my hand on his woody or butt (we were always in our tighty whities). One time he woke up and moved my hand off. He never mentioned it. However, we never had sex. Many years later, he told me he knew I was gay before I admitted it to myself. He always did know me better than I did. I last saw him about 15 years ago. He was still single. We talked about old times. He walked me to my car and gave me a long and lingering hug. My heart still aches when I wonder what could have been. Damn you Rex, I will always love you.

Agamemnon
February 8th, 2006, 01:27 AM
My heart still aches when I wonder what could have been. Damn you Rex, I will always love you.Nothing ventured, nothing won!

hottienick
February 8th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Ok time for my second story. Let me explain my friend Alex from the last story. He is a tall kid with a nice athletic build, from soccer. He isnt tan but he isnt quite white either. He has a nice long cock, as of when we were fifteen i mean, and a nice set of easter eggs. He has long curly hair and gorgeous eyes. His nipples are huge and like to be hard which usually makes me hot. Im gonna put a pic up soon..|. Anyways Alex also had a hot brother, ill name Paul, who was thirteen at the time and also had come into himself very well. Apparently hornyness ran in the family because Paul was always very horny. Anyways one day i found one of my older brothers stashed porn tapes. So i invented both of them over to sleep the night. We slept in the basement and were playin video games when i told them about the porn. They both suddenly got very excited but as i pulled it out Paul suddenly got nervous. He didnt know if he wanted to get naked and jack off wit his brother there. So we said fine and got naked. Once i saw Alex's nice cock i almost got hard so i quickly put in the tape. We started playin wit our dicks as the movie started and Paul was still dressed. Well about five minutes into the movie i looked over at Paul and he stood up and got naked. He said he couldnt stand it anymore. He had nothin to be ashamed about because he had a cock to be happy wit. It was close to his brothers size which suddenly made him lose all of that shyness from before. Now one of my largest sexual fantasies were comin true. Picture two hot brothers sittin side by side on a loveseat while you were in a chair. They were both focused on the movie so i kept stealin glances at their cocks which were growin by the second. They must have cummed at least four times that night(That i could See*|* *|* *|* ). It made me so hot i was jackin off to the scene about three weeks later still. I still havent forgot that picture in my brain. pics will be up soon.

PanSexualGod
February 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
LOL, just because you're gay doesn't mean you fancy him :p
Bet he was really ugly :-({|=

What the hell is this emoticon, playing a violin, supposed to mean :confused: I never got that.

aleemkhann
February 11th, 2006, 01:30 PM
just last week, two of my brother's grade school friends he located after years of searching came to our place to spend the weekend. one's a resident doctor and the other's in the army. both have blossomed considerably from the last time i saw them.
the doctor radiated raw sexuality (he's part arab, part pakistani)--you know, the hunky, pumped up kind...and the officer had the best butt i'd seen in ages. and not to mention a very healthy bulge!
i share a room with my brother so i voulenteered to sleep on the couch in the living room but the doc insisted i hang around. my bro and the captain got the beds and i slept with the doc on a mattress. nothing happened of course, but those two nights were some of the best i've ever had!

greekdude
February 11th, 2006, 02:38 PM
When I was a freshman in college a bunch of us friends and acquaintances went to Fort Lauderdale on Spring Break. We drove there packed in 4 cars, and we stopped halfway to sleep in a motel in Virginia, most of us sharing beds. I ended up sharing a bed with this guy who was a senior. He was tall about 6'3" and kind of hunky, very good body. Twice during the night I woke up and each time he was spooning me. The first time I just pulled away, the second time I could feel his erection he was slowly dry humping me. I got spooked and got up and yelled at him, something like "What do you think you're doing?" He was embarassed and apologized to me, claiming he's just a horny guy, and can't control what he does in his sleep. I didn't buy his excuse, but I didn't rat him out to anybody either. The 2 guys in the other bed never noticed.

Not sure is he was just a horny straight guy, just trying to get off, or whether he was gay. If it had happened 2 or 3 years later I might have went for it, but at 18 I wasn't sure about my attraction to guys yet.

radical matt
February 11th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I've slept in the same bed with cousins all through the years growing up. When we got to be teens and I went to stay with one of my cousins, we both slept in just our underwear (boxers), and still do to this day. It's not a sexual thing, we're cousins and buddies, so we just go to sleep. Sometimes one of us will roll over and an arm will land across the other guy's chest or our shoulders will touch or something, but since we're sleeping, it's nothing.

...course, than again, not sure I'd call myself gay either, and he's definately not, so it's just that we're cousins and pals and neither of us think anything more of it than that. One bed, two guys, we have to sleep, that's all there is to it. ^_^

Oh, and I can't say for sure, but I think the violin smilie probably means sad or pathetic or sob story or "cry me a river"...you know, something to that effect.

masterparachute
February 11th, 2006, 06:09 PM
A few years ago when I was 16 I slept in my backyard in a tent with one of my buddies. At first we were just laying there talking about random shit but then we started talking about sex. I don't even remember how it happened but I ended up laying behind him with my arm over him while we were both still laying there, talking about masturbation. I remember he looked so hot wearing joe boxers with little smiley faces on them. Then, as we continued talking I tryed slipping my hand down his boxers but as soon as I went down he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled it up, placed it back on his chest, and somewhat politely suggested we wait for another time. I was disappointed but it was so hot I didn't care. However "another time" never came, but I still think about that night from time to time, and wonder how much fun it would have been.

kevin7620
February 11th, 2006, 08:42 PM
During an orchestra trip in 9th grade, we stayed in a hotel room with 2 queen beds in 4 people in the room. It was myself, a really quiet white-acting black guy (pls, don't call me racist or whatever, I'm just painting the scene), a somewhat loud and fat Asian guy, and a fourth guy who was gay and was a very thin, twinky Hispanic. Actually, I think he may have been claiming that he was bi at the time, as he had a white-trash girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure he identifies as gay now.

Anywho, so there we were. I really wanted to share a bed with the gay guy (who knows what might happen!), but he ended up sharing with the Asian guy. So it was me right by the window, then the black guy, then the Asian guy in the next bed, and finally the gay guy.

My bed partner fell asleep pretty quickly, but the other 2 guys kept talking for a while. I pretended to be asleep. Eventually, their conversation turned to sex, and I remember them discussing how to make their semen shoot further (they decided that there was a "muscle" that they needed to train). After all of this, the gay guy got very horny, and announced that he was going to the bathroom to jack off. If I remember it right, he actually offered the Asian guy to join him or to watch him, but he politely refused. So he went by himself, and returned no more than a minute later. Nothing else happened thereafter.

