PDA

View Full Version : Milking/ Cumfarm

British Farm Lad
July 21st, 2007, 08:11 PM
Does anyone get turned on by fantasising about being milked with other guys, in simulated cum 'farm' situation. I get so turned on with the idea of getting kept, and milked with a bunch of other naked guys. Similarly, I love to cruise the galleries here and pick out guys who look suitable for milking, and imagine them all in the same barn lining up to have their cocks drained.

Randy__23
July 21st, 2007, 08:17 PM
You just cant imagine how many times I have fantasized about having myself milked. It is so erotic to have another guy jack you and having to shoot your load with no control over it. I have been in cow milking barns and have been tempted to take a milker and put in on myself. Damn that must be hot!

Angelfan
July 22nd, 2007, 11:20 PM
Have you tried the Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forcedmilkingm2m

SuperPsyze
July 23rd, 2007, 12:40 AM
kinda hard to try a group that doesn't exist

stickorock
July 23rd, 2007, 08:38 AM
You just cant imagine how many times I have fantasized about having myself milked. It is so erotic to have another guy jack you and having to shoot your load with no control over it. I have been in cow milking barns and have been tempted to take a milker and put in on myself. Damn that must be hot!

As a tenneager our next door neighbors family had a farm. Their son who was a couple of years older than me wanked me off in a barn right next to some cows and so I also sometimes fantasize about being milked by this boy in the barn. I'd love to hear from others about thier "milking" fantasies, stories or experinces. Moo!

Whipped
July 23rd, 2007, 01:22 PM
I lie awake with many fantasies - especially those of being turned over a whipping horse and bullwhipped, but also of being tuend over a whipping horse bare assed with my cock and balls being totally in view and my whipper squeezing my cock and manipulating it like I would a cow's teat until my cock is hard as steel and my balls engorged and then suddenly the pressure mounts and the milk flows like a stream of the most glorious milk man can produce.

BudinShorts
July 23rd, 2007, 02:07 PM
Said in voice of Homer Simpson...

"Mmmmmm Cum!!"

http://www.cumpackers.com/oozing-cum.jpg

<Slurp><Sluuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrp!!>

:)

bulge
July 31st, 2007, 12:17 PM
When you see the incidence of rape in prison, you wonder why systematical milking of the inmates isn't standard procedure.

footlicker76
August 1st, 2007, 02:07 AM
Have you tried the Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forcedmilkingm2m

when you click on the link it says group not found.

bulge
August 1st, 2007, 11:30 PM
You have the gents everywhere to go and piss. It is bizarre you don't have the gents everywhere to go and get milked.

bulge
August 2nd, 2007, 11:58 AM
http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146562&highlight=milking

bulge
August 10th, 2007, 06:35 AM
As soon as I see a guy on his four his heavy balls hanging as udders between his legs I want to milk him.

Angelfan
August 10th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Sorry the link should be http://forcedmilkingsm2m-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forcedmilkingsm2m/

bulge
August 16th, 2007, 12:19 AM
The Japanese artist Akari made a series about Martians kidnapping humans, milking the men and artificially inseminating the women after some selection. Akari totally lacks imagination. Artificial insemination is as old as universe. What he should have made, is a series about Martians kidnapping men to milk their sperm because Martians look like real men for 1 hour after they drink one human sperm load. As they want to invade the planet "Earth" and to mix up unnoticed with people, they are in very bad need for human sperm. They open very huge milking farms where the kidnapped guys are fiercely milked without any mercy. Selection is very severe as Martians know they will have a chance to suck cock on earth only in the gay world and when they actually look beautiful. So, they only kidnap the most beautiful exemplars with huge cocks and heavy balls. At a certain point Martians become aware they will only be able to succesfully mix up with humans if they can adapt the human male. So, they start to genetically manipulate human males so that they have the same sperm needs as themselves having to suck cock every hour. Through radiation they give absolute vagina quality to the male mouth and program men to have to suck cock or drink sperm every hour. Sperm and cock of other men become vital for every man. Guys aren't fighting each other any more because of their acute awareness their survival is in the lap of their brothers. World peace. Guys are completely dependent of each other for their survival. Everywhere (churches, institutuions, schools, shops,....) you find huge fellatoriums. Enormous milking farms are everywhere to provide men who cann't go to fellatoriums or have to breed (for breeding you need to drink more sperm of other guys as a consequence of the genetical manipulation) with the vital sperm amounts. Since then, the device of the United Nations is: "Peace is in the lap of your brother"

Spartanx15
August 16th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I am always looking for in shape guys for milking sessions done on video and photo work.

