PDA

View Full Version : Father-Son Incest

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

xchadx123
September 24th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Any of you out there with a hot, sexy gay or bi father (biological or step) with whom you've had sex or given a blowjob? Unfortunately, my own father was fat, homely and completely straight (but not homophobic), and he's deceased (died 7 years ago at the ripe old age of 79) so i never had sex with him, but the thought of father-son incest (especially if the father is hot mature, but still really sexy) really gets my cock hard!!!

Any of you out there have any real-life experiences like that? Or maybe with your gay best friend (or boyfriend) and HIS hot gay or bi dad?

eurogay36
September 24th, 2006, 09:39 PM
looks like this material i wedely requested... here, in requests, in bisex/str8, and hunks..... so few pics though :(

ozguy
September 25th, 2006, 02:49 AM
...... the thought of father-son incest (especially if the father is hot mature, but still really sexy) really gets my cock hard!!!
Sick, sick sick! [-X

xchadx123
September 25th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Sick, sick sick! [-X

Hey, allow me to clarify...i'm not talking about father-son pedophilia...I think pedophiles and child molesters are sick and disgusting!!!!!! What i'm talking about is consensual sex between two gay adult men who happen to be father and son (or step-father and stepson)
You know... say there's a twenty year age differnce (You're 25 and your Dad is 45, for example), but your father's still got it goin' on!!!!!

I know there's a big taboo against family incest, but it should only apply tp heterosexual incest between father-daughter, brother-sister, or oppisite-sex first cousins..where there's a good chance pregnancy could result (congenital birth defects, retardation/physical deformity, etc.)...but gay incest can't possibly cause an unwanted pregnacy or physically and mentally defective child, so what's the big deal??

joeslifeyork
September 25th, 2006, 12:49 PM
my ex boyfriend used to sleep with his dad when i met him.. we were having sex one night - me and him, and his dad came in asked if he could join in.. we both agreed and we had a wild threesome.. something hot about seeing my boyfriend take his dads cock raw up his arse as i sank my cock into his dads mouth....

Hmm shame we bust up really. that sex was GOOD!

serious_andy
September 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Whilst I couldn't imagine the idea of sex with my father for one moment, I recognise that we all have different relationships with our families, and for some this would be OK. If that's you, then good luck!

ozguy
September 25th, 2006, 05:17 PM
...... What i'm talking about is consensual sex between two gay adult men who happen to be father and son
Okay, whatever floats your boat .... but it still does absolutely nothing for me.

trawler69
September 28th, 2006, 02:27 PM
It doesn't do a lot for me because I never fancied my father, but I am open minded and can see situations where it would be fine. If the son is mature enough to know what he wants, it is consensual and no other family relationships are going to be damaged, then fine they should go for it. But I suspect in the magority of cases this will not be the situation.

housequake
September 29th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Never fancied my Dad but get turned on by stories of others above legal age like in Handjobs magazine.

Energy
September 29th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I would like to f*** my dad. One time I saw his boner - it was so hot. But he is completely hetero and he hates gay men...

housequake
October 3rd, 2006, 11:40 PM
^ Ouch sorry to hear that.

Splitz
October 5th, 2006, 05:12 AM
You may like my Intruder video on the Come again and again thread...

Personally I could never imagine doing 'that' with my dad... but when he was younger he was a real handsome guy and if I'd have met him then.... ?

thongstuddy
October 5th, 2006, 02:52 PM
i have never done this or would ever even consider doing this with my family...however....if i had a hot step dad....why not? i have a step brother who me and my younger brother fuck all the time, we've never fucked each other, althought its been close (very drunk). i dont find male to male incest as repulsive as i do a father having sex with his daughter, due to the possibility of pregnancy. but i think if the son is over 18, is in a clear state of mind and is willing, he should be able to fuck anyone he wants. ill admit id absolutely love to fuck my brother, but idk if i would...anyone else ever do it?

bw92116
October 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Hot, hot, hot topic! I only saw my Dad naked once, and I didn't feel anything sexual for him. But I think it would be hot if two adult men, who are father and son, had sex together. Exciting! My nephew is 11 and is starting to make a lot of sexual remarks now. He pushed his brother's face into my crotch and said, "Eat pee-pee!" I pushed them away from me and said, "DON'T talk like that." But who knows, maybe 10 years from now he'll do something along those lines again, and since he would be well over 18, I wouldn't discourage him.

RedRooster
October 6th, 2006, 09:55 AM
When I was just out of high school I would some times spend the night at my friends house or should I say I'd pass out at my friends house after an all nighter of drinking. His dad a lot of times would join us for a few drinks, he was a cool dad and kind of a good looking guy too; he worked out and was very toned. He had to be in his 30's but he acted like one of us joking around and he has a great sense of humor and we could talk about anything in front of him and he would never put us down or play the responsible adult with us.

Anyways, I'll just give you the highlights at first I thought it was one of my friends because a lot of times after drinking and in the name of "I was drunk and I don't remember anything" we would fool around with each other. Anyways, the first time it happened I was just falling asleep and I felt a hand on my butt and someone trying to spread my legs and putting their hands between my legs, I laid there pretending to be asleep. Than he took my white socks off and started rubbing my feet and than he kissed my feet and toes and began licking them and sucking on my big toe. It felt awesome to have someone rubbing and licking my feet, at that time I wasn't totally aware of my foot fetish. After a while he cautiously and slowly unsnapped and unzipped my jeans and pulled them off completely, it felt good to be out of my jeans.

He played with my ass and my balls through my underwear at first and when he first put his hand down my underwear I remember just holding my breath as his hand slid down the back of my underwear and gently massaged my butt cheeks and my balls. As I laid there in the darkness I heard him taking off his pants, he laid down next to me and even though I couldn't see in the total darkness of the room I knew he was stroking himself and a few times he would pull open the back of my underwear and slide his dick across the crack of my ass. He than slid the back of my underwear down and took them off completely and started softly kissing my butt cheeks. I wasn't prepared for what happened next, I never knew anything could feel so good. He spread my butt cheeks and began licking my butt hole, I know my butt reared up in the air as he did that and when he felt my hard dick he had to know I was awake and just pretending to be asleep. He buried his face in my butt cheeks licking my hole with a passion while stroking my hard throbbing penis. I can't begin to tell you how great it felt having my butt licked while being jacked off at the same time and eventually my butt hole became so relaxed I remember feeling like I wanted to poop. That's when he slowly rolled me over onto my back and started giving me a blow-job. I didn't last long after only a few minutes of feeling his wet warm mouth and his tight lips sliding up and down on my dick and sucking the head of my penis I blew my load in his mouth. When I started blowing my load there was no pretending to be asleep and that's when I seen it was my friends dad. He had a smile on his face as he withdrew from my spent dick, he picked up a blanket and covered me up and left the room.

I lit up a cigarette and drank another beer sitting there in the darkness reminiscing on what just happened. I slept real good that night rubbing my dick into the blanket that was wrapped around me. The next morning my friends dad made all of us breakfast and we both pretended like nothing happened the night before.

Prior to that night I would have never considered going to bed with an older man, but now I would go out with an older guy in a heart beat; they don't play head games and they love to service young men. To be totally honest, I love all the attention an older guy is willing to give me.

NastyBlkNWhteCouple
October 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
mad hot.........

robertr2
October 8th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I had some roleplaying with father and son incest. Not real dad.

cRazyguY
October 8th, 2006, 10:34 PM
I really want a hot muscular dad too! I will fuck him everynight! But a dont have....

Weeman
October 8th, 2006, 11:03 PM
My father is anti-gay and gay-phobia he told me gay is gross :twisted: and love Adolf Hitler :mad:

](*,)

I have not told him because no way to tell him I'm sure he going to kill me :eek:

Green_Man_007
October 8th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I had some roleplaying with father and son incest. Not real dad.

Me too --- playing "son" to a "dad" a few years younger than me

chuck888
October 16th, 2006, 03:18 PM
A lot of it depends on how one is introduced to it.

I had a friend, very manly, years ago that had raised his son alone and always had sex (with his friends and a brother) in the same room, living room, out in the open. But never made advances to his son.

Eventually, the son deveopled an interest and it started from there, but he ALWAYS let his son control it.

I cant judge, under those circumstances.

tila123
October 18th, 2006, 08:45 AM
You may like my Intruder video on the Come again and again thread...

Personally I could never imagine doing 'that' with my dad... but when he was younger he was a real handsome guy and if I'd have met him then.... ?

where would that video be... ?

lol

Taltos_night
October 18th, 2006, 08:29 PM
role paly daddy yes, real dad I'm so not interested in him

RedRooster
October 19th, 2006, 03:36 AM
A lot of it depends on how one is introduced to it.

I had a friend, very manly, years ago that had raised his son alone and always had sex (with his friends and a brother) in the same room, living room, out in the open. But never made advances to his son.

Eventually, the son deveopled an interest and it started from there, but he ALWAYS let his son control it.

I cant judge, under those circumstances.

So Chuck, were you the Father, Son, Friend or Brother? I know you can't answer that question without opening a door to more questions. Its a shame incest is such a total Taboo subject, I'm curious as to what causes a father to be attracted to his son and vise-versa and what kind of up-bringing he had and what his personal family life must have been like, which is now passed on to his children and their children and so on and so on. I guess the questions go on and on.

Please don't misconstrue the intent of my question, I think you are very brave for even mentioning it and maybe you're looking for some answers or some kind of understanding too. I believe a lot of people are afraid to ask questions or even talk about incest because they are afraid their questions will draw suspicion and now-a-days people love to judge, express their own fears through hate and point the finger at others. The people I detest the most are the ones that express deep hatred for others in the name of God.

I'm just curious as to "how and why". Do you know what I mean? You see Chuck my question is, why would a dad be attracted to his son? Is it simply a protraction of his own childhood experience, is he trying to recapture his own youth, does he simply see himself as a child also, is it simple unadulterated lust and an attraction to gullible children, extended childhood curiosity or maybe its just a form of love or adoration I just don't understand but the question remains the same; what causes the attraction? Incest is not "normal" (Normal~part of the majority) social behavior.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. People are always afraid of what they don't understand. I on the other hand I'm very open-minded and I just want to know "why".

I don't know if you'll even respond to me, however if you or anyone who wants to respond in private and not post on an open forum please feel free to send me a "Private message".

JNewYork
October 19th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I'm attracted to my dad. He's the ultimate specimen of manhood.

wetboxersguy
October 19th, 2006, 10:38 AM
it's a turn on for some because it's the ultimate taboo...sucking the d!ck that made you....

Energy
October 21st, 2006, 02:29 PM
I often dream that I have sex with my dad, but it will never happen in reality...

chuck888
December 4th, 2006, 03:52 PM
I've known very few guys who were honest that didn't get turned on by... youth scenarios.

danny69er
December 4th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

collegeboy163
December 5th, 2006, 07:15 AM
hot thread but rather it be roleplay then real incest for myself but wouldnt mind seeing other father sons doing stuff

ncguy7
December 5th, 2006, 07:35 AM
No interest at all.

RedRooster
December 5th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Ya know I've read so many times how guys want to be sexually involved with their dads, I don't get it but that doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just being to analitical but it makes me beleive there are way too many guys out there that suffer from a lack of a "strong" father figure in their life; but what do I know, I can only guess as to, "why" so many guys feel that way and I know no one will ever come forth and honestly answer the eternal question of, "Why?"

mwmdescrete
December 5th, 2006, 02:36 PM
My step-dad took me camping one night when I was in the 6th grade and jacked me off then made me jack him off. There is a lot to the story and I am not sure about how much to post here.*|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|* *|*

fredrfredr
December 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I'd love to fondle my dad's huge lowhangers! he's got the sexiest pair of nuts i'veever seen in real life

hubbellgardner
December 6th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Or maybe it's time to re-think this shit. It's all well and good to keep chalking it up to " whatever floats ur boat " but at some point y'all need to hold this shit up for evaluation, n'est ce pas ?!?!?:(

tophxxx
December 6th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Americas are so crazy. 99 percent of all this is fantasy. Fantasizing about your father is hot, but its more of a psychological issue. Of being THAT close to your dad. To your dad making you feel THAT good. I think most gay men have strained relationships with their fathers. Its wanting to connect. I always wanted to see my dad's dick closer, and this turned me on,k but it was also an attempt to validate my then slef conciousness of being uncut. (thank god I got over that)

RedRooster
December 7th, 2006, 03:56 AM
I think to many times some people just want to play, “arm-chair psychologist” I realize that by trying to understand other peoples actions or thinking it helps us to understand our own actions or thought processes. But lets not forget this is just a fucking “Gay” forum in which we are lucky enough to have where we can openly express and discuss our feelings, fantasies and some of our deepest fears. Let’s not take it too seriously or get so caught up in the idea of the fantasy or what some lonely or sexually frustrated person is trying to deal with that we loose sight of reality or more importantly the individual who is reaching out looking for some sort of answer or comfort.

Being Gay or Bi-sexual is difficult enough without our “own” people turning on each other even with the best of intensions spewing out moral condemnation and judging the actions or fantasized thoughts of others.

xchadx123
December 27th, 2006, 08:13 AM
NOTE TO MODERATOR:

Please remove or delete this entire thread for me, as I've had second thoughts on this subject. It just feels sick and wrong on so many different levels, whether it's between consenting adults or not. There must be a valid reason that incest in general is a social and sexual taboo--at any rate, it certainly doesn't spritually edify me, or contribute to my emotional, spiritual or personal growth or my spiritual progress to entertain this fantasy, so I'm just not going there any more.

xiandarkthorne
December 30th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Quote :
" NOTE TO MODERATOR:
Please remove or delete this entire thread for me, as I've had second thoughts on this subject. It just feels sick and wrong on so many different levels..."

So why were you here in the first place? And why should the thread be deleted FOR YOU?

Xian

okcnwarea
December 30th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Each his own. When I was younger I had taken baths wih my dad, non-sexual. I don't think about having sex with my father.

love2bnaked
December 31st, 2006, 08:05 PM
When I was 15 I used to steal my step dads white Jockey underwear from the laundry basket and sniff them whill I jerked off.

snapcat
December 31st, 2006, 08:25 PM
NOTE TO MODERATOR:

Please remove or delete this entire thread for me, as I've had second thoughts on this subject. It just feels sick and wrong on so many different levels, whether it's between consenting adults or not. There must be a valid reason that incest in general is a social and sexual taboo--at any rate, it certainly doesn't spritually edify me, or contribute to my emotional, spiritual or personal growth or my spiritual progress to entertain this fantasy, so I'm just not going there any more.

Deleting a thread that already has so much participation isn't something that we can do. Since you've made your feelings known, why not just leave the thread alone and participate in some other discussions?

The subject isn't a new one, and it is a fetish. Odds are another thread will pop up later on.

gabrielito
January 1st, 2007, 05:05 PM
My Dad never touched me that way I left home at the age of seventheen and come to this city. It was thanks to a man who four years ago opened the doors of his home for me and become a father figure for me.

He helped me to enter to college, have food, school.

Of course I was sexually penetrated since the first day I arrived but in exchange I got a very nice home.

I do cleaning and stuff at home. He is also into spanking me as if I were his son although I am an adult boy..

I know this is not incest but I feel like it is very much like that in some way because he is thirty five years older than me.