I feel bad identifying these guys by their race, but I only remember one of their names (guess who's!). Anyhow, I've fantasized about this moment many times, wishing that I had taken him up on his offer to watch him jack off. Who knows, maybe we would have gotten it on in the bathroom, and I would have accepted my sexuality almost 10 years earlier. Oh well.....

ricrand
February 11th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Yes. I have lots of straight buds, most of whom know I'm gay. We motorcycle ride, camp overnight, party, go to baseball games overnight, etc. You don't go where your not welcome to meet certain rejection.

nc_brut
February 12th, 2006, 12:31 AM
i was in orlando for business and a friend who went to a convention with me invited me over to his house after drinks because there were some issues with my hotel room. so we end up at his house very drunk and he pulled a cot out for me to sleep on, but was so drunk that he couldnt put it together, so he just told me to sleep in bed with him. he took off everything except his boxer briefs right there in front of me. i didnt try anything, and to this day i regret it because he was so drunk he would have probably let me do whatever i wanted. very hot latino guy - in shape. i didnt sleep because i was hard and fantasizing all night.

Jory
February 12th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Yes I have.

bendyjoe
February 12th, 2006, 03:15 AM
I thought I was sharing a bed with a straight guy once. Turned out I was wrong!

justjoshoh
February 12th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Several times, a few times participating in school functions and at university in the dorms.

The first time I was participating in a group competition in high school. There were 8 guys on two teams, so the school got 3 hotel rooms, one for the teacher and two for the students. Since there were 4 of us to a room, we slept paired up in a double. The only thing that happened is that we both jumped away from each other when we woke up to find our feet touching.

The other school activities occurred in college. By this time I knew I was gay, but I wasn't out to anyone. Once at another competition and for two weeks during a field study. Both times, I was turned toward on end of the bed, my counterpart the other.

The dorm room on the other hand is a different story. My sophomore year, I was paired with a pot smoking roommate based on a computer selection. He and several of his buddies would get stoned and then carry on conversations in the room, long after I was asleep. I am a heavy sleeper, so none of that really bothered me. On a few occassions, the guys who lived in different halls or off-campus would just stay in the room. One of the guys would crash on the unoccupied portion of my twin bed from time to time. On one instance, I must have tossed around in the bed, because when I woke up I was practically spooning him with my arm draped over his chest and hand up my shirt resting against his chest. It was awkward to wake up that way; moreso for him since he woke up just about the same time.

lascivious
February 12th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Finally the last night we watched some pay per view and we both were throbbing. We decided to jerk off in the dark but the light from the tv gave me a good view.

what were you watching? did he know you are gay?

bobbybgboy
February 12th, 2006, 03:15 PM
me brothers mate slept in my bed on new years eve i was 16 him 18 and yip i wanked him off

Throb4U
February 12th, 2006, 03:27 PM
I was on a short motor trip through Austria with three sailers. I was the only civilian in the group. We stopped in Hansbruch and got two hotel rooms. My roomie was a really hunky guy and he automatically deferred to me and gave me the bed while he started to undress at the side of the cot at the edge of the room. In europe you pay EXTA for steam to heat the rooms and the room rates are so high that few people pay additional for steam. So I quickly shucked my clothes and leaped under the covers nude. I told the other guy to share my bed as two in bed would be warmer quicker than one in each bed. He looked reluctant but quickly agreed. He scooted unter the edge of the blanket I had raised for him. He wore boxer shorts. I was so tired I dropped off to sleep within five minutes. The next day I woke up and he was already up and in the shower. So, I'll never know if we coulda had it or not. I shared the back seat of the rental car with him the next day and noted that he was more cool toward me than normal. I wondered if he thought i was inviting him to have sex with me and then changed my mine. Really, I was exhausted. So much for that. I still have his picture and when I look at the pics I took of that trip I always wonder what he woulda been like outa his boxers at full mast.

bigcannon
February 12th, 2006, 07:26 PM
A straight college friend of mine and I were traveling and had to spend the night at a motel. Lucky for me they only had a double left and we were both so tired we took it. I didn't know I was gay at the time, but I did know that I had an insatiable crush on him. I had fantasized about seeing him naked many times, but never got the opportunity. We stripped down to our tighty whities and hit the sack. Laying so close to him drove me insane with desire, but I didn't know what to do about it. I tried to sleep but I couldn't - my mind was racing as well as my heart. After laying there for almost three hours without being able to sleep beside the guy of my dreams who was snoring away, I got bold and placed my hand on his crotch. His cock was hard against the fabric of his underwear. I began trying to feel the length and girth being ever so careful not to wake him. I wanted to imagine the size and shape in my mind since I could not actually see it. This was driving me crazy and I summoned enough nerve to slip my hand underneath his underwear. I felt the entire length and cupped his balls in my hand. He started to rouse a little so I backed off quickly but gently. It must have given him one hell of a dream bycause his cock starte to drool The tip of his nicely proportioned cock was wet with precum from his hardon and the sensations he must have been feeling. He squirmed a little more and I lost my nerve and retreated from his shorts licking the finger that had touched his precum. I had gone over the edge at this point and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I couldn't tell if it was fear or having my first experience feeling the man of my dreams naked cock, the first naked cock I had ever felt other than my own. This was just too much. There was no way I was ever going to sleep like this. I got up and went to the bathroom to jack off and shot the load of my life. Finally relieving the frustration, I could relax enough to sleep beside him again. The next day he was refreshed as ever and I looked like I had been dragged through hell. If he ever had any inclination as to what happened, he never mentioned it at all. My heart still pounds a little when I think about that night.

Buddy
February 13th, 2006, 02:30 AM
my roommate in Prep and I slept over at my cousin's house occasionally. they only had one extra bed..so we used that. I would wait till he was asleep to get my fingers into his Jockies...to see if he had any pubic hair yet...he did...he also had a HUGE dick. I'd end up trying to be quiet while i jerked off (since I thought I was the ONLY one in the world to do this), It happened every night, he would be asleep within 2 mins...and slept soooo soundly I could do almost anything....each night......we're still friends year and years later (he figured out he was gay AFTER he was married with a kid....know he's got a really nice lover up there in Minnesota.

desertfalcon
February 13th, 2006, 03:00 AM
I've slept with and still sleep with the close male str8t friends I've had since college. I even still "snuggle bunny" with the one's I've been doing that with since I've known them. Is this really that unusual? I guess it's like the guys I know who have never told their friends that the love them. I find that so weird. I mean guys that are really str8t aren't afraid of "accidently" turning gay, cause there in the same bed with you.

