PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy MERGED: Father-Son Incest

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

xchadx123
September 24th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Any of you out there with a hot, sexy gay or bi father (biological or step) with whom you've had sex or given a blowjob? Unfortunately, my own father was fat, homely and completely straight (but not homophobic), and he's deceased (died 7 years ago at the ripe old age of 79) so i never had sex with him, but the thought of father-son incest (especially if the father is hot mature, but still really sexy) really gets my cock hard!!!

Any of you out there have any real-life experiences like that? Or maybe with your gay best friend (or boyfriend) and HIS hot gay or bi dad?

eurogay36
September 24th, 2006, 09:39 PM
looks like this material i wedely requested... here, in requests, in bisex/str8, and hunks..... so few pics though :(

serious_andy
September 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Whilst I couldn't imagine the idea of sex with my father for one moment, I recognise that we all have different relationships with our families, and for some this would be OK. If that's you, then good luck!

trawler69
September 28th, 2006, 02:27 PM
It doesn't do a lot for me because I never fancied my father, but I am open minded and can see situations where it would be fine. If the son is mature enough to know what he wants, it is consensual and no other family relationships are going to be damaged, then fine they should go for it. But I suspect in the magority of cases this will not be the situation.

housequake
September 29th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Never fancied my Dad but get turned on by stories of others above legal age like in Handjobs magazine.

Energy
September 29th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I would like to f*** my dad. One time I saw his boner - it was so hot. But he is completely hetero and he hates gay men...

housequake
October 3rd, 2006, 11:40 PM
^ Ouch sorry to hear that.

RedRooster
October 6th, 2006, 09:55 AM
When I was just out of high school I would some times spend the night at my friends house or should I say I'd pass out at my friends house after an all nighter of drinking. His dad a lot of times would join us for a few drinks, he was a cool dad and kind of a good looking guy too; he worked out and was very toned. He had to be in his 30's but he acted like one of us joking around and he has a great sense of humor and we could talk about anything in front of him and he would never put us down or play the responsible adult with us.

Anyways, I'll just give you the highlights at first I thought it was one of my friends because a lot of times after drinking and in the name of "I was drunk and I don't remember anything" we would fool around with each other. Anyways, the first time it happened I was just falling asleep and I felt a hand on my butt and someone trying to spread my legs and putting their hands between my legs, I laid there pretending to be asleep. Than he took my white socks off and started rubbing my feet and than he kissed my feet and toes and began licking them and sucking on my big toe. It felt awesome to have someone rubbing and licking my feet, at that time I wasn't totally aware of my foot fetish. After a while he cautiously and slowly unsnapped and unzipped my jeans and pulled them off completely, it felt good to be out of my jeans.

He played with my ass and my balls through my underwear at first and when he first put his hand down my underwear I remember just holding my breath as his hand slid down the back of my underwear and gently massaged my butt cheeks and my balls. As I laid there in the darkness I heard him taking off his pants, he laid down next to me and even though I couldn't see in the total darkness of the room I knew he was stroking himself and a few times he would pull open the back of my underwear and slide his dick across the crack of my ass. He than slid the back of my underwear down and took them off completely and started softly kissing my butt cheeks. I wasn't prepared for what happened next, I never knew anything could feel so good. He spread my butt cheeks and began licking my butt hole, I know my butt reared up in the air as he did that and when he felt my hard dick he had to know I was awake and just pretending to be asleep. He buried his face in my butt cheeks licking my hole with a passion while stroking my hard throbbing penis. I can't begin to tell you how great it felt having my butt licked while being jacked off at the same time and eventually my butt hole became so relaxed I remember feeling like I wanted to poop. That's when he slowly rolled me over onto my back and started giving me a blow-job. I didn't last long after only a few minutes of feeling his wet warm mouth and his tight lips sliding up and down on my dick and sucking the head of my penis I blew my load in his mouth. When I started blowing my load there was no pretending to be asleep and that's when I seen it was my friends dad. He had a smile on his face as he withdrew from my spent dick, he picked up a blanket and covered me up and left the room.

I lit up a cigarette and drank another beer sitting there in the darkness reminiscing on what just happened. I slept real good that night rubbing my dick into the blanket that was wrapped around me. The next morning my friends dad made all of us breakfast and we both pretended like nothing happened the night before.

Prior to that night I would have never considered going to bed with an older man, but now I would go out with an older guy in a heart beat; they don't play head games and they love to service young men. To be totally honest, I love all the attention an older guy is willing to give me.

NastyBlkNWhteCouple
October 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
mad hot.........

Green_Man_007
October 8th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I had some roleplaying with father and son incest. Not real dad.

Me too --- playing "son" to a "dad" a few years younger than me

tila123
October 18th, 2006, 08:45 AM
You may like my Intruder video on the Come again and again thread...

Personally I could never imagine doing 'that' with my dad... but when he was younger he was a real handsome guy and if I'd have met him then.... ?

where would that video be... ?

lol

Taltos_night
October 18th, 2006, 08:29 PM
role paly daddy yes, real dad I'm so not interested in him

RedRooster
October 19th, 2006, 03:36 AM
A lot of it depends on how one is introduced to it.

I had a friend, very manly, years ago that had raised his son alone and always had sex (with his friends and a brother) in the same room, living room, out in the open. But never made advances to his son.

Eventually, the son deveopled an interest and it started from there, but he ALWAYS let his son control it.

I cant judge, under those circumstances.

So Chuck, were you the Father, Son, Friend or Brother? I know you can't answer that question without opening a door to more questions. Its a shame incest is such a total Taboo subject, I'm curious as to what causes a father to be attracted to his son and vise-versa and what kind of up-bringing he had and what his personal family life must have been like, which is now passed on to his children and their children and so on and so on. I guess the questions go on and on.

Please don't misconstrue the intent of my question, I think you are very brave for even mentioning it and maybe you're looking for some answers or some kind of understanding too. I believe a lot of people are afraid to ask questions or even talk about incest because they are afraid their questions will draw suspicion and now-a-days people love to judge, express their own fears through hate and point the finger at others. The people I detest the most are the ones that express deep hatred for others in the name of God.

I'm just curious as to "how and why". Do you know what I mean? You see Chuck my question is, why would a dad be attracted to his son? Is it simply a protraction of his own childhood experience, is he trying to recapture his own youth, does he simply see himself as a child also, is it simple unadulterated lust and an attraction to gullible children, extended childhood curiosity or maybe its just a form of love or adoration I just don't understand but the question remains the same; what causes the attraction? Incest is not "normal" (Normal~part of the majority) social behavior.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. People are always afraid of what they don't understand. I on the other hand I'm very open-minded and I just want to know "why".

I don't know if you'll even respond to me, however if you or anyone who wants to respond in private and not post on an open forum please feel free to send me a "Private message".

JNewYork
October 19th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I'm attracted to my dad. He's the ultimate specimen of manhood.

wetboxersguy
October 19th, 2006, 10:38 AM
it's a turn on for some because it's the ultimate taboo...sucking the d!ck that made you....

Energy
October 21st, 2006, 02:29 PM
I often dream that I have sex with my dad, but it will never happen in reality...

collegeboy163
December 5th, 2006, 07:15 AM
hot thread but rather it be roleplay then real incest for myself but wouldnt mind seeing other father sons doing stuff

RedRooster
December 5th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Ya know I've read so many times how guys want to be sexually involved with their dads, I don't get it but that doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just being to analitical but it makes me beleive there are way too many guys out there that suffer from a lack of a "strong" father figure in their life; but what do I know, I can only guess as to, "why" so many guys feel that way and I know no one will ever come forth and honestly answer the eternal question of, "Why?"

fredrfredr
December 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I'd love to fondle my dad's huge lowhangers! he's got the sexiest pair of nuts i'veever seen in real life

hubbellgardner
December 6th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Or maybe it's time to re-think this shit. It's all well and good to keep chalking it up to " whatever floats ur boat " but at some point y'all need to hold this shit up for evaluation, n'est ce pas ?!?!?:(

RedRooster
December 7th, 2006, 03:56 AM
I think to many times some people just want to play, “arm-chair psychologist” I realize that by trying to understand other peoples actions or thinking it helps us to understand our own actions or thought processes. But lets not forget this is just a fucking “Gay” forum in which we are lucky enough to have where we can openly express and discuss our feelings, fantasies and some of our deepest fears. Let’s not take it too seriously or get so caught up in the idea of the fantasy or what some lonely or sexually frustrated person is trying to deal with that we loose sight of reality or more importantly the individual who is reaching out looking for some sort of answer or comfort.

Being Gay or Bi-sexual is difficult enough without our “own” people turning on each other even with the best of intensions spewing out moral condemnation and judging the actions or fantasized thoughts of others.

gabrielito
January 1st, 2007, 05:05 PM
My Dad never touched me that way I left home at the age of seventheen and come to this city. It was thanks to a man who four years ago opened the doors of his home for me and become a father figure for me.

He helped me to enter to college, have food, school.

Of course I was sexually penetrated since the first day I arrived but in exchange I got a very nice home.

I do cleaning and stuff at home. He is also into spanking me as if I were his son although I am an adult boy..

I know this is not incest but I feel like it is very much like that in some way because he is thirty five years older than me.

uncutmuscleboston
January 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
my ex boyfriend used to sleep with his dad when i met him.. we were having sex one night - me and him, and his dad came in asked if he could join in.. we both agreed and we had a wild threesome.. something hot about seeing my boyfriend take his dads cock raw up his arse as i sank my cock into his dads mouth....

Hmm shame we bust up really. that sex was GOOD!