MC-jenjen
January 2nd, 2007, 01:00 PM
real DAD big no no no EWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

others dads- yami....

i've got several friends i whish their fathers will fuck me

Cum_Slave
January 7th, 2007, 10:41 AM
NOTE TO MODERATOR:

There must be a valid reason that incest in general is a social and sexual taboo--

Yes because heterosexual incest leading to offspring results in a high chance of having children with genetic deformalities due to the pairing of detrimental reccessive alleles. Therefore incest was made an illegal practice due to imbreds having such a high chance of deformality.

On a more general note - With my own dad OMFG no god damn frickin way, Fat lard assed homophobic drunkard with no respect for others.

Now if my dad was one of the many georgeous and lovely older men Ive come to know over my life, count me in.

uncutmuscleboston
January 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
my ex boyfriend used to sleep with his dad when i met him.. we were having sex one night - me and him, and his dad came in asked if he could join in.. we both agreed and we had a wild threesome.. something hot about seeing my boyfriend take his dads cock raw up his arse as i sank my cock into his dads mouth....

Woof that is really hot

My buddy told me about this father/son team he met in Texas. He told me they were not hot just average but that it was so hot to have sex with them because they were real life father-son!!! Fucking hot, I wish I could meet a real life father-son team to have sex with. YUM

bipeidog
January 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I have a couple of friends that want me to be their daddy when we hook up. both like to be spanked and told they were bad boys and daddy has to fuck them. There is a lot more to these guys and our relationship but I wonder why they have this need to be told they are bad and why they promise daddy they will be good boys. Afterwards I always comfort them and tell them that daddy loves them. One has a lot of guilt for a day or so after an encounter. I also wonder why I like to be the guy to do that?? All this must have something to do with our childhoods??????

uncutmuscleboston
January 7th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Any of you out there with a hot, sexy gay or bi father (biological or step) with whom you've had sex or given a blowjob? Unfortunately, my own father was fat, homely and completely straight (but not homophobic), and he's deceased (died 7 years ago at the ripe old age of 79) so i never had sex with him, but the thought of father-son incest (especially if the father is hot mature, but still really sexy) really gets my cock hard!!!

Any of you out there have any real-life experiences like that? Or maybe with your gay best friend (or boyfriend) and HIS hot gay or bi dad?

I find this topic really hot and I don't feel ashamed or like a pervert.

My dad wasn't hot or anything like that but if he were I would have tried to see his crtypotch ...I never did. I am 34 now and still he doesn't do anything for me.

I really think it depends on how hot is your dad.

luckyass69
January 12th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I am 22 and I have always found my self attracted to older men.
Even as a young boy like 12 and on. I had a step dad for most of my life.
He never did anything to me or anything like that.
But I do not know but i always wanted to be touched inappropriately by older guys?
Being touched by like a Prist or older family friend legal uncle turned me on.

When i was young my cousin was a bit older than me.
He mad me touch him blow him and then he would fuck me in the butt.
I am trying to figure out if that has some Kind of effect on someone.
If that trigger something in the mind, I did like it though.

Then later i started to fool around with two other step cousins my age.
They where like family though we did grow up together.
I personally dont and would not call it the M-word?

Then in High school i kinda got hazed without being on the team.
it was abot 6 guys that had ther way with me aginst my will.
And boy did that open a whole new door for me!
It was scary and it hurt alot but when i think about it, it turns me on "NOW"!

But In regards to the Incest thing it's really taboo and naughty.
My dad is a body builder or more like maintains a tone body.
100% better than mine, that's me in the avatar.
his handsome and still gets a lot of chicks at 38.
Yeah his sexy, I would say. However I would never try to touch him.
Once when i was like really really little, I sneaked a peek while he was sleeping!
that is about it.
That makes me think is being gay something your born with?

hekiss22
January 13th, 2007, 03:12 AM
hotttt, i don't know why went i was younger i never chek out that my dad was so hot. when i was like 12 y/0 i allways fantasie with 2 of my uncles, but when i was like 16 i whas chekin the family albun and i saw some pictures of my dad. he was one kind of a man, he was wearin tide jeans (they were pictures from the 80's) and that outfit was berry rebeling well that day i toke the picture too my room and jakeoff thinkin in my daddy but than i felt berry guilty but cuntinue doing it till today my dad is 47 y/o today but hi stil looks grate

OiSmokerBoi
January 13th, 2007, 03:28 AM
I think it sounds fucking hot but not with my dad my dads not hot

taddy7
January 16th, 2007, 08:04 AM
I am 22 and I have always found my self attracted to older men.
Even as a young boy like 12 and on. I had a step dad for most of my life.
He never did anything to me or anything like that.
But I do not know but i always wanted to be touched inappropriately by older guys?
Being touched by like a Prist or older family friend legal uncle turned me on.

When i was young my cousin was a bit older than me.
He mad me touch him blow him and then he would fuck me in the butt.
I am trying to figure out if that has some Kind of effect on someone.
If that trigger something in the mind, I did like it though.

Then later i started to fool around with two other step cousins my age.
They where like family though we did grow up together.
I personally dont and would not call it the M-word?

Then in High school i kinda got hazed without being on the team.
it was abot 6 guys that had ther way with me aginst my will.
And boy did that open a whole new door for me!
It was scary and it hurt alot but when i think about it, it turns me on "NOW"!

But In regards to the Incest thing it's really taboo and naughty.
My dad is a body builder or more like maintains a tone body.
100% better than mine, that's me in the avatar.
his handsome and still gets a lot of chicks at 38.
Yeah his sexy, I would say. However I would never try to touch him.
Once when i was like really really little, I sneaked a peek while he was sleeping!
that is about it.
That makes me think is being gay something your born with?

I had an older guy mess with me when I was young, still turns me on. I think uncle/ nephew stuff can be hot.

Master Bates
January 17th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Other than in fantasy, the Father/Son thing is not really for me. I'm not attracted to my own dad and the thought of having sexy with him seems a little icky. But I do have a fuck buddy who is almost old enough to be my dad. He likes it when I call him "daddy" once in a while. And I kind of like it when he calls me "boy" or "son" ;)

One time I met up with a real-life uncle & nephew who were into cruising together and hooking up with another guy(s). The nephew was 19, very Abercrombie and Finch, and the uncle was early 40's, big, hairy and kind of bearish. Now THAT was an encounter I will always remember. *|*

getstoseven
January 17th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Other than in fantasy, the Father/Son thing is not really for me. He likes it when I call him "daddy" once in a while. And I kind of like it when he calls me "boy" or "son" ;)

I agree.........fantasy being key.........except in reverse............
I never thought I could get into the dad/son thing either...............but events have changed that..................
NOW when he calls me daddy I just love it...........;)............!oops!

oh-yeah
January 20th, 2007, 02:14 AM
No interest in here for my dad but wouldn't mind a cousin or step sibling.

skaterpunk19
January 21st, 2007, 12:21 PM
ive had sex with my best friends dad before. but the most ive ever done with my own dad is suck him off. he doesnt remember tho, he was drunk

sunbuns99
January 24th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Fantasy is far more attractive than reality - but truth is absolutely stranger than fiction.
It's totally so far-fetched as to be ludicrous that the very person who started this thread turns out to be completely revolted by it. I think he was attempting a bit of self-therapy (or self-flagellation) in public that backfired.

Still, every man over a certain age (legality is not morality) has potential to be boy's (or girl's) father -- many of them certainly are. When you have a partner, lover or casual sexual acquitance - you are having sex with a 'dad.' So why would it be totally morally apprehensible - -if somebody did actually - -in fact- make love to his biological father. Up until the 19th century, before reasonably accurate records were kept in the most advanced civilizations, I am sure there were millions of instances where sons procreated with their own mothers, aunts, and sisters. Why would male sex between close or distance relatives be any more repulsive?

I am not advocating it - I just don't see why somebody has to go all bunkers over the idea -- humans "have been there and done that" for centuries. Animals make it a standard practice for survival and domination of others in their species to ensure the survival of the fittest.

I don't make an issue of it and get into a long drawn out discussion. I do not have the least bit of desire to have sex with my own sons or my own father - but I'm nevertheless intrigued and turn on by such stories.

I'm not going to wax philosophical here (again) so I'll just say - human sexuality and all of its forms can be see as vestiges left over from our earlier forms as primates and mammals (and even previous lifeforms before those.) Evolution is never pure, never clean or clearly discreet so that is separates us from our prior (previous) living creatures we once were. A male dog will fuck and conceive offspring with the bitch who bore him. I know we aren't dogs - but are we so much 'better'?
If you think about that idea and its implication, it can either be absolving and bring self-understanding (for ourselves as a species) or it make matters worse (in your own mind). I'm of the former persuasion.

Quoted from an earlier post that I wrote on a different thread in JUB Forums:

If you interested in gay family sex or male incest or Greek love (older man-young man), then you can enjoy both the art work of numerous artists who illlustrate these older man with young man (--- uncle/dad/coach/priest/cop and young newbie/virgin twink --), and also quite few of these types of stories can be found in the Readers Forum.

http://www.hjmag.com/handjobs/

darcey
February 9th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Fantasy is wonderful (& may mask some "strange" desire). I agree w/ comment about the strong protector image (either you or holding you) being more widespread than one may believe. Anyway, the fantasy is very erotic.

Remains of the Gay
February 9th, 2007, 02:20 PM
father-son incest just isn't father-son incest unless its between a real father-son.

that's just the way I feel about it.

the rest, well, the man can be a coach or a corrupt superior officer but its now way approaching what father-son incest would be.

even uncle-nephew is only borderline in my opinion.

its either father-son (biological preferrably) or at least step-father-who-raised-him-son incest.

to stretch the definition or the fantasy to anything or anyone else, well, you might as well fantasize about an old trucker or a perverted teacher.

no, I say its best that if one has a father-son thing, it remain a father-son thing and not get all politically-correct or libidoly-lobotomized into thinking one's golf instructor can substitute in a father-son thing.

hermanding
February 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
as long as both the padre and the son want to do it, and the son is 18 or more , go for it
ding

Storybook_Man
February 11th, 2007, 12:33 AM
I had dreams of having sex with my Uncle by Marriage and Father.

I have watched a homemade jerk off vid of my father, and I saw his boner bare while he was sleeping. I wanted to fondle him but I couldn't bring myself to it, he wakes up pretty easy. Then another time when I was walking around in boxer briefs and a t-shirt he popped a boner while he and I were in the kitchen, he made lemonade then disappeared..... He has been trying to get me to sleep at home as well. Everytime I am in my boxer briefs around him he sticks around except for the one time when he popped a boner, which was very visible in sweat pants ^^.

I wonder if he would do anything, well if he had ever done anything, but how he is just scares me from even trying anything or talking about it.

Edit: Also my father, uncle and I were in the hotel room and I was soaking wet from the rain. My brother was in the shower so I couldn't use the bathroom to get changed. I asked my father for his hotel key and he said just get changed in here. So I did, he left after I took off my jeans though. I had to take off my boxers as well, but before I did my Uncle turned his head away from me. But I do however think my father is getting soft on the subject.....

hekiss22
February 14th, 2007, 12:25 PM
my dad works as a bar tender so he comes home abaut 6:00 a.m and seelps all day long. he likes to leve the tv on wille he sleeps to avoidf the cars noise in the street. my parent's room is in the second flor wille my sister's room and my room are in the first one with the othe comun areas. some times or most of the time i like to go to my parents room and lide besais my dad wile he sleeps and changue chanels because downsters my mom and sister are waching soap opra and i dont like it. and some times i sleep wille i wacht tv.
well one day i was geting sleepy i dont know how cause my dad makes reale big noise wille he sleps. and then i felt my dads hary leg acros my hips, thats just the way he sleps with my mom, he was only wearing brefs ones verry old so they weare almost transparents. i was sleepy so i try not to put atention to it, but later i felt his chest on my back and his arm huging me. i know he was totaly asleep and he haves a verry heavy sleep. and i dicided to enjoy the situation ( i used to have crush on my dad) just feel how he hugme and his breth, but sudenly i feelt his boner rubing my butt at that point i was melting. he stader to muve slowly butt with a good ritmid i was doing the same too all that hapen like in 10 minutes i was verry hurny, all kind of ideas crost my mind, if he wakedup i culd argued that i was asleep too butt if he waked up and continued with the play i dont know if i culd deal with that so i disaded that i did not wanted to know and standup or bed i did not dare to look back and leve my parents room.
from that moment my dad started to behave more strict to me mor demanding in things like work and other stofs i think he mid wokeup wen i lackof his arm and leg and i do not tink my dad is gay hes verry handsome and i bet he have seberal oportunitis wen he was young butt he is a straig man i put my 2 hads for that

RedRooster
February 14th, 2007, 01:06 PM
and other stofs i think he mid wokeup wen i lackof his arm and leg and i do not tink my dad is gay hes verry handsome and i bet he have seberal oportunitis wen he was young butt he is a straig man i put my 2 hads for that

Hey Kiss22, have you ever heard of "spell-check", I'm NOT trying to be rude its just that I could barely understand what you wrote.

However, I did understand what you were saying about him humping your butt and you moving your hips and elevating your butt into his erection in rhythm. What I don't understand is WHY you got up out of bed, obviously you were enjoying the experience as much as he was.

Sounds like your dad has some Mississippi-Leg-Hound in him, don't you know you're better off letting them finish? I can understand why he's frustrated and mad with you. Take some advice, get your boy-butt back in that bedroom and cuddle up to him and let him finish what YOU started.

By the way in case you don't know what "Mississippi Leg Hound" is its when a dog hops up on you and starts humping your leg. If you push them off before they finish they are known for biting. (sound familiar?)

snapcat
February 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM
I'll be making an announcement soon, but here is the gist of it.

Negative comments about a particular fetish are no longer going to be tolerated here. If someone cannot post about a particular fetish in the fetish forum then we have a problem. If you aren't a fan of the material in the thread, then move along.

Give me some time to get everything together ...

getstoseven
February 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..|

Cum4me
February 14th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I get off more of the idea of a "daddy" than an actually father biologically....I like MEN, older, hairy, muscular.....i can get totally submissive or give them a rough ride....but i love seeing/reading father/son stuff...its just hot

hekiss22
February 14th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Hey Kiss22, have you ever heard of "spell-check", I'm NOT trying to be rude its just that I could barely understand what you wrote.

However, I did understand what you were saying about him humping your butt and you moving your hips and elevating your butt into his erection in rhythm. What I don't understand is WHY you got up out of bed, obviously you were enjoying the experience as much as he was.

Sounds like your dad has some Mississippi-Leg-Hound in him, don't you know you're better off letting them finish? I can understand why he's frustrated and mad with you. Take some advice, get your boy-butt back in that bedroom and cuddle up to him and let him finish what YOU started.

By the way in case you don't know what "Mississippi Leg Hound" is its when a dog hops up on you and starts humping your leg. If you push them off before they finish they are known for biting. (sound familiar?)
YES butt im to lassy to do that, the speling thing. and i velive that if i practice and practice here i will imprube that. abaut that wy i get up of bed well some times i wish that i culd stay longer but i like the idea it tursme on but not for real, that noaa and the man is straithg.

cbvgnjp
February 16th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I think this is hot. Not so into the though of my own dad, although I have had the odd fantasy. But love seeing a mature man with a younger man.
That's hot.

muscledad4u
February 25th, 2007, 01:53 PM
This is part of my story. I am now 54 years old and my step dad has died. I will have to give you a little family history to give you the whole picture.