RobertE
February 13th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Once when I was about 16 I stayed over at a firend house. She was female so I slept with her brother. I was SCRED to death and stayed on MY side of the bed! lol

novchad
September 17th, 2006, 10:12 PM
In 2004 I got bored of Iowa and moved into a house that a gay friend of mine I met online 3 months prior had just bought. He had this little diva gay guy move in and he got all the guys attention in town. Although once I did meet one of his friends and went to his house. He put in one of the matrix sequels and was sitting around with no shirt on with his pants so low he stuff was about to ****** He teased me the whole movie. We slept in the same bed and cuddled and such. Early the next morning he offered to blow me and I let him and he was good enough where I was was relaxed enough to cum in his mouth. But that's not my story. lol. I did not have much luck with finding a guy, so I started talking to his fairly newly out guy from omaha. He looked and talked very straight and it made me want him more and more, the more was talked on the phone and when he started sending me nude pictures. He then decided to look for a gay roommate and I worried I would lose him, so I asked him to meet one night and go to a movie. I offered to drive the 6 hours there from Peoria, IL. We met at a village inn and he was just as hot as the pictures. He seemed totally straight in person as well. After we ate we went to the rest room and I went to the urinal and he went in the stall. I really wanted to see his dick in person so I got down on the floor and looked under the divider to see it. It was like the pictures, not too big, but nice shaped. Good enough for me. He didn't know I looked. We then to see a movie he picked out, The Whole 10 Yards. There wasn't too many people in there, but we had to sit more in the middle. I tried to get him to hold hands a few times, but he said there was too many people or else he would. After that he seemed bored. He offered to get me a hotel room. I asked him if he would stay with him. He made all these excuses, so I just said I would go home. He could tell I was upset. I was crying and all frustrated on the way home. He called me and could tell I was still mad and offered the room and I agreed, but I thought he was gonna stay, but again I found out he wouldn't change his mind, so I told him I would be ok. About a half hour later I got really tired and pulled off into a hotel parking lot and slept. It was still spring so It was cold at night, so not such a great nights sleep. I woke up and drove home depressed. I still was delusional and thought maybe if I met him again he'd loosen up. I was broke, so I convinced my friend to rent a hotel in Des Moines and we could all meet up and go to The Garden, a gay bar/club and stay the night. I got the guy to agree, I was so happy. So we met at the hotel and my roommate agreed the guy was really hot and seemed totally straight. We then went to the club. It was fairly busy. The guy like before seemed bored with me and was mostly looking around. I was bored, my friend was bored too. We all were shy and I was leaving my friend alone trying to get some time with the guy from omaha. After a while he asked me what my type was and started making statements about helping me look around for a guy. A total brush off. So I got him to say what kind of guy he likes. He said I'm not his type and he likes shorter and really slim guys. It sucked. I knew I couldn't date him or anything. A few jokes were made about sleeping in the same bed. We had the 1 room with the 2 beds. My friend took one and the guy and me took the other. He down to his tee shirt, underwear and shorts on top of it. I begged him probably too many times to at least cuddle, but he said no. I went to bed all mad and was so annoyed that he was so close, yet so far away. Early the next morning I woke up and he was sound asleep. He was laying on his back so I got curious. The kind of shorts he had on had a zipper. So slowly over like 10 minutes I unzipped him. He didn't wake up or anything. So I poked a finger inside to check for which kind of underwear he had on. Well my finger bumped on the flesh of his cock. Turns out he had boxers on with the opening in the front and I got lucky. So I moved the pants and such so I could see. Then over time I slowly touched and felt up his cock head, then eventually went down the shaft and touched his balls. He was hard from the first touch, probably having a gay dream from the club. I didn't try anything else, I was just happy to touch him there. I finally got too worried he would awake as the sun started coming up and layed back down once he started to move from his back to facing away from me. I never did get to zip him back up. What seemed like only a short time later he got up and went to the bathroom and came back to bed and didn't say anything. I will never know if he was awake when I felt him up or if not if he noticed the zipper was down. I never talked to him after that. I know it probably wasn't right, but it had gone better for me before. Back in 99 my cousins boyfriend was always around. He had ADD so he was always full of energy. My cousin was still in high school and so he would stay at my house often to be closer than her since he lived about 15 minutes away, and i was only a couple miles from her parents. One time we had to stop at his brothers because he needed to change for a job interview. I made some excuse about wanting to find my cousins cd that he had mentioned a few days before was at his brothers, so my cousin stayed in the car and I went in with him. I started looking around the room while he changed. He got down to his boxers, but when he took his pants off his cock was hanging out and he caught it quick, but he put it away and we both giggled. I was out to everyone, no biggie. But it was nice. The first time he stayed at my house I went to the porn shop before he came over and rented a straight porn. I convinced him that we could j/o to it, he sad on a chair and I on my bed. He kept talking about his big balls and wasn't bothered that I was glancing at his stuff. Then on another stay he was sleeping in my bed with me with just his boxers on. Once I was sure he was fully asleep I opened up the opening in the front wide enough to see his dick. It looked fairly erect already, so slowly I started to feel his dick and I would just softly touch it here and there and then see if he moved or seemed like he was awake. I did this on and off for a while just happy and anxious to be making contact when all of a sudden he said "would you like me to take my boxers off?" I wasted no time saying Yes! I got to blow him a little and jerk him off. He was fun to have around, but he was worried my cousin would find out. I was working at spencer gifts, so I got a few things from there. First we tried their version of chocolate whip cream. I put some on his chest and cock and licked it off one time and he licked some off my nipple. I also got one of those big feathers and tickled his body with it. He never wanted to feel gay so when I would convince him to shower with me he'd remind me he wasn't gay by telling me no when I would try to grab his dick and such. I once did get him to take a bath with me and I laid on his chest and I had some candles lit. I am all for romance, so that was my perfect time with him. I ended up feeling guilty and telling my cousin everything. She was pissed. It also turned out the night I sucked his dick, he had ate her out and fucked her on my living room floor that day. So we were both, like ewww, he messed with both of us on the same day. So a month or so later her and I and my gay best friend and 2 of his gay friends went to Perkins after going to a local bar on gay night. She ended up embarassing me and blowing up on me for what I did and telling them as much as she could. Then she's like "Everytime you suck his dick, you're tasting my pussy" and she got up and stormed out. OMG! We still use that as a joke today, but she got over it all. After that he got shy around me. Like once he had walked to my house and was all sweaty and got naked and layed down on my bed, so cute, but as soon as he saw me cock staring he put some underwear back on. Also once I was talking to my gay friend on cam and my cousin and him came over and the guy wanted him to show cock. He was like no, but she's like, well he already saw. He ended up showing the guy his stuff, but tried to block me from seeing. What had I done! He ended up getting in trouble and going to jail for a while and they broke up. Rumors had it he messed around with my cousins gay friend after he got out, while they were engaged. Then broke up again and he got in jail again. He got out and they dated again and they needed a place for him to stay. By then I was living an hour away. He would stay here while she would work out of town. One time was watching a movie with me on my computer and he was in his boxers and his cock was hanging out and he caught me looking and got hard, but nothing happened. Another time he said he was gonna shower and that I could pull his pants down but not his underwear and I did, but both came down. He said don't tell my cousin. I never did anything again, because 4 years had gone by and I wouldn't hurt my cousin again. I did tell her though he was flirting and they finally ended up breaking up for good a few months later after they moved out. Sorry for going on all day, but I'm just recapping my life, I don't do fake stories!

