PDA

View Full Version : Do you check other guys crotch bulges?

Bi Married Male
October 29th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Lets post great bulge photos here....

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3685/2024/1600/148980.jpg

JayHew
October 30th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Hmm a lot of forbidden site any more on here. Anyway don't have a pic, but definitely engage in crotch watching. A lot. Have since I was a kid, so old habit.

panda29
October 30th, 2006, 03:27 AM
All The Time

TopThruster
October 30th, 2006, 05:01 AM
I'm a crotch-watcher. Just can't stop myself.

FabFairy
October 30th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Of course I do it is amazing what you can see!!

strokeyer10
October 30th, 2006, 05:34 AM
all the time

co-co the bear
October 30th, 2006, 05:41 AM
That is the first thing I check. If it looks good, then I check out the rest of the package.

Weeman
October 30th, 2006, 08:10 AM
All The Time of course. :gogirl:

Danugh
October 30th, 2006, 01:38 PM
I saw a huge bulge today, he might as well have been naked lol.

dickjock
October 31st, 2006, 01:14 AM
Can't remember when I didn't check out every guy's bulge.
It's an old habit.
I love doing it.

teh_nathan
October 31st, 2006, 02:49 AM
I'm usually pretty indifferent about that.

lbMaine
October 31st, 2006, 03:39 AM
Always check the bulge. If I'm noticed, sometimes it turns into something...GRIN

G_Johnson23
October 31st, 2006, 02:53 PM
Totally, thers nothing More Sexy than a Mans Bulge...
Haha
=P

Danugh
October 31st, 2006, 03:44 PM
I saw another huge bulge i wanted to walk up and grab it. His face wasnt ready but his body WOW. His penin swung like a pendalum (sp)

Storybook_Man
October 31st, 2006, 07:20 PM
I only check out guys bulges if I am attracted to them. Or unless they just stand out a lot.

natedogg323
October 31st, 2006, 07:36 PM
If it wasn't for bulge watchin I might now want to go on in life. :D I look at the face and if their hot or cute the eyes go right to the crotch. Its been happening a lot more of late. *|*

McEwen
November 1st, 2006, 04:54 PM
I look at the face and if their hot or cute the eyes go right to the crotch. *|*

I'm the same. Cant help it. It's like watching out for traffic when crossing the road, it's second nature. And it helps pass the time!

isuckdick
November 1st, 2006, 05:11 PM
I would definetly wanna take it out and hope it's cut and clean cut and suck/lick/drink it.

wilecoyote
November 1st, 2006, 06:23 PM
do straight guys check out women's tits? ;)
Hell yeah I check out bulges. I figure if the guy didn't want me to check it out he wouldn't be showing it off. :D That includes straight guys too, especially at the gym. I try not to be too obvious, but sometimes its difficult to not look.

Bi Married Male
November 1st, 2006, 10:34 PM
A little Steve Perry of Journey Bulge...

http://perryville.freeservers.com/Rare%20Photos/RARE-earlyjourney-pv17.jpg

YaguyJ1
November 5th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Oh yea...especially where i work at the mall where tons of hunks pass by me

M4P
November 5th, 2006, 05:12 PM
All the time - right after I look at his eyes. And, if I can get away with it, I'll check his butt next

Dave_83
November 5th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Yeha I usually check out the face first, then the Buldge

jo_addict
November 5th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Oh yes, I do. Crotch then face then crotch again. Whats really is a turn on is if you catch a cool dude/twink checking out YOUR crotch, I had that happen just a few days ago. This real neat twink kept eyeing my bulge, which of course only makes it bigger!

boyishard
November 12th, 2006, 09:42 PM
oh my favorite place is the gym, you really can see stuff in boxers or mesh shorts or the combo. Some guys can hide their stuff, some dont care to ignore and adjust it all the time. You can see the head of guys dicks easily, most of them wear boxers so it just moves around with no support. I cant believe everyone doesnt look.

Danugh
November 14th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Hell yea i saw a pronounced bulge today the only problem is that sometimes the guy makes eye contact with you so you cant get a good look because then he will see that you are looking at his junk. The thing is though if they are going to bulge that means they want people to see it right.