My mom divorced my dad when I was one and married the man I call dad, when I was three. He was the only man in my life, as my father also remarried and his wife didn't like me, so I didn't see him much during my childhood. (another long story)

My step dad was a very well built man, 6ft 2 tall and played rugby for Rhodesia, where we lived at the time. I remember the first time I saw him naked (I must have been about 4) I also remember thinking, thats why mum married him...he had a huge penis. Later to be confirmed when we became friends.

I know that some people think that you cannot remember back that far. I can remember isolated incidents from when I was one!

Anyway, he was very much a sportsman and I was molly coddled by my mother as a result of her divorce. He didn't really get to know me until I was about 12. He worked hard and there was all sorts of shit going on in Africa and countries were being given their indipendence and so we moved around a lot.

The first time he took an interest in me was when we had left South Africa as he had been offered a post in the new country of Zambia. He was going to help establish a school of mining and engineering. He had to have a work permit and we left Cape Town being told that it would arrive en route. It didn't and we stopped over with some of his cousins. They owned a large farm and had little cottages that were built for fishermen to hire, along the banks of the Vaal River. We were put up in one of them waiting for the work permit to arrive.

One night my mother went to see my aunt at the farm house and my dad got a bath ready for me. The cottages were very rustic and the bath was an old tin one that was placed in front of the fire. I stripped and started to bath when I noticed he was watching me. At the time I was just going through puberty and was aware that I was not as big as my dad was and was a little embarrassed. he picked up on it. He was lying on the bed watching me and he had his hand inside his boxers and was gently fondling himself. He often did that while he was in deep thought and as a family mum and I used to laugh at it.

This time he told me to come over to the bed. I hid myself as I stood up and he said that I shouldn't as there was nothing to be ashamed of. I walked over to him. I remember being awkward. He too my hand and placed it on his penis and said that it was OK to touch him. He said that we were family and that he would never do anything to hurt or scare me. He asked if I liked it and if it felt different to mine. I said he was much bigger and he replied by taking me into his arms and saying that I would grow bigger as I grew older. I was a very tender moment. He then said could he touch me...I said yes and then he said this is what he was doing to himself when I was watching earlier...I came within seconds ...I said that I felt like I was going to pee myself and he said that it was normal... that I had just had an orgasm...my first!

There is more but I am not sure if this is of interest as it happened a long time ago.

JOHN B
February 25th, 2007, 04:25 PM
if you were 12, that was rape....

muscledad4u
February 26th, 2007, 04:02 AM
I know and that is why I have left telling this until he died. It didn't feel like I was being abused, I loved him and because I didn't know any better and because he was my father, I let it happen. I don't know if I would have been able to say no, in any event I didn't.

evil_danger
February 26th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Its not something i would ever want to do, neither do i personally have a father son fetish myself, but i like the idea of it happening to someone else, there are a few "daddy - son" vids on xtube.

RedRooster
February 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
This is part of my story. This time he told me to come over to the bed. I hid myself as I stood up and he said that I shouldn't as there was nothing to be ashamed of. I walked over to him. I remember being awkward. He too my hand and placed it on his penis and said that it was OK to touch him. He said that we were family and that he would never do anything to hurt or scare me. He asked if I liked it and if it felt different to mine. I said he was much bigger and he replied by taking me into his arms and saying that I would grow bigger as I grew older. I was a very tender moment. He then said could he touch me...I said yes and then he said this is what he was doing to himself when I was watching earlier...I came within seconds ...I said that I felt like I was going to pee myself and he said that it was normal... that I had just had an orgasm...my first!

There is more but I am not sure if this is of interest as it happened a long time ago.

Hi Musledad, I'm interested in hearing your story. Don't pay attention to those who would make you feel less of a person because of their blind-sided bias opinions and their "politically correct" comments.

This is YOUR forum too, you wouldn't have mentioned your step-dad unless you had a need to talk about it; so start talking were listening.

KingofFaeries
March 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM
When I was younger I was attracted to my dad, and my granddad on my mom's side. As I got older, I got more into twinks.

But when I was younger, I knew a dude up by my grandparents and him and his dad used to have sex all the time. I first learned about it cuz they had a pool. And me and my friend had played with each other a bit. And so I went over there one weekend, and I went swimming, and his mom and his lil brother had went shopping for the lil bro's school clothes, and his dad came out to swim with us. And we were swimming naked, and so his dad came out in all his naked glory. He jumped in, pinned his boy on the side and fucked him til he came. :d TWAS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

chuck888
March 7th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I'll be making an announcement soon, but here is the gist of it.

Negative comments about a particular fetish are no longer going to be tolerated here. If someone cannot post about a particular fetish in the fetish forum then we have a problem. If you aren't a fan of the material in the thread, then move along.

Give me some time to get everything together ...
I think some people read the fetish boards to excite themselves and then say "that's sick/you're sick" to distance themselves from the subject-matter they were drawn to read. Sort of classic denial/finger-pointing.

Anyway, I think the age difference is a turn-on for a lot of people. When I was 11 I had major "father fantasies" (even though not about MY father) and as I got older, the age thing flipped... which is natural. Very ancient Greece and Rome.

Fact is, there are very few guys I've ever talked to (who are honest) and passed a certain age who ever denied a strong sexual attraction to males much younger than themselves... and often below the age of legality.
As someone said, legality and morality aren't the same thing (especially since the forner changes constantly).

Another fact is that the activity what kinds of sex some assert is "disgusting" is often the same kind that produces the most intense orgasm, even masturbatorily. So what people like and what they "say" they like are often very different things.

I think one of the appeals of father/son-type arrangements is due to the fact that most guys have had such a hard time in their early lives with their homosexuality and getting as much sex as they need. So the idea of a hot, older guys who breaks them in lovingly is very appealing. And not necessarily unhealthy.

JOHN B
March 7th, 2007, 05:45 PM
I did not mean to sound negative. Looking at my post now, I came across that way, I apologize.

LukitaS
March 14th, 2007, 02:42 PM
hey what a thread, any video or photo galleries from this issue? Muscledadforu loved your story.-..please tell us another chapter of it:) I wanna know got interested in your story.. Did you loose virginity with him?? Did you just share jerk offs?? or more?? Please post another moment of your story, also how old you were when this things happened to you?? 13? 14?

moonrabbit
March 16th, 2007, 08:28 PM
In my opinion, the statements here about incest being okay for two men, but not okay for a man and woman are hypocritical. Yes, there's the risk of pregnancy if a man and woman have sex. But there could be consequences for two men also. A good example would be if one of the partners has an STD.

serious_andy
March 17th, 2007, 05:47 AM
Yes, but that's true of any relationship.

getstoseven
March 17th, 2007, 11:52 AM
hey what a thread

Lukita................if that IS you in your avatar (and gallery)................... (*U*)

roguehunter
March 18th, 2007, 09:03 AM
i heard somewhere that deep downmen want to have sex with their mothers, not want to, but are curious you know. so it would seem logical that gay men would be curious about their fathers. i dont want to have sex with my dad no, but there is somthing i cant expain it. that is still curious you know. i would never have even though about it if i didnt read this forum though.

bcwang
March 18th, 2007, 09:59 AM

......just unthinkable for me.....:eek:

bcwang
March 18th, 2007, 10:26 AM
When I was younger I was attracted to my dad, and my granddad on my mom's side. As I got older, I got more into twinks.

But when I was younger, I knew a dude up by my grandparents and him and his dad used to have sex all the time. I first learned about it cuz they had a pool. And me and my friend had played with each other a bit. And so I went over there one weekend, and I went swimming, and his mom and his lil brother had went shopping for the lil bro's school clothes, and his dad came out to swim with us. And we were swimming naked, and so his dad came out in all his naked glory. He jumped in, pinned his boy on the side and fucked him til he came. :d TWAS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

Right in front of you?!:eek:

LukitaS
March 18th, 2007, 02:09 PM
ha haha yes getstoseven is my photograph, email and give you my msn messenger and we chat and give you more photos.

KingofFaeries
March 18th, 2007, 03:32 PM
bcwang yup right in front of me like I said sooooooooooooooo hot

hermanding
March 18th, 2007, 05:02 PM
fascinating historias. the son seducing the father could be a very powerful image
ding

syntax
March 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM
There was a link a few days ago to a comic/graphic story concerning father/son sex. It was one of the hottest items I have ever seen posted on this site. Unfortunately, I can't find it or remember what specific forum it was in. Anyone know? I think the guys posting here would love it.

wellhellothere
March 22nd, 2007, 01:04 AM
I still have fantasies about my stepdad. From the time I was about 11 until I was about 13, I used to go into my parents bedroom every morning while my stepdad was still asleep and cuddle in bed with him. He would put his arms around me and i would rest my head on him and rub his hairy chest and stomach. sometimes i would rub his feet or his back and he really loved that. He used to joke with me about sex and jacking off and he would tell me that he had a huge penis. I only saw it when I was very young because we would take showers together. nothing sexual ever happened though and i don't remember what it looked like. I still to this day have dreams about him and even though i don't speak to him much anymore, i would love more than anything to suck him off and have him fuck me.

i sometimes fantasized about my biological father, too. he was a bit of an exhibitionist and would sometimes walk around the house naked. but i never wanted him as much as i wanted my stepdad.

JNewYork
March 22nd, 2007, 05:35 AM
that sounds hot, about your stepdad.

it's hot cause I'm thinking like you, from the vantage point of getting with the step dad.

but if i look at it from your step dad's point of view? it's not hot. i would never let my stepson (if i had one) rub my chest and back. and i wouldn't tell him i had a big penis.

it's funny though what will excite and what won't. i got rock hard reading your post imagining myself going back in time and getting with my dad. that made me rock hard.

but the reverse? a kid? it just turns me off

don't misunderstand, i'm not judging anybody here. i'm just kind of analyzing why i find this subject so HOT and yet can also find it NOT hot if I change the point of view.

hey, can I have your step dad's number? ;)

uncutmuscleboston
March 23rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
I noticed a lot of the guys posting on the incest thread are "bisexual".
I am bisexual too and very turned on by the thought of a father-son sex scene
Wonder if the incest fantasies have anything to do with being bisexual.
my dad dont turn me on...but other daddies do :-)

uncutmuscleboston
March 23rd, 2007, 09:49 PM
Just wanted to share a story with you guys, well with those who like incest stories!
My fuckbuddy who is married and is 50, very hot, in great shape, nice 8" uncut cock, he is totally versatile and what a pig!
we have done 3ways and orgies together...anyway, he has two kids one is in college (of legal age) and one day he was telling me how smart his son was, so I asked, is he as hot as you? he said yeah and as hung...so I asked, have you seen him naked and he said yes, that he sneaked in the bathroom and saw him jacking off (his son didn't see him)...I thought that was hot...he said watching his son masturbating was very arousing and that he ended up going to his bedroom's bathroom and jacking off...he said he only felt curious once and that one time helped him get over it...he said he doesn't want to have sex with his kid...but everytime he pictures his son naked and jacking off he gets a hardon...I am getting a hardon as I type!!!
maybe I should pursue a threeway with him and his son...it is never bad to dream!!!

Grace17fan
March 24th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Hot topic. I've always been fascinated with father/son sex. I was never attracted to my own father though. When I was 18, I started watching gay porn and caught a scene between the late Jon Vincent and the late Joey Stephano where Jon insisted Joey call him "Daddy". My God I probably came to that video thousands of times. There was something exciting about a boy sucking his own father's dick or a vice-versa and there was something thrilling about the boy pleasing his father and vice-versa. For me, it's always been a turn on because it's such a taboo. It's like two hot straight guys who finally give into temptation and start jerking each other off. There's something hot about that. The father/son stuff is also about learning and who better to learn about sex than from the man who made you.

I have often insisted my sexual partners role play with me and the older I get the more turned on I am at becoming the daddy. I have had little experience with real father/son who may have been having sex. There was this bar owner and he was gay and his son also worked there. I remember staying late at the bar until closing and I had gotten to know the son and I remember asking him if his father's sex life bothered him. He told me a story about his father having sex in the same room with him and he admitted it was a turn on. I asked why he hadn't had sex with his dad and he winked at me, indicating they probably had. I wanted to follow them home.

The other time I was working in a store and a father/son came in and used the single bathroom together. When they came out, the father had his hands all over the son and I could see his huge boner. I fantasized that they were on a long car trip and the father jerked off the son while they were on the road. Now that's hot.

Once I was riding with my hot brother-in-law and we were on some very curvey roads and I began to get nauseous. When I get that way my dick gets hard. He told me to jerk off to keep me from vomitting. I came everywhere. We had to stop and clean it up. I told my sister that story several years later and she wasn't phased.

Back to the father/son stuff. Does anyone have any specific video scenes that they like. I recommend Falcon's Kept. There's a "play" scene between father and son Kent Larson and Bobby Williams with Leo Bramm joining the action. Bobby is very vocal about Kent being his Daddy.

muscledad4u
March 26th, 2007, 03:12 AM
Hello again,
I have another part of my story to add. I was waiting to see what the comments would be. If they were all very negative I would have stopped posting. On the whole I feel that I have contibuted to a topic that is contentious but of interest.

I was 12 when the first part on my step dad masturbated me. It is legally rape which is why I never spoke about this untill he died. I know that this will probably piss some people off as in effect I have hidden something that was wrong and if he did it to me, did he do it to other children? He didn't. We were lovers and friends and spent a lot of our time together. Most of his time in fact, was spent with me and not my mother.

I guess it will become clear if you read the bit below:

My mother obviouslyt didn't know about my dad and myself. But as I will explain she had been the cause of him coming to me in the first place. I found this out from both of them but for different reasons.

My step dad was very highly sexed and wanted sex all the time. My mother was a typical mother and had the family and home to consider before him. He turned to to other women and their marriage broke down and turned very nasty with him becoming violent and so they diviorced after 15 years. As I said, mum and I were very close and one evening in the car on the way home from work, she and I were talking about dad and what had happened to their relationship. She mentioned that he had wanted oral sex and she said that she had refused. She said she went to our family doctor about it (he was gay but she didn't know) and discussed it with him. Her take on it that it is a perversion and that sex involved genitalia, nothing else...the doc had said to her that oral sex could be thought of as a perversion but that so many preople did it, that it was unlikely.

In any event, dad stayed in Harare and we moved to Bukawayo which is about 500 miles away. For about 6 months they didn't communicate and then they gradually started trying to sort things out and dad began to visit every weekend.

He stayed at a hotel about 5 minutes from our apartment. Up to the point of my parents separation, dad and I had on the odd occassion played with each other. Mostly when mum was staying away for a few days and then I would make a reason to creep into bed and cuddle. I would always wear only my boxers which I would remove when I got into bed. Dad never wore anything. I then I would press my but against his cock and wait...It never took long for a reaction and then he would reach over and start to masturbate me. After I came I would do the same for him. It was lovely and very loving...I can remember the smell of his body and armpits where I would snuggle.

When he started to visit us in Bulawayo, things had changed. He had hit my mother and I was angry. I was also 18 and had become interested in a girl at the company I worked for. My feelings were very mixed. I missed him but didn't want to be disloyal to my mother.