starlight70
September 18th, 2006, 05:27 AM
This is a HOT thread.

Well, I have several experiences, but I think I am going to share only 2 now.

Once, a young cute friend of mine - legal age, stayed overnight in my house. Now, this Jeff was a major cutie, and I was like dying to have him. He was in my fantasies for a long time.

We slept together on my bed. And nothing happened. Except for the early morning, when he turned over to my side, his groin was pressed onto my palm. It was not intentional, but hell, I was not going to move my hand away. I felt him, and his hardness. He was having his morning woody, and it was fitting nicely on my palm. I did not dare to rub, for fear that he would wake up, and it would be over soon. I held that position for minutes, and was left feelig empty when he turned over to the other side.

Anyway, he did come over a few more times, but nothing sexual happened. He knew I was gay eventually, and once after pleading him (yes, I have no shame!), he allowed me to place my hips on his groin, outside his shorts for a few second. That was one of the few times I felt closest to HEAVEN!

There was another incident earlier, in my Uni years. As I got stuck with his hot-bodied straight student, my life then was a little miserable as I did want to have more with him. But nothing happened. He was happy with his gf, and it was all the signs to tell me that it was not happening.

And then came one rainy night. (serious!)

We were both restless, and I was tossing and turning more than him. Eventually, I was to assume that he was asleep. I touched his hips, but he did not move. I figured he was awake, but he did the 'I was sleeping' act. I decided to play along. I felt him.

But he turned - onto his back. His groin was all for me to explore. So, I did, but gently - as to play along with act. A grope would be too aggresive and should 'wake' him up. I did try to slip my fingers down the elastic waistband, but he jerked - not comfortable with the idea. So, I was only allowed to play with him, outside his shorts.

Then, I began to 'lips' his groin. My lips felt him on his shorts, and I believe he liked it - his cock throbbed. I felt it against my lips.

Fullstop. Nothing happened more than that. Sorry. : (

brisyboy
September 18th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Yes, once in high school (I was 15) and once on a recent golf weekend. Normally sleep in the nuddy but had to wear boxers on these 2 occasions.:eek:

September 18th, 2006, 05:40 AM
when i was 16-17-18 with my best friend on trips after partying. Nothing happened. He was like a brother to me... Today i think looking back that he knew i was gay but he never said anything about it.

I miss him ... when i came out i stopped talking to him because i was afraid of his reaction....:( It's a long and boring story...Maybe one day i let you in on it.

elvin1
September 18th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Oh my...Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?!oops!

John Henri
September 18th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Glad I'm not the only guy turned on by a challenge. I guess I bedded every straight guy I knew in high school and one or 2 in college. Remember guys..... timing is everything........and ALL guys whether they will admit it or not LOVE to CUM...........

xyboyms
September 18th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I've posted this somewhere else, but it also relates to this thread as well:

This happened when I was 13 or 14 (I'm 22 now). My older brother and I had shared the same room for the longest time, ever since we were little. This one time one of his good friends had come over to spend the night. I had always thought he was really hot. He played basketball so he was very tall and had a great toned body.

Anyway, mine and my brother's beds were close to each other, so his friend decided to camp out and lay his sleeping bag on the floor right in the middle of them. We had planned on staying up late playing video games or whatever before going to bed. My brother decided to go take a shower before our late nite videogame playing was to begin.

While I was laying on my bed and his friend was laying on his sleeping bag, we had started passing the time by chatting for a bit. Long story short, my brother being the little shit that he was had always thought it was funny when we were little to call me a wuss and a little faggot, especially telling his friends that I was. So his friend and I starting chatting or whatever, and he asked me if it was true I really was a fag. I nervously responded, yeah why? And his friend said, oh just wonderin'.

It got quiet for a few seconds, then he asked me if I had ever done anything with a guy. I said I hadn't, but I knew what guys did when they did it together. He said, like what? And I said well, one guy sucks the other guys dick-i know they do that. He then asked, have you ever sucked a guy's dick? I said no. For some inexplicable reason, he said, you wanna suck my dick? I was a little shocked/nervous to say anything for a bit. Then i said, sure-you want me to? He was like, sure-come here. He sorta waved for me to come down to the floor to him, which I did. I sat down a little next to his legs (he was already sprawled on the ground). He said, so you never sucked a guy's dick before? I again said, no.

He then pulled down his shorts a little, reached in, and pulled out his cock. I don't know if it was because I was very young or not, but from what I remember, it was pretty huge. Thick, and kinda long. Anyway, I remember feeling super nervous but kinda excited. Then he said, go for it. And I remember putting my mouth on the tip and playing with it for a second or two. I liked his shaft and licked his ballsack. I just played with it kinda with my mouth, not really sucking it. I did this for about 2-3 minutes then stopped abruptly. I didn't know what to do! And I was afraid he might cum all over my face like I had seen in my brother's pornos. (LOL). I suddenly got nervous and told him i was done. I was like, okay that's it. He said, that's it? I said, yeah i'm done. He looked kinda pissed that i wasn't going to go further. He stuffed his dick back in his shorts and said, fine that's cool. I sensed he was a little pissed so i said, i can do it again if you want? He said, no that's cool and just stared at the tv. My brother came in about 5 minutes later.