Woof that is really hot

My buddy told me about this father/son team he met in Texas. He told me they were not hot just average but that it was so hot to have sex with them because they were real life father-son!!! Fucking hot, I wish I could meet a real life father-son team to have sex with. YUM

bipeidog
January 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I have a couple of friends that want me to be their daddy when we hook up. both like to be spanked and told they were bad boys and daddy has to fuck them. There is a lot more to these guys and our relationship but I wonder why they have this need to be told they are bad and why they promise daddy they will be good boys. Afterwards I always comfort them and tell them that daddy loves them. One has a lot of guilt for a day or so after an encounter. I also wonder why I like to be the guy to do that?? All this must have something to do with our childhoods??????

uncutmuscleboston
January 7th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Any of you out there with a hot, sexy gay or bi father (biological or step) with whom you've had sex or given a blowjob? Unfortunately, my own father was fat, homely and completely straight (but not homophobic), and he's deceased (died 7 years ago at the ripe old age of 79) so i never had sex with him, but the thought of father-son incest (especially if the father is hot mature, but still really sexy) really gets my cock hard!!!

Any of you out there have any real-life experiences like that? Or maybe with your gay best friend (or boyfriend) and HIS hot gay or bi dad?

I find this topic really hot and I don't feel ashamed or like a pervert.

My dad wasn't hot or anything like that but if he were I would have tried to see his crtypotch ...I never did. I am 34 now and still he doesn't do anything for me.

I really think it depends on how hot is your dad.

luckyass69
January 12th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I am 22 and I have always found my self attracted to older men.
Even as a young boy like 12 and on. I had a step dad for most of my life.
He never did anything to me or anything like that.
But I do not know but i always wanted to be touched inappropriately by older guys?
Being touched by like a Priest or older family friend legal uncle turned me on.

When i was young my cousin was a bit older than me.
He mad me touch him blow him and then he would fuck me in the butt.
I am trying to figure out if that has some Kind of effect on someone.
If that trigger something in the mind, I did like it though.

Then later i started to fool around with two other step cousins my age.
They where like family though we did grow up together.
I personally don't and would not call it the M-word?

Then in High school i kinda got hazed without being on the team.
it was about 6 guys that had their way with me against my will.
And boy did that open a whole new door for me!
It was scary and it hurt a lot but when i think about it, it turns me on "NOW"!

But In regards to the Incest thing it's really taboo and naughty.
My dad is a body builder or more like maintains a tone body.
100% better than mine, that's me in the avatar.
his handsome and still gets a lot of chicks at 38.
Yeah his sexy, I would say. However I would never try to touch him.
Once when i was like really really little, I sneaked a peek while he was sleeping!
that is about it.

That makes me think is being gay something your born with?

hekiss22
January 13th, 2007, 03:12 AM
hotttt, i don't know why went i was younger i never chek out that my dad was so hot. when i was like 12 y/0 i allways fantasie with 2 of my uncles, but when i was like 16 i whas chekin the family albun and i saw some pictures of my dad. he was one kind of a man, he was wearin tide jeans (they were pictures from the 80's) and that outfit was berry rebeling well that day i toke the picture too my room and jakeoff thinkin in my daddy but than i felt berry guilty but cuntinue doing it till today my dad is 47 y/o today but hi stil looks grate

Master Bates
January 17th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Other than in fantasy, the Father/Son thing is not really for me. I'm not attracted to my own dad and the thought of having sexy with him seems a little icky. But I do have a fuck buddy who is almost old enough to be my dad. He likes it when I call him "daddy" once in a while. And I kind of like it when he calls me "boy" or "son" ;)

One time I met up with a real-life uncle & nephew who were into cruising together and hooking up with another guy(s). The nephew was 19, very Abercrombie and Finch, and the uncle was early 40's, big, hairy and kind of bearish. Now THAT was an encounter I will always remember. *|*

oh-yeah
January 20th, 2007, 02:14 AM
No interest in here for my dad but wouldn't mind a cousin or step sibling.

skaterpunk19
January 21st, 2007, 12:21 PM
ive had sex with my best friends dad before. but the most ive ever done with my own dad is suck him off. he doesnt remember tho, he was drunk

sunbuns99
January 24th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Fantasy is far more attractive than reality - but truth is absolutely stranger than fiction.
It's totally so far-fetched as to be ludicrous that the very person who started this thread turns out to be completely revolted by it. I think he was attempting a bit of self-therapy (or self-flagellation) in public that backfired.

Still, every man over a certain age (legality is not morality) has potential to be boy's (or girl's) father -- many of them certainly are. When you have a partner, lover or casual sexual acquitance - you are having sex with a 'dad.' So why would it be totally morally apprehensible - -if somebody did actually - -in fact- make love to his biological father. Up until the 19th century, before reasonably accurate records were kept in the most advanced civilizations, I am sure there were millions of instances where sons procreated with their own mothers, aunts, and sisters. Why would male sex between close or distance relatives be any more repulsive?

I am not advocating it - I just don't see why somebody has to go all bunkers over the idea -- humans "have been there and done that" for centuries. Animals make it a standard practice for survival and domination of others in their species to ensure the survival of the fittest.

I don't make an issue of it and get into a long drawn out discussion. I do not have the least bit of desire to have sex with my own sons or my own father - but I'm nevertheless intrigued and turn on by such stories.

I'm not going to wax philosophical here (again) so I'll just say - human sexuality and all of its forms can be see as vestiges left over from our earlier forms as primates and mammals (and even previous lifeforms before those.) Evolution is never pure, never clean or clearly discreet so that is separates us from our prior (previous) living creatures we once were. A male dog will fuck and conceive offspring with the bitch who bore him. I know we aren't dogs - but are we so much 'better'?
If you think about that idea and its implication, it can either be absolving and bring self-understanding (for ourselves as a species) or it make matters worse (in your own mind). I'm of the former persuasion.

Quoted from an earlier post that I wrote on a different thread in JUB Forums:

If you interested in gay family sex or male incest or Greek love (older man-young man), then you can enjoy both the art work of numerous artists who illustrate these older man with young man (--- uncle/dad/coach/priest/cop and young newbie/virgin twink --), and also quite few of these types of stories can be found in the Readers Forum.

darcey
February 9th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Fantasy is wonderful (& may mask some "strange" desire). I agree w/ comment about the strong protector image (either you or holding you) being more widespread than one may believe. Anyway, the fantasy is very erotic.

hermanding
February 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
as long as both the padre and the son want to do it, and the son is 18 or more , go for it
ding

Storybook_Man
February 11th, 2007, 12:33 AM
I had dreams of having sex with my Uncle by Marriage and Father.

I have watched a homemade jerk off vid of my father, and I saw his boner bare while he was sleeping. I wanted to fondle him but I couldn't bring myself to it, he wakes up pretty easy. Then another time when I was walking around in boxer briefs and a t-shirt he popped a boner while he and I were in the kitchen, he made lemonade then disappeared..... He has been trying to get me to sleep at home as well. Everytime I am in my boxer briefs around him he sticks around except for the one time when he popped a boner, which was very visible in sweat pants ^^.

I wonder if he would do anything, well if he had ever done anything, but how he is just scares me from even trying anything or talking about it.

Edit: Also my father, uncle and I were in the hotel room and I was soaking wet from the rain. My brother was in the shower so I couldn't use the bathroom to get changed. I asked my father for his hotel key and he said just get changed in here. So I did, he left after I took off my jeans though. I had to take off my boxers as well, but before I did my Uncle turned his head away from me. But I do however think my father is getting soft on the subject.....

hekiss22
February 14th, 2007, 12:25 PM
my dad works as a bar tender so he comes home abaut 6:00 a.m and seelps all day long. he likes to leve the tv on wille he sleeps to avoidf the cars noise in the street. my parent's room is in the second flor wille my sister's room and my room are in the first one with the othe comun areas. some times or most of the time i like to go to my parents room and lide besais my dad wile he sleeps and changue chanels because downsters my mom and sister are waching soap opra and i dont like it. and some times i sleep wille i wacht tv.
well one day i was geting sleepy i dont know how cause my dad makes reale big noise wille he sleps. and then i felt my dads hary leg acros my hips, thats just the way he sleps with my mom, he was only wearing brefs ones verry old so they weare almost transparents. i was sleepy so i try not to put atention to it, but later i felt his chest on my back and his arm huging me. i know he was totaly asleep and he haves a verry heavy sleep. and i dicided to enjoy the situation ( i used to have crush on my dad) just feel how he hugme and his breth, but sudenly i feelt his boner rubing my butt at that point i was melting. he stader to muve slowly butt with a good ritmid i was doing the same too all that hapen like in 10 minutes i was verry hurny, all kind of ideas crost my mind, if he wakedup i culd argued that i was asleep too butt if he waked up and continued with the play i dont know if i culd deal with that so i disaded that i did not wanted to know and standup or bed i did not dare to look back and leve my parents room.
from that moment my dad started to behave more strict to me mor demanding in things like work and other stofs i think he mid wokeup wen i lackof his arm and leg and i do not tink my dad is gay hes verry handsome and i bet he have seberal oportunitis wen he was young butt he is a straig man i put my 2 hads for that

RedRooster
February 14th, 2007, 01:06 PM
and other stofs i think he mid wokeup wen i lackof his arm and leg and i do not tink my dad is gay hes verry handsome and i bet he have seberal oportunitis wen he was young butt he is a straig man i put my 2 hads for that

Hey Kiss22, have you ever heard of "spell-check", I'm NOT trying to be rude its just that I could barely understand what you wrote.

However, I did understand what you were saying about him humping your butt and you moving your hips and elevating your butt into his erection in rhythm. What I don't understand is WHY you got up out of bed, obviously you were enjoying the experience as much as he was.

Sounds like your dad has some Mississippi-Leg-Hound in him, don't you know you're better off letting them finish? I can understand why he's frustrated and mad with you. Take some advice, get your boy-butt back in that bedroom and cuddle up to him and let him finish what YOU started.