One evening we were in the hotel room waiting for dad to get dressed to got to dinner. My sister said to my mum that she had forgotten something in the apartment and so they both went back for it. Dad came out of the bathroom naked except for a very small towel round his waist. His cock hung out below it and he saw me looking. He walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. His cock held the towel up and I remember laughing despite being really pissed off with his assumption that I would be interested after all that had happened. The truth was that I was, and I put his cock into my mouth for the first time. I remember getting a jaw ache as it was so big. I sucked on it and pulled on his balls, He was moaning softly...he then pulled me to my feet and said he wanted my mum back so that he could have me and gave me a very passionate kiss. I didn't know what to say and stood there. It wasn't about a minute after that that there was a knock on the door.

Mum and dad made up and we moved back to Harare. He and I started spending time together as he had an engineering company and I would go there after work and chat. If all the office staff had left we would end up having sex and then go for a drink at the local bar which was a block away. This happened for a out a year and then I decided that I wanted to go to university. He was pleased that i wanted to go but we both new that it would change everything.

In many way it did. His marriage to my mother didn't last and he met another woman and remarried. We still arrange to meet for drinks and most of the time took things further. I had a girlfriend at university and so there was pleanty of opportunities to meet. Later I lived all over Africa and Europe but still had a great relationship with him whenever we met.

hairymenlover
March 26th, 2007, 09:11 AM
My greatest Fantasy: An orgy with my hairy chubby dad, my zorro-like moustached uncle, my straight skinhead and extermely hairy friend and his thick-moustached uncle! No words needed!!!!!!

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=img011_1.jpg

HardOn
March 26th, 2007, 01:46 PM
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=img011_1.jpg

That is an awesome picture. And really sexy too.

uncutmuscleboston
March 26th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Great posting MUSCLEDAD4U

I enjoyed it very much and have no negative comments about you or your postings.

(of course I had my hand on my cock as I read it!!!)

keep them cumming! the stories I meant! ;-)

totalexposure84
March 26th, 2007, 09:39 PM
There was a link a few days ago to a comic/graphic story concerning father/son sex. It was one of the hottest items I have ever seen posted on this site. Unfortunately, I can't find it or remember what specific forum it was in. Anyone know? I think the guys posting here would love it.

you'll be wanting this link

Josman Art (http://www.josmanart.com/)

habercrasper
March 26th, 2007, 10:30 PM
very fascinating story. thanks for sharing it.
i was very interested in sex very young, and wished there were someone I could experience it with. a hot stepdad night have appealed to me...

Lancsdan
March 28th, 2007, 04:47 PM
The idea of father-son incest is really hot, but like others I've never actually fancied my own dad. I'm kinda glad tho, cos if you had a really hot dad it would be so hard to control your feelings as a teenager. Then again, even if my dad was actually hot I'm not sure I'd see it just because he's my dad. If I really wanted to fancy him, surely I would anyway.

Yes because heterosexual incest leading to offspring results in a high chance of having children with genetic deformalities due to the pairing of detrimental reccessive alleles. Therefore incest was made an illegal practice due to imbreds having such a high chance of deformality.

This isn't exactly true. Research shows that the chances of deformities in occasional cases of incest aren't significantly higher than average births. Only when it becomes widespread does it pose a significant risk to health. Historically, it seems unlikely that birth defects played a great role in making incest almost universally proscribed. Many animals naturally mate outside of family groups and its probable that human concepts of incest stem from an innate aversion to it. As societies developed, incest became a genuine taboo with various ideas around it.

Today the majority of people still find incest inherently wrong (for which, in many cases the Christian Church is responsible). That view's ok, because the vast majority of people would never actually commit it anyway (even if they fantasise about it). But it seems to me there is actually no feasible moral objection to consensual, majority-age incest.

An interesting example of culturally enforced father-son incest is the Etoro of (I think) Papua New Guinea. From about the age of 10 until late-teens the boy is expected to suck and swallow his dad's semen - almost daily in some cases - because it is believed to imbue him with masculinity. Sex with women among the Etoro is actually seen as emasculating, so it's kept to a minimum. (Sounds perfect!):D :sex:

RedRooster
March 28th, 2007, 09:26 PM
The idea of father-son incest is really hot...........

An interesting example of culturally enforced father-son incest is the Etoro of (I think) Papua New Guinea. From about the age of 10 until late-teens the boy is expected to suck and swallow his dad's semen - almost daily in some cases - because it is believed to imbue him with masculinity.

Lancsdan, are you serious? Where did you read New Guinea boys are traditionally encouraged to suck their Dad's penis to make them masculine or did you just make that up?

I've seen documentaries (which are no longer allowed to be shown in the U.S.) where certain tribes "right-to-passage" ceremony where young boys drink the semen of the elders of the tribe out of a Sacred Cup and than go off naked into the wilderness to survive for a certain length of time before returning to the tribe as a man.

But I've never ever heard of boys being made to suck their Dad's dick from a very young age until their late teens, unless you are talking about the old Greek's and Romans. Than again you could be referring to people of the Southern states of the United States hahaha

Gee aren't traditions great hahaha

Lancsdan
March 30th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I'm not making it up. The Etoro is only a small tribe of about 400 people, so it's not all people in Papua New Guinea. Type the name into Google and you'll find academic studies of it.

Just to be pedantic, incest was never condoned among the Greeks or Romans. In Ancient Greece pederasty was practiced between non-related men and teenagers, but sexual expression of it was later banned. The Romans never really condoned pederasty, but there was a culture of men who visited young male prostitutes, which was barely tolerated and when Emperors started having teenage male lovers there wasn't a lot they could do!

I don't know of any other culturally accepted incest, cept the southern states of course!

prgaman18
March 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
hi guys, I have always wanted to fool around with my dad. His cock is huge and he seems to show it off a lot when he pisses outside... I always catch a look. I also have had sex with my cousin who is about 7 years older than I. it was very hot

hairymenlover
March 31st, 2007, 08:57 AM
That is an awesome picture. And really sexy too.

Thank you very much!

northstarboi
March 31st, 2007, 05:35 PM
The thought of my own dad did arouse me when I was about 12-14, but I soon grew out of it.
But my there is a considerate age gap between me and my partner, and sometimes it is fun to play 'father and son' - just for some excitement in bed. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it - it's present in straight relationships also, as far as I can tell.

luminum
April 1st, 2007, 05:59 PM
I'm not making it up. The Etoro is only a small tribe of about 400 people, so it's not all people in Papua New Guinea. Type the name into Google and you'll find academic studies of it.

Just to be pedantic, incest was never condoned among the Greeks or Romans. In Ancient Greece pederasty was practiced between non-related men and teenagers, but sexual expression of it was later banned. The Romans never really condoned pederasty, but there was a culture of men who visited young male prostitutes, which was barely tolerated and when Emperors started having teenage male lovers there wasn't a lot they could do!

I don't know of any other culturally accepted incest, cept the southern states of course!I think you might have jumped the gun with the 'made to suck cock' part. They goal is to imbue the boys with semen, and nothign sexual is part of the relationship, unlike ancient Greco-Roman relationships. Usually, in the semen ritual, semen is placed onto a separate item (cup, bowl, etc.) and the boy must ingest it to become a man. A boy who wants to do this too often or develops faster than 'normal' is considered a witch who wishes to steal the vitality (which they believe semen is tied to in limited quantities) of the men.

Later on, the final ritual involves the young men and older men going off in seclusion for final insemination. I think it may involve felatio and sodomy, but I'm not sure.

KingofFaeries
April 2nd, 2007, 04:09 PM
I found a book in my school library that described this tribe. I can't member details or the name of the books but the info seems to go with my memories of it.

Lancsdan
April 2nd, 2007, 04:19 PM
Admittedly, I'm no expert - I'm only repeating what I've read. I can't be certain actual incestuous sex occurs between fathers and sons, but gay sex definitely happens.

I found this extract from a Utah State University site, so I guess it's pretty reliable.

(http://barney.usu.edu/~FATH6/sexminor.html)

Unlike that of most peoples of the world, the sexual life of the Etoro of New Guinea gives preference to homosexuality over heterosexuality, although the Etoro practice both. Like many contemporary Hindus, the Etoro believed that males were born with a fixed supply of semen. In the Etoro view of things, maturation for males required first by a mother and then with an older male mentor who taught them the secrets of religion, the skills of art, and the ways of warfare. For religious reasons, heterosexual intercourse was forbidden for as many as 260 days each year (295 by one report), but no such restrictions applied to homosexual relations. The Merind-anim The Merind-anim, neighbors of the Etoro, so preferred homosexuality, that they sustained their numbers only by adoption-through-capture of children into their society from neighboring tribes with whom they warred. The Azande Like the classic Greeks, the Azande of the Southern Sudan, expected homosexual relationships to supplement the normal practice of heterosexually based marriage. As have many peoples, the Azande practiced an age-based system of military service prior to marriage, in effect a form of universal military conscription based on age. During their period of military service, young warriors married boys who played the same roles as female wives played for older men. They provided their husbands with food and drink, brought firewood for their husbands fires, and shared their husbands beds at night. When the husbands grew older, they gave up their boy-wives and entered the heterosexual phase of their lives. In turn, their wife-apprentices graduated into warriorhood and took their own boy-brides.

luminum
April 2nd, 2007, 07:52 PM
Admittedly, I'm no expert - I'm only repeating what I've read. I can't be certain actual incestuous sex occurs between fathers and sons, but gay sex definitely happens.

I found this extract from a Utah State University site, so I guess it's pretty reliable.

(http://barney.usu.edu/%7EFATH6/sexminor.html)That's definitely drawing a destinction between sexual relationships (in the Azande) and omitting information about the context of the sexual activity in the Etoro. Whereas the Azande are using boys as repalcement wives, the Etoro inseminate boys because they believe it necessary to cause a boy to undergo puberty, not for sexual relationship-based pleasure.

Also, heterosexual activity is restricted to only a few choice occasions. Because the Etoro believe that men only have a limited amount of semen and because they believe that semen is tied to lifeforce, over insemination also means that a man will be brought closer to death. Therefore, heterosexuality for the purpose of mating is reduced to when it is absolutely necessary. Insemenation of young males is also viewed in the same way, with insemenation being a detrimental but necessary process.

There are restrictions on homosexual activity in the context of insemination rituals because a desire for more than what is given or proferred during a ritual marks one as a succubus-like witch.

But this is completely getting off topic.

Father-Son incest...go.

RedRooster
April 3rd, 2007, 11:37 AM

(http://barney.usu.edu/~FATH6/sexminor.html)

Thanks Lancsdan for the research, WOW what an educational ride this has been. Aren't cultural differences amazing?

KingofFaeries
April 3rd, 2007, 05:31 PM
very interesting

bigcock692
April 30th, 2007, 10:50 AM
My dad and I play around all the time. Althought the other day he forced me to make out with him. I think that is going to far

RedRooster
May 1st, 2007, 04:09 AM
My dad and I play around all the time. Althought the other day he forced me to make out with him. I think that is going to far

Its funny you should mention you don't mind playing around (whatever that means exactly) but you don't want to kiss.

I find that interesting because I have gone to bed with Straight boys and they have told me the same thing. They don't mind doing 69 and they will put their legs in the air and let me fuck them, but if you go to kiss them that makes them Gay.

I just don't get it

danny456
May 1st, 2007, 06:13 PM
Redrooster - so you suck their cock, they suck yours and you can fuck them but they don't kiss ... enjpy it while it lasts!!

totalexposure84
May 1st, 2007, 09:03 PM

it's a hot fantasy- but in real life- that's sick.

how old are you?

jdoonan
May 2nd, 2007, 04:26 AM
id have sex with somebody elses dad but not with my own but i did see my dads ass before and it still haunts me

jimm22
May 2nd, 2007, 08:48 AM

I though he was being sarcastic??????? ;) then again maybe not????

WIZZARD101
May 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM
i have two sones and could never even consider having sex with them, but the fatasy of watching someone else is a huge turn on

luminum
May 7th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Its funny you should mention you don't mind playing around (whatever that means exactly) but you don't want to kiss.

I find that interesting because I have gone to bed with Straight boys and they have told me the same thing. They don't mind doing 69 and they will put their legs in the air and let me fuck them, but if you go to kiss them that makes them Gay.

I just don't get itI think many people consider kissing to be less about sexual fulfillment and more about emotional fulfillment, so many times kissing is associate wanting to kiss as being emotional. So 'straight' guys may consider themselves straight despite havign gay sex, since it's just about feeling good. But they probably consider kissing to be 'gay'.

bigbloke
October 5th, 2007, 08:45 AM
I used to fuck my Dad's red leather slippers that I had a fetish about. I used to shoot my load into them.

RedRooster
October 5th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I used to fuck my Dad's red leather slippers that I had a fetish about. I used to shoot my load into them.

I don't know why but I find that hilarious, I think I laughed for 5 minutes after reading what you wrote about fucking your Dad's slippers.

I'm not trying to be insulting, it just struck me as being funny that's all.

RancorNV thinks its disgusting and maybe for him he can't get it in his mind how anyone could find fucking a pair of slippers erotic, but you know what Bigbloke I've read and seen some other fetishes that sound and appear to be a lot worse and truly ARE disgusting.

If the feel of leather on your hard cock gets you off while fucking You go for it and don't worry about what others think. No matter what there is Always going to be someone who will disagree with you.

superboypr
October 13th, 2007, 12:41 PM
One time I had a shower with my dad. I was like 13 or 14. He started to jack me off and then he suck me. I did the same to him. It was awesome.

My first time was with this friend of my father. We did it in front of him and he joined us an he also fuck me.

I'm not lying.

CoolguyAT
October 13th, 2007, 09:33 PM
When I was younger and up until I went to college I did have fantasies about my Dad......but I don't now. Ever since I started looking at gay porn and having sex with other men I don't think about my Dad at all anymore in that type of way.

However the whole role playing of Daddy/son does turn me on and I do have a soft spot for hot daddies! :)

bennoda56
October 17th, 2007, 02:53 PM
i remember me and my uncle, Every couple of nights id go round cause i was bored and my aunt would be out playing bingo, so whenever we had the chance me and him would be fucking everywhere.

He still calls me to go for a drink and stuff but all we did for the last 6 months was make out and shit like that.

But on the plus side my BF looks exactly like him lmao.

toaster72
October 25th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I think sex between a father and his son can be an incredible bonding experience. It's an opportunity for a son to learn about the male body and to form a relationship at a stronger level.

It did not happen to be, but I would have loved the relationship. I have talked to many men who have had this type of relationship. All of them have similar stories where it was a one or two time even that usually was a form of mutual masturbation. Everyone tells me how it was a very exciting and almost a rite of passage into manhood. None of these guys would never talk about it openly because of the taboo nature, but the are always very grateful for the experience and look fondly at it. I think we only hear about the abuse and misconduct, and we are not aware of just how common the positive experience are.

britneytoxicc
December 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
dammmm so hot...im gettin hard just reading these

RedRooster
December 8th, 2007, 01:31 PM
I've never had any sexual desires for my dad, however my younger brothers and I have given the term, "brotherly love" a whole new meaning.(*8*)

britneytoxicc
December 8th, 2007, 04:44 PM
^^^^elaborate please!:D;)

ClientFan
December 11th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hot topic. I personally think that if this type of incest is practised to any kind of consensual, non-abusive degree, then there must be some kind of cultural/conditioning factor behind it. I don't fancy my biological father in the slightest and had no such leanings growing up, but now that I am a 'grown up' and understand the attraction and emotional satisfaction of sex, I wish I did have a biological father who I fancied and had an active sex life with.

silverfoxbear
December 20th, 2007, 02:10 AM
if anyone has grandpa/grandson stories, that really turns me on

Ask Matthew
January 3rd, 2008, 06:52 AM
Wow, Iv Thought About It But I Have Never Done It :D

experiancedwanker
January 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
only once thought about father-son. came out of the shower with a semi hard, and thought of letting him see me. just in time i remembered that he was homophobic :S
done plenty of stuff with my younger brother though (still do). I think it's a great way to experiment and gain experiance in a safe enviroment.

tea123456
January 3rd, 2008, 09:21 PM
IN MY OPINION, sex with family/relatives disgust me extremely, and i think it is unfortunate that the majority of the responses disagree with me.

rulis69
January 4th, 2008, 02:02 AM
ill admit that i HAVE thought of touching my dad... once, when i was like 9... i saw him sleeping on his bed on a hot summer night, and he was naked.. he had an erection and i could see it cuz he was sleeping butt down... ever since then, i would just want to touch that long cock of his....

but i did get to fool around with my uncle... he is older than me... and i just love to touch him and tease his dick!! ohh man... im gettin hard just thinkin bout him...

and yes... i have also fantasized bout my old high school teachers.... and some of my friend's dads... idk... i just have a thing for daddy's cocks!!!