He never mentioned it again and never tried anything every time he came over our house after that. He's married now with a couple of kids.

erikaliente
October 30th, 2006, 04:23 PM
When I was 14 years old, my best friend stayed at my house so we could play Nintengo 64 all the night. At 1 o'clock midnight we decided to take sleep but we were going to sleep in the same bed. I always sleep in boxer briefs since i was 12 and he also sleeps using just a pair of boxer briefs. We turned off the light and he told me that the room was so hot beacuse we live in mexico. He told me that he was not going to use the blankets. I told him it was ok but then he took off his boxers and i saw a very big penis covered with a lot pf pubic hair (remember we were 14 and he was very hairy in there). I pretended to be sleeping and i had the oportunity to move and touch all of his pubes without he noticed. I woke him up and i tod him that i was horny and that i wanted to see some porn. e both undressed and began masturbating, he cummed and then i cummed and after this we began masturbTING EACH OTHER. It was very nice.

I lovwe him

BrandonSBCA
October 30th, 2006, 04:32 PM
My bed has been empty all throughout the years.

drengur
July 28th, 2007, 09:12 PM
several times. once me and a str8 friend stayed most of the night drinking beer and er other things. we were pretty messed up and decided to crash on his bed. he took off his pants and briefs. He knew I was gay, i started to leave my jeans on then he said, you gonna sleep in those? I said, guess not and took them off. we didn't fool around just slept next to each other close. it was nice.

drengur
July 28th, 2007, 09:15 PM
another married friend and I went to san antonio for the weekend just for fun and could only get a single bed in a reasonable priced motel we shared it, we both slept naked. we did that again camping one winter... wish i still were friends with those guys.

Huntneo(PT)
July 29th, 2007, 12:51 AM
He then pulled down his shorts a little, reached in, and pulled out his cock. I don't know if it was because I was very young or not, but from what I remember, it was pretty huge. Thick, and kinda long. Anyway, I remember feeling super nervous but kinda excited. Then he said, go for it. And I remember putting my mouth on the tip and playing with it for a second or two. I liked his shaft and licked his ballsack. I just played with it kinda with my mouth, not really sucking it. I did this for about 2-3 minutes then stopped abruptly. I didn't know what to do! And I was afraid he might cum all over my face like I had seen in my brother's pornos. (LOL). I suddenly got nervous and told him i was done. I was like, okay that's it. He said, that's it? I said, yeah i'm done. He looked kinda pissed that i wasn't going to go further. He stuffed his dick back in his shorts and said, fine that's cool. I sensed he was a little pissed so i said, i can do it again if you want? He said, no that's cool and just stared at the tv. My brother came in about 5 minutes later.

HOT story! *|**|*

That line I bolded made me laugh really hard. :lol:

Danugh
July 29th, 2007, 01:25 AM
When I was in high school my best friend was a drop dead gorgeous hispanic guy who and we would stay at eachothers house from time to time. He was and is a very str8 guy. The first time we stayed together he came walking into the bedroom naked after taking a shower and I was already in bed and was so grateful he was naked. Anyway, he said that he sleeps in the nude and ask me if that would bother me..I graciously said no. We slept for awhile but I had to get up and go to the bathroom and jack off. I could not get him out of mind laying there next to me and had to have some relief. I jacked off and went back to bed naked too. That is the way we slept from then on unfortunately nothing ever happened

LOL ok by far the funniest story in the thread. This one cracked me up so bad.

This is my fave part,

Anyway, he said that he sleeps in the nude and ask me if that would bother me..I graciously said no. We slept for awhile but I had to get up and go to the bathroom and jack off.

LOL :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It reminds me of when my sophomore roommate came from the shower wrapped in a towel and dried himself off right infront of me like it was no big deal. When he got dressed i excused myself and went str8 for the bathroom stall took take care of business. That was so hot.

gabriel1
July 29th, 2007, 03:41 AM
I don't sleep well with another body in my bed.

dalton41
July 29th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Alot of times and some were not as attractive either since it was work related and they were rednecks, yuk.

The most recent was a year and half ago when I invited my friend to NY with me and we didn't do nothing. Then we went to Florida, nothing. Then back to NY, nothing. Damn and he knows how I feel towards him.

I can't say he is straight now since we have made love in his bed.

G-Lexington
July 29th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Just once, as I recall. I was in LA for a wedding, and my old college roommate suggested I bunk up with him. I told him that wasn't a good idea, but he sort of insisted. I think he wanted to show that he was really cool with me being gay and everything. That's not why I wanted to sleep elsewhere, though - I'm an amazingly "active" sleeper. After the third time I kicked him in the shins (maybe an hour later), he suggested I sleep on the floor. I was cool with that. :)

...um, and then we had sex.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to put that in there.

Lex

KalEilde
November 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM
After I came out and was known to the person to be gay? Three times that I can remember. Once with a very close friend (male) and a casual friend (female) in a fold-out couch. I was in the middle. Nothing happened, although I would have been happy with either. Second time in a hotel room with another student while attending a convention. Total coolness, no action. Third time (the charm?) I was dragged along by a straight friend, whose house I just happened to stop by, into going with him and about a dozen other college students, fairly evenly mixed male & female, to the mountain resort cabin of the parents of one of the girls. Lots of nudity, lots of footsie and feelie in the hottub (with a couple of the girls). One couple had sex on a towel next to the pool. We slept on two king-size fold-out couch--not the same one as above! In mine we were arranged guy, girl, girl, me, girl, guy. Yes, totally tight and snuggly. Both guys were straight so they slept on the ends and I diplomatically took the middle. I did cummy stuff with all the girls and I stroked (almost)-off one of the guys. He was finished by a blowjob from one of the girls. She sucked me off next, taking my cock from the hand of another girl. Our couch was relatively mild; no fucking that I could tell. The other couch, though was Hump City. They started first, they were overt, fucking in all kinds of positions, changing partners (het pairing only), etc. Our couch was very slow to get going and I'm sure we only did given the stimulation of the other one. In fact, for the most part, we kept the blankets on. Oh, it was total excitement to see my friend pump it into three or four girls that night, across the room.

