PDA

View Full Version : Having my pants pulled down

SeeMyCuteTightBum
May 24th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I am quite curious to hear if other people have stories about this topic.
You are out somewhere, maybe in a public place, but in any case, where other people are around.
Suddenly, someone comes up from behind you and pulls down your pants.
It is often called "pantsing" or "de-pantsing." It is usually extremely embarrassing.
Unless something is done to make you keep your pants down, you will usually try to pull them back up again as fast as possible.

Have you ever seen this happen to someone? Did it ever happen to you? Is yes, did only the pants come down, or the pants AND underwear? What setting did it happen in? In a college gym class, with only the pants coming down, it may be seen as a joke, and not really all that embarrassing, but when it is really "nasty", it can be the most embarrassing moment of your life.

It happened to me several times, and I just LOVE it! When it was done to me, my underwear came down also, so I was completely naked from the waist down. I am extremely obsessed with this topic, and I love to tell everyone that I had my pants pulled down, and I love to be embarrassed about it. I describe the first, and best, time it happened to me in the related thread "Please embarrass me... please?" I am an exhibtionist, and many of you have already seen my photo gallery: www.pbase.com/nudemale

But I am quite curious: does anyone else have experiences to share about suddenly getting pantsed or stripped, and if so, did it go down as a bad experience, or did it open the door to the sheer joy of displaying one's genitals, as it did with me?

Signed, Johnny-Pants-Pulled-Down

May 24th, 2007, 08:08 PM
In high school we had a Senior Lawn that only seniors could be on. Any underclassman caught on it was "pansed" in punishment for trespassing. I remember one year at noontime. Some guy came running across the lawn while someone yelled, "There's a junior on the grass" All the senior boys rushed in and surrounded him. Shoes flew into the air. A pair of jeans were thrown high into the air then a pair of tighty whitey briefs. There was screaming and laughter. It looked like mehem. The circle broke up and the Senior class turned and threatened anyone else stepping onto their grass the same punishment. We were sitting around the area all stunned at the event. Then a semi nude guy came out from among the cirlce of seniors. He too was a senior and it was all a prank. But it really kept us in line for the rest of the year. La Sierra High

bulge
May 26th, 2007, 12:01 AM
The moment a guy puts my pants down is one of those too rare absolutely perfect moments in life. It is one of the very great moments in spanking, either done softly or brutally, pants and underwear together or separately. Then the only thing you have to do is to present your ass. Divine.

I visited a J/O club where your pants were put down when coming in in front of all already present you coudn't see because of the light. All the eys were on you scrutinizing without you seeing them. It worked therapeutically for guys too shy to go into gay bars because of scrutinizing eyes when coming in. Anyway not only for them. I think this is an utterly good therapy for guys in general.

SeeMyCuteTightBum
May 26th, 2007, 03:14 PM
I know it worked wonderfully for me. At the time, especially the first time it happened, I was just so extremely embarrassed.

I was so modest, and so shy, and then suddenly, right out in public...

I had been stripped! I was naked from the waist down!

After some time, it grows on you, and you turn into an exhibitionist. You learn to crave that feeling of complete nakedness and humility, and you just want to open up the entire world to the sight of your penis.

This has been going on for years now... I just can't stop showing everyone my penis. I mainly use the internet as a tool to get thousands of people to see my tool.

SeeMyCuteTightBum
May 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM
And just think, all of this obsession with getting my pants pulled down started with Kathy and Pauline. I know they are girls, and this is a gay site, but that's the way it really happened.

It is just so thrilling to think about. Especially that cousin Kathy of mine. I just love my cousin Kathy. She has always been the prettiest, a nice brunette, with beautiful brown eyes, a pretty face, and a nice slim figure.

My cousin Kathy makes me feel so hot! I remember how dear Kathy used to be so enthusiastic and thrilled about seeing my penis. She constantly talked about my penis, and when Pauline pulled down my pants, she was in awe. She kept saying things like, "WOW!!! LOOOOOOK at Johnny's PENIS!!!"
"Look! You can really see his PENIS! It looks soooooo...... soooooo..... CUTE!"

Even after I got my pants back up again, my cousin Kathy just could not stop grinning with delight, and talking about my penis. Kathy was completely infatuated with my cock.

