PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Piss

dimitri1988
April 24th, 2007, 09:52 AM
I search for drinking piss videos or simple golden shower vids, or pictures....anybody have???? Please, I love to drink piss.....u guys too?

Man-eatter
April 24th, 2007, 10:09 AM
lol only one place my piss goes and thats down the toilet :P
gaybeef.com has some clips i think

HartfordGuy
April 24th, 2007, 12:52 PM
This is the internet! There is a website for every fetish, you just need to look around.

ajax27
April 24th, 2007, 02:33 PM
drinking urine can cause serious health concerns like ketoacidosis.....be careful, but have fun

Sportriderseattle
April 24th, 2007, 03:34 PM
oh I think piss is fun play. And contrary to what another member said, its actually one of the safest things to do. And, no I don't have any recommendations about vids of such.

scatmadrid
April 27th, 2007, 08:41 PM
www.goldenboysusa.com

Good videos of young guys drinking piss.

Enjoy,

scatmadrid

White Eagle
April 28th, 2007, 02:13 PM
I think you'll llike this one
thousands of pix
http://www.gaymale.ws/ws/index.php

jockbox
April 28th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I drink my piss now and again, not sure about drinking another guys. I love to be pissed on the most.

Randy__23
April 28th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I drink my piss now and again, not sure about drinking another guys. I love to be pissed on the most.

YES and wearing it all day long is so so HOT!!

JonInSC
April 29th, 2007, 08:50 AM
X-tube also has piss vids under the fetish section.

hermanding
April 30th, 2007, 05:37 PM
xtube does have a lot of stuff. as for the piss, it can be a religious experience, as i have said in quite a few threads. and lots of other activities can be also
ding

aadams990
April 30th, 2007, 05:52 PM
I would never be able to drink piss, and it would take a bit for me to let someone piss on me. It's a never say never thing for me when it comes to pissing on. But drinking it will always be a definate no.

hermanding
May 1st, 2007, 05:46 PM
when i was in school in the States, i said something similar about macaroni and cheese...then i tried it.
ding

danny456
May 1st, 2007, 05:58 PM
fancy the idea of piss-play but not sure where to start. Am in London - any suggestions?

MRMATTX2
May 1st, 2007, 07:05 PM
I've been the "pisser", but never the recipient - not sure I could go there.
But, I do see how it can be a turn on.

:-)

crystal scan
May 1st, 2007, 07:24 PM
;) that is werid fetish

lightkeeper483
May 3rd, 2007, 08:44 AM
;) that is werid fetish

](*,) Nothing "werid" about it.:grrr:

BeardedWoof
May 3rd, 2007, 06:03 PM
I've heard that if you drink piss (your own or someone else's) you should dilute it by drinking lots of water/beer and drink it when it's almost clear and not yellow.

Any truth to this?

scatmadrid
May 5th, 2007, 06:54 AM
I've seen that site and I am not impressed. I am tired of looking at "boys" and want to see MEN.

boy seth
May 12th, 2007, 07:37 PM
how can you drink piss it tasts nasty

sanremo
May 15th, 2007, 06:20 AM
this Brazilian stud got piss to share...
who would like to drink it?

http://justusboys.com/forum/userimages/4/2/4/0/6/255420.jpg

dimitri1988
May 15th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Yes, I want to drink his piss.....so tasty
he's so sexy!!!!:p

lightkeeper483
May 15th, 2007, 08:03 PM
would that be better with vodka?

simbaddog
May 20th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Contrary to what another member said, its actually one of the safest things to do.
Drinking your own piss can be dangerous if you recycle it for too long, the piss is to remove toxins and reinjecting it into your body can be lethal after a while.

Drinking someone else's is totally safe, provided there isn't blood in the urine.

Myself i love it :p and practice it a lot with my boyfriend and partners.

okcnwarea
May 20th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Think its hot, there is several, a lot, on xtube.

buttlover20
May 20th, 2007, 07:13 AM

That guy could piss on me anytime.
I've been peed on but never drank it. The thought is hot though, I wouldn't mind trying.

lonestar
May 20th, 2007, 01:06 PM
This pic is one of the hottest ever:

http://fapomatic.com/******php?loc=0720&f=rgsy1930_jpg.jpg

Angelfan
May 20th, 2007, 02:48 PM
That's Mike Roberts from Falcon and Gay Boys Pissing.

scatmadrid
May 20th, 2007, 05:25 PM
That pic's OK. Nothing special to me.

cssuper
May 20th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Could never drink it. Bllaahhhh.

It's kinda kinky to watch a guy take a leak... Personally, i have a bit of a shy bladder, so it would be hard to actually do that with someone.

agaymale
May 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
I think the idea of getting pissed on...not drinking it, but getting pissed on is pretty hot, that and bukakke

stickorock
May 23rd, 2007, 05:30 AM
If I catch any of you naughty boys boys pissing on each other or drinking it, I'll take your pants down and give you a good spanking. WEho knows, I may even punish you by pissing all over you myself.

buttlover20
May 23rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
If I catch any of you naughty boys boys pissing on each other or drinking it, I'll take your pants down and give you a good spanking. WEho knows, I may even punish you by pissing all over you myself.

Sounds fine to me.;)

littlemonster
May 25th, 2007, 10:02 PM

um........... me?

littlemonster
May 25th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I had a strange situation arise a couple of weeks ago... i was on a trip with a bunch of guys and things got a little out of control.... we'd had many many beers and I ended up in the bed of a truck wearing only a jockstrap with 8 guys peeing all over me. I must admit it was kinda hot...

feeley
May 29th, 2007, 09:14 PM
I drank piss a couple of times and I must admit, I frickin' love it. The anticipation of it coming and filling your mouth is almost enough to make you shoot a wad right then and there. True story...First time I did it, I was at the beach in Delaware cruising the boards...met this HOT construction worker dude. He had worked hard and was horny as hell, said he was Bi, had left a bar and just needed to get sucked. His armpits smelled so hot too, sweaty and a bit rank but clean and masculine if you know what I mean (sorry, an aside but the memory of it has my D hard). Anyway, he had pulled out his cock and was semi-hard, getting nice and long and said he had to break a minute to pee. He just stood there and started to piss this hot, pretty forceful stream right in front of me (I think he'd drank a lot of beer). I don't know what came over me...I had fantasies about it but never thought I'd have the balls to ask someone. I guess I just got caught up in the moment and asked him if I could taste it...Just like that out of the blue....for a minute I couldn't even believe I'd said it and then thought I'd made a mistake...Anyway, he just said "Go ahead man"...just like that. I bent down and let it hit my tongue...it blasted my mouth and was warm and sweet and so FUCKIN' hot! I couldn't help myself...never thought I'd actually do it, but I totally wrapped my lips around his cockhead and began to gulp his piss. It was one of the hottest things sexually I've ever done. I just full out drank as much as he could give me. He didn't act like it was out of the ordinary at all, which was cool because I didn't want him to think it was weird that I just started to swallow his entire pissload. I got so hard from it, my dick actually hurt. I thought it was going to explode. I knew from then on out it was something I would want again. The experience to me is totally erotic and beautiful. I can't explain it except to say it's something I love to experience now and in the future. I will never forget that first time.