By the way in case you don't know what "Mississippi Leg Hound" is its when a dog hops up on you and starts humping your leg. If you push them off before they finish they are known for biting. (sound familiar?)

snapcat
February 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM
I'll be making an announcement soon, but here is the gist of it.

Negative comments about a particular fetish are no longer going to be tolerated here. If someone cannot post about a particular fetish in the fetish forum then we have a problem. If you aren't a fan of the material in the thread, then move along.

Give me some time to get everything together ...

cbvgnjp
February 16th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I think this is hot. Not so into the though of my own dad, although I have had the odd fantasy. But love seeing a mature man with a younger man.
That's hot.

evil_danger
February 26th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Its not something i would ever want to do, neither do i personally have a father son fetish myself, but i like the idea of it happening to someone else, there are a few "daddy - son" vids on xtube.

RedRooster
February 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
This is part of my story. This time he told me to come over to the bed. I hid myself as I stood up and he said that I shouldn't as there was nothing to be ashamed of. I walked over to him. I remember being awkward. He too my hand and placed it on his penis and said that it was OK to touch him. He said that we were family and that he would never do anything to hurt or scare me. He asked if I liked it and if it felt different to mine. I said he was much bigger and he replied by taking me into his arms and saying that I would grow bigger as I grew older. I was a very tender moment. He then said could he touch me...I said yes and then he said this is what he was doing to himself when I was watching earlier...I came within seconds ...I said that I felt like I was going to pee myself and he said that it was normal... that I had just had an orgasm...my first!

There is more but I am not sure if this is of interest as it happened a long time ago.

Hi Musledad, I'm interested in hearing your story. Don't pay attention to those who would make you feel less of a person because of their blind-sided bias opinions and their "politically correct" comments.

This is YOUR forum too, you wouldn't have mentioned your step-dad unless you had a need to talk about it; so start talking were listening.

roguehunter
March 18th, 2007, 09:03 AM
i heard somewhere that deep downmen want to have sex with their mothers, not want to, but are curious you know. so it would seem logical that gay men would be curious about their fathers. i dont want to have sex with my dad no, but there is somthing i cant expain it. that is still curious you know. i would never have even though about it if i didnt read this forum though.

hermanding
March 18th, 2007, 05:02 PM
fascinating historias. the son seducing the father could be a very powerful image
ding

syntax
March 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM
There was a link a few days ago to a comic/graphic story concerning father/son sex. It was one of the hottest items I have ever seen posted on this site. Unfortunately, I can't find it or remember what specific forum it was in. Anyone know? I think the guys posting here would love it.

wellhellothere
March 22nd, 2007, 01:04 AM
I still have fantasies about my stepdad. From the time I was about 11 until I was about 13, I used to go into my parents bedroom every morning while my stepdad was still asleep and cuddle in bed with him. He would put his arms around me and i would rest my head on him and rub his hairy chest and stomach. sometimes i would rub his feet or his back and he really loved that. He used to joke with me about sex and jacking off and he would tell me that he had a huge penis. I only saw it when I was very young because we would take showers together. nothing sexual ever happened though and i don't remember what it looked like. I still to this day have dreams about him and even though i don't speak to him much anymore, i would love more than anything to suck him off and have him fuck me.

i sometimes fantasized about my biological father, too. he was a bit of an exhibitionist and would sometimes walk around the house naked. but i never wanted him as much as i wanted my stepdad.

JNewYork
March 22nd, 2007, 05:35 AM
that sounds hot, about your stepdad.

it's hot cause I'm thinking like you, from the vantage point of getting with the step dad.

but if i look at it from your step dad's point of view? it's not hot. i would never let my stepson (if i had one) rub my chest and back. and i wouldn't tell him i had a big penis.

it's funny though what will excite and what won't. i got rock hard reading your post imagining myself going back in time and getting with my dad. that made me rock hard.

but the reverse? a kid? it just turns me off

don't misunderstand, i'm not judging anybody here. i'm just kind of analyzing why i find this subject so HOT and yet can also find it NOT hot if I change the point of view.

hey, can I have your step dad's number? ;)

uncutmuscleboston
March 23rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
I noticed a lot of the guys posting on the incest thread are "bisexual".
I am bisexual too and very turned on by the thought of a father-son sex scene
Wonder if the incest fantasies have anything to do with being bisexual.
my dad dont turn me on...but other daddies do :-)

uncutmuscleboston
March 23rd, 2007, 09:49 PM
Just wanted to share a story with you guys, well with those who like incest stories!
My fuckbuddy who is married and is 50, very hot, in great shape, nice 8" uncut cock, he is totally versatile and what a pig!
we have done 3ways and orgies together...anyway, he has two kids one is in college (of legal age) and one day he was telling me how smart his son was, so I asked, is he as hot as you? he said yeah and as hung...so I asked, have you seen him naked and he said yes, that he sneaked in the bathroom and saw him jacking off (his son didn't see him)...I thought that was hot...he said watching his son masturbating was very arousing and that he ended up going to his bedroom's bathroom and jacking off...he said he only felt curious once and that one time helped him get over it...he said he doesn't want to have sex with his kid...but everytime he pictures his son naked and jacking off he gets a hardon...I am getting a hardon as I type!!!
maybe I should pursue a threeway with him and his son...it is never bad to dream!!!

hairymenlover
March 26th, 2007, 09:11 AM
My greatest Fantasy: An orgy with my hairy chubby dad, my zorro-like moustached uncle, my straight skinhead and extermely hairy friend and his thick-moustached uncle! No words needed!!!!!!

uncutmuscleboston
March 26th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Great posting MUSCLEDAD4U

I enjoyed it very much and have no negative comments about you or your postings.

(of course I had my hand on my cock as I read it!!!)

keep them cumming! the stories I meant! ;-)

habercrasper
March 26th, 2007, 10:30 PM
very fascinating story. thanks for sharing it.
i was very interested in sex very young, and wished there were someone I could experience it with. a hot stepdad night have appealed to me...

Lancsdan
March 28th, 2007, 04:47 PM
The idea of father-son incest is really hot, but like others I've never actually fancied my own dad. I'm kinda glad tho, cos if you had a really hot dad it would be so hard to control your feelings as a teenager. Then again, even if my dad was actually hot I'm not sure I'd see it just because he's my dad. If I really wanted to fancy him, surely I would anyway.

Yes because heterosexual incest leading to offspring results in a high chance of having children with genetic deformalities due to the pairing of detrimental reccessive alleles. Therefore incest was made an illegal practice due to imbreds having such a high chance of deformality.

This isn't exactly true. Research shows that the chances of deformities in occasional cases of incest aren't significantly higher than average births. Only when it becomes widespread does it pose a significant risk to health. Historically, it seems unlikely that birth defects played a great role in making incest almost universally proscribed. Many animals naturally mate outside of family groups and its probable that human concepts of incest stem from an innate aversion to it. As societies developed, incest became a genuine taboo with various ideas around it.

Today the majority of people still find incest inherently wrong (for which, in many cases the Christian Church is responsible). That view's ok, because the vast majority of people would never actually commit it anyway (even if they fantasise about it). But it seems to me there is actually no feasible moral objection to consensual, majority-age incest.

An interesting example of culturally enforced father-son incest is the Etoro of (I think) Papua New Guinea. From about the age of 10 until late-teens the boy is expected to suck and swallow his dad's semen - almost daily in some cases - because it is believed to imbue him with masculinity. Sex with women among the Etoro is actually seen as emasculating, so it's kept to a minimum. (Sounds perfect!):D :sex:

RedRooster
March 28th, 2007, 09:26 PM
The idea of father-son incest is really hot...........

An interesting example of culturally enforced father-son incest is the Etoro of (I think) Papua New Guinea. From about the age of 10 until late-teens the boy is expected to suck and swallow his dad's semen - almost daily in some cases - because it is believed to imbue him with masculinity.

Lancsdan, are you serious? Where did you read New Guinea boys are traditionally encouraged to suck their Dad's penis to make them masculine or did you just make that up?

I've seen documentaries (which are no longer allowed to be shown in the U.S.) where certain tribes "right-to-passage" ceremony where young boys drink the semen of the elders of the tribe out of a Sacred Cup and than go off naked into the wilderness to survive for a certain length of time before returning to the tribe as a man.

But I've never ever heard of boys being made to suck their Dad's dick from a very young age until their late teens, unless you are talking about the old Greek's and Romans. Than again you could be referring to people of the Southern states of the United States hahaha

Gee aren't traditions great hahaha

Lancsdan
March 30th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I'm not making it up. The Etoro is only a small tribe of about 400 people, so it's not all people in Papua New Guinea. Type the name into Google and you'll find academic studies of it.

Just to be pedantic, incest was never condoned among the Greeks or Romans. In Ancient Greece pederasty was practiced between non-related men and teenagers, but sexual expression of it was later banned. The Romans never really condoned pederasty, but there was a culture of men who visited young male prostitutes, which was barely tolerated and when Emperors started having teenage male lovers there wasn't a lot they could do!

I don't know of any other culturally accepted incest, cept the southern states of course!

prgaman18
March 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
hi guys, I have always wanted to fool around with my dad. His cock is huge and he seems to show it off a lot when he pisses outside... I always catch a look. I also have had sex with my cousin who is about 7 years older than I. it was very hot

hairymenlover
March 31st, 2007, 08:57 AM
That is an awesome picture. And really sexy too.

Thank you very much!

northstarboi
March 31st, 2007, 05:35 PM
The thought of my own dad did arouse me when I was about 12-14, but I soon grew out of it.
But my there is a considerate age gap between me and my partner, and sometimes it is fun to play 'father and son' - just for some excitement in bed. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it - it's present in straight relationships also, as far as I can tell.

luminum
April 1st, 2007, 05:59 PM
I'm not making it up. The Etoro is only a small tribe of about 400 people, so it's not all people in Papua New Guinea. Type the name into Google and you'll find academic studies of it.

