PDA

View Full Version : guys fucked while wearing underwear

rtaljun
November 11th, 2006, 12:32 PM
I was fooling around with this guy and I took off my pants and he asked if he could fuck me while I was still wearing my briefs. It didn't end up happening but I thought it'd still be interesting to see.

Anybody got videos or pics of people getting fucked in briefs or jocks?

Txgoodoldboy
November 11th, 2006, 03:41 PM
:confused: How would someone do that? Do you mean, tear a hole in the underwear? Or force the cloth into the hole? Inquiring minds want to know? Or pulling the leg opening over to get at the hole?

ronboy
November 11th, 2006, 04:40 PM
There is a William Higgins film from the 80's (Cadeii..help me please) that shows two Higgins' regulars (I want to say that it was Mike Ramsey and Mike Gibson, but I'm not sure) fucking in a Las Vegas hotel room. And the top (Ramsey, I think) tears a hole in the bottom's tighty whities before fucking him. It was very hot.....

kurtwild
November 12th, 2006, 04:37 AM
unfortunatelly i dont know any movies but i have been fucked while wearing my underwear.

collegeboy163
November 12th, 2006, 01:19 PM
do u mean fucking a guy with like a hole in his underware ore something

Queer
November 13th, 2006, 09:16 AM
I've done that once and it was pretty fuckin hot.... but i guess it would have been good regardless of that,

the other thing you can do with briefs is always just pull them aside across the ass and go nuts.... sure they'd need to be able to stretch a bit or it would be kinda painful, but definately possible...

Queer

ruxxx
November 13th, 2006, 10:04 AM
unfortunatelly i dont know any movies but i have been fucked while wearing my underwear.
Kurt, I LIKE your new signature!

BOXERSHORTS
November 14th, 2006, 07:09 AM
I have been fucked and fucked many men while we both had boxer shorts on. One of us would wear our boxer shorts backwards where the slit of the boxers would be over your ass chute and the other would stick their dick out of the slit of their boxer shorts. The rubbin' of the material and silk is best against each other's boxer shorts and our skin is so hot! To make it even hotter, it is better that the boxer shorts have a button or snap, the slit is smaller and the feel of the boxer shorts fabric on your balls if ya are doin'the fuckin' is so hot. Guys that get sucked or jackoff while havin' their boxer shorts on know the great sensation and when the cum blows out, oh to rub that cum of yours or your lovers into the material of the boxer shorts, I just came in my boxer shorts. If y'all are boxer shorts lovers and wearers like me, lets contact each other.

SixPackInBoxers
November 23rd, 2006, 10:57 AM
In the New York Athletic Club having just showered after a swim the guy in the almost opposite changing cubicle but in his plaid boxers and then took them off and turned them inside out (I could then see the label). He was hot but I didn't make a move as did not know what it meant. Does anyone know?

SixPackInBoxers
November 23rd, 2006, 10:59 AM
In the New York Athletic Club having just showered after a swim the guy in the almost opposite changing cubicle put in his plaid boxers and then took them off and turned them inside out (I could then see the label). He was hot but I didn't make a move as did not know what it meant. Does anyone know?

SixPackInBoxers
November 27th, 2006, 06:41 AM
I have been fucked and fucked many men while we both had boxer shorts on. One of us would wear our boxer shorts backwards where the slit of the boxers would be over your ass chute and the other would stick their dick out of the slit of their boxer shorts. The rubbin' of the material and silk is best against each other's boxer shorts and our skin is so hot! To make it even hotter, it is better that the boxer shorts have a button or snap, the slit is smaller and the feel of the boxer shorts fabric on your balls if ya are doin'the fuckin' is so hot. Guys that get sucked or jackoff while havin' their boxer shorts on know the great sensation and when the cum blows out, oh to rub that cum of yours or your lovers into the material of the boxer shorts, I just came in my boxer shorts. If y'all are boxer shorts lovers and wearers like me, lets contact each other.

BOXERSHORTS, Since you have had experince, do you know what taking off boxers and turning them inside out but with fly still in front means? Dude had his ass facing me while dressing after swimming at NYAC? Does it mean that the dude wants to fuck me or what?
](*,)

BOXERSHORTS
November 29th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Hi 6PackInboxers: Have done this and yes, it is an open inviatation for ya to suck his boxers and sniff them. When boxer shorts are turned inside out, ya can smell his manly scent much better, the sweat on the waistband and a better view of piss and cum drop stains. Also, it is a way to advertise what brand ya are wearin'! Some guys like the "fresh feel" of the boxer shorts turned inside out, they don't always have to change their boxers that often, that guy may have had his "seduction boxer shorts" on for ya or anyone else and he feels lucky in them. Good Luck and ya can email me anytime to discuss boxer shorts fun and sex! jp.schelke@dla.mil Bye!

SixPackInBoxers
November 30th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Thanks Boxershorts. There is quite a bit of gay activity in my athletic club - although Olympic athletes also. So you are pretty sure that is an invitation? Thought so. He had a nice ass and I guess was looking at me when I was turned around. When he put on his plaid boxers I was wondering to myself what brand they were. Then he took them off again and put them back on inside out I could see the label. He stayed a long time like that - I was just in my boxers too after showering for about 15 minutes - but he did not make any further move and I was not sure so I dressed and left. It was pretty obvious it was a signal of some kind but as I didn't know for sure left it. Next time it happens should I turn mine inside out too? I guess go over to the stud's booth and comment on the label ;-). If I do same - turn underwear inside out - do guys usually know that it is an invitation in your experience?