rossef
May 29th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I drank piss a couple of times and I must admit, I frickin' love it. The anticipation of it coming and filling your mouth is almost enough to make you shoot a wad right then and there. True story...First time I did it, I was at the beach in Delaware cruising the boards...met this HOT construction worker dude. He had worked hard and was horny as hell, said he was Bi, had left a bar and just needed to get sucked. His armpits smelled so hot too, sweaty and a bit rank but clean and masculine if you know what I mean (sorry, an aside but the memory of it has my D hard). Anyway, he had pulled out his cock and was semi-hard, getting nice and long and said he had to break a minute to pee. He just stood there and started to piss this hot, pretty forceful stream right in front of me (I think he'd drank a lot of beer). I don't know what came over me...I had fantasies about it but never thought I'd have the balls to ask someone. I guess I just got caught up in the moment and asked him if I could taste it...Just like that out of the blue....for a minute I couldn't even believe I'd said it and then thought I'd made a mistake...Anyway, he just said "Go ahead man"...just like that. I bent down and let it hit my tongue...it blasted my mouth and was warm and sweet and so FUCKIN' hot! I couldn't help myself...never thought I'd actually do it, but I totally wrapped my lips around his cockhead and began to gulp his piss. It was one of the hottest things sexually I've ever done. I just full out drank as much as he could give me. He didn't act like it was out of the ordinary at all, which was cool because I didn't want him to think it was weird that I just started to swallow his entire pissload. I got so hard from it, my dick actually hurt. I thought it was going to explode. I knew from then on out it was something I would want again. The experience to me is totally erotic and beautiful. I can't explain it except to say it's something I love to experience now and in the future. I will never forget that first time.

wow, even that's just a story, it's HOT and has me completely hard...dam*!!!!!

chrisdobro
May 29th, 2007, 11:43 PM
http://www.boys-pissing.com is another site just for reference.

feeley, your story is amazing !!
The closest I came to this was to watch two boys pee, and then fantacize about asking them to piss for me after they were gone. I still do sometimes :)
Another one was when I drank some of guy's piss in the bathroom. I pissed on him first and he took it on his chest. That experience was a bit more premediated, yet he didn't exactly know that I'd be drinking it. He was surprized.

I like piss but I don't think I'd drink it all. I like a bit here and there. To drink somebody's piss completely it'd have to be something really special. I usually like to savor it and don't know if I'd keep up :) It'd be interesting if things got hot and I did it from a glass on a dare mmm mmm mmm :) :)

serious_andy
May 31st, 2007, 06:15 AM
I enjoy drinking piss from time to time. Have played piss games where we've pissed high and tried to catch it in our mouths

fulltank
June 3rd, 2007, 12:47 PM
damn feeley thats the hottest post ive read in a long time--you and your construction worker got me leakin piss and precum both--u guys got any idea how hot u r?

basso2nd
June 4th, 2007, 03:21 AM
I drank a whole bladderful once! It was after a party (of course) and I was pissed on beer. Took this hot guy home. He was really drunk and I was hot for his piss! We were getting down and dirty so when he said he wanted a piss that was it!! I got his cock in my mouth, he asked if I was ready...WAS I:p !!... and then he let go his load which I gulped down...every drop!*|* Guess I'm just a normal piss pig:D

hermanding
June 4th, 2007, 04:52 PM
dimitri, hope you checked the x tube stuff. and i hope you get to have the experience. there are those that cannot even think about it, and there are others of us who find it beyond words to describe when done in an intimate setting with someone you really like.
ding

BudinShorts
June 4th, 2007, 11:50 PM

I'll lie down under his stream any day of the week :)

robbieadam
June 7th, 2007, 09:54 AM
drinking piss? ok, whatever floats your boat

Russian Bottom Slut
June 10th, 2007, 07:39 AM
My military Top always piss on my face and in my mouth after sex. In bath, of coarse. It feels right: the Man marking his property.

Russian Bottom Slut
June 10th, 2007, 08:01 AM
One of my sexual fantasies: a bunch of st8 jocks pissing on me in the shower, calling me dirty names, laughing at me. Sometimes I see hot jocks in water pool shower - and it’s difficult for me to stand cool.

From one hot story:

Other guys started to come in and relieve themselves after their hard practice. Some guys pissed in my mouth and made me swallow, some pissed on me, hosing me down with their urine. Ben (who I’d met in Ryan’s room) pissed on the top of my head, and laughed as he watched his piss run through my hair, and down my face, some of it dripping off my chin.
used-by-jock/used-by-jock (http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/nifty/gay/college/used-by-jock/used-by-jock-3)

Russian Bottom Slut
June 10th, 2007, 08:14 AM
In addition to 2 prev. post.

Hot video clips:
5 jocks pissing on boy (http://galleries.aebn.net/beta3/index.cfm/fa/gallery/genre/gaypissing/clip/0001/refid/AEBN-000603/)

dimitri1988
June 10th, 2007, 09:27 AM
thank u guys ; )

@russian bottom slut: do you know where I get the full movie?? thx

Russian Bottom Slut
June 10th, 2007, 09:59 AM
It's from the film "Sauna Boys 5". I found the link to the full film in some non-commercial blog. But the link was old and IT WAS DELETED from rapidshare. So bad...

dimitri1988
June 10th, 2007, 10:49 AM
thx u
I want that video so much, these guy is so hoooooooooooot!

JonInSC
June 10th, 2007, 12:21 PM
I drank piss a couple of times and I must admit, I frickin' love it. The anticipation of it coming and filling your mouth is almost enough to make you shoot a wad right then and there. True .

Damn, that's hot. Would love to try drinking from the tap.

paulstud
June 10th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I can't open any of those clips -- and the pictures look AMAZING. Does anyone have another link?

Russian Bottom Slut
June 11th, 2007, 08:28 AM
???
Just click mouse right button an choose in context menu "Save object as..."

jack_195873
June 12th, 2007, 04:09 PM
this thread is very hot

stickorock
June 13th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Jack, you are right - this is a great thread. In my swimming club, it's like a ritual thing that the person who wins the club's Swimmer of the Season award each year, gets pissed on by the rest of the team (in the showers) after the last event of the season. What an incentive to train hard! Unfortunately I've never won. on these occasions when I have joined n the pissing, I had to withdraw as a got a boner.

stickorock
June 13th, 2007, 05:13 AM
I once was pissed on by another black guy who bullied me a bit at school - he was trying to humiliate me as he thought I was white and priviledged. Little did he know that it had the opposite effect - I loved it and since then have had a fetish about being pissed on by black guys and drinking their golden nectar. How's that for screwed up??

dimitri1988
June 13th, 2007, 07:21 AM
black guys are hot! but I've never seen black guys who are drinking piss or pissing on each other, only white guys,.....somebody have pics oder videos with black guys??? would be very hoooot

AngelBoy
July 4th, 2007, 04:01 PM
fancy the idea of piss-play but not sure where to start. Am in London - any suggestions?