Just to be pedantic, incest was never condoned among the Greeks or Romans. In Ancient Greece pederasty was practiced between non-related men and teenagers, but sexual expression of it was later banned. The Romans never really condoned pederasty, but there was a culture of men who visited young male prostitutes, which was barely tolerated and when Emperors started having teenage male lovers there wasn't a lot they could do!

I don't know of any other culturally accepted incest, cept the southern states of course!I think you might have jumped the gun with the 'made to suck cock' part. They goal is to imbue the boys with semen, and nothign sexual is part of the relationship, unlike ancient Greco-Roman relationships. Usually, in the semen ritual, semen is placed onto a separate item (cup, bowl, etc.) and the boy must ingest it to become a man. A boy who wants to do this too often or develops faster than 'normal' is considered a witch who wishes to steal the vitality (which they believe semen is tied to in limited quantities) of the men.

Later on, the final ritual involves the young men and older men going off in seclusion for final insemination. I think it may involve felatio and sodomy, but I'm not sure.

KingofFaeries
April 2nd, 2007, 04:09 PM
I found a book in my school library that described this tribe. I can't member details or the name of the books but the info seems to go with my memories of it.

Lancsdan
April 2nd, 2007, 04:19 PM
Admittedly, I'm no expert - I'm only repeating what I've read. I can't be certain actual incestuous sex occurs between fathers and sons, but gay sex definitely happens.

I found this extract from a Utah State University site, so I guess it's pretty reliable.

(http://barney.usu.edu/~FATH6/sexminor.html)

Unlike that of most peoples of the world, the sexual life of the Etoro of New Guinea gives preference to homosexuality over heterosexuality, although the Etoro practice both. Like many contemporary Hindus, the Etoro believed that males were born with a fixed supply of semen. In the Etoro view of things, maturation for males required first by a mother and then with an older male mentor who taught them the secrets of religion, the skills of art, and the ways of warfare. For religious reasons, heterosexual intercourse was forbidden for as many as 260 days each year (295 by one report), but no such restrictions applied to homosexual relations. The Merind-anim The Merind-anim, neighbors of the Etoro, so preferred homosexuality, that they sustained their numbers only by adoption-through-capture of children into their society from neighboring tribes with whom they warred. The Azande Like the classic Greeks, the Azande of the Southern Sudan, expected homosexual relationships to supplement the normal practice of heterosexually based marriage. As have many peoples, the Azande practiced an age-based system of military service prior to marriage, in effect a form of universal military conscription based on age. During their period of military service, young warriors married boys who played the same roles as female wives played for older men. They provided their husbands with food and drink, brought firewood for their husbands fires, and shared their husbands beds at night. When the husbands grew older, they gave up their boy-wives and entered the heterosexual phase of their lives. In turn, their wife-apprentices graduated into warriorhood and took their own boy-brides.

luminum
April 2nd, 2007, 07:52 PM
Admittedly, I'm no expert - I'm only repeating what I've read. I can't be certain actual incestuous sex occurs between fathers and sons, but gay sex definitely happens.

I found this extract from a Utah State University site, so I guess it's pretty reliable.

(http://barney.usu.edu/%7EFATH6/sexminor.html)That's definitely drawing a destinction between sexual relationships (in the Azande) and omitting information about the context of the sexual activity in the Etoro. Whereas the Azande are using boys as repalcement wives, the Etoro inseminate boys because they believe it necessary to cause a boy to undergo puberty, not for sexual relationship-based pleasure.

Also, heterosexual activity is restricted to only a few choice occasions. Because the Etoro believe that men only have a limited amount of semen and because they believe that semen is tied to lifeforce, over insemination also means that a man will be brought closer to death. Therefore, heterosexuality for the purpose of mating is reduced to when it is absolutely necessary. Insemenation of young males is also viewed in the same way, with insemenation being a detrimental but necessary process.

There are restrictions on homosexual activity in the context of insemination rituals because a desire for more than what is given or proferred during a ritual marks one as a succubus-like witch.

But this is completely getting off topic.

Father-Son incest...go.

RedRooster
April 3rd, 2007, 11:37 AM

(http://barney.usu.edu/~FATH6/sexminor.html)

Thanks Lancsdan for the research, WOW what an educational ride this has been. Aren't cultural differences amazing?

KingofFaeries
April 3rd, 2007, 05:31 PM
very interesting

bigcock692
April 30th, 2007, 10:50 AM
My dad and I play around all the time. Althought the other day he forced me to make out with him. I think that is going to far

RedRooster
May 1st, 2007, 04:09 AM
My dad and I play around all the time. Althought the other day he forced me to make out with him. I think that is going to far

Its funny you should mention you don't mind playing around (whatever that means exactly) but you don't want to kiss.

I find that interesting because I have gone to bed with Straight boys and they have told me the same thing. They don't mind doing 69 and they will put their legs in the air and let me fuck them, but if you go to kiss them that makes them Gay.

I just don't get it

danny456
May 1st, 2007, 06:13 PM
Redrooster - so you suck their cock, they suck yours and you can fuck them but they don't kiss ... enjpy it while it lasts!!

jdoonan
May 2nd, 2007, 04:26 AM
id have sex with somebody elses dad but not with my own but i did see my dads ass before and it still haunts me

jimm22
May 2nd, 2007, 08:48 AM

I though he was being sarcastic??????? ;) then again maybe not????

WIZZARD101
May 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM
i have two sones and could never even consider having sex with them, but the fatasy of watching someone else is a huge turn on

luminum
May 7th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Its funny you should mention you don't mind playing around (whatever that means exactly) but you don't want to kiss.

I find that interesting because I have gone to bed with Straight boys and they have told me the same thing. They don't mind doing 69 and they will put their legs in the air and let me fuck them, but if you go to kiss them that makes them Gay.

I just don't get itI think many people consider kissing to be less about sexual fulfillment and more about emotional fulfillment, so many times kissing is associate wanting to kiss as being emotional. So 'straight' guys may consider themselves straight despite havign gay sex, since it's just about feeling good. But they probably consider kissing to be 'gay'.

samn3s
July 23rd, 2007, 08:31 AM
My Dad? ................oh yuck! Never! That is just wrong!

But my very buff Korean-War Veteran Uncle with huge pecks and rock-hard abs - YES!

When I was about 10-12, I would watch him sleep, with covers thrown off.....and he wore those old-time boxers with the large loose-fitting slit in front .....and he would get hard while sleeping, and his boner would slip out through that slit .......rising like a seedling out of moist soil towards the warm sun....and there was one time ......while watching all this happen........I just could not resist ......crawled on the floor to his bed..........reached up with my hand and touched that magnificent warm rod for just one moment.........when my Uncle sat bolt upright.....peered down at me on the floor .......yelled "Sammy!" ........I then scampered away as if I was on fire........and my Uncle never mentioned it.....

Storybook_Man
July 23rd, 2007, 02:52 PM
I watched my Dad rub his balls in his sleep, he was wearing boxers with the slit in the front. But nothing came out =(. Then I came in really late at night, he was passed out on the couch with a hard on, I kept looking and then 20 minutes later he woke up, with my back turned to him pretending that I was looking for something, when I was really thinking about touching his hard on.

I also groped him while he was sleeping again on the couch but he was wearing jeans so barely felt anything.

And when I was younger, I found a home made jerk off video of him, but I lost it years ago =(.

As for my uncle, I only just lightly brush his cock through his bathing suit while we were standing in line, I turned around and he was just smiling at me.

KingofFaeries
July 25th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I licked my grandpa's dick a couple times. Once when my grandparents, my sister, and me went on a road trip to visit our family across the US and me and my grandpa shared a room, and he sleeps naked, and I was watching him get undressed and after he fell asleep I snuck over to the bed, and crawled under the covers and licked his balls and dick, then went to sleep tasting him.

And the other time, I had forgotten my pjs and I was spending the night with my grandparents. So i was sleeping naked just like my grandpa, and the guest room was right next to his room. So when i heard him snoring I snuck in and gave him a lil suck. :D

sfrehem
July 25th, 2007, 08:52 PM
My dad is a VERY heavy sleepier.....I sucked him off many times......my brother caught me doing it to him once....an as "blackmail" he made me take it in the ass....little did he know *|*I LOVED IT!!!!*|*

hermanding
July 26th, 2007, 05:46 PM
i would have to be unconscious not to wake from someone sucking my dick. this is one sleeper.
ding

fireboy86
July 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
No I haven't, but i would try ... I have had jerkoff sessions about My dad and still am.. I would love to drink his man juice....slurp ;)

gregory
July 30th, 2007, 06:35 PM
sometimes when my dad is asleep, i'll strip down and jack off over the top of him

RedRooster
October 5th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I used to fuck my Dad's red leather slippers that I had a fetish about. I used to shoot my load into them.

I don't know why but I find that hilarious, I think I laughed for 5 minutes after reading what you wrote about fucking your Dad's slippers.

I'm not trying to be insulting, it just struck me as being funny that's all.

RancorNV thinks its disgusting and maybe for him he can't get it in his mind how anyone could find fucking a pair of slippers erotic, but you know what Bigbloke I've read and seen some other fetishes that sound and appear to be a lot worse and truly ARE disgusting.

If the feel of leather on your hard cock gets you off while fucking You go for it and don't worry about what others think. No matter what there is Always going to be someone who will disagree with you.