Have a few "machines" which can take the boi over and over with no let up.

Travis Hess.

bulge
August 16th, 2007, 11:50 PM
The Japanese artist Akari made a series about Martians kidnapping humans, milking the men and artificially inseminating the women after some selection. Akari totally lacks imagination. Artificial insemination is as old as universe. What he should have made, is a series about Martians kidnapping men to milk their sperm because Martians look like real men for 1 hour after they drink one human sperm load. As they want to invade the planet "Earth" and to mix up unnoticed with people, they are in very bad need for human sperm. They open very huge milking farms where the kidnapped guys are fiercely milked without any mercy. Selection is very severe as Martians know they will have a chance to suck cock on earth only in the gay world and when they actually look beautiful. So, they only kidnap the most beautiful exemplars with huge cocks and heavy balls. At a certain point Martians become aware they will only be able to succesfully mix up with humans if they can adapt the human male. So, they start to genetically manipulate human males so that they have the same sperm needs as themselves having to suck cock every hour. Through radiation they give absolute vagina quality to the male mouth and program men to have to suck cock or drink sperm every hour. Sperm and cock of other men become vital for every man. Guys aren't fighting each other any more because of their acute awareness their survival is in the lap of their brothers. World peace. Guys are completely dependent of each other for their survival. Everywhere (churches, institutuions, schools, shops,....) you find huge fellatoriums. Enormous milking farms are everywhere to provide men who cann't go to fellatoriums or have to breed (for breeding you need to drink more sperm of other guys as a consequence of the genetical manipulation) with the vital sperm amounts. Since then, the device of the United Nations is: "Peace is in the lap of your brother"

Artist's name is not Akari, but Araki.You see him here:

http://www.siffblog.com/araki.jpg

http://www.siffblog.com/other/gregg_araki_interview_002438.html

He makes all kind of str8 kinky stuff.

British Farm Lad
October 16th, 2007, 06:41 PM
mmmm thanks guys you got me nice and wet and ready, I agree that high-yielding guys should be milked everywhere to reduce tension, cumfarms set up in every town centre...

bulge
November 9th, 2007, 03:15 PM
http://spunkfarm.blogspot.com/

I hope the guys get milked by something similar to cowboys, which we will call "Boysboys" while we could call the milkees "spermboys" or "spunkboys". In the spunkfarm boys seem to get milked thrre times a day. The vacuum pump only stops three minutes after they came in order to milk them completely dry.

British Farm Lad
February 23rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
again, I'm into this site, it's a shame it's a blog, but there's some good ideas. I will post pictures of suitable stock in my galleries, divided up into beef and dairy sections, and a section for trainees.

bulge
February 24th, 2008, 10:06 AM
again, I'm into this site, it's a shame it's a blog, but there's some good ideas. I will post pictures of suitable stock in my galleries, divided up into beef and dairy sections, and a section for trainees.

That will be nice, man.

Thumper01
February 24th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Hello, British Farm Lad,

I read this on another Internet site, but I do not know if it is true. It is similar to your fantasy.

It seems that the men who tell hazing stories like to be fairly elaborate to insure accuracy. I am going to share this one with you, but abbreviated.

It occurred in the late 1950s or early 1960s at a college in Texas and it was an agricultural fraternity. (It seems common, as I understand it, if the pledges are female for a sorority, they wear their panties and bras and NOBODY touches them. But the male pledges for fraternities are eventually nude in front of everybody.) Anyway, the college had a barn where the cows were milked with the latest automated equipment. The viewing platform held the sorority sisters, but the male pledges were taken to the milking machines. The theme of the evening was domination and the dominitrix wore spiked heels, black clothing, had a whip, etc. to carry out the theme. She told the boys that she expected them to fill up the milk container. Then, standing there naked, the pledges were lubed up by the older fraternity brothers one-on-one and when the pledge was erect, the milking device was inserted over his penis as if it were the teat of a cow. The fellow writing added that as he felt the sucking action, he noted that he had automatically stood in a thrust position. He looked around at the other pledges and they also were in a sexual position. The sorority sisters on the viewing platform were playing with their genitalia. It wasn't long before all the pledges were cumming into the clear plastic tubing and receiving great cheers.