Never been there - but heard from a few guys that theres a regular twice weekly Piss Club in London UK - called CLUB SOP (Streams of Pleasure).

Theres a review of it at www.gaymale.ws/ws/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3494 (http://www.gaymale.ws/ws/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3494)

Djobbo
October 31st, 2007, 03:12 PM
I search for drinking piss videos or simple golden shower vids, or pictures....anybody have???? Please, I love to drink piss.....u guys too?

try this one :
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=99uPTE8ZEzA

subobj
October 31st, 2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah, this thread has got me quite horny. One of my favorite experiences with piss -- at a bar, a top I sometimes play with pissed in my drink and made me drink it in front of him.

Rude-Boy
December 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Never been there - but heard from a few guys that theres a regular twice weekly Piss Club in London UK - called CLUB SOP (Streams of Pleasure).

Theres a review of it at www.gaymale.ws/ws/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3494 (http://www.gaymale.ws/ws/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3494)

I've been to CLUBSOP on visits to London - If you're gay and like Piss it's really worth visiting - the first few times I went there I just watched other guys doing it - but even that is fukin hot

BudinShorts
December 28th, 2007, 03:15 AM
There's a club in LA too http://www.slammerclub.com/

HOT WET FUN - Check dates!

..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|

miatajeff
December 28th, 2007, 07:17 AM
boyspissing.com

the best (imho) piss site!

coloradobottom
December 28th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I've been pissed on, drank his from the tap, my own from a glass. It is such a total turn on I'd like to find another man to do it with, soon.

novaguy35
December 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I pissed into a guy's mouth about three years ago for the first time and was surprised at how much I liked it. It helped a lot that the guy was a very straight acting, cute, built college student into role playing forced sex scenes. If you're into domination like I am, there's something very empowering about dumping a load into another guy's mouth and turning him into your toilet. Also, unlike shooting your wad and then wanting to curl up into a ball, you can piss slowly for a long time and stay really horny.

jackcam10
December 30th, 2007, 12:58 AM
I was drunk and chatting with a guy on my ****** in a raunch chat room the other night and I ended up pissing in a glass and drinking it for him. My cock is rock hard just thinking about it!

treadstone
December 30th, 2007, 02:28 AM
I've heard that if you drink piss (your own or someone else's) you should dilute it by drinking lots of water/beer and drink it when it's almost clear and not yellow.

Any truth to this?

A lot of truth. It the pee isn't diluted it has a very very strong smell and taste, which I find pretty off putting. I don't think I could ever describe pee as 'good tasting' but if you drink a good amount of water beforehand it will make it taste like salty water with a bit of twinge. I get hard really easily which of course makes peeing difficult, so it also helps to actually *need* to pee.

I'm lucky enough to have a bf that's into pee as much as I am. One night when we were both a tad drunk he started peeing outside and I got behind him and held his penis while he peed. He found it extremely appealing and eventually we moved on from there. There's nothing like having a cock above your face just awaiting a warm stream to spill out all over you. Also it's pretty rad to let loose all over someone's face.

Anyway it strikes me as a pretty easy, safe (as long as the kidneys are functioning normally, the urine will be completely sterile), and tame fetish. If you're not into golden showers or drinking it, that holding the cock while peeing thing might appeal to you. Peeing is sort of private thing, and you know the drill in urinals - eyes forward, no touching, no eye contact. I find it nice to share such a private moment with someone I care for.

Russian Bottom Slut
January 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
Watch this video! It's so hot!!!

dominant black guy pissing on white slave-boy (http://soldat-pidor.narod.ru/pissing.wmv)

I love drinking the REAL MAN'S PISS! For me it's the act of total submission.

pornolover
February 26th, 2008, 02:39 PM

Here are couple videos from people who have uploaded piss videos.

http://www.**********.com/view/205/pissdrink/
http://www.**********.com/view/197/me-piss/
http://www.**********.com/view/148/revenge-of-the-piss-twink-part-1/
http://www.**********.com/view/71/el-nino-watersports-pt.-2/

pornolover
March 2nd, 2008, 10:57 PM
This guy has been posting his piss drinking video on a regular basis. Here is his newest upload.

http://www.**********.com/view/245/glasspiss/

PetCuddlePuppy
March 5th, 2008, 03:16 PM
i am not fond of actually drinking piss but love to be pissed on. theres some pics on JUB that i saw today on the front page. I have to find the link, i sent it to a friend earlier. be back soon!

PetCuddlePuppy
March 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Watch this video! It's so hot!!!

dominant black guy pissing on white slave-boy (http://soldat-pidor.narod.ru/pissing.wmv)

I love drinking the REAL MAN'S PISS! For me it's the act of total submission.

that WAS hot!

PetCuddlePuppy
March 5th, 2008, 04:22 PM
alright, here we go

http://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_7700-piss_wrestling-boys_pissing.html

JonInSC
March 9th, 2008, 09:03 AM
that WAS hot!

One of my favs...|

JonInSC
October 12th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I would never be able to drink piss, and it would take a bit for me to let someone piss on me. It's a never say never thing for me when it comes to pissing on. But drinking it will always be a definate no.

You may be surprised by what you will do in the future.

MrXane
October 14th, 2008, 06:48 AM
agree... never say never... but piss IS hot!!

DKnight85
October 15th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I have recently started to become majorly turned on by pissing videos, but I'm not sure if I want to try it myself...

bw92116
October 15th, 2008, 12:24 PM
http://www.dickwaddfetish.com/home.htm

I've been pissed on and it was fun. The fact that it's coming from dick is the turn-on.

joel2622
October 24th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Nothing like serving as a guys urinal the first thing in the morning.

joel2622
October 24th, 2008, 05:53 PM
you can use my mouth as you please

AsianDream
November 11th, 2008, 02:56 AM
you can use my mouth as you please

There is something real special about watersports - if you're interested (like me!) check out http://gaymale.ws/

ELAINE
November 11th, 2008, 04:07 AM

Any truth to this?

I can see how this could be true because if your piss is real yellow, it means there are more toxins and such. The more water you drink, the better, it flushes it out.

ELAINE
November 11th, 2008, 04:26 AM
xtube does have a lot of stuff. as for the piss, it can be a religious experience, as i have said in quite a few threads. and lots of other activities can be also
ding

I was just wondering about this, because a guy I kind of know has said that he wants to do this to me. but I can't help but think that it might be more of a put down kind of thing. You know? pissing on someone makes me think they think you are trash. I hope that is not the case. I hope it is simply a fetish that is somehow enjoyable. Can you explain the feeling of this to me? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

wtpotus
November 11th, 2008, 04:40 AM
http://photos.imageevent.com/wtpotus/abc/illustrate752008a/huge/01%2001ABC51.jpg

babyboy201
November 11th, 2008, 04:49 AM
i love piss in my self its so HOT

AsianDream
November 19th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I was just wondering about this, because a guy I kind of know has said that he wants to do this to me. but I can't help but think that it might be more of a put down kind of thing. You know? pissing on someone makes me think they think you are trash. I hope that is not the case. I hope it is simply a fetish that is somehow enjoyable. Can you explain the feeling of this to me? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

I think if he's a nice guy and wants you to find out if you like watersports or not - then for the first few times you should be the one doing the pissing not him.