Storybook_Man
October 6th, 2007, 10:21 PM
kinda was opposite for me like my mom was outta town and step was gonna get homelate so i slept and had my cock sticking out but like i woke up for a sec and he didnt knw but i say him strip right in front of me and accidentally grabbed my cock cuz he thru his shirt on me, not much but liked it alot,lol

he stripped right in front of you, and then his shirt ended up right by your cock and he grabbed it a bit? I think something could have happened. But dont try unless you know for sure!

brooklyn
October 6th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Once my father was sleeeping I went into the room and reached for his cock It was big played with it for a while I was afraid he would wake up whished I had sucked it

jgpingpong
October 7th, 2007, 03:29 PM
No not really, I dont find him attractive at all, but I still found him jerking off several times. Our family was semi-open about being nude, like in the bathrooms, so one day I walked in the bathroom to find my dad jerking it with soap in the shower. He just stopped and we started talking as if nothing happened with his hard on right there. I have always wanted to compare my cock with his. He has much bigger balls and a huge head. He did catch me once, I was fully nude jerking in my room doors closed when he barged in. I just laid there and he started conversation while I put my clothes on.

One time I came home from school, I could tell he was using my computer, and he was in the bathroom. I knew what he had done, and went back to my room to find huge glob of cum on the floor. I had always wanted to taste the seed that made me, so I took up the chance. It tasted better than mine. But no direct contact has ever been made.

Storybook_Man
October 7th, 2007, 04:58 PM
I wish me and my father had that sorta bond, where we can be naked or get caught jerking off in front of each other and not make it seem weird.

RedRooster
October 9th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I'd never consider my own Dad, however one of my best friends Dad rubbed my butt and played with my dick and gave me a hard-on while he thought I was asleep.

After that I slept over at my friends house every chance I got.*|*

Storybook_Man
October 9th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I'd never consider my own Dad, however one of my best friends Dad rubbed my butt and played with my dick and gave me a hard-on while he thought I was asleep.

After that I slept over at my friends house every chance I got.*|*

So why didn't you wake up and do anything again? haha I would be up in an instant and start fucking around.

Edit: Or if he sleeps alone go and play with him. :)

CoolguyAT
October 13th, 2007, 09:33 PM
When I was younger and up until I went to college I did have fantasies about my Dad......but I don't now. Ever since I started looking at gay porn and having sex with other men I don't think about my Dad at all anymore in that type of way.

However the whole role playing of Daddy/son does turn me on and I do have a soft spot for hot daddies! :)

bennoda56
October 17th, 2007, 02:53 PM
i remember me and my uncle, Every couple of nights id go round cause i was bored and my aunt would be out playing bingo, so whenever we had the chance me and him would be fucking everywhere.

He still calls me to go for a drink and stuff but all we did for the last 6 months was make out and shit like that.

But on the plus side my BF looks exactly like him lmao.

britneytoxicc
December 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
dammmm so hot...im gettin hard just reading these

RedRooster
December 8th, 2007, 01:31 PM
I've never had any sexual desires for my dad, however my younger brothers and I have given the term, "brotherly love" a whole new meaning.(*8*)

britneytoxicc
December 8th, 2007, 04:44 PM
^^^^elaborate please!:D;)

ClientFan
December 11th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hot topic. I personally think that if this type of incest is practised to any kind of consensual, non-abusive degree, then there must be some kind of cultural/conditioning factor behind it. I don't fancy my biological father in the slightest and had no such leanings growing up, but now that I am a 'grown up' and understand the attraction and emotional satisfaction of sex, I wish I did have a biological father who I fancied and had an active sex life with.

silverfoxbear
December 20th, 2007, 02:10 AM
if anyone has grandpa/grandson stories, that really turns me on

Ask Matthew
January 3rd, 2008, 06:52 AM
Wow, Iv Thought About It But I Have Never Done It :D

experiancedwanker
January 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
only once thought about father-son. came out of the shower with a semi hard, and thought of letting him see me. just in time i remembered that he was homophobic :S
done plenty of stuff with my younger brother though (still do). I think it's a great way to experiment and gain experiance in a safe enviroment.

rulis69
January 4th, 2008, 02:02 AM
ill admit that i HAVE thought of touching my dad... once, when i was like 9... i saw him sleeping on his bed on a hot summer night, and he was naked.. he had an erection and i could see it cuz he was sleeping butt down... ever since then, i would just want to touch that long cock of his....

but i did get to fool around with my uncle... he is older than me... and i just love to touch him and tease his dick!! ohh man... im gettin hard just thinkin bout him...

and yes... i have also fantasized bout my old high school teachers.... and some of my friend's dads... idk... i just have a thing for daddy's cocks!!!

RedRooster
January 4th, 2008, 03:34 AM
only once thought about father-son. came out of the shower with a semi hard, and thought of letting him see me. just in time i remembered that he was homophobic :S
done plenty of stuff with my younger brother though (still do). I think it's a great way to experiment and gain experiance in a safe enviroment.

Never thought about my dad either, however like you my two younger brothers and I fooled around a lot. I also have two older brothers but we never fooled around or even thought about it.

The point is, the secret my two younger brothers and I shared has caused a bond so strong between us I can't even think of any words to describe how close we are.

It all started when my one younger brother Skip had his hand inside my underwear while I was sleeping and I woke up with an incredible hard-on while he was stroking my young dick..........it was awesome!

But as soon as Skip realized I woke up He took off back into his bed and went to sleep and there I was with my young hard throbbing dick trying to go back to sleep, it was very frustrating to say the least.

As time went on he didn't take off for his bed when I woke and that's when things really got horny and steamy at night...........you know what I mean ;)

I'll tell you, there is nothing better than to wake up with someone stroking your hard dick or sucking on it when you first wake; it give a whole new meaning to "morning hard-on". :bj:

LukitaS
January 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Any website to see photos o videos on this issue?? I have already seen schoolboy secrets.but..is there any other to see freely?

Ballbuster
January 7th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't really call my father "hot" or "sexy", but I just have this obssession with wanting to see him naked, blow him, give him a hand job, have him see me naked, and do those things to me. The closest I've come is last summer, when I stayed at his house for a night, we woke up in the morning, I passed him while he was on his way to the bathroom, and he had morning wodd, in his red briefs. I didn't stare at it too long, only a second or two so as not to attract his attention, and it was dark, so I didn't get to see to much, but I could tell it was poking out, at least 4 or 5 inches. I've tried, and will continue trying, to see him naked, but I don't know if I ever will. Also, this might not belong here, but I have another obssession, which is I really really REALLY want to kick my dad in the testicles. I can't explain why, just like wanted to get sexual with him, but I really want to. I think it has to do with busting the balls that created you, or something like that. If you want to chat more about either subject, just PM me your screenname or Yahoo!, or email address, or ask me for mine.

tender tits
January 8th, 2008, 01:11 AM
My dad was the first cock I ever sucked, but he was asleep and had been drinking. He fell asleep on the couch with his pants partially unzipped. I unzipped them and saw his cock which was at least 4-5 inches soft. I put it in my mouth and couldn't believe the smooth velvety feel, how good it tasted, and how right it felt. He started to wake up and I ran to the bathroom and pretended I was taking a shit. He came into the bathroom, looked at me, but said nothing. I was immediately hooked on sucking cock, but it was about 10 years before I ever sucked another cock because I was only about 11 or 12 when I sucked him.

TygreBryte
January 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I though he was being sarcastic??????? ;) then again maybe not????

Maybe it's the "Force" part.

condor221
January 11th, 2008, 09:28 PM
this is all beyond me.....

chrisdobro
January 11th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I put it in my mouth ..... I was immediately hooked on sucking cock

question: why did you put it in your mouth in the first place ?
Did you read/hear/see anything like this before, or was it just pure instinctual and curiosity-initiated action ?

MystikWizard
January 20th, 2008, 02:30 PM
What a disgusting topic. Not to knock the OP, but this topic is just plain wrong.

Tightnwhite
January 20th, 2008, 05:30 PM
if you aren't into it why even bother reading/posting in the thread?

if it isn't something that you're into don't knock it.

Honestly it's REALLY REALLY immature.

How can you join a sex website then be a total prude?

MystikWizard
January 20th, 2008, 06:20 PM
if you aren't into it why even bother reading/posting in the thread?

if it isn't something that you're into don't knock it.

Honestly it's REALLY REALLY immature.

How can you join a sex website then be a total prude?

Just because we join a sex website doesn't mean that anything/everything is acceptable. I actually have a pretty high tolerance for most things. I even get turned on hearing stories of brothers who do sexual acts.

But having sex with your very own father is just plain wrong.

sentirpromesas
January 20th, 2008, 08:31 PM
My dad: never!
but ive seen some pretty hott dads i wish i had

samn3s
January 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Just because we join a sex website doesn't mean that anything/everything is acceptable. I actually have a pretty high tolerance for most things. I even get turned on hearing stories of brothers who do sexual acts.

Midnight77.............yes! You are soooo right! But JUB alows everything to be discussed and enjoyed by ALL.

Yes! Even the "Wrong" Stuff.......

so for a "Dose of Gross" ...... Click Here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=TiyoTpRGNfk)

~

PurpleBear
January 21st, 2008, 08:13 AM

Why exactly is it not wrong to have sex with your brother but it is to have sex with your dad?

White angel
January 21st, 2008, 08:53 AM

For each his own.

If that satisfy, why not? There are thousands and thousands of cases unreported
and not shared.

We need to respect other's choices.

MystikWizard
January 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
My dad and i are in a relationship we enjoy fucking each other. I would always surprize him everymorning with a blowjob I go to work before my dad does so i would get ready for work and when i have some time left i would go and suck my dads dick. His morning wood is freaking huge looks like a table leg. He cums so much i can't handle it all Its Breakfast for me. When he gets home from work he pounds me in the ass.

I don't believe this for a second.