Kathy, my darling cousin, you make me just SO horny!

Va_Dinci
May 26th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Last time I saw someone pantsed was when I was 15 in gym class. Some lad had his short and underwear pulled off, but the carried on playing football. The teacher was like 'Uh...'

danny69er
May 27th, 2007, 05:27 AM
"the teacher was like 'uh'" hahahahah made me laugh.

ashonfire
May 27th, 2007, 05:29 AM
In Australia this is called dacking (sp?) and many men have it down to a fine art.

SeeMyCuteTightBum
May 27th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Pantsing is the most fun when it is really embarrassing, like:
-It is really done by surprise
-It is done in public, or semi-public
-People are there who really should not be, like people you've never met, or do not feel close to
-It is done by, or in front of, the opposite sex, like it was with me
-Not just the pants, but the underpants also, get taken down, so that the private parts are in full view, like it was done to me
-The pants are kept down for a while, like with me, Pauline untied my shoelaces on each shoe, then tied them around my fallen pants and underwear, so that my pants and underwear were tied to my ankles, and I could not pull them up again. That way, I had to stand naked for several minutes, so everyone could get a really good look, and make lots of embarrassing comments

tavares
May 27th, 2007, 02:55 PM
I remember John Krause was pantsed back in 10th grade in the middle of the classroom during free period. All I saw was his exposed right butt cheek. I went home that afternoon and *|*

SeeMyCuteTightBum
May 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Speaking as someone who was pantsed, I can tell you that it is the most incredible experience, and as long as you take it positively, it has a wonderful, lasting impact on you. The first time it happened to me, I would have done anything at all to avoid it, but am I ever glad I did not get the chance to avoid it. You realize afterward just how fantastic a feeling it is to remember how embarrassed and naked you felt when you were pantsed.:D

I am very lucky because my underwear came down also. ..| Pauline made sure she dug deep enough into my shorts on that hot summer day to grab my underpants as well. :=D: I am also lucky that I had the personality and looks that gave people a craving to pull my pants down. I always had the angelic babyface, like you have all seen in my photo gallery. I have always also had a soft gentle character, which made people gutsy enough to rip down my pants. I just stood there and said nothing. I just quietly went to pull my pants back up again, while my face went all red.!oops!

The fantastic great move that Pauline made was to tie my pants and underpants down at my ankles with my shoelaces. :=D: There I was, for several minutes, feeling completely utterly NAKED!!!!! NAKED!!!!!! NAKED!!!!!! !oops! I think it is just so fantastic and awesome that so many people saw me with my penis/testicles and butt-bare-bum fully on display.!oops!

I know that it never happened to most guys. But to those who it happened to, as long as it was done in an appreciative, sort of playful way, it can really turn out to be the best experience in your entire life. It gives you that ultimate unmatched feeling of NAKEDNESS, and teaches you the joy of exhibitionism.*|*

So here I am, clearly showing my face, and telling the whole world something so very personal like the fact that I had my pants and underwear pulled down, and then on top of it, masturbating my penis in front of everyone. What sheer pleasure. I am masturbating right now!

mabby7
May 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Never happened to me, but some people have come close.

ViscountLazarus
May 28th, 2007, 03:01 AM
In Australia this is called dacking (sp?) and many men have it down to a fine art.

Yep. Dacking is hilarious.

Seeing a hot guy getting dacked, I'll admit, is quite hot.

Also - I figured this out before ... It's easiest to dack someone wearing a tracksuit, yes?

So, it works like this: tracksuit pants - trackie pants - trackie dacks - dacking.

See?

Just like "pantsing" except using "dacks" as a root word, not "pants".

-Lazarus.

SinfullySonic2006
May 28th, 2007, 06:21 AM
i'm getting mad of all these stories!

bulge
May 28th, 2007, 09:24 AM

It IS a fine art. Some guys know exactly how to handle this. They are great artists.