That's how my (at the time) boyfriend got me interested - and I soon discovered I really loved it. You definitely don't want to start out by drinking piss -

Much better to find out first if you like pissing during sex and get turned on the by hot wet spray on your body

AsianDream
November 23rd, 2008, 10:27 PM

If you like piss pics and videos - try out http://gaymale.ws (free site) or else http://www.goldenboysusa.com (pay site)

MarcusWyler
November 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM
anybody want to see Mason Wyler drink more piss?

AsianDream
November 30th, 2008, 02:11 AM
anybody want to see Mason Wyler drink more piss?

Yes me please :D

PrinceOwen
November 30th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I love this thread........more guys

AsianDream
November 30th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I love this thread........more guys

Hey Prince Owen - if you ever want a cute Asian guy to drink your piss (and ever visit Austrilasia) - let me know :D

CallMeHTD
November 30th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Does anyone know where that Piss_Spit_Golf clip a few postings above comes from? What film?

fireside
December 1st, 2008, 11:30 AM
malewatersports.ning.com

AsianDream
December 8th, 2008, 12:24 AM
malewatersports.ning.com

Not too bad - but still the best is http://gaymale.ws/

AsianDream
December 23rd, 2008, 04:58 AM

I really like holding on till I'm totally desperate then just love it when I can't hold on any more and my piss just spurts out into my pants - really hot! amazing to do with another guy as well

JonInSC
December 28th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Another site to check out is
pissflixxx.com

..|

pervhead
December 30th, 2008, 12:22 AM
YES and wearing it all day long is so so HOT!!

mmm yeah!! love wearing it, dried in on your skin mixed with your sweat... the smell is so awesome. gives me a constant hardon. :twisted:

bunny34
January 16th, 2009, 02:21 PM
if you like dried piss soaked gear, my fave is usedandworn.com. found the link on here and have placed my order......cant wait to get it!!

btw.....hope its ok to post links?

pissdrink
January 17th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Another site to check out is
pissflixxx.com

..|

Great site!

pervhead
January 17th, 2009, 10:41 AM
canīt anyone start a link thread where ppl can post their urls?

johnwestcroft
January 19th, 2009, 06:40 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/130908760/LovelyTwinksRimAndDrinkPiss.wmv

johnwestcroft
January 19th, 2009, 06:54 AM
xxxhttp://rapidshare.com/files/1533817/HarryPotterDrinksPissAndGetsHisPissSoakedAssholeLi cked.wmvxxx

johnwestcroft
January 19th, 2009, 06:57 AM
xxxhttp://rapidshare.com/files/168339722/TwinkSkinheadDrinksPissFromLotsOfCocks.wmvxxx

johnwestcroft
January 19th, 2009, 07:02 AM
xxxhttp://rapidshare.com/files/157448028/KalebSWALLOWSaGallonOfPiss.wmvxxx

johnwestcroft
January 19th, 2009, 07:07 AM
xxxhttp://rapidshare.com/files/185913978/GreedyPissDrinker.wmvxxx

johnwestcroft
January 19th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Lots of young guys piss drinking and shit eating on my multiply site (free to join)

xxxhttp://turdeater.multiply.comxxx

chadinlou
January 21st, 2009, 12:00 PM
Man, I am so glad I found this thread...for a long, long time I thought I was a freak for liking piss.

Much like most other things I crave sexually, piss was something I originally thought would be gross and would never try. I "tried" it only when it was brought up unexpectedly. In college I hooked up with this guy off a gay chat site and the chemistry was hot--all he wanted was to get off and all I wanted was to suck. It went well and we met up a couple more times, always on campus in a seldom-used restroom on the upper floors of the library. The more we hooked up, the more comfortable we got and the more willing he was to take control of me. The third time we met up, for example, he pulled out of my mouth right as he came and purposely shot all over my hair, face, and shirt, making me have to walk through the library and back across campus with his cum soaked all over me. It was hot.

Anyway, about the fifth time we did this, I sucked him off as usual and he shot in my mouth. After he unloaded, he kept my head in place on his cock and I gently massaged him, trying to keep away from the sensitive areas. This went on for about 7-8 minutes and he pretty much recovered from shooting. He still had his hands on the back of my head and pulled me in a little harder, which I thought meant he was wanting me to suck him off a second time straight through. So I started sucking him when all of a sudden he began pissing. I freaked out and didn't know what to do. It quickly started spilling out my mouth, which only made matters worse since it dripped down my chest, soaking my shirt. I remember him saying "Come on, man, just drink it," not in a stern porn-fantasy way but rather like telling me "I thought you were cooler than this, just chill the fuck out."

So I drank it. I couldn't swallow fast enough, I must admit, and some still spilled out on me, but I drank it. It didn't taste all that good. When he was done he pulled out, had me wipe his dick dry, and left. It wasn't until I was walking out that it hit me how hot this was.

We only met up about six more times after that (then the semester ended and I never saw him online again). Thankfully, four of those times he gave me his piss, either letting me drink it or pissing on me (he preferred to piss in my hair for some reason). I started loving the taste of it and I got better at swallowing quicker but still couldn't manage to swallow it all without spilling some.

Anyway, that's my story about how I got into piss. I don't think it is for just anyone, though. I think you have to really be into it and into submission to be able to drink it routinely. -- Chad

bunny34
January 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM
Nice story!

pervhead
January 25th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Anyway, that's my story about how I got into piss. I don't think it is for just anyone, though. I think you have to really be into it and into submission to be able to drink it routinely. -- Chad

i disagree! why does it have to be about submission? i love doing it but not as an act of submission but as a joy of being a horny dude! if anything i would consider it being an act of intimacy, of sharing... letting go of inhibitions and just having fun!

jemhall12
January 25th, 2009, 06:23 AM
You felt the need to announce that becasue? Your reason is entirely up to you. Why some people do what they do and drink what they drink is entirely up to them.

buddy1970
January 25th, 2009, 06:54 AM
I've only done it once. I kept begging one of my regular hook-ups to bring a bladder full, but it took several times before he actually did. There were three of us in the shower, and he had me suck him off a few times, then he would stand there with his cock soft like he was just waiting for the stream to start. It didn't, and I figured it was because he was older and had a larger prostate (he's at least fifty).

But finally, one of those times he was standing there, I saw the stream come out. He got it on my chest, and I bent my head forward so he could get it in my hair. He started to stink up the shower with his scent, and I opened my mouth to take some of it. I drank it down, but it was much saltier than I thought, and not very tasty. Got me and the other guy excited anyway.