However, the bottle was not full, so the older brothers lubed up the pledges again, and again the boys came to great cheering from above.

He concludes that the pledges were allowed to return to the fraternity house to sleep while the older brothers thoroughly sterilized the equipment for the morning milking of the cows. I guess they did not want to risk serving an unknown cream in the cafeteria.

Thumper01

bulge
February 24th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I think many male hazing ceremonies have forced masturbation in it. It is sometimes done by a brother as a milking, but mostly you will have to do your public milking yourself

http://www.fratbeat.com/hazing.asp

caddymac
February 24th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I would have to say I thought about it when we were milking the cows.

bulge
March 7th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I would have to say I thought about it when we were milking the cows.

I would even say I think automatically about it when I see cow milking.

quarto
September 16th, 2008, 03:37 AM
:D
Does anyone get turned on by fantasising about being milked with other guys, in simulated cum 'farm' situation. I get so turned on with the idea of getting kept, and milked with a bunch of other naked guys. Similarly, I love to cruise the galleries here and pick out guys who look suitable for milking, and imagine them all in the same barn lining up to have their cocks drained. Love the idea

johnhome
September 19th, 2008, 05:20 AM
IT'S A DELICIOUS FANTASY that i would live in the reality!!!it's a natural pulsion for a male to pump out his sperm daily,and THE MILKING TECHNIQUE i think IS THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE SEXUAL TENSION,IT'S A SEXUAL ENJOYMENT!!!!Ideally the milking must be done gently and slowly to allow the guy to go slow slow to the point of no return and orgasm,to allow him have the time to full his balls and then shoot his load until he is totally drained and empted!!!
MILKING MUST BE DONE DAILY AND OFTEN,also because it prevents cancer of prostate and when you have done you feel a rush of adrenaline due to the orgasm and you feel in paradise,i live near a farm where there are some cows and i had many times this fantasy about be milked by another male guy and then i milk him!!!!:wave:

creeper69
September 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM
at the risk of sounding too sheltered what exactly is milking? is it actually having a milking machine applied to the cock or is it the posture a guy takes while jacking or being jacked off ie., on all fours?

creeper69
September 22nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
IT'S A DELICIOUS FANTASY that i would live in the reality!!!it's a natural pulsion for a male to pump out his sperm daily,and THE MILKING TECHNIQUE i think IS THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE SEXUAL TENSION,IT'S A SEXUAL ENJOYMENT!!!!Ideally the milking must be done gently and slowly to allow the guy to go slow slow to the point of no return and orgasm,to allow him have the time to full his balls and then shoot his load until he is totally drained and empted!!!
MILKING MUST BE DONE DAILY AND OFTEN,also because it prevents cancer of prostate and when you have done you feel a rush of adrenaline due to the orgasm and you feel in paradise,i live near a farm where there are some cows and i had many times this fantasy about be milked by another male guy and then i milk him!!!!:wave:

can you explain "the milking technique"?

peterluv2toss
September 22nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
i luv getting milked like a cow when a man who is stuffing me starts milking me just when he knows hes cumming and we cum together.

peterluv2toss
September 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
can you explain "the milking technique"?
U R on all 4's and someone jacks u off vertically like a cows nipple being milked, thats what i think. And i only recently started getting this done to me.

johnhome
September 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
Personally i think the guy has to lie totally naked in bed or commonly in horizontal position,he has to relax hisself!
The other guy begins to massage him everywhere in particular nipples,low abdomen,thighs,scrotum with testicles and penis!When comes a hardon with the fist he lets grow up erection while with the palm of the other hand he massages the nuts!When a rock and solid hardon developed,he can begins the MILKING
AT FIRST TIMES with light,gentle,slow movements only up and down the entire shaft just to increase sexual desire and let him enjoy the feeling
IN A SECOND TIMES he begins with strokes that has been concentrated and directed to the shaft and also to the glans,using lubricate is better!IT'S IMPORTANT USING ONE HAND FOR THE ENTIRE COCK AND THE OTHER HAND TO CARESS,PULL,SQUEEZE GENTLY THE SCROTUM WITH THE TESTICLES that at this point are very sensitive to the touch!!!
The STROKES has to be firm and solid but not too much and not for much time to avoid the risk the milked guy might ejaculate,at least not immediately,a GOOD MILKING TAKES A LONG TIME TO BE PROPERLY DONE TO ALLOW THE TESTICLES AND THE PROSTATE TO FILL UP OF FLUID that give these astonishing sensations about a slow testes implosion!!
IT PAYS ATTENTION NOT TREPASSING THE POINT OF NO RETURN beyond that starts ejaculation,this is be avoided!!When the milked guy is near cease stimulation or reduce the intensity of the strokes,this may be frustranting but also it's a delicious implosion of the senses!!!!