RationalLunacy
January 24th, 2008, 02:33 PM
My father is dead. I am not into necrophilia.

mattg88
January 24th, 2008, 09:54 PM
im curious to see how his looks like.. thats about it... i wish i could do OTHER things with some of my friends dads... lol

Storybook_Man
January 25th, 2008, 07:21 AM
my grandfather passed away but that still doesn't mean that I didn't or couldn't try anything with him when he was living.....

this topic isn't just about the present its also about the past....

blayne90
January 28th, 2008, 11:29 AM
my stepdad slept nude but weird part was like everytime he was alseep he'd always talk so i got him to think i was a girl and french kissed him ha, wanted to try my dick next but i got outta there b4 he woke up = )

david19
February 4th, 2008, 10:04 PM
does any one got pics or videos i would love to see
over 18 of course*|*

bigdaddyfun
February 19th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I believe that the idea of intimacy between a younger guy and an older guy is fine as long as it is not the persons actual father. If an 18 year old (who is legal) is turned on by sleeping with men twenty to thirty years older (and vise versa) a 'fantasy" father/son relationship would be hot. There are daddy-son pics and clips on every website, you all look at them, and you all get turned on. but none of that is real sex between parent and child, its simply a representation fantasy-ITS PORN PEOPLE. Men crave different things, we all have secret fetishes, if it turns you on, Go for it and have a blast, I wish i could find a daddy sometimes too! As for real parent child sex, thats just disturbing and proven to have horrible effects on the children's mental state.

PurpleBear
February 23rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
I didn't know what thread to post this in but I'm sure we'll survive. I want to get this out while the details are still fresh.

He isn't my real dad but I am really attracted to my step-father.

I woke up earlier than usually and decided I'd drive down to my mom's for a visit. When I got there, no one was there but him. I'm familiar with his morning routine enough to know that he'd soon be getting naked in the bathroom and possible rubbing one out. There's a crack between the door and the seal that's wide enough to see into the bathroom. If he stands close enough to the sink and he is naked, I'll usually get some cock action.

So he finally goes into the bathroom and I quickly trail as I hear the door close. I look into the crack and he's already got his pants down off and is in front of the sink. His crotch was pretty much in full view while he was brushing his teeth. After he finished, he stood there for a couple seconds and then he started touch his cock. He rubbed up and down with the palm of his hand and then pulled his foreskin back and forth. I knew he was about to jerk off but then he pulled away and I heard the shower go on. I knew he was going to jerk off and I thought my fun was over or I'd at least have to wait until he got out to dry off to catch anymore glimpses of him.

I went between reading the newspaper and standing by the door listening to what was going on. I could hear him moaning with pleasure and it made me even more excited. He's moans seemed to get louder and louder so I figured he was about to cum but it went on for a few minutes. I stood next to the door and then I heard a couple of phrases come out of his mouth I never thought I'd hear coming from this masculine, straight man's, man..."Yeah, get it in that fucking asshole. Yeah, deeper. Mmmm...Yeah, right in that butthole." Soon after, he moaned louder than ever (probably cumming) sprayed around and turned the shower off.

Not a really hot story but just hearing him utter what I though I'd never hear in my life really turned me on. It is only one experience but it kind of made me second guess his sexuality. It doesn't really matter either way as it'll be a hot memory. *|*

gayboy2009
February 26th, 2008, 04:43 PM
i want to have sex with my step dad he is really fit andi have seen him naked lots a times i hav played with his cock and balls while he was pisst and a slepp

This Is Hardcore
March 1st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Never been interested in doing anything with my dad, that's a total turn off for me, BUT I am really turned on by the thought of other fathers and sons having sex - for example in the Josman cartoons.

jaxon29
March 2nd, 2008, 04:00 PM
^ In fact, fathers should talk to their sons about sex and tell them masturbating is natural and men do it all their life. Maybe even get a bottle of lube and show their sons how to do it, not that it's complicated, but they could really bond that way. LOL

LatinoSTAR
March 2nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
Hmmm, And I Thought i Heard everything..to each their own i guess...

jaxon29
March 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
Teens have so many questions and hear so mych misinformation as they develop and hit puberty. Sex is natural and their dads should talk to them about masturbating and how natural it is. Forget all those old wives tales and crap the churches tell everybody. Dads could even show their sons how to do it, although boys just naturally know how to stroke themselves. A tube of good lube and it could be a good bonding activity.

Storybook_Man
March 2nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
My father certainly never talked about sex with me. One time I was fucking around with this girl in the basement and my father walks REALLY loud. She got all scared when he came into the house. She stopped put her clothes back on and ran out the back door.

I put my sweats back on ran upstairs to see who it was, knowing it was my father and told him I have a girl downstairs and not to make to much noise and try not to come downstairs... I didn't exactly tell him I was fucking her or anything but Im sure he got the hint. After me and the girl were done after about a 15 minute break trying to get her back in the house I went upstairs and my father asked me if she was still here. Never words about sex just that you know its about sex. But my father has taken my brother out to get silk boxers for his prom and condoms... Wish my dad did talk to me about sex! haha

As for fathers jerking off with their sons, you have to think its going to be weird as fuck for the father, not to mention the son if he isn't comfortable, but then again most of the people in this thread are comfortable with that except for those who come in and say ew thats gross who shouldn't even be in this thread anyways :).

Green_Man_007
March 6th, 2008, 03:54 AM
I didn't know what thread to post this in but I'm sure we'll survive. I want to get this out while the details are still fresh.

He isn't my real dad but I am really attracted to my step-father.

I woke up earlier than usually and decided I'd drive down to my mom's for a visit. When I got there, no one was there but him. I'm familiar with his morning routine enough to know that he'd soon be getting naked in the bathroom and possible rubbing one out. There's a crack between the door and the seal that's wide enough to see into the bathroom. If he stands close enough to the sink and he is naked, I'll usually get some cock action.

So he finally goes into the bathroom and I quickly trail as I hear the door close. I look into the crack and he's already got his pants down off and is in front of the sink. His crotch was pretty much in full view while he was brushing his teeth. After he finished, he stood there for a couple seconds and then he started touch his cock. He rubbed up and down with the palm of his hand and then pulled his foreskin back and forth. I knew he was about to jerk off but then he pulled away and I heard the shower go on. I knew he was going to jerk off and I thought my fun was over or I'd at least have to wait until he got out to dry off to catch anymore glimpses of him.

I went between reading the newspaper and standing by the door listening to what was going on. I could hear him moaning with pleasure and it made me even more excited. He's moans seemed to get louder and louder so I figured he was about to cum but it went on for a few minutes. I stood next to the door and then I heard a couple of phrases come out of his mouth I never thought I'd hear coming from this masculine, straight man's, man..."Yeah, get it in that fucking asshole. Yeah, deeper. Mmmm...Yeah, right in that butthole." Soon after, he moaned louder than ever (probably cumming) sprayed around and turned the shower off.

Not a really hot story but just hearing him utter what I though I'd never hear in my life really turned me on. It is only one experience but it kind of made me second guess his sexuality. It doesn't really matter either way as it'll be a hot memory. *|*

You do know you can embellish here, don't you? Kind of like, "I fucked my P.E. teacher for an 'A' in jogging class," or, "I seduced my Dad and blackmailed him for a new car."

It's YOUR reality. Visualize something, and make it happen.

(Damn --- I'm a little drunk right now. Too bad my own Dad's not a hottie, because I'm going to have to invent gorgeous uncles.)

GoodMusician
March 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I guess this coutns but I've always wanted to have sex with my best friends father... man he's hot... 6' 3. Great body. Kinda has a superman look and a soft voice... intelligent... oooh man...

And in a way he's like my adoptive father. My real dad died when I was 5 and my stepfather and I aren't close.

But my best friends family kinda... adopted me in a sense so... and everyone knows I have the hots for his dad...

It got a bit awkward once when he joked over some pictures of my friend when he was younger, holding a firemans hose...

Apparently my friends mother asked how big I was down there, and he had to tell her... and she must have told him because... well... to quote his dad...

"Hmm... you must be use to him holding a big hose."

I remember looking at him, absolutely perplexed... then going completely blush red. He laughed so hard...

I got so hard... LOL!

I know... my friend did things with his dad...years ago..

and he and I talked about it... briefly...

It's like the oidepus complex... how boys fantasize about marrying their mothers...

Well, it only makes sense that the same exists but in the opposite context...and both he and I agreed and found that we both had the same feelings. My father was my world until he died... I didn't fantasize about him sexually... but he was my world.

RedRooster
March 8th, 2008, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=GoodMusician;3730105] I've always wanted to have sex with my best friends father... man he's hot...

And in a way he's like my adoptive father.....

I know... my friend did things with his dad...years ago..and he and I talked about it... briefly...QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean, I had a great sexual experience with my best friend's dad too. Growing up I could talk to my friend's dad about anything and a lot of times the way he would talk openly and honestly would stimulate my young Libido.

He took us camping and fishing, we went to museums and out to eat and all kinds of stuff, he was an all around good guy and more like one of us than someone's dad.

Srappy2
March 10th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Any website to see photos o videos on this issue?? I have already seen schoolboy secrets.but..is there any other to see freely?

hot dude do you have a link to this vid?*|*

Phantomfrk
March 15th, 2008, 07:16 PM

The way I view Father-Son incest, or why gay people are turned on by the idea is usually becuase they want acceptance. Most from guys who are not out to their parents want to imagine themselves with their father becuase then they will know they are accepted. I am not saying this is true for everybody but mostly everybody i have meet were turned on by father figures for this reason.

snapcat
March 27th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Of course this topic remains a sensitive one, even for the fetish community.

It should be pointed out for the folks here who are not members of the fetish community, that this fetish is largely one of fantasy. In other words, it's the stuff of fiction - such as the stories over at www.nifty.org.

Nonconsensual sex, even in the fetish community, remains a no-no. That's why "safe words" are built in to role-playing and other related activities.

I'm not sure why this fetish has had such an enduring following - I'm not a psychologist.