So why do I want to do it again?

pervhead
January 25th, 2009, 11:39 AM
You felt the need to announce that becasue? Your reason is entirely up to you. Why some people do what they do and drink what they drink is entirely up to them.

i donīt know whoīs comment you were commenting, but if it was my reply i totally agree with you. the reasons why ppl choose to do certain things can vary, and obviously they do in this case... so yes, itīs all up to everyone to decide on what they do and why they do it. and as long as theyīre having fun, itīs nobody elseīs business. i just stated that it didnīt have to be about submission...

adidastoby83
January 25th, 2009, 11:31 PM
never tried it

adidastoby83
January 25th, 2009, 11:32 PM
prolly wudnt be into it

adidastoby83
January 25th, 2009, 11:33 PM
but wud do it in a porno if the $$ was good

pervhead
February 4th, 2009, 07:51 AM
shut up and drink

novaguy35
February 4th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I've never drunk but have fed a lot of subs. Many said they weren't into piss until we were in the middle of a scene, I started pissing on them and they opened up their mouths wide and drank. I like pissing in guy's mouths because it's super erotic, gives the pisser a real sense of power, and is like cumming but lasts a lot longer and you don't want to go to sleep afterward.

RobRodin
February 5th, 2009, 06:10 PM
If you want some of best piss videos on the market check out the vids from Dick Wadd. Great piss and fisting vids.

They have this new one called Deep in the Hole that one of the guys takes piss up his ass from 3 guys with a funnel.Then squirts it out onto his friend face. Another guy takes a garden gnome up his ass. If travelocity only knew what there gnome does on his days off.

johnwestcroft
February 10th, 2009, 08:37 AM
xxxhttp://rapidshare.com/files/195124975/GuyPipedUpToUrinalTakesMultiplePissLoads.avixxx

streetblackcock99
February 10th, 2009, 08:59 AM
if i was in a relationship with someone who was really into i would do it for them and let them piss on me, would never, ever drink it though.......

pervhead
February 10th, 2009, 03:08 PM
if you love someone you drink their piss

dseattle2006
February 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I could only dream of Asian dream pissing in my mouth

JonInSC
February 19th, 2009, 06:07 PM
xxxhttp://rapidshare.com/files/195124975/GuyPipedUpToUrinalTakesMultiplePissLoads.avixxx

Awesome fantasy vid. If only he was actually swallowing.

wolfyman
February 19th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I love to drink it and get pissed on.

JayTen
February 19th, 2009, 09:30 PM
well it is sterile, but uhh if its someone els' or even your own and ur sick i wouldn't recommend it...

wolfyman
February 19th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I'm not a big fan of the taste haha so I have to be really turned on.

bunny34
February 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Open you mind.....and your mouth ;)

wolfyman
February 19th, 2009, 11:17 PM
maybe if i was being held down.

pervhead
February 20th, 2009, 07:03 AM
^^ you are held down. by your inhibitions!

wolfyman
February 20th, 2009, 07:05 AM
probably am

bunny34
February 20th, 2009, 11:32 AM
if you have a fantacy explore it ;)

wolfyman
February 20th, 2009, 11:39 AM
very true ;)

AsianDream
March 31st, 2009, 10:16 PM

London is one of the gay watersports capitals of the world!

Try www.clubsop.co.uk (Kings Cross) - piss parties every week Tuesday and Sunday or for internet watersports sites: www.gaymale.ws

dt75006
April 1st, 2009, 09:35 AM
I've had a few guys drink mine, and I've been pissed on in the shower. I have no desire to drink it myself, but I love watching other guys drink it or just simply whip it out and take a piss. As for the videos, I've found it's very hard to find clips of the younger guys that actually "drink it", most of what's out there are older guys or the guys just take it in the mouth and let it dribble all down, they don't actually swallow it.

Kal-xx
June 19th, 2009, 08:19 AM
i disagree! why does it have to be about submission? i love doing it but not as an act of submission but as a joy of being a horny dude! if anything i would consider it being an act of intimacy, of sharing... letting go of inhibitions and just having fun!

Pervhead - I *totally* agree! This is really beautiful, I think. That's what sex ought to be about - Being horny and having fun. I totally see piss the same way - either as good clean (and HOT) fun or as almost an ultimate act of intimacy.

If you're ever around Louisville, I bet we could have a good time together. ;)

NiceAss
June 20th, 2009, 02:56 AM
i love that !!!! my old boyfriend piss on me a lot of time in my mouth and in my ass and he fuck in same time :sex: that was soooo hot (!)

AsianDream
June 23rd, 2009, 12:56 AM
Pervhead - I *totally* agree! This is really beautiful, I think. That's what sex ought to be about - Being horny and having fun. I totally see piss the same way - either as good clean (and HOT) fun or as almost an ultimate act of intimacy.

If you're ever around Louisville, I bet we could have a good time together. ;)

I totally agree - Watersports is just an extra dimension to sexual pleasure - and a totally clean, wholesome and very HOT addition to the full enjoyment of our sexuality.

Like all truly great expressions of sensual pleasure this combines both great intimacy and pleasurable sensations.

tdjp820
June 23rd, 2009, 07:14 PM
I think piss tastes great after drinking a lot of vitamin/flavoured water....It has to be clear or just have the faintest tint of yellow and it's heavenly..|

AsianDream
June 24th, 2009, 04:46 AM
I think piss tastes great after drinking a lot of vitamin/flavoured water....It has to be clear or just have the faintest tint of yellow and it's heavenly..|

Must try vitamin/flavoured water! - I think red wine makes the best tasting piss - specially the morning after

kbpissinme
October 31st, 2009, 01:17 PM
I am proud to say I am a gay piss pig and have ben for several fucking years. The more piss I can drink the better. Love it right from the tap but also take it shot out of an ass hole, passed mouth to mouth,, licked and drunk out of a tub where a group of guys have pissed/cum in it, (hot) etc., etc. Hardly ever use the toilet at my place and not at most of my friends also as I drink my own piss regularly and most everyone of my friends, etc. as well. Piss, Piss, & more Piss. Bring on GOLDEN COLA!!!!!! Kimmer Boggs, Knoxville, TN, garthkbktn@yahoo.com

Greeny-boy
November 18th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Love to be a mate of yours.
I love to be pissed on, i have never drunk it but i like to ware my jeans & get my mate to piss on me but only when i have pissed myself first.
My fantasy is to be laid on floor & big hairy arsed builder type men come & piss all over me then shoot there cum over me.
What a slag!

Shepherd 2
December 29th, 2009, 03:03 PM
drinking urine can cause serious health concerns like ketoacidosis.....be careful, but have fun

Great advice from three years ago.
This is a fetish, that does not interest me, but I try to understand.

Shep+:wave:

biguy732
December 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Not into the piss drinking thing - but have enjoyed pissing ON a friend more than once. Then enjoyed the shower to clean up afterwards.