After swimming one day at same club a young guy was being sucked by another somewhat older guy and I was hearing "Keep doing it, keep doing it. Dont stop" quite loud. I don't know if the guy crying out had been drinking but the attendants could probably have heard. I just winked at the younger guy and they kept at it.*|*

BOXERSHORTS
December 1st, 2006, 07:02 AM
SIXPACK, that is an "open" invitation! While y'all kiss and hug, keepthose boxer shorts on and slide each other's dick into the slit of each other's boxers and play with the label! What brand of boxer shorts do ya wear? I wear FTL, Hanes, Jockey, Brooks Brothers and my favourite ones are ones with snaps or buttons and I love plain white ones, especially wet ones! Happy huntin' @ the Athletic Club, glad to see thre are men out there that still like to wear AND show off their boxer shorts! Did the young guy and older guy ya see doin' the BJ thing have underwear, if yes, what kind? I also love to wear white ribbed wifebeater undershirts and oh yes, silk or ribbed boxer shorts are sohot, especiallywith cum or piss stains in them! Take care now hear? Remember each guy in your AC is different, some want the sex, others like to advertise and some like to "tease" so be careful in what ya pick and choose!

sweet_taboo
December 1st, 2006, 08:15 PM
I've had guys fuck me with their dick poking through the fly opening of their underwear, I've had some pull their underwear to the side and slip their dick through the leg opening, and I've had some pull their underwear down just below their balls to fuck me. I've had my underwear torn, been fucked with them around my ankles, had them pulled to the side, and pushed just low enough for easy access. I've never tried the backwards boxer thing, but I will...soon.

BOXERSHORTS
December 2nd, 2006, 05:59 AM
Hi sweet taboo, torn boxer shorts is such a turn on, another turn on is to have your guy wear his boxer shorts backwards where the slit is over his anal openin' and then enter his anal openin' through the slit of your boxer shorts and then pullout and cum on his boxe shorts, that is so hot! Good luck on the "reverse" of the boxer shorts! Take care!

sweet_taboo
December 2nd, 2006, 06:29 PM
...have your guy wear his boxer shorts backwards where the slit is over his anal openin' and then enter his anal openin' through the slit of your boxer shorts...
BOXERSHORTS, that's what I meant....I'm going to get my guy to fuck me like that.

BOXERSHORTS
December 3rd, 2006, 05:21 AM
Sweet Taboo, let me know if ya succeed, hope ya do, want details. What brand of boxer shorts y'all wear, silk ones are hot and ones with button are hot. Make sure ya sniff each other's drawers (underwear) after ya cum on them!

SixPackinBoxers, let me know if ya score with the "reverse" guys in the AC, give me details!

vanant1
December 3rd, 2006, 01:52 PM
Once on the back of the bus my friend cut a hole through a pair of my shorts and undies with his pocket knife, and he fucked me through the hole in my pants. The feeling of my silk boxers and his cock were quite literally orgasmic.

SixPackInBoxers
December 4th, 2006, 01:29 PM
SIXPACK, that is an "open" invitation! While y'all kiss and hug, keepthose boxer shorts on and slide each other's dick into the slit of each other's boxers and play with the label! What brand of boxer shorts do ya wear? I wear FTL, Hanes, Jockey, Brooks Brothers and my favourite ones are ones with snaps or buttons and I love plain white ones, especially wet ones! Happy huntin' @ the Athletic Club, glad to see thre are men out there that still like to wear AND show off their boxer shorts! Did the young guy and older guy ya see doin' the BJ thing have underwear, if yes, what kind? I also love to wear white ribbed wifebeater undershirts and oh yes, silk or ribbed boxer shorts are sohot, especiallywith cum or piss stains in them! Take care now hear? Remember each guy in your AC is different, some want the sex, others like to advertise and some like to "tease" so be careful in what ya pick and choose!

THe other two were naked - in the shower - but I have had hot sex with others in my boxers. AS to my boxers, I have Brook's Brothers but also Pinks (UK) but one of the best is Turball & Asser ( Prince Charles suppliers - also UK) as they have the elatsic covred. Super compfortable. I also enjoy silk - it keeps you hard - but the problem is if you are wearing summer clothes everyone can see your cock- and details like cut r uncut. I am cut by the way Dude.

SixPackInBoxers
December 4th, 2006, 01:36 PM
What happened to my reply to Boxer Shorts?

BOXERSHORTS
December 4th, 2006, 08:31 PM
VACANT1, did the guy cum in your ass or pull out and cum on your boxer shorts? What kind of underwear did the guy have on!

SIXPACK, thanks for the update, ya are hot and I am cut also, 7 inches hard and 51 years old, a old fart! FTL, Hanes, Jockey, Brooks Brothers (white ones with buttons, aahhhh, paradise!) I wear!

cumpig
January 27th, 2007, 10:03 AM
All I know is that my man loves to be fucked when he is not fully naked.He drops his jeans and underwear just enough for me to stick it in. And also wants me to keep mine on, just to press the balls with theupper elastic part.Than the fuck is really intense, but I tend to explode fast in that position, so I get undressed and give them to keep on sniffing untill I finish, sometimes very messy over his face partly covered with my underwear. The sensation of putting them on afterwards is qiute strange :)

MenLuv09
January 27th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Sounds good! I would like some pics!

bulge
January 30th, 2007, 12:24 AM
It is always nice when guys have a slit in their jeans, trousers, slacks,... and underwear for sexual accessibilty.

Dad-4-U
February 2nd, 2007, 01:33 PM
i like the soccer shorts and tops also love guys having jocks on

anyone else like?

NaughtyAngel
February 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
I do it all the time in my jock strap if that counts.