Kester
November 21st, 2008, 10:33 PM
I've shared a bed with a few straight guys.

It's no big deal.

MCsNo1Fn
November 21st, 2008, 10:35 PM
My best friend divorced his wife and being that we'd been friends for now over 7 years, after the divorce a year and a half ago, all last year he used to get a hotel room and invite me over just so he could have someone hold him. Imagine how good that makes a person feel. I loved it. He knew that I wouldn't try and make a move, and we know each other so well, so I was the only one he felt comfortable with. He's a little bit bi, but never acted on it. Was always too nervous, but he did enjoy cuddling up to me about once or twice a week. Eventually things happened and well, it happened about 4 times within 6 months. But, he moved and a year later is married again. Miss him a lot, but, it was fun while it lasted!

The_Reaper
November 22nd, 2008, 02:41 AM
A few times...Cadet trip, where I had to share a bed with a guy I didn't know who was a few years older than me. He was hot though, but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Then a bunch of drama trips; I had to share a bed with a few different guys, depending on what year...We also had an alternating bed order to make things a little less weird in the room with 4 guys, so we'd switch bed partners each night.

It helped that some of them were close friends; but one definitely didn't help that one was a close friend to whom I'm quite addicted to crushing on...Again, nothing happened, but it was still a nice thought to have someone you have feelings for sharing a bed with you.

ElroyAuto
November 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
My dad and i laid in bed together on a vacation i was sleeping and i felt a hard cock against my ass through boxers. I pretended to be moving around in bed and my dad woke up and tried to apologize i told him it was ok and i started touching it he tried to stopped me until i put my mouth on his cock our sex in the hotel room was more exciting then the vacation. After that we started having sex on a daily bases

Telstra
November 22nd, 2008, 02:19 PM
My dad and i laid in bed together on a vacation i was sleeping and i felt a hard cock against my ass through boxers. I pretended to be moving around in bed and my dad woke up and tried to apologize i told him it was ok and i started touching it he tried to stopped me until i put my mouth on his cock our sex in the hotel room was more exciting then the vacation. After that we started having sex on a daily bases

tell me it is true ??

JUB
May 25th, 2010, 07:16 PM
old thread but I have had to share a bed with lots of straight guys. Sometimes I end up spooning in the middle of the night lol.

hotb0d
May 25th, 2010, 07:31 PM
yea I slept with a straight friend of mine when I stayed over at his house last summer. He snored the whole night so I got pissed, took the blanket and slept on the couch that night.

CorporalAris
May 25th, 2010, 07:33 PM
All the time at drinking parties. Nothing to report.

Yeshua
May 25th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Yep, with a friend of mine, while we were traveling together.

Before going to sleep I told him I slept in the nude; when we woke up, I noticed he had also taken his underwear off. So we slept naked on the same bed. Nothing happened though.

bankside
May 25th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Yes, I have and more guys should.
Guys should also have the opportunity to be affectionate with guys, and straight or gay, they should learn the skills to steer things away from sexual if they only want the affection.

isaachatesisaac
May 25th, 2010, 07:47 PM
i shared a bed with a straight boy before O: it was awkward cause he was so cute Dx

seven_sins
May 25th, 2010, 08:20 PM
I have slept with lots of straight guys. Nothing ever happened, darn it.

honooryuu
May 25th, 2010, 10:13 PM
i tend to not share a bed with any straight guy. i would rather sleep on the floor (and i have on numerous occasions). not because im afraid i would end up cuddling him in my sleep, but because i can be quite animated while i sleep. i move, talk and kick all night long. and besides, i could fall asleep anywhere and be ok, so i volunteer for the floor.

SoloHero
May 25th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Only with my brother, the lummox snored all night, I could barely sleep and then sneezed directly in my in my face when I was trying to wake him up.
God I hate him.

Nomenclature
May 25th, 2010, 10:34 PM
While travelling, I slept in the same bed with my brother. I was wearing just boxers, but apparently it didn't freak him out too much. \(o_O)/

Kester
May 25th, 2010, 10:53 PM
A few weeks ago after a big party at my house and straight guy and I had to share a bed because there was nowhere else for him to sleeps.

Nothing happened, but 2 days later he broke up with his girlfriend.

I'm just that good in bed that I don't even have to do anything to cause the straight boys to break up with their girlfriends :lol: .

ravenstar
May 25th, 2010, 11:07 PM
A few weeks ago after a big party at my house and straight guy and I had to share a bed becuase there was nowhere else for him to sleeps.

Nothing happened, but 2 days later he broke up with his girlfriend.

I'm just that good in bed that I don't even have to do anything to cause the straight boys to break up with their girlfriends :lol: .

:badgrin: that's our Kester.

geloge
May 26th, 2010, 02:28 AM
I've shared bed but oddly I didn't fall in love with any of that guys :roll:

willilikeit
May 26th, 2010, 02:56 AM
I thought he was straight, but by morning we were both bi.

We ended up rubbing against each other with our briefs still on until I came. I'm not sure if he got off or not.

We never talked about it.

SLOPPYSECONDS
May 26th, 2010, 03:07 AM
( Have you had to share a bed with a Str8 guy )?

Prefer tree log if had to

other it whateva just wear condom please ans no disturb when ya piss off

Ekim23
May 26th, 2010, 04:55 AM
LOL

This question is so stereotyped. Is it impossible for a gay guy to share a bed with one of his friend ?

I've shared a bed numerous times, and it's not because I slept with a str8 guy that I had sexual thoughts... but anyway, maybe I AM the weird one

braex27
May 26th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Yeah, I have. It was fine. I have never (yet) had to share a bed with a straight guy whose bones I wanted to jump.

sweetcar
December 15th, 2010, 08:47 PM
This IS an old thread and I hope you don't mind me bringing it up again...

A LONG time ago, when I was working in a lab in Wash, DC, we'd often have high school and college kids come and work part time during the summer. A couple of summers, a high school kid worked with us. He was a black kid from a local neighborhood in DC, but his mom sent him to a fairly exclusive private high school out of state...To remove him from the influences of his friends and the fairly poor DC school system at the time.

Anyway, he was a pretty bright and curious kid. He was athletic even though he was kinda fat...we got pretty close. He turned me on a bit, but despite his assets, he was NOT particularly attractive. Long story short, he invited me and his best friend to his high school graduation AND the graduation party that followed!!