RedRooster
January 4th, 2008, 03:34 AM
only once thought about father-son. came out of the shower with a semi hard, and thought of letting him see me. just in time i remembered that he was homophobic :S
done plenty of stuff with my younger brother though (still do). I think it's a great way to experiment and gain experiance in a safe enviroment.

Never thought about my dad either, however like you my two younger brothers and I fooled around a lot. I also have two older brothers but we never fooled around or even thought about it.

The point is, the secret my two younger brothers and I shared has caused a bond so strong between us I can't even think of any words to describe how close we are.

It all started when my one younger brother Skip had his hand inside my underwear while I was sleeping and I woke up with an incredible hard-on while he was stroking my young dick..........it was awesome!

But as soon as Skip realized I woke up He took off back into his bed and went to sleep and there I was with my young hard throbbing dick trying to go back to sleep, it was very frustrating to say the least.

As time went on he didn't take off for his bed when I woke and that's when things really got horny and steamy at night...........you know what I mean ;)

I'll tell you, there is nothing better than to wake up with someone stroking your hard dick or sucking on it when you first wake; it give a whole new meaning to "morning hard-on". :bj:

LukitaS
January 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Any website to see photos o videos on this issue?? I have already seen schoolboy secrets.but..is there any other to see freely?

Cher
January 7th, 2008, 12:12 PM
lol i wanted to fuck/fool around with my dad so bad since i was 7

Cher
January 7th, 2008, 12:13 PM
IN MY OPINION, sex with family/relatives disgust me extremely, and i think it is unfortunate that the majority of the responses disagree with me.

if u dont like it too fucking bad.. this is a no flame zone anyway

Ballbuster
January 7th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't really call my father "hot" or "sexy", but I just have this obssession with wanting to see him naked, blow him, give him a hand job, have him see me naked, and do those things to me. The closest I've come is last summer, when I stayed at his house for a night, we woke up in the morning, I passed him while he was on his way to the bathroom, and he had morning wodd, in his red briefs. I didn't stare at it too long, only a second or two so as not to attract his attention, and it was dark, so I didn't get to see to much, but I could tell it was poking out, at least 4 or 5 inches. I've tried, and will continue trying, to see him naked, but I don't know if I ever will. Also, this might not belong here, but I have another obssession, which is I really really REALLY want to kick my dad in the testicles. I can't explain why, just like wanted to get sexual with him, but I really want to. I think it has to do with busting the balls that created you, or something like that. If you want to chat more about either subject, just PM me your screenname or Yahoo!, or email address, or ask me for mine.

dadsloverboi69
January 8th, 2008, 01:47 PM
My dad and i always have sex

I love when he shoves that fat cock inside my skinny ass. And my dad and i lock eyes while I'm bouncing up and down

Sometimes my ass squirts some kind of liquid on my dad's cock and i lick it off

TygreBryte
January 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I though he was being sarcastic??????? ;) then again maybe not????

Maybe it's the "Force" part.

Cher
January 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
its a hot fantasy.. either way

bigdaddyfun
February 19th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I believe that the idea of intimacy between a younger guy and an older guy is fine as long as it is not the persons actual father. If an 18 year old (who is legal) is turned on by sleeping with men twenty to thirty years older (and vise versa) a 'fantasy" father/son relationship would be hot. There are daddy-son pics and clips on every website, you all look at them, and you all get turned on. but none of that is real sex between parent and child, its simply a representation fantasy-ITS PORN PEOPLE. Men crave different things, we all have secret fetishes, if it turns you on, Go for it and have a blast, I wish i could find a daddy sometimes too! As for real parent child sex, thats just disturbing and proven to have horrible effects on the children's mental state.

PurpleBear
February 23rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
I didn't know what thread to post this in but I'm sure we'll survive. I want to get this out while the details are still fresh.

He isn't my real dad but I am really attracted to my step-father.

I woke up earlier than usually and decided I'd drive down to my mom's for a visit. When I got there, no one was there but him. I'm familiar with his morning routine enough to know that he'd soon be getting naked in the bathroom and possible rubbing one out. There's a crack between the door and the seal that's wide enough to see into the bathroom. If he stands close enough to the sink and he is naked, I'll usually get some cock action.

So he finally goes into the bathroom and I quickly trail as I hear the door close. I look into the crack and he's already got his pants down off and is in front of the sink. His crotch was pretty much in full view while he was brushing his teeth. After he finished, he stood there for a couple seconds and then he started touch his cock. He rubbed up and down with the palm of his hand and then pulled his foreskin back and forth. I knew he was about to jerk off but then he pulled away and I heard the shower go on. I knew he was going to jerk off and I thought my fun was over or I'd at least have to wait until he got out to dry off to catch anymore glimpses of him.

I went between reading the newspaper and standing by the door listening to what was going on. I could hear him moaning with pleasure and it made me even more excited. He's moans seemed to get louder and louder so I figured he was about to cum but it went on for a few minutes. I stood next to the door and then I heard a couple of phrases come out of his mouth I never thought I'd hear coming from this masculine, straight man's, man..."Yeah, get it in that fucking asshole. Yeah, deeper. Mmmm...Yeah, right in that butthole." Soon after, he moaned louder than ever (probably cumming) sprayed around and turned the shower off.

Not a really hot story but just hearing him utter what I though I'd never hear in my life really turned me on. It is only one experience but it kind of made me second guess his sexuality. It doesn't really matter either way as it'll be a hot memory. *|*

gayboy2009
February 26th, 2008, 04:43 PM
i want to have sex with my step dad he is really fit andi have seen him naked lots a times i hav played with his cock and balls while he was pisst and a slepp

This Is Hardcore
March 1st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Never been interested in doing anything with my dad, that's a total turn off for me, BUT I am really turned on by the thought of other fathers and sons having sex - for example in the Josman cartoons.

wilberoodles
March 2nd, 2008, 12:54 PM
I am 20 and my dad and I have been naturists forever. Mom died when I was 4 so I don't really remember her. My dad and I live in the country on 45 acres, mostly wooded with a 1 acre pond. Every summer we would go swimming naked, and he would sunbath nude all the time. We always saw each other naked and it was not big deal. Most of the time we would walk around the house nude or only with underwear.

When I was 12 things started to change, I could not take my eyes off his dick. One afternoon, after a swim he was laying spread eagle sunbathing as he has done a million times before, and was dozing off as usual, My heart was racing, and I just lay there about 5 feet from him and stared at his dick for almost an hour, I wanted to touch it, to feel it, to see him with a hard-on. Nothing happed that day, but every time we swam, I could not wait for him to lay out. Fianlly when I was 13 I could not stand it any more, I got up the nerve to fondle him as he lay there. He was startled at first, and pulled away, after we talked for a long and I explaine dhow I wanted to see him hard, after a time he agreed to let me see him hard. I started to masturbate right there, then he did. After that it just became a natural thing for us to do from time to time. We still watch each other till this day. I really enjoy it.

jaxon29
March 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
Teens have so many questions and hear so mych misinformation as they develop and hit puberty. Sex is natural and their dads should talk to them about masturbating and how natural it is. Forget all those old wives tales and crap the churches tell everybody. Dads could even show their sons how to do it, although boys just naturally know how to stroke themselves. A tube of good lube and it could be a good bonding activity.

Green_Man_007
March 6th, 2008, 03:54 AM
I didn't know what thread to post this in but I'm sure we'll survive. I want to get this out while the details are still fresh.

He isn't my real dad but I am really attracted to my step-father.

I woke up earlier than usually and decided I'd drive down to my mom's for a visit. When I got there, no one was there but him. I'm familiar with his morning routine enough to know that he'd soon be getting naked in the bathroom and possible rubbing one out. There's a crack between the door and the seal that's wide enough to see into the bathroom. If he stands close enough to the sink and he is naked, I'll usually get some cock action.

So he finally goes into the bathroom and I quickly trail as I hear the door close. I look into the crack and he's already got his pants down off and is in front of the sink. His crotch was pretty much in full view while he was brushing his teeth. After he finished, he stood there for a couple seconds and then he started touch his cock. He rubbed up and down with the palm of his hand and then pulled his foreskin back and forth. I knew he was about to jerk off but then he pulled away and I heard the shower go on. I knew he was going to jerk off and I thought my fun was over or I'd at least have to wait until he got out to dry off to catch anymore glimpses of him.

I went between reading the newspaper and standing by the door listening to what was going on. I could hear him moaning with pleasure and it made me even more excited. He's moans seemed to get louder and louder so I figured he was about to cum but it went on for a few minutes. I stood next to the door and then I heard a couple of phrases come out of his mouth I never thought I'd hear coming from this masculine, straight man's, man..."Yeah, get it in that fucking asshole. Yeah, deeper. Mmmm...Yeah, right in that butthole." Soon after, he moaned louder than ever (probably cumming) sprayed around and turned the shower off.

Not a really hot story but just hearing him utter what I though I'd never hear in my life really turned me on. It is only one experience but it kind of made me second guess his sexuality. It doesn't really matter either way as it'll be a hot memory. *|*

You do know you can embellish here, don't you? Kind of like, "I fucked my P.E. teacher for an 'A' in jogging class," or, "I seduced my Dad and blackmailed him for a new car."

It's YOUR reality. Visualize something, and make it happen.

(Damn --- I'm a little drunk right now. Too bad my own Dad's not a hottie, because I'm going to have to invent gorgeous uncles.)

GoodMusician
March 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I guess this coutns but I've always wanted to have sex with my best friends father... man he's hot... 6' 3. Great body. Kinda has a superman look and a soft voice... intelligent... oooh man...

And in a way he's like my adoptive father. My real dad died when I was 5 and my stepfather and I aren't close.

But my best friends family kinda... adopted me in a sense so... and everyone knows I have the hots for his dad...

It got a bit awkward once when he joked over some pictures of my friend when he was younger, holding a firemans hose...

Apparently my friends mother asked how big I was down there, and he had to tell her... and she must have told him because... well... to quote his dad...

"Hmm... you must be use to him holding a big hose."

I remember looking at him, absolutely perplexed... then going completely blush red. He laughed so hard...

I got so hard... LOL!

I know... my friend did things with his dad...years ago..

and he and I talked about it... briefly...

It's like the oidepus complex... how boys fantasize about marrying their mothers...

Well, it only makes sense that the same exists but in the opposite context...and both he and I agreed and found that we both had the same feelings. My father was my world until he died... I didn't fantasize about him sexually... but he was my world.

RedRooster
March 8th, 2008, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=GoodMusician;3730105] I've always wanted to have sex with my best friends father... man he's hot...

And in a way he's like my adoptive father.....

I know... my friend did things with his dad...years ago..and he and I talked about it... briefly...QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean, I had a great sexual experience with my best friend's dad too. Growing up I could talk to my friend's dad about anything and a lot of times the way he would talk openly and honestly would stimulate my young Libido.

He took us camping and fishing, we went to museums and out to eat and all kinds of stuff, he was an all around good guy and more like one of us than someone's dad.

Srappy2
March 10th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Any website to see photos o videos on this issue?? I have already seen schoolboy secrets.but..is there any other to see freely?

hot dude do you have a link to this vid?*|*

hardsean
March 12th, 2008, 04:05 PM
I like the idea of younger and older, but the real dad-son thing is an absolute turn off.

gayboy2009
March 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
i cumed on my dads balls last night and licked all my cum of then give him a bj while he was pisst out of his head and dose not remeber anything

Phantomfrk
March 15th, 2008, 07:16 PM

The way I view Father-Son incest, or why gay people are turned on by the idea is usually becuase they want acceptance. Most from guys who are not out to their parents want to imagine themselves with their father becuase then they will know they are accepted. I am not saying this is true for everybody but mostly everybody i have meet were turned on by father figures for this reason.

69withme
March 26th, 2008, 10:46 PM

The post from hekiss22 and RedRooster's angry dog analogy remind me of my own experience. I was repeatedly molested by an older sibling beginning at age 12. It was probably the only time in my life that my brother paid any attention to me or acted as if he liked me. His sudden interest seemed odd, especially since it involved sex. Eventually I began to avoid him because the sexual activity didn't "feel right." It was totally new to me, and I didn't understand what was happening.

My brother reacted to the rejection with increasing hostility towards me. Our relationship became so strained that he and I are now totally estranged. It was many years after the molestation when I figured out that my brother is a very domineering and controlling person. Throughout his life, he has routinely punished anyone who doesn't let him have his way.

I was not my brother's only victim. I know of at least one case where he was asked to leave a job because he molested a boy in a work setting. A few years after that, my brother moved to another state, apparently in the hope that he could leave his reputation behind.

When sex involves people from the same family unit and when one of them is underage, the dynamics can get very complicated. To make matters worse, my family was very dysfunctional. My father was a homophobic, alcoholic, mean-spirited, hot-tempered asshole. My brother fits the classic definition of a pedophile--an adult who manipulates a child into sexual situations for his own gratification without regard to the child's welfare.

In contrast, the posts in this thread have confirmed my suspicions that there have been countless experiences between men and boys, fathers and sons, brothers, etc. that were positive, healthy, enjoyable, and consensual. Many of the real-life accounts presented here are remarkably similar to my own fantasies. My favorite pipe dream involves a boy experiencing his sexual awakening through the loving touch and guidance of his father (or another male who he can trust and who truly cares about him). The seduction stories (either real-life or make believe) are particularly erotic, especially when the son seduces the father.

The ancient Greeks understood these things. Back then, nobody thought of encounters between men and boys as rape, perversion, or sexual sickness. In fact, it was considered a noble and honorable thing. Contemporary views of morality, sexual conduct, and the legal term "age of consent" fail to account for the fact that sexual attraction to the same gender (regardless of age, relationship, etc.) is part of nature. The father-son incestuous relationship reflects a primal instinct to bond with a male (parent or child) through intimacy, affection, etc. That's the way the Creator made us, and modern laws and belief systems defy that. I regret that I was deprived of that precious rite of manhood during my youth.

Although gay incest is a very sensitive subject, it also appears to be of great interest. I hope more guys will share their experiences with us.

dkuk
March 27th, 2008, 12:25 AM
here's alittle clip from a porno thats kinda sexy, obviously they arent real father & son but still sexy!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/100128145/birds_bees.wmv

got the clip from here:

http://gayscotsman.blogspot.com/

a great blog for sexy clips!!

snapcat
March 27th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Of course this topic remains a sensitive one, even for the fetish community.