Its so crappy when a good bulge goes unchecked

Splitz
November 15th, 2006, 02:34 AM
There is this guy who calls to see my dad... Junior business partner... I think he's maybe in his middle 30's. He is as straight as an arrow... a MenatPlay type... and he obviously either doesn't wear underwear or wears something so loose that what he has just flops around for anyone -everyone to see... I'm pretty sure that he must be one of those guys whose cock is fat and meaty all the time cus it is just sooo obvious when he walks into the room.... And when he sits on the sofa you can see quite clearly that the thick tube is curled over his balls as the thin material of his dark suit outlines it really well down his leg.... If only I could get him to.....

Chance1826
December 27th, 2006, 01:02 AM
How can you really tell it is not the material of the pants bunched up? I was with my ex tonight and we were out at a bar in our home town where we grew up. Anywho he went to go get us some beer and I noticed that as he walked back from getting our libations his crotch looked bigger than usual... He was wearing cordoroys and a button down shirt that was untucked. But the cords made him appear larger....he is 6.5" and about 4.8 to 5.0" in girth and 2.5 - 3.0" flaccid by 4.2" girth. So I commented to Chris how his package looked good....he said he did not grow any LOL.....however, he is now wearing boxer-briefs instead of boxers...

But my comment I leave you with is that you truly cannot see a persons penis unless he is overly large and wearing tight pants.......cords especially do not cut it....some types of jeans do.... How do you think you can tell the size of a guys package without him wearing tight or revealing pants?

sonny10305
December 27th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Well, I would have to say it is rather a hobby of mine. Checking out the guys was the best part of going to the mall Christmas shopping this year. ;)

jusberf
December 27th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Yup. Whenever I get the chance!!! :cool:

lancelva
December 27th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Who doesn't? It's one of my fav pastimes and one of the greatest parts of going to the gym and beach. (!)

http://www.coachron.com/photogallery/dabulge.jpg

chatolandia
December 27th, 2006, 12:26 PM
What about sweat pants? You can see the whole thing!

lancelva
December 27th, 2006, 01:27 PM
What about sweat pants? You can see the whole thing!

Oh yeah....sweat pants are excellent and very common at the gym. And most men don't wear anything under them, which means a lot of swinging action. (!)

hermanding
December 27th, 2006, 05:12 PM
i'll do it until i am blind, and then i'll ask someone else to do it and tell me about it
ding

jerryfo
December 27th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Can you tell if a dude is cut or uncut by his bulge?

midwestmiddleagger
December 27th, 2006, 05:52 PM
all the time, you don't know want you're going to see. it the best part of going out to the mall or anywhere.

ari25
December 27th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Always and Everywhere :)

neruda
December 27th, 2006, 10:26 PM
...and the bolder I gets, the less they seem to mind
Some actually kinda smile back with a "hows it going" kinda mumble....

bbzane
December 27th, 2006, 10:35 PM
I have a very well developed radar for bulges and guys walking around with a hard on. I see guys with hard ons all they time when walking around, pretty hot. Happens to me to, hard to conceal when you're walking about. :-)

hotnnc
December 29th, 2006, 07:08 AM
I always look at a man's eyes first (or anybody's for that matter, male or female), and if I like what I see in the eyes, then I look down at the crotch, and then back to their eyes....I even got a good friend of mine doing it too...

ryanj22
December 30th, 2006, 07:32 AM
i always look

okcnwarea
December 30th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Everyday I check out the other Guys Crotch to see If I can see the the great Bulges.

collegejock20
December 31st, 2006, 02:20 PM
Can you tell if a dude is cut or uncut by his bulge?