But I just thought that it was worth pointing this out at this point.

undisclosed1234
June 11th, 2008, 09:43 PM
For the sake of my sanity and my belief that gay people are normal and wonderful individuals I will hold on to the belief that this thread along with its posts are just part of the 'internet fantasy' people like to cultivate, blowing their wishes into detailed stories.

With that said.....some of you people are severely fucked up.

BigBoss
June 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Behold, the mist you guys see is no accident or weather issue. the messiah we all were waiting for is finally here, to pull us out of our miseries and take us out of this fantasy world and into a world where we will be straight guys, and will talk about chicks and pussies.
Hold your breath as i introduce to you Mr.Undisclosed..The last warrior of the gay clan..

Now come on, Undisclosed i thought you to be a nice guy and accepted your comments in my thread and now i found out that everything that others do and you do not like, is disgusting for you. Will You please stop acting to be some Gay God Father, we all had enough of your filthy comments, you stupid sick moron. Now let us do what we like to do, and yeah why don't you visit the "Bi-Sexual" Forum, you will find your kind there, and yeah by the way search the forum for some topic like "Am I a Gay?"....Or "Why Am I a jerk?"...or "Why on Earth i love to have audience of my own by hijacking other people's thread"....etc etc.

So go and get real please and stop telling us what is right or wrong.. unless if a comment from your side is asked for
don't you dare to touch your keyboard.

Storybook_Man
June 11th, 2008, 11:46 PM
For the sake of my sanity and my belief that gay people are normal and wonderful individuals I will hold on to the belief that this thread along with its posts are just part of the 'internet fantasy' people like to cultivate, blowing their wishes into detailed stories.

Can't someone have sex with a family member purely due to looks? ^^

It just happens they are family ^^ lo...

4older
June 12th, 2008, 01:30 AM

I just wanted to thank you for telling me what to think and do. I was reading this thread, it was kind of interesting, but it's cool you posted that so that I now know what I SHOULD think about it.

I also want to thank you for judging myself and the others for reading and or posting in this thread. One of the big frustrations of being a gay guy is there's just not enough judgement out there in the world to really keep us in check. So I really applaud you, a member of the global gay community, for stepping in and filling that void. Nice work. I mean since no one out there really judges or condems us for being gay..it's great we have people like yourself within the gay community to make people feel ashamed for talking about a certain topic. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

It's best that we have you here to keep someones fetish or feelings inside. Discussing them openly in a forum is not good, and it's best they keep those feelings inside so they realize they're obviously the only one that thinks like that and there's something wrong with them.

BigBoss
June 12th, 2008, 06:12 AM
I just wanted to thank you for telling me what to think and do. I was reading this thread, it was kind of interesting, but it's cool you posted that so that I now know what I SHOULD think about it.

I also want to thank you for judging myself and the others for reading and or posting in this thread. One of the big frustrations of being a gay guy is there's just not enough judgement out there in the world to really keep us in check. So I really applaud you, a member of the global gay community, for stepping in and filling that void. Nice work. I mean since no one out there really judges or condems us for being gay..it's great we have people like yourself within the gay community to make people feel ashamed for talking about a certain topic. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

It's best that we have you here to keep someones fetish or feelings inside. Discussing them openly in a forum is not good, and it's best they keep those feelings inside so they realize they're obviously the only one that thinks like that and there's something wrong with them.

:eek:And i thought i was harsh on undisclosed,....

undisclosed1234
June 12th, 2008, 07:52 AM
BigBoss....I was about to write a reply to your comment, I really was. But then I assessed your situation. Honestly, mate? You're one of the saddest cases I've seen on the web since the girl who used to collect kleenexes from her teacher who she was obsessed with and keep them at home. So no, I won't kick a dog when it's down. I just hope one day you wake up and really re-assess a few things about your life and how you approach romance.

Oh and also: Stop PMing me huge chunks of detailed fantasy/descriptions about your emotional state with the doctor you're stalking..err, pursuing; I don't care. Thanks :)

And here it is again. #-o

That painfully inaccurate view that because the action involved is gay, and we are gay, we must all agree to it. Forget about decency, having an opinion of our own, or a sense of moral when it comes to diddling the cock that gave you life while it's asleep....Pshh, If it involves two males, just shut up and embrace it because you're just like them. :rolleyes:

Being gay is no longer simply liking men. Oh no. It is now a forced duty to embrace all forms of sexual act involving two males.

This guy licks his male dog's anus at night after layering it with peanut btter? Well he's gay, so you better shut up and accept. Gay supersedes bestiality and therefore makes it hot!

This guy goes to frat parties, slips guys roofies and then jerks them off while they're passed out? Well, if it was a guy and a girl it would be rape but since it's two guys and I'm gay, I must applaud because 'OMGZ so hot'.

This guy sucked on his father's dick while he was asleep? Gee. If it was a girl it would have been sick and severely fucked up, but because its guy-on-guy, you're a self-hating homo if you don't find this yummy! Shame on you, self-hating homo! :grrr:

Hell, pedophiles who abuse little boys are gay technically gay since it involves two males. We shouldn't be allowed to say anything against them either right?

](*,)](*,)](*,)

I'm sorry but thats the view that leads to so many prejudice about gay people. I'm gay, I love cocks, can't get enough of them, but you're deluded if you think that that comes with any obligation to find this shit hot! If more gay people spoke out on this then maybe being gay would no longer be synonymous of incest, bestiality, and aids for so many people.

Bottom line: You're right. The internet is about saying anything you want. Freedom of speech, etc...But guess what? it works both ways.

If you're being a gross freak, and posting on the internet about it, I'll state my opinion on it if I'm around. Whether you're gay or straight. Ain't that a shame? :gogirl:

4older
June 12th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Bottom line: You're right. The internet is about saying anything you want. Freedom of speech, etc...But guess what? it works both ways.

If you're being a gross freak, and posting on the internet about it, I'll state my opinion on it if I'm around. Whether you're gay or straight. Ain't that a shame? :gogirl:

You CHOOSE to visit the fetish section of a gay website. You CHOOSE to open up a thread of a topic that disgusts you and you feel is wrong. You CHOOSE to appoint yourself a watchdog status role and condemn those that have decided to talk or share stories.

I have no interest in scat, leather, bondage, or several other fetish topics that come up from time to time. The idea of scat specifically disgusts me, yet when a thread comes up I CHOOSE not to open it and seek out a topic of interest, much less condemn those that have interest in something I feel is wrong.

It's obvious that you relish your self appointed watchdog status here. Not just as a member of the golabal gay community, but as a memeber of civil society. Condemning others obviously provides you with some sort of pleasure so perhaps you should start a thread for that and find some other like minded folks to bitch with?

In the meantime I CHOOSE to inform you that you're a douche bag.

BigBoss
June 12th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Wow Undisclosed now I (ww)(ww) infront of you, thanks for telling me about my PMs and yeah if you remember i just said in my last thread that "I thought that you are a nice guy"...And those PMs were sent during that era.
Now i am having this **wars** with you and if you don't leave this whole section then i am sure everyone is going to do this to you :spank: and will continue till you are :dead:

I am open to any shit bomb from your side, just try your best to write and waste few of your wisdom on me, i assure you that even then i will be the same BIGBOss that you think is some mad freak Sociopath.

undisclosed1234
June 12th, 2008, 01:13 PM
LOL. Sad. Now, on to more intelligent things:

You CHOOSE to visit the fetish section of a gay website. You CHOOSE to open up a thread of a topic that disgusts you and you feel is wrong. You CHOOSE to appoint yourself a watchdog status role and condemn those that have decided to talk or share stories.

I have no interest in scat, leather, bondage, or several other fetish topics that come up from time to time. The idea of scat specifically disgusts me, yet when a thread comes up I CHOOSE not to open it and seek out a topic of interest, much less condemn those that have interest in something I feel is wrong.

It's obvious that you relish your self appointed watchdog status here. Not just as a member of the golabal gay community, but as a memeber of civil society. Condemning others obviously provides you with some sort of pleasure so perhaps you should start a thread for that and find some other like minded folks to bitch with?

In the meantime I CHOOSE to inform you that you're a douche bag.

Actually there are quite a few things wrong with this post (which is understandable seeing as 'facts' can often get in the way of a good soapbox moment) so I'll get a-correcting right away.

1) You CHOOSE to visit the fetish section of a gay website.

Fail #1. This is not the fetish section of the board. It's the 'Daddies, Bears, Chasers, etc.' section. And seeing as I find them hot, this really isn't an issue.

2)You CHOOSE to open up a thread of a topic that disgusts you and you feel is wrong.

Wrong again, darlin'. I CHOOSE (it's fun to cap words isn't it ;) ) to give my opinion on a topic which asked for opinions. This wasn't a "Here's my naughty I sucked my dad while my mom watched" thread which I crashed, it was a "Have you ever..." thread which allows for people to answer either positively with a yes, or negatively with 'no'. I was one of those who voiced their disgust at the topic. A topic which invited input.....You even fail at semantics.

3) You CHOOSE to appoint yourself a watchdog status role and condemn those that have decided to talk or share stories

Fail #3 (boy that's a recurring thing with you, isn't it?) I didn't appoint myself watchdog of anything. I was the 4rth or 5th poster to answer the thread disapprovingly and express his disgust. Which if you go back to your second fail, really is what its all about.

4) In the meantime I CHOOSE to inform you that you're a douche bag.

Well, I don't think that was ever in question but sure, I'll give you that one. :D 1 out of 4. Good for you sweetie.

Oh and if NOT getting into the idea of guys sucking off their dads is the prerequisite for douchebaggery then I have a feeling there are a lot of us in the world.