Now, his friend was a different story...a nice looking athletic kid built like a 'brick shit-house'! My buddy reserved a room for us at a motel that was very reasonably priced near his school..Now, he was frugal...to save us some money, he reserved a room with one bed...He thought nothing of it, BUT, this was a long time ago and I didn't know many black people...I was supposed to share a bed with a super hot black dude! I got into bed early and my friend's friend hung out for a while. When he got to the room, he slept on the floor. I told him he could certainly sleep in the bed with me...

OK, a few days later, we were all at the graduation party at Myrtle Beach. The entite graduating class (very small) stayed in some's parent's bungalow at the beach that had 2 bedrooms and one bathroom without a door.

My friend was the only black guy in the class and when it came to sleeping arrangements, it was all the white guys in one room, and me and my buddy and his best friend in the other....
There was one bed, my buddy's friend and I slept in it while my friend slept on the floor. We'd usually party until pretty late, then my friend and his friend would talk about 'old times' and such WAY into the night while I fell asleep.

My buddy kept telling us to; "Go ahead and get comfortable." after we went to bed...I told him I was comfortable wearing my gym shorts and a tee shirt. His friend just wore some shorts to bed.

One of the last nights we were there, apparantly his friend decided to 'get comfortable' as he kept suggesting. I woke up about 5 or 6 in the morning and found him next to me in just his tighty-white briefs!! He was laying on his stomach and it was quite a sight. I could see his entire black ass thru the briefs...Like I said, he had a really NICE body!! That was the first time I ever really got to check out a black guy's ass....

NineOfClubs
December 15th, 2010, 09:02 PM
A few times.

I had a young kid watching my place after I moved out of state, I returned after a few months to pack things up. The first night back we slept together in a water bed (I know!). He was definitely hot--young, hung, etc.. I must have moved to close too him, or sunk his direction, if you know water beds, and I remember waking to him pushing me back toward my side. Anyway, he decided to go back to his parent's place the next day and stay there until I left.

Another time was in Hawaii. The company I worked for sent a crew to the Out Islands and I had to "bunk" with another young straight guy. The only action occurred in my mind....

bw92116
December 15th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Wow, great story sweetcar... is there more to it? I'm sure guys at that age are very horny!

Ninja108
December 15th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Nope, other than my hubby, I had a strict no sharing policy when it came to beds.

sweetcar
December 15th, 2010, 09:40 PM
There's not much more to that story, bw. I do have a lot of other stories if you want to hear them though....

Other times sharing a bed though, I love it!! Coming up this weekend, a friend of mine (and my bf) is going to stay the weekend. He's been wanting to ever since he heard that I have the house to myself...Now, when he comes over, we are going to have to decide on sleeping arrangements. My bf friend sleeps on the fold away couch downstairs and I sleep in my room upstairs...There's not much choice for our friend...He'll probably have to sleep on the floor in my room on some gym mats, or go ahead and share my bed with me.

We'll see what happens, my bf and I have already decided we're not changing our habits just because he's spending the weekend. We both sleep naked in our respective rooms...I fully intend to do so when our 'guest' is over!!

LatimerRd
December 17th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Will was one of my best buddies for three or four years when I was in college and grad school. He was tall, with dark curly hair and pale blue eyes. A star soccer player in hs, he had a leanly muscled smooth upper body and powerful legs. He was handsome to be sure, but what really set him apart was a sort of confident and aware swagger, and he somehow managed to be both "cool" and engaged, never loosing any of his abundant enthusiasm for for the world and its pleasures. He was one of the most physical guys I've known. Very physical, and very sexual. We loved talking sex with each other: I heard many a description of non-stop sex with his girlfriend and he was insatiably curious about man-on-man sex and my adventures in the skin trade.

One night we ended up at my place (or rather my room--I was sharing a house with others) after a party and Will decided he was too beat to drive home and wanted to spend the night sharing my bed. We were both accustomed to sleeping naked, and so we shed our clothes this time as well. Not a big deal. (Besides, we already "knew" each other's bodies in that we would now and then compare abs, biceps, delts, etc and would occasionally shower together after a workout.)

So Will gets into bed and starts laughingly telling me that the last time he slept with a guy it was with J---- (his best hs friend, today a famous actor, though not so at the time) and that as he was waking up in the morning he realized that the still sleeping J---'s stiff morning cock was up against his ass. Fuck! J---- must be gay! he at first thought. J--- wants my ass. But J---- wasn't gay, nor was Rick. Just a stiff morning cock, nothing more.

Rick then continued. We here together naked, you tell me I've got a great body and vice-versa and I'd like to experiment with you. It's not like I want a romance or anything, or want our relationship to change in any way--I won't do this if that's going to be the result-- I just want to see what it's like to have sex with a guy. You're my friend, I figure you're experienced enough to know what you're doing. I'm sure you'll be a great teacher. And don't worry, it won't mean or change anything.

So we prepped and showered and kissing deeply began to explore each other's bodies. Man did he have great abs! He really wanted to know what it was like to get fucked--he ventured that with all the nerve endings down there it had to be great--but he was just too tight and I didn't want to hurt him, so he proceeded to fuck me. His cock wasn't huge--maybe 6 1/2--but it was one of the best hard and ruthless fucks of my life.
Afterwards we laughed, wrestled and slept deeply. In the morning I carefully and patiently massaged his butthole while stroking his cock until he was begging to get fucked. He started on top of me--this time and in this position it was almost easy--and we proceeded to other positions and intensities, and were drenched in sweat at the end. It was one of my best top fucks, vigorous and athletic and playful. We had one long, probing kiss, showered and so it ended.
Rick said he loved the sex, as did I, but we both agreed that continuing would only complicate our friendship, eventually dangerously so.