No, I dont think you can. I am uncut and i think my bulge is the same as someone who is cut.

mikel_meekle
December 31st, 2006, 08:04 PM
I check bulges ALL the time. I always check asses too :)

skinnedrat
January 3rd, 2007, 11:27 PM
I always always ALWAYS! check out guys bulges. As of now I would say that it is a bad habit, fun but possibly bad. God I love it when the good lookin ones catch me too.

ssinko
January 4th, 2007, 10:41 AM
betyter than sex, bulges are my favorites, watch them all day long, i live in south america were the buses are so crowded so many guys use to stand so close to you into the bus, nice time to feel bulguing guys touching your ass with it

taddy7
January 16th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Well, I would have to say it is rather a hobby of mine. Checking out the guys was the best part of going to the mall Christmas shopping this year. ;)
Love the malls and bulgers. I hate these baggy jeans some guys wear, but I think tight jeans are making a come back. I love malls in summer time and getting to see some yng dudes tummy too.*|*

Matt37
January 16th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Love to check out crotches, esp if you can make out the outline of his cock. Freeballers are the best!

natedogg323
January 16th, 2007, 08:50 PM
I just wanted to share my dirty little secret. I work for an outdoor outfitter. We sell rock climbing gear. I don't know if any of you are familiar with rock climbing but you have to wear a harness. Basically a harness consists of a band around the waist and each thigh. But the fucking greatest thing is that it has these straps that come down on each side of "the package" that wrap underneath you and around your ass to the backside of the waist. What this does is make a guys package bulge and stand out like to other. I barely can do a harness fit with out having the most obvious erection ever. It gets to the point that I have to jerk off sometimes when I get home. *|*

But yeah I check out guys bulges whenever I have the chance.

Iwannacooperhiscronk
January 17th, 2007, 03:12 AM
take pictures next time, just say its for publicty purpose of your product

VICTORIADON
January 17th, 2007, 04:03 AM
I am a "crotch watcher", always have been.

I just wanted to share my dirty little secret. I work for an outdoor outfitter. We sell rock climbing gear. I don't know if any of you are familiar with rock climbing but you have to wear a harness. Basically a harness consists of a band around the waist and each thigh. But the fucking greatest thing is that it has these straps that come down on each side of "the package" that wrap underneath you and around your ass to the backside of the waist. What this does is make a guys package bulge and stand out like to other. I barely can do a harness fit with out having the most obvious erection ever. It gets to the point that I have to jerk off sometimes when I get home. *|*

There is a rock climbing wall a couple of blocks away from where I live, right by the ocean. It is my dogs' favorite park. ;)

handyman13
January 17th, 2007, 11:30 AM
I do it all the time especially at the gym with all those guys wearing sweat pants. Yum, exciting...

jo_addict
January 17th, 2007, 10:05 PM
As i said above I do too. Had some guys obviously checking out my bulge, which is real turn on and I have to leave to find the nearest washroom.....

bighands
January 18th, 2007, 07:45 AM
I love it when you can see the cock head sticking out.The minute I see that I need to find somewhere to jerk off.

reanimated
January 18th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Yup, I always check out other guys crotch bulges. It's hot!

dutchguy
January 18th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Since i was about eleven. Always look and have fun doing it. Todays street fashion makes it a lot harder. But as was said above, the gym is great. Showers are always fun, but were not talking bulges there. Talking naked swing action.

Smiffy2
April 15th, 2007, 07:46 AM
i do it constantly lol, I'm always horny. Warm weather is glorious, athletic shorts for the win.

indexer
April 15th, 2007, 08:00 AM
all the time!!! sumtimes i cant even control myself. its like i really wanna beg him to allow me to touch his bulges...ooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmmm...i luv it!...yet again,only in my dreams!!

i really like it when guys don't mind it when their bulges are so obvious...it's like their teasing u/me,uuuhhhhhmmmmm

cravincock
April 15th, 2007, 08:36 AM
thats all i do

freespirit2005
April 15th, 2007, 08:57 AM
I check them out all the time too but sometimes those bulges can be a damn lie! The one guy I messed around with had one of the best bulges I've seen in while, like the thing pertruded waaaaaay out there. So I of course assumed that he was well hung, not to mention he was 6'3 220lbs Very built and stocky. I'm no size queen by any means I normally can work with anything. Well when the pants came off I was very disappointed, and what made it worse is even though it was small he still didn't know how to use it AND didn't really want me to top him either so we did NOTHING basically. He also came within the first 5 minutes of us hooking up. I just can't work with someone who's both small AND unconfident. ](*,)](*,)](*,)
Moral of the story: Don't let you kids play on busy streets, its dangerous.