johnhome
September 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Concentrating on the glans and also on the frenulum with light and soft touch,PAY ATTENTION AT SIGNALS LIKE HEAVY BREATHING,RED PURPLE SKIN ON THORAX AND OVER ALL THE NUT SAC RETRACTED,it is necessary to STOP AND CEASE ALL STIMULATION TO AVOID that milked guy cum!!!IT DEPENDS ON THE WILL OF THE MILKER MAN IF LET CUM THE MILKED MAN OR NOT SO PROLONG HIS DELICIOUS AGONY LET FILLING UP HIS BALLS!!!
IT'S BETTER LIGHT AND SLOW STROKES TO LET GROW UP THE FLUIDS INSIDE YOUR COCK,INSIDE YOUR BALLS AND OVER ALL INSIDE YOUR MIND!!!!this let his nuts going him crazy!!!!

johnhome
September 22nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
THE MILKER GUY has be SYMPATHETIC WITH THE MILKED GUY,KNOW EXACTLY HIS LIMIT,HIS POINT OF NO RETURN AND CONTROL EVERYTHING,HIM and his sexual organs!!!!!The milker guy deny him the orgasm at least 3 or 4 times with relative break!!!!
If it is time to cum use hard,heavy strokes pressing against to simulate the feeling of an ejaculation and when the milked guy is ready not stop like before but still going on and let him blow his huge load,pumping with the fist at the same time of the penis pulsations when he shoots his drops of sperm!!!!
When the pulsations are finished,pump from down direction to up direction from the base to the glans to let eject the last drops:wave:

johnhome
September 22nd, 2008, 02:06 PM
:wave:For guys that love pain,The last thing to do is CARESS THE ULTRASENSITIVE DICK HEAD POST ORGASM for a few minutes that seems an eternity for the milked!!!
Sincerely i don't like do this to the milked,i prefer let him suffer in pleasure postponing his ejaculation in every way i can do or let him wait for the final and effective strokes necessary to release his load!!!!:wave:

johnhome
September 22nd, 2008, 02:30 PM
I think that MILKING IS a PRECIOUS EMOTION TO SHARE WITH OTHER MALES,IT'S THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO ENJOY,TEASE,DENIAL ORGASM AND THEN WANK with our total body moaning or screaming in waves of incredible pleasure due to our natural semen hold back many times before let it go,it would be a valid alternative to the lonely male masturbation,it's more intense,it interests 2 guys searching the astonishing and paradise pleasure each other!!!
I think every man should be able to milk and be milked exchanging the parts THE MILKER AND THE MILKED!!!!!!!
It's a common male desire to dominate and be dominated!!!!!
Alone WE CAN SEARCH TO DELAY AND DENY OUR ORGASM BUT IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE SURRENDER TO THE FEELINGS AND SENSATIONS IN OUR COCKS AND OUR BALLS THAT LET GOING US CRAZY!!!!!!!!:wave:

creeper69
September 24th, 2008, 04:43 PM
i tried milking yesterday, had to do it to myself :cry:. i watched myself in a mirror and it was really erotic for some reason. i really didn't have a great orgasm but when i finally let go i did cum ALOT. i was kind of in a hurry so i only did it for twenty or twentyfive minutes. maybe if i can deny myself for longer the orgasm would be better.

Thumper01
September 25th, 2008, 09:50 PM
British Farm Lad,

You will enjoy

www.reluctantyoungmen.com

(reluctant young men)

Thumper01

Thumper01
September 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
British Farm Lad,

I have heard of this hazing event at a university fraternity. I do not know if it is true. The pledge was tied down naked, blindfolded, and tickled with feather dusters by the older brothers for an hour. He begged to cum. At last, one hand was freed and the group enjoyed watching him masturbate.
Thumper01

firmdavid
October 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Does anyone get turned on by fantasising about being milked with other guys, in simulated cum 'farm' situation. I get so turned on with the idea of getting kept, and milked with a bunch of other naked guys. Similarly, I love to cruise the galleries here and pick out guys who look suitable for milking, and imagine them all in the same barn lining up to have their cocks drained.