SeeMyCuteTightBum
May 29th, 2007, 04:02 PM
It can be a lot of fun. It's a sort of a combination of playing with the nasty idea of embarrassment, but at the same time, knowing that everyone really enjoys it (including the so-called "victim".)

niceguy22
May 31st, 2007, 09:35 AM
Yea i think that is hot as well..best type of pants are the tearaway type though..esp if the guy is going commando

SeeMyCuteTightBum
June 5th, 2007, 03:51 PM
The first time my cousins pantsed me, I was wearing cute shorts on a hot summer day, with a short little t-shirt, barely below my belly button. My pants and underwear came down. The shorts had some elastic material, so they came down easily. My shirt was so short that ALL my private parts were clearly put on display for all to see. Then Pauline untied my shoelaces and tied them around my fallen pants, so I was left STRIPPED NAKED FROM THE WAIST DOWN for several minutes. Very literally, I WAS STRIPPED IN PUBLIC, IN FRONT OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!!! STRIPPED ! ! ! !

BeardedWoof
June 6th, 2007, 12:42 AM
we called it pantsing or shanking (LOL I really have NO idea why we called it shanking as that's more slang for stabbing someone) but anyway I remember that almost everyone (even me) had it done once in elementary or jr highschool.

SeeMyCuteTightBum
June 6th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I regard being pantsed as an initiation of being a guy - it is a very boyish thing.
Our penis's are great objects to put on display - the fact that ripping a guy's pants and underwear down embarrasses him like crazy is not a concern.

When only the pants come down, it is seen as more of a joke or prank, especially if only other guys are present, like in a guy's gym class.

When the person doing the yanking takes down the underwear as well, it is no longer a prank - it really is sexual, with the intention of showing his penis to everybody. This is where it gets really fun, especially if females are present to see his dick/balls and ass.

That is how it happened to me. Pauline made sure to grab my underpants - she wanted to strip me; not just make a joke. She was genuinely obsessed with seeing my pecker, and showing it to her sister Kathy and a few of their friends.

I am so lucky that I had such wild untamed nasty cousins. They taught me the joy of letting everyone see me naked...
just so no one forgets: www.pbase.com/nudemale
By the way, I'm not sure what to do... pbase.com will cut my photos unless I make a payment... I think it's about $25 for one year, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know of a completely FREE photo host. The thing I like about pbase is that it's a DEDICATED WEBSITE; no one has to sign in to anything... photo galleries are open to the general public.

pinkrose
June 10th, 2007, 10:07 AM
very embarrassing, especially if you're going commando

niceguy22
June 18th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Best if going commando.......hot seeing a guys lose his pants in public and he has no undies

SeeMyCuteTightBum
January 25th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I think it's important that the guy has no undies, or if he does have undies, that they get pulled down also. It is also best if his pants and underwear are pulled right off, or held down for a while, so that everyone can get a good look.

ravenstar
January 27th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Years ago at a friends engagement party, one of the guests was dacked in the middle of everyone. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

ricrand
January 27th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Was playing rugby in college at practice when three of my team mates came up to me, tackled me, yanked off my shorts and jock, and ran off laughing. I stood there shocked for an instant, but then, so I could get the upper hand, I smiled and calmly walked toward them saying, "Bet ya never seen real blond pubes before":p

SeeMyCuteTightBum
January 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM
TJE FOLLOWING IS AN ADULT ROLE-PLAY GAME, STARRING JOHNNY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They took me to the biology classroom. I didn't want to - I suspected they were up to no good, but they made me do it.

They stood me in front of the classroom, standing in the corner, and Teacher started the class. "Today's class is about the male genital area." Teacher continued explaining about the male genital region, showing diagrams to the class, mixed with gals and guys.

Then Teacher pulled me by the arm to the front of the class. Now we're going to show you all a little demonstration. I started to back away, to leave the room - I just knew they were up to no good!

Teacher held me tight and shouted "Where are my volunteers?" A few people ran up, and grabbed my legs, holding them to the floor, so I could not move. Another couple of people grabbed my arms.

"Stop!" I said!

Teacher went on: "This is Johnny. We're going to use him as a subject to demonstrate what we learned today about the penis and testicles!"

I stood there, starting to blush. One of the volunteers pulled at the elastic in the front of my shorts. I felt my shorts being yanked down.

I shouted "No! No! Let them be content to see it through my underwear! Don't lower my underwear!"