So we had one great night and morning, no complications and a friendship intact.
Only rarely would we refer to the experience, but an occasional shared look and smile would bring back the memory of it.

dy2008
December 17th, 2010, 11:49 PM
well i never *HAD* to, but i have a number of times...

nothing crazy happened, it wasn't really a big deal :-)

todwod
December 18th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Awhile back on a Vegas trip with 4 guys and 1 girl in the room. It was with my friends friend. I flat out told him yes I'm gay if you didn't know already, but don't worry. I find you very unattractive and nothing will happen. Goodnight. Prior to this we were acquaintances and got along but when it came to the bed situation, he got weirded out but tried to act like it didn't bother him. After said statement, I think I may have hurt his feelings because for the rest of the trip, he was quiet towards me and standoffish. Meh

willilikeit
December 18th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Will was one of my best buddies for three or four years when I was in college and grad school. He was tall, with dark curly hair and pale blue eyes. A star soccer player in hs, he had a leanly muscled smooth upper body and powerful legs. He was handsome to be sure, but what really set him apart was a sort of confident and aware swagger, and he somehow managed to be both "cool" and engaged, never loosing any of his abundant enthusiasm for for the world and its pleasures. He was one of the most physical guys I've known. Very physical, and very sexual. We loved talking sex with each other: I heard many a description of non-stop sex with his girlfriend and he was insatiably curious about man-on-man sex and my adventures in the skin trade.

One night we ended up at my place (or rather my room--I was sharing a house with others) after a party and Will decided he was too beat to drive home and wanted to spend the night sharing my bed. We were both accustomed to sleeping naked, and so we shed our clothes this time as well. Not a big deal. (Besides, we already "knew" each other's bodies in that we would now and then compare abs, biceps, delts, etc and would occasionally shower together after a workout.)

So Will gets into bed and starts laughingly telling me that the last time he slept with a guy it was with J---- (his best hs friend, today a famous actor, though not so at the time) and that as he was waking up in the morning he realized that the still sleeping J---'s stiff morning cock was up against his ass. Fuck! J---- must be gay! he at first thought. J--- wants my ass. But J---- wasn't gay, nor was Rick. Just a stiff morning cock, nothing more.

Rick then continued. We here together naked, you tell me I've got a great body and vice-versa and I'd like to experiment with you. It's not like I want a romance or anything, or want our relationship to change in any way--I won't do this if that's going to be the result-- I just want to see what it's like to have sex with a guy. You're my friend, I figure you're experienced enough to know what you're doing. I'm sure you'll be a great teacher. And don't worry, it won't mean or change anything.

So we prepped and showered and kissing deeply began to explore each other's bodies. Man did he have great abs! He really wanted to know what it was like to get fucked--he ventured that with all the nerve endings down there it had to be great--but he was just too tight and I didn't want to hurt him, so he proceeded to fuck me. His cock wasn't huge--maybe 6 1/2--but it was one of the best hard and ruthless fucks of my life.
Afterwards we laughed, wrestled and slept deeply. In the morning I carefully and patiently massaged his butthole while stroking his cock until he was begging to get fucked. He started on top of me--this time and in this position it was almost easy--and we proceeded to other positions and intensities, and were drenched in sweat at the end. It was one of my best top fucks, vigorous and athletic and playful. We had one long, probing kiss, showered and so it ended.
Rick said he loved the sex, as did I, but we both agreed that continuing would only complicate our friendship, eventually dangerously so.

So we had one great night and morning, no complications and a friendship intact.
Only rarely would we refer to the experience, but an occasional shared look and smile would bring back the memory of it.

When you're writing fiction it helps to keep the names straight.
Was it Will or Rick?

G-Lexington
December 18th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Will is the guy he had sex with.
Rick is the guy who watched from the closet and jerked himself off to the hot sex in front of him.
And please don't undermine a hot story - true or otherwise - with "facts".

Lex

radcliffe
December 18th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Yeah..
two years ago...
my best friend who met at the university. I lived with a sister at her flat, and he visited me in the evening.. We went to the swimming pool and then we watched a movie. it was late, I told him: stay here! there is an extra mattress under my bed.
I liked him and he loved me too as a friend.
the thing is, it was so difficult to take out the extra mattress that I told him: hey... why dont we sleep together?
I was so happy (horny) but just our backs were together, nothing else.. we had to locked up the door.
awww..
it was like a bromance, he liked to be hugged and watched movies putting his head on my chest, but nothing else, he is total straight, he usually holds parties and choose a girl to fuck her.

LatimerRd
December 18th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Will is the guy he had sex with.
Rick is the guy who watched from the closet and jerked himself off to the hot sex in front of him.
And please don't undermine a hot story - true or otherwise - with "facts".

Lex

I appreciate the defense.

Not fiction. I've been known to lie, but never to invent a memory. I decided after finishing the post that I needed to change my friend's name on the off-chance that someone who knew us all might read this, put it all together and the story would get back to him. (W/R's story re the night with the actor J would be the key if either of them had ever told others) We're no longer close--life moves on-- but I occasionally run into Will/Rick. Come to think of it, he's still such a cool guy he would probably have a good laugh over my tale, and vain enough that he'd appreciate the compliments. J--- would probably laugh it off as well.

In retrospect, way too much thought on my part. My circumspection was pretty irrational. I'm continually amazed, however, at what a small town a big city can be, how quickly gossip and histories get repeated and how often I meet people who already "know" me and my history both true and false, personal and professional. I sometimes wonder if friends and associates ever read my posts and think, oh, that sounds like...

Well, the events I've written about such as this one, are in the past. Life these days is extraordinarily good, but it's relatively sedate and, as other aspects of life (a relationship and a career) have assumed more importance, there seems to be less and less time (actually, no time) for such sexual adventure and invention.
I miss it, however, and wish I could somehow manage a parallel life doing porn, escorting and having hot sex in all of the major capitals of the world, all the while learning Classical Greek and writing a two-man play about Hamilton and Talleyrand (they were great friends during a brief period when the latter was in exile in America) and a novel about the life of Lorenzo da Ponte.

Again, thanks for the defense.

godson112
December 18th, 2010, 02:22 PM
I've shared a bed with the same straight guy more than anybody else ever, kind of depressing...

He's my best mate but we have the weirdest friendship. He knows I'm gay and wanna shag him baaaaad, but he doesn't mind sharing beds with me which happens a lot, both drunk and sober.

Things have happened when we were drunk but not for about 6 months now, he's asked me to suck his dick when he was drunk (which I didn't do), I've given him backrubs, handjobs, we spooned, cuddled etc...

We just laugh off the sexual stuff though, we argue all the time about weird things... I dunno. We just have a strange, toxic, friendship, but we keep going back to eachother.

The White Stripe
December 18th, 2010, 03:17 PM
You're all lucky bastards.

The best I've ever gotten was my best friend sticking his sweet smooth asshole in my face trying to wake me up.

I was awake. :)

and I grabbed it as hard as I could was I was "trying" to move it away.

windsors
December 18th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Yes I have, he's name was Gary U.