Hey there. I think we chatted ages ago and shared this fantasy. It is my favorite fantasy, I would love to chat with you again

firmdavid
October 9th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Hey there. I think we chatted ages ago and shared this fantasy. It is my favorite fantasy, I would love to chat with you again
anyone else into this? lets chat.

RentThisCock
October 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Never been milked. Might be up for it.

johnhome
October 16th, 2008, 12:22 PM
YEAH!!!IT'S a good sttart about 25 minutes edge!!!I would share with you about edging techniques and the best method to deny and delay orgasmfor ourselves!!!!!

firmdavid
November 10th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Any guys want to share this fantasy contact me on *removed by moderator*

NW007
October 3rd, 2009, 03:52 PM
This whole thread is so hot sounding. This is one pleasure I haven't tried. this thread really wants me to do it with another guy rathr than just myself. :)

Beanstalk
October 3rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
It is great to read about all of these hot guys who enjoy fantasies of being milked. But my fantasy is to be the milkman! I wish I had a whole barn full of hot and horny young men all lined up for the milking so that I could just go up and down the line milking them all. Any volunteers for a spot in my barn? You have to be able to cum by the bucket at least four times a day, and if you can cum six times or more, you get a spot at the Master's table, where invited guests can drink your cream.

haldred
October 6th, 2009, 01:04 AM
No longer a fantasy as I have a new friend who enjoys playing with my naked body, (ie., cock and balls) for long periods of time, then finishing me off on all fours like a cow. Moooooooooooooo! :)

gaydude65
December 7th, 2009, 07:29 AM
I think some guys take the whole milking fantasy a bit too literally. :eek:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kua4adx1Bb1qzkftuo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1260282422&Signature=sf9qvZOm2XsMyutBkyAEDIrvzcc%3D

bulge
December 8th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I see it ONLY literaly. Milk them like cows.

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/Poetry/Lust/Real-man-definition_3844

gaydude65
December 8th, 2009, 04:57 PM
I think some guys take the whole milking fantasy a bit too literally. :eek:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kua4adx1Bb1qzkftuo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1260282422&Signature=sf9qvZOm2XsMyutBkyAEDIrvzcc%3D

For some reason the pic I linked to isn't coming through now. You can view it here (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kua4adx1Bb1qzkftuo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1260402996&Signature=vGf87KDxzPn2nYPj23j08z5uLO4%3D).

ShipFeet
December 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM
mmmmm, milking

gaydude65
December 11th, 2009, 02:39 PM
For some reason the pic I linked to isn't coming through now. You can view it here (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kua4adx1Bb1qzkftuo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1260402996&Signature=vGf87KDxzPn2nYPj23j08z5uLO4%3D).

(sigh) Let's try an attachment.

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=382291&d=1260567500

bulge
December 12th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Quite unfortunate he didn't collect it in a condom. Receiving a condom full with that white juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos1
December 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Oh my! This thread is a total turn on. Haha

andrares
January 27th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Hey boys,
if you like male milking, and consider the male cum a precious juyce, you MUST see my blog at: http://
howtomilkabull.blogspot.com
Enjoy it!

bulge
January 29th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Fantastic blog with research.

http://howtomilkabull.blogspot.com/

The first article already had all my attention as I want to keep a bull on edge for ever without refractory period whatsoever. It's best to never allow a bull any refractory period. Great blog

bulge
January 29th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Boys beware. There is "milking" and "milking"

Some mean by milking squeezing the very last drop out of your cock and sell it to some wealthy Arab oil prince. You have to produce and deliver and are kept as cattle only for production.

Others mean by milking to keep you on edge and do everything to avoid cumming so that in the end you turn in circles like a little puppet trying to bite in his own tail. Some even want you to never cum and to keep you in chastity forever and maybe, if they are good enough, to only prostate milk you.

istarttomelt
January 29th, 2010, 10:46 PM
crap, this fantasy turns me on WAYYY too much.

Joe06877
January 30th, 2010, 09:58 AM
a major turn-on, indeed!