FullMonty
December 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM
I love reading the posts in this thread... I love W/S and it's always good to know others love it as much :) PS if you aren't into drinking it but just love watching guys piss.. there's some pics here: http://www.fratboyspissing.com/?p=366

chubby bear
December 31st, 2009, 01:44 PM
I've drank other guys and my own.....I love it but not drank a guys for a while now :(

Anyone want to share theirs with me?

AsianDream
January 3rd, 2010, 01:09 AM
Great advice from three years ago.
This is a fetish, that does not interest me, but I try to understand.

Shep+:wave:

Good to see you back :D

I guess Watersports is an "acquired taste" - but worth trying (at least once) anyway!

The "health" comments you quote from three years ago are not accurate - in fact Piss is normally totally sterile - and is actually a natural disinfectant.

kbpissinme
January 16th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Have been a proud PISS DRINKER for about 7 years now and do I ever love it. At first, I couldn't imagine ever actually drinking PISS but the first time I drank and was showered with it, I got so damn hot that I shot my cum load big time. Today, drinking PISS continues to be a major turn on to say the least! I PROUDLY DRINK all of my PISS as well as most all of my friends, and of course, other dudes as well. GOLDEN COLA, WHAT A THIRST FOR IT I HAVE, HELL YES!!! TRY IT!!
Kim Boggs, Knoxville, TN

defvideova
January 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM
A bud of mine that escorts says this is the number 1 request from married "str8" guys who book him. :confused:

TKNAKED
January 18th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Love it !!! I've drank my own and have a good FB who will piss on my after he's fucked me.
Wish more guys were into it as much as I am.

AsianDream
January 19th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Love it !!! I've drank my own and have a good FB who will piss on my after he's fucked me.
Wish more guys were into it as much as I am.

I've found more guys are into WaterSports than you think

See My Favouite fetish (http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240880) if you'd like to know of my first Watersports experince and why I now drink piss any chance I get :D

Yourstouse
August 23rd, 2013, 06:16 AM
I pissed into a guy's mouth about three years ago for the first time and was surprised at how much I liked it. It helped a lot that the guy was a very straight acting, cute, built college student into role playing forced sex scenes. If you're into domination like I am, there's something very empowering about dumping a load into another guy's mouth and turning him into your toilet. Also, unlike shooting your wad and then wanting to curl up into a ball, you can piss slowly for a long time and stay really horny.

Thank you novaguy35 for your brilliant post.

I would just love to be your toilet, and have you piss into my mouth, preferably when your bladder is full to bursting.

I can think of no greater honour than to have my stomach filled to capacity with your lovely tangy tasting golden nectar.

And knowing that you would experience "something very empowering" would be more than sufficient for me.

Yourstouse.

Yourstouse
August 23rd, 2013, 02:13 PM
My Owner who's property it is my privilege to be has a Black female friend called Victoria. Her Husband wanted Her to give Him oral sex. She was not keen to do this, but offered to ask my Owner if He would loan me to Her husband for that purpose.

My Owner said She was only too pleased to oblige, and in no time I was sitting on the floor between Her Husbands feet whilst He sat relaxed in a comfortable reclining chair, having just finished a huge meal which resulted in Him having a full erection.

He put both his hands under His fully distended belly lifting it up so that I could take His magnificent 9" by 2" Black Manhood into my mouth and as far down my throat as it's length would allow it to go, so that I could massage it's very base with my toothless gums, I had already removed my dentures for this purpose.

He removed His hands, allowing his stomach to descend, and cover my head, this enabled me to hear the sounds of His last meal being slowly digested, which was a great turn on for me as I continued to masturbate Him by mouth.

One thing I love about Black Men is that they are able to maintain a full erection much longer that most white men can, and for this reason it takes them longer to ejaculate. I drew back and continued to massage it's shaft until the head was back inside my mouth, so that I could lick it all over again before swallowing it once more.

This back and forth movement I continued to do for what seemed an age, until at long last I heard Him start to groan, as He put both His handle behind my head and pulled me right in, and held me there to stop me from pulling back.

I then felt His powerful weapon move, and pulsate several times , as it delivered His load of lovely thick creamy cum down my throat.

He then gave me his promised reward for a job well done by keeping my head firmly in contact with His body as His monster slowly began to soften, thus allowing Him to empty the contents of His by then fully distended bladder right down my throat, thereby using His urine to wash all His semen down into my stomach, I thought He would never stop, it must have been more than a Litre.

Yourstouse.

Diokhan
August 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but would love to do it, both piss and be pissed on!

72-Jay
August 23rd, 2013, 06:40 PM
Anyway, about the fifth time we did this, I sucked him off as usual and he shot in my mouth. After he unloaded, he kept my head in place on his cock and I gently massaged him, trying to keep away from the sensitive areas. This went on for about 7-8 minutes and he pretty much recovered from shooting. He still had his hands on the back of my head and pulled me in a little harder, which I thought meant he was wanting me to suck him off a second time straight through. So I started sucking him when all of a sudden he began pissing. I freaked out and didn't know what to do. It quickly started spilling out my mouth, which only made matters worse since it dripped down my chest, soaking my shirt. I remember him saying "Come on, man, just drink it," not in a stern porn-fantasy way but rather like telling me "I thought you were cooler than this, just chill the fuck out."

So I drank it. I couldn't swallow fast enough, I must admit, and some still spilled out on me, but I drank it. It didn't taste all that good. When he was done he pulled out, had me wipe his dick dry, and left. It wasn't until I was walking out that it hit me how hot this was.

We only met up about six more times after that (then the semester ended and I never saw him online again). Thankfully, four of those times he gave me his piss, either letting me drink it or pissing on me (he preferred to piss in my hair for some reason). I started loving the taste of it and I got better at swallowing quicker but still couldn't manage to swallow it all without spilling some.

an old post, but damn that was hot, esp the 3rd paragraph..

sshadow84
August 25th, 2013, 07:23 AM
I'm not a big fan of the taste, so I don't drink it a whole lot unless i'm really turned on but I do love to get drenched and showered in piss! Feeling that wet warmth running all over my body is such a turn on plus I enjoy the humiliation aspect of taking it on my face and in my hair. It's a big fantasy of mine to be naked on my knees in the middle of a group of maybe 10-15 hot studs just totally covering me with their steaming piss!

AsianDream
August 25th, 2013, 05:18 PM
It's a big fantasy of mine to be naked on my knees in the middle of a group of maybe 10-15 hot studs just totally covering me with their steaming piss!