It should be pointed out for the folks here who are not members of the fetish community, that this fetish is largely one of fantasy. In other words, it's the stuff of fiction - such as the stories over at www.nifty.org.

Nonconsensual sex, even in the fetish community, remains a no-no. That's why "safe words" are built in to role-playing and other related activities.

I'm not sure why this fetish has had such an enduring following - I'm not a psychologist.

But I just thought that it was worth pointing this out at this point.

tigerfan
March 28th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks DKUK

georgedwchub
March 29th, 2008, 04:33 PM
i have always wanted to fuck my dad hes a hot muscular hairy man. i used to live with him and when i did i remember that his shower was just covered by glass and that was his favorite place to jack off. so whenever i would notice him getting hard before a shower i would just open his bathroom door a little bit and watch him stroke his beautiful cock. he liked to finger his hole when he beat his meat but i just figured it helped him get of. but then one day i found his stash of bisexual and gay porn and his bondage gear and his various vibrators. i have been fantasizing about him ever since.

Mikiki
March 30th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Very well put Sunbuns99

cub4daddy
July 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
Back in Highschool, all of my friends had HOT dads. My stepdad was hot, but my real dad, no.

I guess I find my step dad hot because he, to me, was never a father, he was rude, inconsiderate, and kind of homophobic.

But he had the nicest ass, hottest dick, and the softest balls.

dallsboy
July 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Anyone in the DFW area into incest with their real sons, leagal of course.

dylan265
July 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
is incest ever legal???

marleyisalegend
July 25th, 2008, 03:17 PM
is incest ever legal???

I think he meant "legal age".

pinoy-pride
July 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM
hahaha,sorry, that made me laugh.....

cynicus
July 25th, 2008, 03:29 PM
What is "leagal"? Maybe yoy guys are on the wrong track here.

Ramindra
July 25th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Where's the vomit smiley when you need it?

WIZZARD101
July 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM
groos. I have never thought of my sons in that way, now some of thier friends yes, but them????? no way

mattg88
July 26th, 2008, 11:55 PM
groos. I have never thought of my sons in that way, now some of thier friends yes, but them????? no way

hahaha, thats still pretty hot!:-)

wetboxersguy
July 27th, 2008, 02:21 AM

so did you mess up with your sons' buddies? do tell pls *|*

itunes1000
July 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
i have sucked my friends dad

Give-It-2Me
July 27th, 2008, 08:38 PM

who hasn't

Storybook_Man
July 27th, 2008, 10:10 PM
me! haha damn!

NickInSJ
July 28th, 2008, 07:44 AM

...dayum! Where can I rent a son for the day. A hot BJ from you sounds nice about now!!

Srappy2
July 28th, 2008, 10:13 AM
sucked my bro and dad

tuhermano
July 28th, 2008, 12:07 PM
my bro sucked me

cumboy22
August 3rd, 2008, 07:09 AM
^
hotness!

dallsboy
August 3rd, 2008, 07:10 AM
Very hot indeed!

Lovefurypassionenergy
August 3rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
Heatstroke:badgrin: I walked in on my dad sucking my best friend...

masterbaker
August 3rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
I've been sucking my uncle since I was 12 when he caught me sucking his son.

Taltos_night
August 3rd, 2008, 09:25 PM
i want thios to happen to me why cant i get me some

Glafna
August 3rd, 2008, 09:40 PM
I've been sucking my uncle since I was 12 when he caught me sucking his son.

That, in my opinion, is WAY too young to be doing that kind of stuff.

levisboi
August 3rd, 2008, 10:46 PM
hi ,just new to this forum and been reading around a few of the threads.This one stuck in my mind so i thought i might convey my experience as i have never discussed it (and probably never will) with anyone directly in my life.
At about age 9 or 10,im not exactly sure i had several experiences with my father,i must say from the start that i think it occured primarily because i encouraged him,perhaps in an unknowing ,naive way but never the less it was me who i guess primarily out of curiosity made myself available to him.
As i remember it began when i was taking a shower and he came into the bathroom,we were talking thru the shower curtain and i stuck my head out from behind the curtain to continue talking to him.I guess my penis must have been pressed up against the curtain also because as he left the bathroom my dad grabbed it thru the curtain and commented on how my "prawn" was getting bigger.It was over in seconds and i think quite unintentional on his part,it was more about how i reacted.This seemingly innocent jesture sent what felt like a bolt of lightning thru my body that felt wonderful to me which i guess now was the beginning of my sexual awakening.From that point on i lived for him to do it again to me, so much so that i would wait until my mum and sisters were out and it was just him & i at home before i would hit the shower praying he would come into the bathroom.I recall being dissapointed several times that he didnt come in, and when he did i would make sure i pressed myself up against the shower curtain hoping he would grab me again.
Eventually it did happen again, im not sure how long it took,but i guess from his point of view it would have been obvious what i was wanting so god knows what was going thru his head. Anyway when he grabbed me thru the curtain again i was in heaven,and this time he didnt let go for a long while and when he did before i could be too disappointed the curtain drew back and he stepped into the shower with me .I think this was the first time i had seen my father upclose and naked and i was totally in awe of his penis, i recall that initially i just played with his cock which was at my eye level, the water from the shower blocking my eyes.Then i remember him taking my cock in his mouth which was the most wonderous sensation at the time,then as he stood up again i tried it on him in return as he fondled my cock.I think that he came but as most of it was washed away with the shower water i remember realising that something unusual had happened but not sure what.
Then as quickly as it began it was over,i think i had a genuine crush on my dad there for a while, we had a few other similar experiences but again i was dissapointed many times when he didnt even come in when i was showering.
We did have a few different experiences mstly after showering when we were home alone but only 3 or 4 that i remember.
i think i must have got over my initial infatuation and stopped persuing him and he never forced me to do anything so it stopped quite naturally, i guess it went on over about 6 months and i would guess my dad hopes that i dont remember any of it, i would never remind him anyway there is no reason to nowadays.
i dont think my dad was a paedophile ,i dont really see it as natural. i just see it as the beginning of my sexuality.so can any 1 else relate to my experience??

August 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
When I was a sophomore I had been dating the same girl since jr high. My single dad was always warning me about not knocking her up and he told me if I got horny to go to a prostitute and get my rocks off there. He offered to pay for the hooker and put some cash where I would be able to take it anytime I wanted to go see the hooker. On my 16th birthday he told me he had special plans for the evening and that I wouldnt be able to see my friends until we were done. We got into his car and he drove me to Richardson to a woman's house. She opened the door and invited us in and led us to the bedroom. I turned to him after we entered the room and he said, "son there are some things that I want you to learn to do the right way and I dont want anyone to mislead you. So I am going to stay here with you while you and Barb get down to business. Don't be embarrassed just pay attention and we will lead you thru this. Now take off your clothes." I hesitated so he said, "like this" and he started undressing himself. Of course I had seen him naked many times at the gym and camping and such. He just started taking off his clothes and draping them over a chair and then reached to pull my shirt over my head. I told him that I could do it by myself and I started taking off everything and placing them on the same chair. Barb had pulled back the sheets and dropped her panties. She got into the bed wearing only a see thru top and waited for me to join her. She moved to the far side as I climbed into the bed. I was already getting an erection but didnt really know what to do. I crawled over to her and had my face coming up to her lipse which were pursed ready to kiss me. Then I felt my dad get onto the bed and lay next to us. Barb put her hands on my cock and rubbed it gently until I thought I was gonna explode. Then my dad tore open a condom and said, "son you are to use one of these everytime you have sex with a girl until you get married. What you do then is your own business. now face this way and let me put this on so that you know perfectly well how to do it. You have to be able to do this in a few seconds and even in the dark if need be." I reluctantly sat so that my back and elbows were over Barb's legs and I felt my cock head get wet as my dad carefully placed the condom right over the top of the slit. He lifted it once or twice to center it and then he pressed his fingers around the band unrolling it down the length of my cock and some of it got caught in my hairs and he rolled it back up a bit pulling some of them out involuntarily. He told me to feel it with my hand and see what a rubber felt like and to see how slick it felt. He asked if it felt too tight and explained that it might take a little getting used to but that it was the most important thing I could remember to do before having sex. Barb was spreading her legs and putting some sort of clear jelly in her hole. She put her feet up on the mattress with her knees spread apart and helped me slide my dick into her warm moist pussy. My dad laid there with a hard on I had never seen before. He moved close enough to put his hand on my ass and lovingly ran his hand up and down my thighs and ass telling em to take it slow and enjoy it. It felt so good to be in that pussy but you can also imagine that I felt weird having my dad there and not knowing anything more about this woman than her name and her pussy. Dad pushed my ass in deeper a few times as I was adjusting to being in a sexual act. He told me to swivel my hips around and dig my dick in deep to get a clearer picture of just how good a pussy could feel. Barb pulled her top completely off and pressed her tits against the sides of my face as I pumped away at her and sometimes relaxed onto her to better catch my breath and balance myself on my elbows and hands. As I started to come she ground up into me and rubbed our groins tighter together. Dad pushed my ass so hard that I thought I would pop my dick clear out of her back. He was beating himself off with his free hand and telling me to go for it until I had nothing left to come out. Then he assked Barb if she could help him out. She took his dick into her hand and was yanking it until I got off of her and rolled to the edge of the bed. She then leaned down and sucked my dad's cock. He was whimpering and pumping into her mouth. I will never forget the expression of release he had on his face as he came in her mouth. He was holding her head and spurting time after time. She didnt gag or anything but accepted it like she was slurping a glass of sweet tea.
When we were both done I slid off the condom and asked what to do with it. He said to come with him and he took me into the bathroom and wrapped it in some toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet. I asked if that was good for the environment and he said to always destroy the evidence and flush away any DNA someone might use against you. Then he turned on the sink and grabbed a few washrags. He handed me one and started cleaning himself off with the other one. We then went back to the bedroom and started to re-dress. He asked if I had any questions for Barb or of him before we left. I stupidly asked how much it cost. He laughed and said that that had already been taken care of and winked at Barb who smiled back. She told me that I was welcome to come back anytime I felt the need and that she knew some younger girls who did the same kinda work if that was important to me.
We let ourselves out of the house and as we were driving back to town dad told me that he was proud of me and that now that I was experienced I should take care of such things by myself and that the money would always be available in the regular hiding place. I thanked him for the birthday present but told him that in the future his birthday pats for me should be on the outside of my clothing and that it was just too personal to have him ever touch me again when I was naked. He agreed and stated that he was only trying to do his fatherly duty and that men in some other cultures often help the boys learn about sex and that some cultures even keep all of the women in one household and all of the men share another building and that you only have sex when you are trying to get your wife pregnant. The women all live in one building to help each other when they are having their periods and stuff. Teen agers all over the world have sex in the woods where they sneak off to satisfy their hormones. but that here in Dallas we have to be more civilized even if that means driving to Richardson.

pallenk
August 6th, 2008, 01:11 AM
this is kind of off topic. those stories on nifty. are they legal? is that stuff considered child porn? i mean they are written by people over 18, but some of the characters and situations happens when they are younger. the idea of an incest fantasy is a turn on. but, i would or could have sex with a family member. i guess if i thought they were hot. but, dad is not. haha.

KooKss
August 10th, 2008, 04:27 AM
hi ,just new to this forum and been reading around a few of the threads.This one stuck in my mind so i thought i might convey my experience as i have never discussed it (and probably never will) with anyone directly in my life.
At about age 9 or 10,im not exactly sure i had several experiences with my father,i must say from the start that i think it occured primarily because i encouraged him,perhaps in an unknowing ,naive way but never the less it was me who i guess primarily out of curiosity made myself available to him.
As i remember it began when i was taking a shower and he came into the bathroom,we were talking thru the shower curtain and i stuck my head out from behind the curtain to continue talking to him.I guess my penis must have been pressed up against the curtain also because as he left the bathroom my dad grabbed it thru the curtain and commented on how my "prawn" was getting bigger.It was over in seconds and i think quite unintentional on his part,it was more about how i reacted.This seemingly innocent jesture sent what felt like a bolt of lightning thru my body that felt wonderful to me which i guess now was the beginning of my sexual awakening.From that point on i lived for him to do it again to me, so much so that i would wait until my mum and sisters were out and it was just him & i at home before i would hit the shower praying he would come into the bathroom.I recall being dissapointed several times that he didnt come in, and when he did i would make sure i pressed myself up against the shower curtain hoping he would grab me again.
Eventually it did happen again, im not sure how long it took,but i guess from his point of view it would have been obvious what i was wanting so god knows what was going thru his head. Anyway when he grabbed me thru the curtain again i was in heaven,and this time he didnt let go for a long while and when he did before i could be too disappointed the curtain drew back and he stepped into the shower with me .I think this was the first time i had seen my father upclose and naked and i was totally in awe of his penis, i recall that initially i just played with his cock which was at my eye level, the water from the shower blocking my eyes.Then i remember him taking my cock in his mouth which was the most wonderous sensation at the time,then as he stood up again i tried it on him in return as he fondled my cock.I think that he came but as most of it was washed away with the shower water i remember realising that something unusual had happened but not sure what.
Then as quickly as it began it was over,i think i had a genuine crush on my dad there for a while, we had a few other similar experiences but again i was dissapointed many times when he didnt even come in when i was showering.
We did have a few different experiences mstly after showering when we were home alone but only 3 or 4 that i remember.
i think i must have got over my initial infatuation and stopped persuing him and he never forced me to do anything so it stopped quite naturally, i guess it went on over about 6 months and i would guess my dad hopes that i dont remember any of it, i would never remind him anyway there is no reason to nowadays.
i dont think my dad was a paedophile ,i dont really see it as natural. i just see it as the beginning of my sexuality.so can any 1 else relate to my experience??

this is sooooooooooo hot!