Sarander
March 2nd, 2010, 01:04 PM
many ideas , some people make stories some other makes ..

http://www.stooorage.com/show/352/546657_vc_fury_10mk.jpg

Sarander
March 2nd, 2010, 01:26 PM
http://t1.stooorage.com/thumbs/352/546657_vc_fury_10mk.jpg (http://www.stooorage.com/show/352/546657_vc_fury_10mk.jpg)

Deezie274
March 2nd, 2010, 03:37 PM
this is a pretty nice fantasy to be edged by someone but not what bulge said that sounds horrible

cgymike
March 2nd, 2010, 05:04 PM
One of the yahoo milking groups has over 6000 members - a lot are str8 tho :*(

SAEP09
March 2nd, 2010, 06:19 PM
This sounds so hot!!!

Can someone describe what it feels like to be milked, not like a full story but somthing descriptive, I wanna get a feel for it.

jackinbud
March 2nd, 2010, 07:16 PM
How to milk a bull is a great blog and a good read. Now I need to find a bull to milk.

bottomboy69
March 4th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Yes, please!

Sarander
March 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM
call a cowboy :gogirl:,

what a about the pic i created .. new ideas ?

andrares
March 8th, 2010, 03:55 PM
This sounds so hot!!!

Can someone describe what it feels like to be milked, not like a full story but somthing descriptive, I wanna get a feel for it.
When you are aroused, your internal glands begin to produce your male fluids and to swell. Prostate engorges, Cowper glands engorge, seminal vesicles engorge. When all these glands are full, all your genital system becomes very pleasurable. This is why many boys practice the so called "edging": being full of semen is one of the most gourgeous feelings for a men, which anyone would like to prolong as much as he can. The problem is that triggering the ejaculation your internal glands contracts, orgasm starts, and your genitals empty. It requires time to be full again.

Milking is a device which brings you to the maximum level of pleasure. When your pleasure is at the top, the milker starts to extract your semen. Working directly on your glands (above all on your testicles and prostate gland, but also on seminal vesicles and Cowper glands), he forces you to expel your semen without triggering the ejaculation reflex. Here is the trick: when he feels that your glands begin to contract, he squeeze them, forcing your semen to came out without triggering the ejaculation.

Doing so, he obtains three things:
1) a good quantity of your semen.
2) a very pleasurable feeling for you: when internal glands start to contract, you experience the feeling of the impendig ejaculation (the better part of the orgasm, as far as I know), and also to be massaged, feeling our semen forced out, is highly pleasurable.
3) he avoids your refractory period, which does not depend on the quantity of fluids you ejaculate, but by the final contractions of the orgasm.

This way you can be milked endlessly, and the points 1, 2, 3 are repeated in rapid succession until you are exhasted.

I hope this information is enough for you. More information in my blog http://
howtomilkabull.blogspot.com
Bye Andr.

andrares
March 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM
For Sarander.
A very nice pic. I have particularly appreciated the screen on the "donor status". I would like to see more about the milk delivery and its collection, as well as about the ring around the donor's balls. It's vibrating?

farmherd
April 2nd, 2010, 03:22 AM
Its not just a fantasy.....:-)http://grou.ps/drovers/photos/aHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vc2lsby5ncm91LnBzL3 VzZXJpbWFnZXMvZHJvdmVycy8yMDA5MDgyMDIxMjcwOS11Y21x eGRubWdxY3ZtdHhwbC5qcGc,

SamuraiGuy
April 2nd, 2010, 05:16 AM
I don't get it. Sounds like you guys are just talking about someone jerking you off? The title made it sound like saving the cum into a bowl or something until you have a decent amount for whatever use you want...

Beanstalk
April 2nd, 2010, 05:18 AM
If there are any very horny young lads, who want to be kept and milked by a man who loves boy-cum, let me know!

Thumper01
April 2nd, 2010, 07:52 AM
Gentlemen:

I believe all of you would enjoy reading about a sperm bath from the Roman Empire. Please go to Yahoo and do a search for:

Villa Adorus: The Roman Sperm Bath

I cannot vouch for its authenticity, but it is interesting to read.

Sincerely,
Thumper01

SamuraiGuy
April 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM
^That sounds too hot to be true.

bramallblade
April 2nd, 2010, 08:17 AM
All that cum. Heaven.