I've done that a few times - most was about 12 guys not all of them studs - but it was still really hot :)

72-Jay
August 25th, 2013, 10:09 PM
^Hot fantasy

Caca Monster
September 4th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Great stuff, friends! Thanks!
I want to add one of my favorite vids to this forum.
http://thisvid.com/videos/brutal-gay-pissing-orgy-in-old-building/

72-Jay
September 4th, 2013, 09:01 PM
I want to add one of my favorite vids to this forum.
Nice vid :)
I woulda liked to see more of a look around that old building though :lol:

shaunaround
September 9th, 2013, 03:29 AM
I love pissing on my slaves face and filling his mouth full and watching him swallow, also pissing in a glass and then pinning him down so he can't move and pouring it in :)

shaunaround
September 9th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Few pics of me standing on my slave and pissing in his mouth then flushing his head down the toilet :)

Caca Monster
September 11th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Nice urine drinking and sensual blowjob outside > http://thisvid.com/videos/two-old-dudes-and-hot-yellow-flows/

jake-ltc
September 13th, 2013, 07:22 AM
I've drank piss for a couple of guys but don't particularly like it, I do however love to be pissed on and go crazy if a guy wants to piss in me. I was introduced to piss fucking by an ex boyfriend, I was reluctant at first but after the first one I begged for more. Puss play is such a turn on.

EphGuy
September 13th, 2013, 09:39 AM
First piss experience was my junior year. I went to a college in the middle of nowhere and and hooking up usually involved driving fifty or even a hundred miles, usually with a dude at another school. On one of those trips we didn't finish fucking until like 3:00 am, so I spent the night. Next morning we got up and he suggested that we mess around in the shower. Just before he went in, he started to piss in the toilet and I was just watching him generally. He noticed, stopped his stream, and said "into piss?" I'd never really thought of it before, but suddenly it seemed totally hot! I said "could be!" He got into the shower and pissed on my abs and junk. Feeling that warm liquid felt so hot that I got hard in an instant! He stopped and said 'kneel down!' I did, and he unleashed a stream on my face and hair, and then he said 'open your mouth!' I couldn't believe I was actually doing it, but it was so hot and dirty that I ended up putting my mouth around his cock and swallowing as he pissed. Just imagine sucking a guy instead of cumming a tablespoon he came a cup? I continued sucking after he was done until he was rock-hard. Then he fucked a hot load into me!

We stayed in touch, and found other boys at other schools into wet and wild times! It's so hot to piss yourself with your pants on, and watch other boys get wet, too!

I love having a dude piss up my hole before he fucks me!

72-Jay
September 13th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Hot story EphGuy :)

Caca Monster
September 14th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks for your great experience, EphGuy!
One more vid (old, but I like it!) related to our favorite fetish:
http://thisvid.com/videos/three-seductive-boys-have-wet-fun-outside/

newt72
September 15th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Drinking piss would have to be from my lover or some one i knew and trusted, but piss play would great, i would love to take a shower from piss one day

onlyrealguys
September 19th, 2013, 07:16 AM
This made my dick rock hard to see ;) He is a cute guy...and what an impressive stream hehe. Enjoy guys!!

Jeremy

Caca Monster
September 22nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Incredible anal insertions with pissing in asshole
Video: http://thisvid.com/videos/dirty-bizarre-show-with-pissing-in-asshole/

chubuncut
September 27th, 2013, 12:29 PM
So I started experimenting with guys about a year ago. I hooked up with 1 guy who at first seemed pretty vanilla at first. After the 3rd or 4th hookup he texted me and asked if I would be willing to piss down his throat the next time we met. I was unsure but decided to pound a bunch of water before our next meeting. He asked me to surprise him with little squirts of piss as he was blowing me, I did it and it was so hot feeling him swallow it as he sucked. He sucked until I shot my load down his throat then I kneeled down beside him and unloaded piss into his throat. He drank every drop and jerked off until he shot his load too. I never thought I'd be into this but we have been meeting regularly since and do it every time! In fact as I type this I'm waiting for a text from him to see if I should start drinking or not!

peeonme
September 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM
First, welcome to JUB, I have never drank another guys,... lack of opportunity.
I do on occasion drink my own and piss on myself in the shower. I hope you and your friend have many happy times together, your experience is very hot.

chubuncut
September 27th, 2013, 01:05 PM
First, welcome to JUB, I have never drank another guys,... lack of opportunity.
I do on occasion drink my own and piss on myself in the shower. I hope you and your friend have many happy times together, your experience is very hot.

Thanks for the welcome! He just texted back. He'll be here in an hour and a half! Chugging some water now. I haven't shot a load in 5 days so I have a nice load ready for him too.

Blackrabbit35
September 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Congrats on finding a new fetish..... Im sure you will have plenty of fun with your new guy :)

chubuncut
September 27th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Congrats on finding a new fetish..... Im sure you will have plenty of fun with your new guy :)

I have no interest in drinking piss myself, but it makes me rock hard when he drinks mine!

hjsimp_992
September 27th, 2013, 05:46 PM
very hot, love a nice stream after a load of cum

72-Jay
September 27th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Reading that was hot chubuncut . cool friend you found

chubuncut
September 28th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Reading that was hot chubuncut . cool friend you found

He showed up last night. Great time as always!

72-Jay
September 28th, 2013, 08:24 PM
^ Nice :cool:

PipKin
October 7th, 2013, 02:06 AM
So here is my piss story...

My roommate is a straight guy who I'm not really that interested in romantically, but I would love to fool around with. Sometimes when he's drunk he will hug and kiss me and it really turns me on.

So one day last week I looked over at our coffee table and noticed a water bottle about half full of a yellow liquid. I asked him why he felt he needed to piss in a bottle when the bathroom is so close and he explained that I was taking a shower when he couldn't hold it any longer. I pretended to be disgusted but secretly was very turned on.

A few hours later he left for work, leaving me and the piss bottle alone. For a little while I debated about what to do. A part of me thought I should just leave it alone. But I was too horny so I pulled off all of my clothes and started to jerk off a bit.

Now drunk with lust, I picked up the bottle, took off the cap, and took a whiff. After smelling it I knew I would have to take a taste. It also occurred to me that he must have pressed his dick up against the top, so I started to lick the top of the bottle. Then I slowly tilted the bottle and let just a bit enter my mouth. I let it stay in my mouth for about a second before swallowing. The taste drove me even more crazy with lust.

I then went into the kitchen to get a plate. I poured the rest of his piss onto the plate. This way I could fully appreciate his piss. I put my head above the plate, took a good whiff, and then used my tongue to lap some more of it up. I did this a few times and then submerged my head into his small pool of piss. Face full of piss, I jerked off to completion.

Now every time he goes to the restroom I think, I know what your piss tastes like. I also now spend just a bit longer in the shower, hoping that when I come out of the shower he will leave with me with another bottle of bliss.

JonInSC
October 18th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Had not seen that movie in a long time. They actually do some drinking. Thanks for posting link.
http://thisvid.com/videos/brutal-gay...-old-building/

JonInSC
October 18th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Lucky guys.

hjsimp_992
October 18th, 2013, 01:51 PM
I found a new piss buddy too. He is a newbie, actually never did it. He came over, I rimmed and sucked him a bit. He tried to piss on me, but couldnt do it. I asked if he wanted to get off then piss on me. I sucked him off, then we went into the bathroom and he held his hand under the facucet. at first, it was just dribbles, I would lick it a bit, then he was able to spurt a bit. I let him do that on my body first, then about the third one I directed into my mouth. IT was so hot. He relaxed, and then started to let it flow. I have never drank so much piss, mine or another guy! I was soaked! He was getting hard again, so he finished with jacking off on me again. Hopefully he is up for another session!