I felt someone grabbing my underwear from behind.

YANK!!!

I blushed uncontrollably while everyone started to giggle at the sight of my naked dicky.

Teacher said "Give them a good demonstration Johnny! Or I'll give you a good old-fashioned spanking for not cooperating at my biology class demonstration!" I saw teacher coming around in back of me, with hand at the ready to swing at my bare bum.

I shouted "OK! OK! ....er.... this is my little penis....", I explained, as I grabbed my cock with my hand. Everyone was laughing. "These are my testicles", and I started to fondle my balls in front of the class. I had to do what Teacher said! I did not want a spanking! No! Not a spanking!

While I was talking, the volunteers started to completely remove my pants and underwear, and pulled my t-shirt over my head, stripping me naked. I continued: "This is the shaft, and this is the bright little head." Everyone giggled. "This is what I do when I play with it like a toy. I sometimes have to masturbate it - I wiggle and jiggle it all over the place."

While the whole class stared and laughed with delight, I stood there playing with my cock. One student put her hand up and asked "Teacher, can I come and look close up, to see the veins and shape of the head of his penis?" Teacher said "Why certainly! It will help you really learn all about the male genital area. I may even ask you to draw diagrams of Johnny's penis and testicles on your exam." She came within inches of my dicky, and stared wide-eyed in awe. She took some notes and drew a little diagram, while the whole class laughed. One by one, many other students followed, examining my private parts close up. Some even reached out and grabbed hold of my dick and balls, just to get a good hands-on lesson.

For the entire rest of the year, everyone in the college, everywhere I went, pointed and stared at me, and made rude jokes like "There's naked little Johnny! We all saw him play with his dicky in front of the whole class!"

www.pbase.com/nudemale
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There! Now did that make anyone laugh?

subobj
January 28th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Have you ever tried to play this sort of scene out? Get a group of a like-minded people to actually play out such a scenario?

SeeMyCuteTightBum
January 29th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I have played all sorts of games through the years. I have been subjected to the most embarrassing humiliating situations. Sometimes, I have had groups of people take turns completely helping themselves to my body. I love feeling that I have been completely taken and used, like a pot of well-used cooking oil. Imagine the thought of a bunch of people all taking turns doing whatever they want with me, and even coming at me as a gang, and putting their hands and everything else all over me, all at the same time. I am a low-down slutty whore-boy who goes on the internet publicly, and says, "Cum and SEE my cock! Cum and watch me play with my cock! See my naked little bum!" All over the internet, with my face clearly showing in front of everyone, I make a complete whore of myself!
"I am Johnny! I am a cock-sucking cunt-slurping NAKED stripped-in-public little whore slut! Slurp-slurp! Lick-lick! Mmmmmm-goooood!"
Now look at my face, and see how sweet and innocent I look:
http://www.pbase.com/nudemale/image/82637895
How does it feel to strip, fuck, and dominate an innocent angel like me?

CanadianGuy
January 29th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I was at a pool party in high school and was standing talking to some girls and one of my friends came and pulled down my bathing suit while I was standing there. I am not sure how many anyone saw but it was all in good fun... probably not the kind of story you were looking for but at least it is realistic.

SeeMyCuteTightBum
January 31st, 2008, 04:31 PM
Realistic? Aw.... you're no fun!

Just kidding. Some people like to tell the complete truth in their stories. They feel it's pointless to tell stories that everyone knows are bullshit anyway.

I can tell you that all my stories are complete truthful to the last detail.:^o
Like what's-his-name said when he chopped down the tree "I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet." Same for me, except "I did it with my little penis.":^o
The truth! Nothing but the truth! (Can you see the halo around my head?):^o
There's nothing like absolute honesty to make a man feel right!:^o
[-XI have never once told a lie, or exagerated, or told a false story on the internet.[-X

:^o:^o:^o:^o:^o:^o:^o

1978coachdon
December 9th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I always like pantsings aswell. Happened a lot when out with my rugby team or back at college. Great if someone gets really embarassed!

I've embarassed my dad before by pulling his shorts down infront of others lol

My yahoo is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat/email about pants pulling incidents. Would be glad to

Angelos
December 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Sounds like fun, but not in public