Amalthea
April 2nd, 2010, 09:13 AM
If there are any very horny young lads, who want to be kept and milked by a man who loves boy-cum, let me know!

Such a shame i am, for the time being, trapped in my present location....

bulge
November 12th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Creeping pollution endangers male cum. It finally will force mankind to post his fit cum stallions in space shuttles to protect their cum from earthly pollution (kind of modern Noah's Ark) . They will have to deliver cum regularly. They will be kept like in a cum farm having to produce. Their only use and purpose will be cum delivery. As numerous medical cum applications in medication, transplants, treatments,... are to be expected, cum will become the most precious product on earth.

I am perfectly ready to be one of the cum cows. I already deliver at the sperm bank and my cum seems to make a chick pregnant at first shoot.

cinnamontea
November 12th, 2010, 09:28 PM

he's kinda sexy

cinnamontea
November 12th, 2010, 09:49 PM

he's kinda sexy

bulge
November 13th, 2010, 01:53 AM
he's kinda sexy

Indeed I already wanked over him.

bulge
November 13th, 2010, 01:55 AM
http://t1.stooorage.com/thumbs/352/546657_vc_fury_10mk.jpg (http://www.stooorage.com/show/352/546657_vc_fury_10mk.jpg)

Well-uddered.

giftart
November 13th, 2010, 11:36 AM
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vzpQv-G738-

Thumper01
November 13th, 2010, 01:38 PM
giftart,

Thank you for your post #81 showing a man being milked, apparently by a milking machine for cows. On another site, a man said that when he was hazed into a college agricultural franternity, all of the nude young men were hooked up to milking machines as the sorority sisters watched. He commented that even before the machines were turned on, all of the guys including him were in a thrust position. They were milked twice to much applause.

Thumper01

EnglishBiBoy
November 16th, 2010, 11:22 AM
would love to get milked and lap it all up :)

Angelfan
November 20th, 2010, 04:50 PM
I don't know if this will quite appeal to the readers of this thread but there used to be a site called Slow Teasing Handjobs and I've just discovered it's back and you can now take out a membership (you used to just pay to watch each of the videos on the site).

Thumper01
October 13th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Gentlemen:

I believe you will appreciate the following video and several more similar to it. Follow the links.

Thumper01

http://www.*******.com/videos/giiewNekD149

Thumper01
October 13th, 2011, 02:52 AM

is what you are looking for

Thumper01
October 13th, 2011, 02:53 AM
l i f e o u t

is the site you want

Angelfan
October 13th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Added the missing word but the link still didn't work.

SLOPPYSECONDS
October 13th, 2011, 06:14 AM
ya go barn ans milk

not diffs

bulge
October 25th, 2011, 03:27 PM
It's always good to hold some cum-cattle.

But you must treat it well for optimal production. The best is to work with an andrologue to control their sperm counts and make them perform better. They have always better sperm counts when they are together and help each other out and emulate.

Give them the best foods and means to keep libido and testosterone up. Let them sleep enough and sport with moderation. After all only what cums from their sack (udder) matters.

http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/boosttes.htm

http://www.andrology.com/

http://menhealthguide.org/nutrition/foods-include-nutrition-increase-male-libido.html

Don't give them those. Useless.

http://www.bestvolumepills.com/

http://semen-pills-review.com/

You wil produce the very best stallions for sperm banks.

Hawkeye7
October 27th, 2011, 06:03 AM
My BF and I have been working on this technique for awhile, we love natural lube. We think we are doing things right, at least it feels good practicing. We do a lot of prostate and ball stimulation that produces vast amounts of clear pre-cum. At the moment of climax we back off and both get a surge of liquid that looks like ejaculate with out the feeling of ejaculation. We can both do this many times before we both cannot stand it any more and just have to blow our wonderful loads.
Our question is: Is the surge of liquid produced, stopping just before climax the product of effective milking?

VirginBubba
October 28th, 2011, 02:10 AM
(sigh) Let's try an attachment.

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=382291&d=1260567500

id do anything if that was me right now

mrjizz
October 29th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Human milking machines:
I went to a jerk off party put on by the local bath house. about 30 or so showed up. Half of us sat in a circle with our hands tied behind our heads (that was optional) while the other half lubed and jerked us off, then we traded places. Was a fun night :)

touring1999
February 17th, 2012, 01:47 PM
This is amazing! I have always had this fantasy! I love the idea of a pure milking between men!