dallsboy
August 10th, 2008, 07:20 AM

This is very very very hot!..|

dallsboy
August 13th, 2008, 01:57 PM
When I was a sophomore I had been dating the same girl since jr high. My single dad was always warning me about not knocking her up and he told me if I got horny to go to a prostitute and get my rocks off there. He offered to pay for the hooker and put some cash where I would be able to take it anytime I wanted to go see the hooker. On my 16th birthday he told me he had special plans for the evening and that I wouldnt be able to see my friends until we were done. We got into his car and he drove me to Richardson to a woman's house. She opened the door and invited us in and led us to the bedroom. I turned to him after we entered the room and he said, "son there are some things that I want you to learn to do the right way and I dont want anyone to mislead you. So I am going to stay here with you while you and Barb get down to business. Don't be embarrassed just pay attention and we will lead you thru this. Now take off your clothes." I hesitated so he said, "like this" and he started undressing himself. Of course I had seen him naked many times at the gym and camping and such. He just started taking off his clothes and draping them over a chair and then reached to pull my shirt over my head. I told him that I could do it by myself and I started taking off everything and placing them on the same chair. Barb had pulled back the sheets and dropped her panties. She got into the bed wearing only a see thru top and waited for me to join her. She moved to the far side as I climbed into the bed. I was already getting an erection but didnt really know what to do. I crawled over to her and had my face coming up to her lipse which were pursed ready to kiss me. Then I felt my dad get onto the bed and lay next to us. Barb put her hands on my cock and rubbed it gently until I thought I was gonna explode. Then my dad tore open a condom and said, "son you are to use one of these everytime you have sex with a girl until you get married. What you do then is your own business. now face this way and let me put this on so that you know perfectly well how to do it. You have to be able to do this in a few seconds and even in the dark if need be." I reluctantly sat so that my back and elbows were over Barb's legs and I felt my cock head get wet as my dad carefully placed the condom right over the top of the slit. He lifted it once or twice to center it and then he pressed his fingers around the band unrolling it down the length of my cock and some of it got caught in my hairs and he rolled it back up a bit pulling some of them out involuntarily. He told me to feel it with my hand and see what a rubber felt like and to see how slick it felt. He asked if it felt too tight and explained that it might take a little getting used to but that it was the most important thing I could remember to do before having sex. Barb was spreading her legs and putting some sort of clear jelly in her hole. She put her feet up on the mattress with her knees spread apart and helped me slide my dick into her warm moist pussy. My dad laid there with a hard on I had never seen before. He moved close enough to put his hand on my ass and lovingly ran his hand up and down my thighs and ass telling em to take it slow and enjoy it. It felt so good to be in that pussy but you can also imagine that I felt weird having my dad there and not knowing anything more about this woman than her name and her pussy. Dad pushed my ass in deeper a few times as I was adjusting to being in a sexual act. He told me to swivel my hips around and dig my dick in deep to get a clearer picture of just how good a pussy could feel. Barb pulled her top completely off and pressed her tits against the sides of my face as I pumped away at her and sometimes relaxed onto her to better catch my breath and balance myself on my elbows and hands. As I started to come she ground up into me and rubbed our groins tighter together. Dad pushed my ass so hard that I thought I would pop my dick clear out of her back. He was beating himself off with his free hand and telling me to go for it until I had nothing left to come out. Then he assked Barb if she could help him out. She took his dick into her hand and was yanking it until I got off of her and rolled to the edge of the bed. She then leaned down and sucked my dad's cock. He was whimpering and pumping into her mouth. I will never forget the expression of release he had on his face as he came in her mouth. He was holding her head and spurting time after time. She didnt gag or anything but accepted it like she was slurping a glass of sweet tea.
When we were both done I slid off the condom and asked what to do with it. He said to come with him and he took me into the bathroom and wrapped it in some toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet. I asked if that was good for the environment and he said to always destroy the evidence and flush away any DNA someone might use against you. Then he turned on the sink and grabbed a few washrags. He handed me one and started cleaning himself off with the other one. We then went back to the bedroom and started to re-dress. He asked if I had any questions for Barb or of him before we left. I stupidly asked how much it cost. He laughed and said that that had already been taken care of and winked at Barb who smiled back. She told me that I was welcome to come back anytime I felt the need and that she knew some younger girls who did the same kinda work if that was important to me.
We let ourselves out of the house and as we were driving back to town dad told me that he was proud of me and that now that I was experienced I should take care of such things by myself and that the money would always be available in the regular hiding place. I thanked him for the birthday present but told him that in the future his birthday pats for me should be on the outside of my clothing and that it was just too personal to have him ever touch me again when I was naked. He agreed and stated that he was only trying to do his fatherly duty and that men in some other cultures often help the boys learn about sex and that some cultures even keep all of the women in one household and all of the men share another building and that you only have sex when you are trying to get your wife pregnant. The women all live in one building to help each other when they are having their periods and stuff. Teen agers all over the world have sex in the woods where they sneak off to satisfy their hormones. but that here in Dallas we have to be more civilized even if that means driving to Richardson.

Very very very hot! Would love to here more!..|..|

CallMeHTD
August 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM
HOLLY....

...SHIT!

Hot filth, bro. HOT.

Nik2
August 13th, 2008, 03:08 PM
This is beyond disgusting. Even for this site, which is saying a lot.

nadawon80
August 14th, 2008, 02:15 PM

so what did you do after you woke up?

ElroyAuto
August 16th, 2008, 06:43 PM
My dad and i was watching a porno together and my dick got hard and he noticed it and he asked me can i touch it and i said only if you let me touch yours back and he said okay. He touched my dick and it got really hard he was rubbing it and i asked him to take out his and he did and i was amazed by the size and i started sucking on it and he push my head on his cock and i was deep throating him i pull my head off his dick and he said whats wrong and then I asked him can you fuck me in the ass and he said he don't know he should do that considering hes my father and all . and i talked him into it and he finally gave in and he began pounding my ass. He came in puddles in my ass it and he started licking out his cum inside my asshole . He said im the first male he ever fuck and my ass is better then any pussy he ever fuck in his life. After a couple days i asked out my dad and we been dating ever since.

i love ya dad

boner69
August 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Wow this is a great thread. I remember way back when I was a kid my father was jerking off with me right in the bed. I looked over at him and he said "Don't look at me". The reason he even had me next to him is that we were home alone and that I often got into trouble quick, I think he needed a mement where he could unload. A week or so later I was in bed with him again and I tried to unzip is pants but he kicked me out of bed and refused to take naps with me again. At that age I was confused because I didn't understand that he wasn't really interested in me. Later on though we were in the bathroom and I saw his cock, I was afraid to touch it because I didn't want him getting mad at me but then out of the blue he said "Maybe when you're older but not now". He didn't want to have sex with me when I was under age. Sadly my father died when I was still young, he was hot too, he was a blue collar construction worker type who was hot for the ladies but I think he often fooled around with other "closeted" men. I think that he might have been happier with men because he and my mom didn't get along. Anyway, I've never had a 3-some with a Father and His Biological Son but I sure would like to share in that sort of lovin'. As long as the son was over 18 there shouldn't be a problem with it, specially if both of them are hot for each other, it is sort of like bonding on a much deeper level than anything else. Also I've always thought that real Dad/Son sex has got to be the most hottest type sex in the world. It's so forbidden and taboo and I'm sure even straight boys and straight dads have had their moments under a hot summer son (even though they wouldn't consider it gay or just foolin around).

(*8*) I do regret never getting to know my dad well enough to make sure. My mom was a rather abusive person and she was actually on trial for his mysterious death but she was aquitted. She died many many years later and I never felt as bad for her passing as I did him. She said some things that lead me to believe that she killed him so I guess that bread some resentment in me toward her. It's like some reverse Oedipus Complex. Anyway, now that I've lost my chance because of social FEARs and HATE, and possibly my moms craziness I strongly encourage Fathers & Sons to have sex NOW before it's too late and you lose each other forever. I feel it goes beyond just simple sex and getting your rocks off, but it bonds an even deeper emotional attachment. So long as both are attracted to each other and want it, there should be no reason not to go for it... before time runs out and you lose each other forever.

twingo19
August 26th, 2008, 12:05 PM
I sucked my dad once.
I loved it. it gets me hard everytime when i see him naked.
When i try to suck him again he first pusses me away but i always win haha.

CallMeHTD
August 26th, 2008, 12:58 PM
this is kind of off topic. those stories on nifty. are they legal? is that stuff considered child porn? i mean they are written by people over 18, but some of the characters and situations happens when they are younger. the idea of an incest fantasy is a turn on. but, i would or could have sex with a family member. i guess if i thought they were hot. but, dad is not. haha.

From what I understand, fiction of this nature is not illegal as it is merely fiction.

However, I'd be very, very careful visiting that site. In this day and age there no guarantee that IP Addresses aren't being monitored or collected by someone. Most of the stories on there portray characters that WELL below the age of consent (some characters portrayed aren't even in their double digits.)

A number of years ago I explored the website not knowing what it contained. When I discovered some of the stories mentioned above, I sent a series of e-mails to the monitors of the site asking if they were aware of the ages of certain characters in their stories. Never heard back. A few months later, I returned to see if the objectionable content had been removed, and they had placed the 'fiction disclaimer' that's currently there as a greeting. That's when I did some sleuthing, and discovered that this sort of fiction isn't considered illegal.

I really, really feel like anyone who posts a link to the site might also be doing others a favor by warning them of the content of certain stories. Frankly, I have no issues with anything that can transpire between consenting adults of age, but many of the stories on Nifty.org go too, too far.

texan_slant
August 26th, 2008, 10:10 PM
I sucked my dad once.
OK - so you sucked your dad once.

I loved it. it gets me hard everytime when i see him naked.
When i try to suck him again he first pusses me away but i always win haha.
Now - this statement implies that you've done it more than once...?

Fucker29
August 26th, 2008, 11:02 PM
In fantasy it may have some sort of allure, however, in reality the thought of it sickens me...it does absolutely nothing for me. No...just no!

dallsboy
August 31st, 2008, 11:57 AM
very nice!

luckyass69
September 3rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
My Boyfriend/Best friend has a very strange relationship with his father.
I really never paid any attention to it until recently few weeks, months.
My Friend Kisses his dad on the lips their Italian some do that no biggie.
My friend's dad is laying down and my friend would lay on top of him,
he would hold him like a small kid mind you his 22. His dad likes to walk
around in his underwear/ shirtles with shorts. My friend would stand in his kitchen and his dad will get behind him or press against him, tell him something and kiss him and the back of his head,
one time his dad grabbed him by the shoulders and touched his abs. There was another time I walked in and My friend was sitting on the counter eating something his dad was in between his legs caressing his thighs? My boy doesn't help ither he sits on him on the couch or leans in to his dad and he will wrap his arms around him?? That was sort of odd...His dad will be very affectionately.

His Dad 42 is married to a woman/his mom has a nice body and works out.
His dad is handsome. But he can be very abusive sometimes.
I'v known them a very long time. His been al'right but recently his dad
found out about us dating and took us out to dinner last nigh.
When we go to his house we we're laying in bed in shorts his dad came in
and he sat then laid next to me and had a serious talk. His dad patted my butt?
and had a hand full of his son's leg. My friend has mentions in the past that he
Inherited his fathers cock, My boy is packing! Now i'm like wow how did he know that but I have seen his dad flacid he still packing!

As far as them having sex I don't know? I confided in my friend that someone had molested me when i was younger. (it's actually essayer to tell people hear because non of you know me and i dont have to live with that stigma) Then my friend confided in me of being molested but his not mad at the person.
You know who my money's on!...A part of me doesn't want to know if him and his dad are getting it on, a part of me dose. Should I insist and ask questions or just let it be?

texan_slant
September 3rd, 2008, 10:42 PM
My humble opinion - is just let it be, unless you feel that whatever it is impacting him (your best friend) negatively - in which case you might want to subtely probe.

With regards to the possible "molestation", remember you're currently seeing out of context.

To be very honest with you, a lot of Europeons, including Italians, display their affection with family/friends much more than Americans are used to.

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 05:07 AM
My family is not from US.
I was born hear but raised in a diffrent country. My family is comfterble with showing affection. Thers is not normal. His dad was born and raised hear.

He has been a bit abusive lately. He has gotten like pysical and like gose crazy durning sex like releasing fustration. Its a lot of thing that are bugging him.

hanzosword
September 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Wow man! I think you should find out if there is more to all this than just affection. If he is foolin around with his dad behind your back then that's not fair to you. If they messed around before I think you need to know still so you can let it go. By the way, is this the same dad that beat the shit out of him when he came out?

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah his dad beat the shit out of him when he came out, His dad is very abusive but also very carring and a sweet guy. But when his mad he gets mad. But if my friend moves he loses evrything his car his allowance. He dose well in the university. He gets everything he want but it all comes with a price. On monday night we where at a BBQ and I was talking with an old fuck buddy were really cool now but my friend did not like that when we got home he slaped me and grabed me by the arm and was meanbut he had been an ass hole to me all day then later on while we where about to have sex I pulled his shirt he faught with me then I saw he was really bruised up and was hurting he told me his dad hat beat the shit out of him on sunday. But his dad spoke with me and my friend sirious talk. About are relationship he wasent happy had no choice and sports his boy and kept feeling up on his legs got under his shirt.
My friend is really cute his hot athletic but he has very bad self estiem and bad body image.

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 04:30 PM
That's why if somthing happend or is happening its really fucking with his head!

His dad gives him type of affection you would give some one you like and its messing with him

BlondeCanadian
September 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM
hmm....All i can say for sure is that you should be understanding and supportive at all times and you might also want to be aware that he is going to do things like act like an ass hole to you randomly if he is being abused by his father and you prolly should try to make him jealous by talking to ex fuck buddies.

As for the dad and son thing this might seem weird but ask him straight out and maybe confess that the way his dad reacts with him makes you uncomfortable. If his dad is molesting him it will be a long uncomfortable ride to get your relationship through it an changed but you should just be as patient and loving as possible

hanzosword
September 4th, 2008, 08:44 PM
My gosh! You gotta get to the bottom of this thing cuz it's gettin ridiculous. How could he be so affectionate with his dad if he can turn on him and beat him up so bad whenever he gets mad? I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near him. I think his dad has some extra feelings for his son other than just being his dad and he may even be jealous that he's with you.

And that's not right your friend takes his anger out on you either. I know you love him and he loves you too but seriously he can't be putting his hands on you like that. I can tell you are a good guy and you don't deserve that at all. Especially with all you been through already. You should let him know, even if it leads to a fight, that the abuse has gotta stop. Everybody goes through stress and we have to deal with it without hitting the people we love. ;)

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hanz Your not the first to say his dad is jeoulous my close friend said the same. After his dad realized we where together His dad will try not to give us anytime alone when he is home he is always ther waking showing off his body making inaproprate comments his dad is really cocky and obnoxious.

My friend finds him self attracted to his dad. To me it looks like he enjoys his dad being that way with him. But then at the same time he swars his ugly, his gross looking not worth being loved. Seems to be angry and distant. I was thinking about getting him some help.

I wanna help him, I don't think of him any less. Even after everything he just needs some one to hear him out

siddharthaseven
September 5th, 2008, 04:05 AM
It sounds to me like the dad's sexually, physically, and emotionally abusing your friend. This is a very complex problem and it may be beyond your ability to help him. I think you should definitely ask your friend to be honest with you, and explain that you're very concerned and want to help him. Don't try to tell him what to do, since he's already probably conflicted enough with the dad's demands. Ask him what it is that he wants, and just try to listen without judgment. Some men have sexual relations with family members and claim that they're better for it. Some men have been the victims of abusive sexual relations with family members and are scarred by it for life. Often an abusive person keeps the abused person hanging on by offering some affection as well as material possessions like cars, money, clothes, etc., but will also belittle the victim and make them feel unworthy of love and affection. This is a very common problem in relationships of all sorts. I don't know what your friend's age is, but I believe that a person should never allow another person to abuse them or attempt to control them. If your friend is a teenager, there may be assistance programs to allow him to move away from home. If he's older than a teen, there may be a gay community center in your city that could help. There certainly have to be lots of resources online. Do some research before you talk to him and find out what's available, and after you talk tell him that he can trust you and together you can find a way for him to move out of his house. He just has to be willing to do it. If the dad is holding these material things like money or possessions over his head, it's just another example of the abuse that is happening, and he may feel that he needs them more than his freedom from abuse. He needs to speak to a counselor, because there's probably some brainwashing that has happened. He may be so caught up in the dad's manipulative behavior that he can't see any other options or, as you suggest, feel that he's not worth the effort. The dad sounds very sick, and his sickness has been passed on to his victim.