72-Jay
October 18th, 2013, 03:57 PM
^ Hot... He's a totally lucky guy there :cool:
(not that you aren't lucky aswell :) )

hjsimp_992
October 19th, 2013, 04:07 AM
I found a new piss buddy too. He is a newbie, actually never did it. He came over, I rimmed and sucked him a bit. He tried to piss on me, but couldnt do it. I asked if he wanted to get off then piss on me. I sucked him off, then we went into the bathroom and he held his hand under the facucet. at first, it was just dribbles, I would lick it a bit, then he was able to spurt a bit. I let him do that on my body first, then about the third one I directed into my mouth. IT was so hot. He relaxed, and then started to let it flow. I was able to fill my mouth with his piss and his cock, it felt so good. I have never drank so much piss, mine or another guy! I was soaked! He was getting hard again, so he finished with jacking off on me again. Hopefully he is up for another session!

72-Jay
October 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM
^Hot
if you guys go for another session...post the results here :)

chubuncut
October 23rd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Just got a text as I was reading this thread again. My piss drinking friend is coming over to swallow my cum and piss on Friday.

hjsimp_992
October 26th, 2013, 10:16 AM
My buddy stopped by last night. He was a bit tipsy from drinking, but had to piss, so he stopped. He couldnt get hard, which was a good thing. I put his cock in my mouth, and sealed around it. he hesitated for a bit, but then started to go. I would fill my mouth, and swish around with his dick, and then swallow. I didnt drop any off it. Some of the best piss I have ever had.

hjsimp_992
October 26th, 2013, 10:30 AM
^Hot
if you guys go for another session...post the results here :)

He came last night and gave me his beer piss. Straight to the mouth, used me as a urinal, didnt spill a drop

72-Jay
October 26th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Nice.
I wonder if you could get drunk off beer piss LOL

72-Jay
October 26th, 2013, 10:37 PM
My piss drinking friend is coming over to swallow my cum and piss on Friday

My buddy stopped by last night. He was a bit tipsy from drinking, but had to piss

Any relation ??

JonInSC
November 24th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Incredible anal insertions with pissing in asshole
Video: http://thisvid.com/videos/dirty-bizarre-show-with-pissing-in-asshole/

That is a FUCKING AWESOME vid. Thanks!

Musik2400
November 24th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Once upon a time, I never thought I would enjoy any sort of piss play, but my husband slowly got me into it to the point I love drinking his piss, and want to do it all the time.

Started when we were showering together one day and he asked if he could pee on me. I laughed and said no, but he just kinda grinned at me, and started peeing on my legs and hips. I told him to stop, and pretended to try and get out of the way, but found myself unexpectedly turned on by it.

He didn't really pee on me again until I reintroduced it. We were showering together, both hard, and he said he had to pee. I asked him to pee in my ass. It felt really good, and he ended up peeing a bit on my butt and back too. He started peeing on me more in the shower, but I still didn't admit to liking it until I asked him one day if he could piss all over me; on my face, in my mouth.

My next day off we had some errands to run, so while we drove around he drank bottle after bottle of water. We came home, I knelt down in the shower, and started blowing him. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest, and my head was swimming. I thought I was gonna pass out, and my dick felt like it was just gonna explode. When he asked me when I wanted him to start I told him to surprise me. My heart raced even harder, my stomach fluttered anxiously, and my dick ached as I wondered what it would be like. How it would taste. Whether I would like piss in my mouth or not.

Then I felt it filling my mouth. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. I drank back a mouthful and a half before I came up for air. He kept peeing all over my face and chest, and I loved it. About halfway through his pee got warmer, to the point it was as hot as tea or coffee. I blew my load then and there without touching myself. When he finished pissing, he grabbed the back of my head and humped my face till he came in my mouth. We showered off together, and he asked how I liked it.

My response : "Let's do it again tomorrow"

72-Jay
November 27th, 2013, 11:32 PM
^ hot post Musik2400

tfan82
December 5th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Been into piss play ever since my late teens but never really got to experiment with it that much. Tried tasting my own a few times but didn't really like it and the one time I did it with a partner (he was 18/19, me 21) it was very brief.

fnastybottompiglet
December 18th, 2013, 07:11 AM
i luv drinking a Man's piss. so hawt. makes me drool just thinking about it.

mikeyg94
December 18th, 2013, 11:02 PM
hmm..never been a fan, definitely dont like the taste of piss...however have had some very sick boyfriends and i am a sub haha. try to picture this one...it was very creative so i had to give him credit. I would piss in a bowl, get on all fours and drink it from a bowl like a dog, while getting finger fucked from behind. Again, never could stand the taste, but what it did for my guy was too much not to do it.

hjsimp_992
December 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Been into piss play ever since my late teens but never really got to experiment with it that much. Tried tasting my own a few times but didn't really like it and the one time I did it with a partner (he was 18/19, me 21) it was very brief.

drinks lot of water, and then try it. also piss a bit into a bottle and add some water. you get used to the taste till you want it right from the tap

froz69
December 19th, 2013, 07:55 PM
There is nothing that gets me harder than trying to gulp down every drop of a mans piss. Knowing he unleashed it all into me just gets me rock hard.

akinkboy
December 21st, 2013, 03:31 AM
So hot that you guys like piss. I have a fantasy about having another guy drink my piss. Here's a pic of me pissing, I hope you guys like it.

http://i.imgur.com/vu0wG5T.jpg

mmm i'd happily be your urinal dude :D

tfan82
December 21st, 2013, 05:03 AM
drinks lot of water, and then try it. also piss a bit into a bottle and add some water. you get used to the taste till you want it right from the tap

Thanks. Yeah, I don't think it was the taste that put me off, I just didn't really get turned on by drinking my own, think it would be a much hornier experience drinking someone else's. Tempted to try playing with a catheter though, on my own.

Randy__23
December 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM
One thing you might want to try, is mixing your piss with some ice and some vodka or tequila. That way you dont get the full taste of the piss. Since it is cold it is alot easier to drink. Just change the amount of piss and booze to suit your taste.

Musik2400
December 23rd, 2013, 01:11 PM
Hubby and I like playing a little bit into the master/slave thing, and I like being treated like a dog, and him pissing on me is a big part of it.

What I wanna try soon is having a bowl of food (I suggested corn pops, or cocoa pufffs or something cuz its more shaped like dog food) and having him piss all over it before I eat it. Anyone else tried this? Any stories/tips/suggestions?

NYC Dad
December 29th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Gladly swap piss with you.

Bicurious
January 16th, 2014, 01:03 PM
I have drunk my piss, i love the feeling of hot pissing run over my cock and in my crack. Many morning i lie in the shower piss all over myself from head to toe, most times after that i am so turned on i jerk off and rub my cum and piss all over my body. have a shower then head off to work.
if i am really horny i lick my hands which are covered in my cum and piss.