UncutBrit
February 18th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Not sure if this is on topic but I've met a guy who loves to jerk me off taking as much time as we can. Last night he totally focused on my cock and balls for 2 and a half hours before I blew a huge load for him.

jmac32here
February 23rd, 2013, 06:04 PM
Murr, I really wish I could find somewhere around here that I could do this at.

I really would love to get hooked up to a milking machine, whether it be just me, or a group of us hooked up together.

speeder
February 24th, 2013, 02:52 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tleWxa-a88A/TObThbDVLHI/AAAAAAAAAVE/CP7agMt86Gg/s1600/Milking_Machines.jpg
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lva4yv4iw61qlsu4so1_500.jpg

Angelfan
February 24th, 2013, 03:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tleWxa-a88A/TObThbDVLHI/AAAAAAAAAVE/CP7agMt86Gg/s1600/Milking_Machines.jpg
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lva4yv4iw61qlsu4so1_500.jpg
That looks seriously hot.

ffillyffilth
February 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Glad this thread is back being active. Lets keep in going with some pics and links!

speeder
February 25th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Who wouldn't want to milk this stud?

http://gallery2.moregaytwinks.com/cfnm/33/01.jpg
http://fantasticfemdom.com/galleries/cfnm/fieldtrip3/07.jpg
http://www.justusboys.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=933091&d=1361830665

speeder
February 25th, 2013, 03:27 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OTIM32zOnP0/TvBdeUZACoI/AAAAAAAAAZU/iDKlC9gPYHM/s400/p201112cockmilking01.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebtld5pFV1qjzwvbo4_500.gif

ridgewood
March 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Getting milked is hot. The subject is tied or controlled by being placed in a vacuum sheet and a milking machine attached to his cock. The machine does all the work and won't stop until the subject pleads to have it turned off. go to Xtube and use the search words Venus2000 to see the machine in action.

speeder
March 8th, 2013, 11:31 AM
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=GmPAJ-C456-

speeder
December 6th, 2013, 11:13 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/44a8923b6f88fc39ecfea7924f8b1eb3/tumblr_mioiazxu5O1r7pv12o1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/456adaa1e9b7985f6c0f0209c17112e7/tumblr_mngi0847v61soj73yo1_1280.jpg

spanishguy
December 6th, 2013, 12:49 PM
best milking technique i have explained it on another thread..is when a guy sits on a chair...hands tied up...and another guys sits next to him and starts playing with the guy on the chair cock..nice and slow..edging and stopping....somehow being tied up makes your senses more alive and gets you more excited...IS TOTALLY AWESOME...some of you should try it and why not use blindfolds as well..

MarcForExample
December 6th, 2013, 10:02 PM
You know, I never really thought about it, but reading about it, it sounds totally fucking hot. I already love bondage, and edging, this just takes it in the other direction: made to cum over and over again, my pleasure being incidental, other guys watching you, you getting to watch them. So fucking hot.

michaelk69
December 7th, 2013, 01:11 AM
I used to see a guy who was into a pretty vanilla version of this, I guess, but it was hot ... he used to get me naked, on all fours, and fondle my cock and balls until it was nice and hard and then he used to . . well . . milk me, I suppose .. not unlike a cow, really .. with me on all fours, pulling down on my cock and jerking it . . fondling my balls .. until he drained all the cum out of me. I'd usually go to flop down onto my stomach, but he'd hook his arm around my torso to keep me on all fours, so that he could milk out every drop of my cum. It was hot.

NYC Dad
December 29th, 2013, 10:01 PM
That looks seriously hot.

Fuck yeah!

Angelfan
December 30th, 2013, 02:28 AM
I used to see a guy who was into a pretty vanilla version of this, I guess, but it was hot ... he used to get me naked, on all fours, and fondle my cock and balls until it was nice and hard and then he used to . . well . . milk me, I suppose .. not unlike a cow, really .. with me on all fours, pulling down on my cock and jerking it . . fondling my balls .. until he drained all the cum out of me. I'd usually go to flop down onto my stomach, but he'd hook his arm around my torso to keep me on all fours, so that he could milk out every drop of my cum. It was hot.
Sounds totally hot!

elmacho
February 6th, 2014, 05:00 AM
tell me that milking fantasy that was removed in private