At any rate, do what you can for your friend, help him if you can help him, but don't expect anything. This is a very serious situation that has been built up over a long time, and all that you can do is make the offer to help. If he isn't interested or gets angry, you need to feel good about having tried and done the decent thing. Not everyone appreciates that though, so just be prepared. It may mean the end of your friendship. But a true friend would make the effort whether it's appreciated or not. Eventually, your friend will probably figure these things out by himself, but that's a long hard and lonely road. By knowing that you at least made the effort, maybe it will help him now or in the future.

I hope this will help you both. Good luck and please keep us updated.
P.S. Let me just add that it's never okay to let someone be slapping you around, no matter what their justification. You need to make it clear to your friend that you won't accept that. By showing him what the rules are you may also be helping him to come to terms with that for himself. If he can't stop abusing you, then you also need to get away from the problem.

BlondeCanadian
September 5th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Btw i meant you prolly should not make him jealous with ex fuck buddies not you should..typo

bulge
September 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I want a dad like that instead of my totally indifferent father. An indifferent father is worse than an abusive father. Rather a father who rapes me than a totally indifferent father.

habercrasper
September 6th, 2008, 12:17 AM
i totally believe that there can be positive experiences between fathers and sons.
I never had one, but I would not have been closed off to it.
open your minds, people. sex is not a killer.

Storybook_Man
September 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
in some cases it is...

Srappy2
September 7th, 2008, 11:30 AM
this is sooooooooooo hot!

Did u have any father son or brother experiences?

I often blew my brotgher and his wrestling buds and then later my dad alas hes now gone i miss those times still get with my bro several well a few times a year when he's home on a vacation or such*|*

carlmurphy
September 7th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Please everyone, forgive me but really, luckyass69. You say you were born in the U.S. Can't you write better English? Maybe it's just your spelling. My God, take a minute or two to read over and correct what you have written. At times, your spelling and/or grammar makes it hard to understand what you mean.

Thanks.

JOHN B
September 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I'm not trying to be a flamer here. Fantasy is fantasy. But my concern is for those here who said they seriously wanted to, or in some cases even DID, have sex with their own fathers, and had no problem with it. I'm worried about what they would do to their OWN children if they ever should have any. Where do they draw the boundaries? To me, that's scary....:eek:

Sbaraglia
September 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Please everyone, forgive me but really, luckyass69. You say you were born in the U.S. Can't you write better English? Maybe it's just your spelling. My God, take a minute or two to read over and correct what you have written. At times, your spelling and/or grammar makes it hard to understand what you mean.

Thanks.

Maybe you should read what he wrote more carefully before posting that kind of comment:

My family is not from US.
I was born hear but raised in a diffrent country.

slh72450
September 8th, 2008, 04:11 AM
For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to older men, at first I always wrote it off as admiration, but later on as I realized I was into guys it became more apparent that it was attraction.

I can remember thinking my uncle and older cousins were cute and then later in my teens that my father was hot and I would start jerking off thinking about him.

I can never remember anyone being inappropriate with me in the past, but there are times I've wondered if I was touched or something when I was younger by an older man which might be where these feelings come from. I can't remember anything, but you never know.

Anyone think along these lines?

luckyass69
September 8th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I am Really sorry I don't know how to spell or my grammer. I am really ashamed that I can not wright properly. I really try my best and spell check dose not work on my phone.

But this weekend I slept over My boys house.
His dad Invited me to a gat together with his family.
On sunday morning he took me and my boy to the mall and got me a black lacost polo and some nice seven jeans and matching sneakers for me and my boy. He was really nice to me. His dad is really handsome he looks sorta like Jason statham. But he did nake me feel weird we were watching a movie and my boy left and his dad started asking me inapropriate questions making inapropriate advances.

JABEEE
September 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
what did he do/say?

luckyass69
September 9th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Oh sorry....He asked me what age i started having sex?
did he make me nervouse, and he pincked my nose. and touched my leg.
he asked he kept rubbing my head and he put his arm around me.
said if i ever did it with an older man?
he was like he been working out and he pulled his sleev so i could feel his mucel?

wilecoyote
September 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Normally, the whole his-dad-is-hot stuff would give me a boner, but I can't seem to get past the abuse here.

I've been with an abusive person who himself had been abused physically and emotionally by his dad. I was able to get him to seek help to stop the physical stuff after one incident before it escalated into violence, but the emotional and mental abuse continued far too long. I won't ever put up with being abused ever again and I hope you will not either. I hope you are OK.

carlmurphy
September 10th, 2008, 08:35 AM
lukyass69,

Please forgive me for being so picky and unpleasant.

Good luck, save yourself.

luckyass69
September 10th, 2008, 09:12 AM
No I hate that I can't wright properly too.

hanzosword
September 11th, 2008, 06:49 AM

It's cool lucky. We can pretty much get what you are saying...| What is your first language? Oh and did you ever talk to your friend about getting physical with you? You deserve nothing less than kisses and hugs and affection, not slaps and punches you know[-X He probably needs to talk to a professional psychologist or something. You could try to get him to talk to you about what's bothering him too.

getstoseven
September 11th, 2008, 08:47 AM

Don't worry about it dude.......there's plenty of native born here who do worse........ :( ....... (*8*)

JustboringMe
September 13th, 2008, 09:29 AM
My comment goes back a while in this topic where it says that in Europe people show a lot more affection and a lot closer.
I'm European and I can assure you that this isn't really the case anymore. Sure, more than the average American. But defenitly not like you guys appear to think. :-)

Now, for the issue.
If the father treats you like that I'm sure you'll get over it, maybe he's just a curious older guy that sees an easy target in you.

For you friend, I think it's very complicated.
He doesn't appear to fight it or resist it for that matter.
On the other hand he isn't really into it either.
I think it's mainly out of fear and/or attraction for the bad guy (like we all have a bit).

I can't really advice you but I just hope for the best. :D

BTW, my native tongue is Dutch, for those who care. ;-)

TygreBryte
September 13th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Hey LA69... this sounds to me like a situation that is only going to get more complicated... and worse. I PARTICULARLY don't like it that your boyfriend was hitting you after seeing your old friend. It sounds like he's inherited his dad's abusive tendencies.

Just because he (or his dad) buy cool expensive stuff, and just because they can be sweet and affectionate, does not mean that the beatings and abuse aren't beatings and abuse.

Please take care of yourself.(*8*)

Green_Man_007
September 13th, 2008, 09:52 PM

Would you mind giving me their phone #?

Green_Man_007
September 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM
For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to older men, at first I always wrote it off as admiration, but later on as I realized I was into guys it became more apparent that it was attraction.

I can remember thinking my uncle and older cousins were cute and then later in my teens that my father was hot and I would start jerking off thinking about him.

I can never remember anyone being inappropriate with me in the past, but there are times I've wondered if I was touched or something when I was younger by an older man which might be where these feelings come from. I can't remember anything, but you never know.

Anyone think along these lines?

Though I don't find my own Dad attractive, many of his friends the same age give me a boner.

So do a few of my older cousins. There's one I won't shake hands with, because even touching him could pitch an enormous tent in my pants

Sometimes I jerk off to an imaginary Dad, or imaginary uncles, who resemble Chuck Norris or a toned-up Robert Redford or Sean Connery.

joshmode
September 14th, 2008, 12:25 AM
I never have fantasies about my real father. I do have fantasies about my uncle. It has to do with the older/younger thing and being dominated. My uncle who is in his 40's used to be very strict and controlling. He used to beat me up and yell at me. When i was in 8th grade (around the time I was discovering my sexuality). At one point he made me move into his house and live there and he used to call me a faggot and stuff. At the time I was definitely not attracted to him. I despised him. Later though when I had blocked him out of my life..I fantasized about his body and him taking control of me sexually!! Like, making me give him a blow job.

When I lived at his house I would always sniff his underwear which was so manly!! He used to work out and stuff and he had a hairy chest and he was pretty fit. I used to also fantasize his big hands jacking off my (at the time) teenage dick. LMAO I would never act on it and I know it would be awkard..but I can't get the fantasy out of my head!! I know its wrong but if he wasn't my uncle I would want to have sex with him..he is so manly and when I was in high school I always fantasized about him helping me explore my sexual side!

kemttam
September 27th, 2008, 04:17 PM
This gets me real hard too --- would love to hear some more true stories about father/son!

stevenext
October 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
here's alittle clip from a porno thats kinda sexy, obviously they arent real father & son but still sexy!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/100128145/birds_bees.wmv

got the clip from here:

http://gayscotsman.blogspot.com/

a great blog for sexy clips!!
That is a horny clip. Anyone know of any more?

Royal Heart
October 4th, 2008, 03:29 AM
I wish I had a father I found hot for this very reason. Alas, I do not.

cumcrazyboi
October 5th, 2008, 06:24 AM
ive had sex with my dad multiple times his dick is huge and i love it. My uncles and cousins join in sometimes too

treehugger1
October 5th, 2008, 06:43 PM
ive had sex with my dad multiple times his dick is huge and i love it. My uncles and cousins join in sometimes too

Now now, don't fib. We don't like fibbers. [-X

Hairybeefydad
December 3rd, 2008, 07:08 AM
Hi I had sex with my step dad for many years and lasted until he passed away when I was 21, he was a very hot handsome man did construction work so he was very muscular, tan and very hairy and had the biggest dick and balls I had ever seen full 9 inchs and bull low hangers that he kept shaved, beautiful bubble butt covered with dark blond fur like the rest of his body, we did it all fucked sucked gave and received

JNewYork
December 3rd, 2008, 07:48 AM
This subject is so hot. I'd love to see a 50 something father with his 30 something son.

bw92116
December 3rd, 2008, 08:19 AM
A friend of mine told me recently that his dad was his boyfriend all through childhood. And that that is what made him gay. He said his dad basically forced him to have sex with him, and that he hated him for it, but now that his dad is dead he's forgiven him and dealt with it and moved on. He can talk about it freely now. When I was school friends with him I had no idea that any of that was going on. He said he believes that's why he's gay now.

Bobby003
December 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
I've always thought my dad was attractive. When he was younger he looked a lot like a mix between rob lowe and tom cruise...but with a big nose. lol

I seea lot of people on here who sniffed their dad's dirty underwear. I've done that when I lived at home. so hott

I've seen his ass when he used to moon me and my mom sometimes and I've actually seen sim jerking off

When I was about 14 we lived in a one floor house and the living room shared a wall with the master bedroom bathroom...there's a vent that puls the heat from the fireplace in the living room to the back of the house, and one day I saw the light on in there for a while, but didn't hear the shower...i stood on a chair and peeped in and saw my dad standing in front of the mirror pumping his cock so fast..I got hard instantly and ever since that day my fascination with my dad his been overwhelming.

I'm 19 now and I still would love a good fuck from my dad. He got to be around 7c or more.

I have done stuff with my younger cousin....I was 12 he was 8....he sucked and fondled and kissed...he's gay now too....

As for the people's negative comments....everyone has fantasies and I'm sure you have one that some people here might find strange....respect is key on public forums.

JNewYork
December 4th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I have felt so guilty for the longest time because when I was about 14, I'd take my dad's pants that were hanging on the bathroom door and press my face into the crotch and inhale.

Once when he was sleeping I pushed my face into his ass. What the heck would I have done if he woke up!

I go through periods where I am attracted to him and fantasize. Just the other day I jerked off while fantasizing about him.

He has a new house and I went to see it. While he was showing me around I couldn't believe how my thoughts were fantasizing about him getting forceful with me.

sexyjayy
December 4th, 2008, 06:57 PM
I have not, but when I was little like 5, 6, 7 I would take showers with himm, i remember that he had a huge cock. Never thought about that until a couple years ago, but damn I would love a cock that nice;)

paganpup
January 1st, 2009, 06:25 AM
I've never had fantasies about my father, just because he's really not my type. I have had fantasies about what it would be like to be in a three-way with a real father & son.

On a side note, Patrick (Jean Luc Picard) Stewart is the exact age of my father, and there's a man I would do in a heartbeat.

The idea of doing my "father" is hot. The whole incest taboo, as others have pointed out, is rather absurd when talking about two same-sex consenting adults (we're both well over 21). And since I have no brothers or male cousins, that's never been an option either.

The closest I got was an ex whose brother was bi, and we discussed playing together but were never able to make it happen. Damn, that would have been as hot as hell.

drakehereiam
January 1st, 2009, 07:30 AM
I know from personal experience that incest between two concesual adults can be really hot.
I've tried both my dad's cock and my older brother's (not at the same time) and it has been without a doubt the best sexual experiences of my life.
including a few pics of me getting done by my dad, no fake people the real deal

kemttam
January 1st, 2009, 11:36 AM
holy shit, that is the HOTTEST thing i have ever seen. POST MORE! i almost spermed just looking at it. more please!

BuckRogers
January 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM
I don't know if this qualifies but, sometimes when I use my large dildo I pretend that I am a young boy and Daddy is fucking me with his enormous cock. I have no problem with this type of sexual stimulation or its content. I find it rather erotic.

pervhead
January 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM
i don´t think that other people´s so called morals has anything to do with whatever guys like to do sexually, as long as they´re having fun i´m fine with it. just as i don´t give a shit about what other people think about the things i do for fun...
personally, i think that the people who always take the time and make an effort to complain about the stuff other people are into are just too ashamed to admit that they like it too. why would you otherwise go around reading threads about stuff you have absolutely no interest in? i know i don´t spent the time or energy on stuff that i really dont care for...

buddy1970
January 1st, 2009, 11:01 PM
This is a very erotic thread, but also enlightening. Wow. I can't believe the ideas that this opens up.

I was attracted to my father when I was a young boy. I wanted to see his penis and see him naked. I never got to see very much. Those feelings left me when I was maybe 10 years old. I had zero attraction to him from then on.

But the whole father/son experimentation fetish has never left. I believe that children need love and freedom. Whatever they're curious about, they should be given support to explore.

But where is the line drawn with this type of curiosity? I wonder...

Swim69mer
January 2nd, 2009, 01:07 AM
While I could not have sex with my dad, I find it so hot and agree that incest is only wrong with heterosexuals where it can result in (as someone else had noted) physical, mental, etc. deformed children and pregnancy.

I wish it wasn't so taboo. I wish I had a brother I could fool around with and more male cousins like me that I could chill but also fool around with. Thats why I'd love to fuck twins, brothers, and cousins. So hot.

Swim69mer
January 2nd, 2009, 02:35 AM
One time I had a shower with my dad. I was like 13 or 14. He started to jack me off and then he suck me. I did the same to him. It was awesome.

My first time was with this friend of my father. We did it in front of him and he joined us an he also fuck me.

I'm not lying.

You are so fuckin lucky dude. How old r u? Damn every gets all the action young - I'm 19 and didn't until I was 18 and a half. bummer.

Swim69mer
January 2nd, 2009, 02:55 AM
ill admit that i HAVE thought of touching my dad... once, when i was like 9... i saw him sleeping on his bed on a hot summer night, and he was naked.. he had an erection and i could see it cuz he was sleeping butt down... ever since then, i would just want to touch that long cock of his....

but i did get to fool around with my uncle... he is older than me... and i just love to touch him and tease his dick!! ohh man... im gettin hard just thinkin bout him...

and yes... i have also fantasized bout my old high school teachers.... and some of my friend's dads... idk... i just have a thing for daddy's cocks!!!

When did you get to fool around with your uncle? I'm 19 and have wanted to fool around with mine since I was like 4 (literally) just like touch it, jerk him off, and suck him off. Ugh so bad *|*