I'd end with a 'go fuck your mom', but seeing as fucking a parent is the cool new thing around here, that may not have the intended bite. :-({|=

BigBoss
June 12th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Hey Undisclosed ,, wish you could have perceived "4older's" advise in a positive way, he is right about you, may be you just need some rest, how about dating a sociopath like me for a change but even then result would be the same which is
you're a douche bag and will always be

Storybook_Man
June 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM
2)You CHOOSE to open up a thread of a topic that disgusts you and you feel is wrong.

Wrong again, darlin'. I CHOOSE (it's fun to cap words isn't it ;) ) to give my opinion on a topic which asked for opinions. This wasn't a "Here's my naughty I sucked my dad while my mom watched" thread which I crashed, it was a "Have you ever..." thread which allows for people to answer either positively with a yes, or negatively with 'no'. I was one of those who voiced their disgust at the topic. A topic which invited input.....You even fail at semantics.

If you're being a gross freak, and posting on the internet about it, I'll state my opinion on it if I'm around. Whether you're gay or straight. Ain't that a shame?

Everyone has their opinions and I respect that... Firstly no one asked for your opinions, the original poster asked if you had done anything with your father, and yes thats a yes or no answer, and if you want to divulge you can, they didn't ask for negative input, but like I said everyone has their opinion... So i'm happy you gave your words, if you feel its a must then go ahead... I guess I am just a gross freak.

Just remember though, you/we are all gross freaks, to many....

BigBoss
June 12th, 2008, 05:03 PM
StoryBookMan You are wasting your time on training the dog to howl like a wolf, Undisclosed is a sick person and needs some help in the form of sex, abused as a child he hates everything in this forum, i wonder if he has ever contributed anything positive to any thread in JUB, but i believe that if we cannot teach him to howl like a wolf then certainly we can make him learn how to shut up like a bitch,

Storybook_Man
June 12th, 2008, 09:31 PM
stop fueling the fire bigboss!! (*8*):kiss:

you're just provoking ^^ :) <3

usually if you are nice, and calm they tend to shut up faster ^^.

undisclosed1234
June 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
stop fueling the fire bigboss!! (*8*):kiss:

you're just provoking ^^ :) <3

usually if you are nice, and calm they tend to shut up faster ^^.

He's pissed because he's stalking a married doctor in a pseudo-fantasy and unlike other people going "aww" I called him out on the creepy lol. :gogirl:

The guy is a disgusting little fanfiction writer at this point, desperate for forum attention. A lot of us are having a great laugh about it in PMs. I'll forward you some- it's quite hilarious....(!)

BigBoss
June 13th, 2008, 07:50 AM
, desperate for forum attention. A lot of us are having a great laugh about it in PMs. I'll forward you some- it's quite hilarious....(!)

Nice shot undisclosed, as per your promise you can't bug us in my thread so now you are picking this thread as your bitching ground.

Look at your condition, you need help. You were giving me psychological Titles and yet you yourself surfer from many, e.g This is the one of your condition, isn't it?

"You are obsessed with making me stop to write about my doctor, to the extend that you realized that need some attention from members, but lack of luck and sex appeal you decided to hijack threads in oder to let people know that you are here"

Sending PMs is one of the evidence of your obsessive behavior to get my ass kicked.

4older
June 13th, 2008, 08:45 AM
LOL. Sad. Now, on to more intelligent things:

Actually there are quite a few things wrong with this post (which is understandable seeing as 'facts' can often get in the way of a good soapbox moment) so I'll get a-correcting right away.

1) You CHOOSE to visit the fetish section of a gay website.

Fail #1. This is not the fetish section of the board. It's the 'Daddies, Bears, Chasers, etc.' section. And seeing as I find them hot, this really isn't an issue.

:-({|=

Actually, brainiac, you chose to extend your douchery to a thread marked "fetish" in the Daddies, Bears, Chasers section. Hit the good ole back button on your browser....even you can see it!

Just because something is posted, it's not for your approval. You're not that imortant, you're just a douche bag so keep that in mind. Others tossed an opinion yet you went as far as to rant that posters were "severely fucked up". Now it's really time to power down the machine and go play in traffic. Here's a pair of scissors..now go run with them champ!

Storybook_Man
June 13th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Now it's really time to power down the machine and go play in traffic. Here's a pair of scissors..now go run with them champ!

No matter how a person acts, you shouldn't wish injury or death to them.... Thats just straight morally fucked up... In this sense at least...

I know about his thread Undisclosed... I stopped reading it after page 3/4 and just said get to the sex details! I sort of lost interest in it =\... His writings do come off as fiction, due to the response rate amongst other things that I can't recall now, but if its fiction its fiction... I don't see why people need to waste their time saying it is fiction. Its just going to generate drama, and waste more of your time...

undisclosed1234
June 13th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Sending PMs is one of the evidence of your obsessive behavior to get my ass kicked.

Sweetie, you need to get over yourself. I was receiving them. Just offering to forward the 9 msgs I received agreeing with me to other interested party. But hey, it means people are talking about you on the internet. That self-esteem should shoot up from -14 to -12 for the next few hours. Yay you! :gogirl:

Haha, you've got suicide by 26 written all over you. Or as your sexy stalked doc will call it, salvation date. Keep posting, I enjoy giving the audience a deeper look at your pathethic self. :)

Actually, brainiac, you chose to extend your douchery to a thread marked "fetish" in the Daddies, Bears, Chasers section. Hit the good ole back button on your browser....even you can see it!

Just because something is posted, it's not for your approval. You're not that imortant, you're just a douche bag so keep that in mind. Others tossed an opinion yet you went as far as to rant that posters were "severely fucked up". Now it's really time to power down the machine and go play in traffic. Here's a pair of scissors..now go run with them champ!

:=D:

Aww. See that's what happens when you spend your childhood trying on mom's bra and touching dad while he's asleep. Honestly every post you two make simply validates the opinion (or is it fact by now) that you're severely fucked up. And that your parents, who you now want to fuck, failed with you. Plain and simple.

Haha, I'm betting that if mama had known you'd be making a play for papa she would have given stronger consideration to abortion, and saved the world one abomination.

Now I'm not saying you should kill yourself.....Just that it wouldn't change anything to anyone if you did. And that the gay community as a whole would probably be better off. :)

And as for the fetish tag, good job, finding that out two days later. You're so fast. But again, a tag really doesn't preclude people from stating their opinion, now does it? Don't get pissed at me for calling you what you're ashamed to be. :-({|=

Douchebag > Abject dysfunction any day of the week, tiger. ;)

4older
June 13th, 2008, 01:50 PM
And as for the fetish tag, good job, finding that out two days later. You're so fast. But again, a tag really doesn't preclude people from stating their opinion, now does it? Don't get pissed at me for calling you what you're ashamed to be. :-({|=

Douchebag > Abject dysfunction any day of the week, tiger. ;)

Actually, brainiac, the fetish tag has been there since since the thread was posted. The fun part is if you review a bit and get past yourself for two secs, you'll see I never posted on this tread aside from calling you out. I never had any intererest in my dad, but found it interesting to read about those that did.

That fact that you state that my mother should have had an abortion based on the fact that I'm aware that you're a douche bag speaks a lot about you. My work is done, you've explosed yourself for the coward and phoney that you are. Now please, for your own good, power down the old computer and go out and get some fresh air. Go park in disabled spots or whatever else you do in your spare time.

BigBoss
June 13th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Dearest Undisclosed,

The fact is i have tons of PMs regarding supports to my thread, but no one wants to bitch around with a disable and retard person like you, beside correct me if i am wrong but everytime your dad look at you i bet he regrets for not using a rubber.
The scene of your bitching shows that you have been raised in a family where neighbors' gossip was a trend and you guys never bothered discussing your issues, no wonder you are good at picking on others yet too dump to observe your condition,
I have said it before and i am saying it again that You seem to have been abused as a child, so go get some therapy.

And do search for some thread e.g "Have you ever done it with your son"....May be you will find out that you are not the only one in your family using JUB

4older
June 14th, 2008, 12:39 AM
the fact is Undisclosed is a judgemental douche. End of story.

Letterbomb
June 14th, 2008, 05:12 AM
No, but with my cousin, I had this foot fetish thing and I liked his, this continued into mutual masturbation...

rossignols
June 14th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Way to ruin a great thread you Guys!
Go have your cyber bitch fight somewhere else.

4older
June 15th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Thread's fine, just trying to keep it douche bag free! If you're worried about it being derailed then share you story!

unwanted
June 15th, 2008, 11:28 AM
i like my frnd`s daddy
and also wanna sex with him
but in pakistan this is not easy
may b he is straight
tell me how it`s possible
im horny

hungbob62
June 15th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Heck, for a degenerate thread, this one sure degenerated.

:D

But seriously, folks. So a guy wants to deep-throat his dad. Is that so wrong?

And isn't any man who is a dad who gets BJs from other guys just fucking the mouth of some other man's son anyway?

:-)

Is it okay a dad just stands there watching other men screw his son's throat since it's not his own cock screwing it?

Or it's fine for a guy to blow every married man or father within a 150 miles radius of his city, but not okay for his own dad to be one of the cocks among them?

It's okay to suck off and swallow the semen from other guys' dads but not your own dad's?

Meaning, WHERE does one have to draw some line when blowing dicks?

Suck anyone but your own dad?

Or suck everyone but your own dad?

Or suck everyone except anyone who just might be a dad?

Ask every guy before you suck him, "Are you a dad"?

Or suck no one because many guys, more than likely, are going to be a dad one day?

Can guys suck off men whose wives are pregnant but who are not yet technically a dad?

Who should suck you?

With gay men adopting babies, it's likely you might become a dad to someone and then all the guys who suck you are sucking off your son's dad.

Or is it okay to blow your dad if you don't know it's him you're sucking on?

Can you be blowing every cock at Blowbuddies in San Francisco and really get into deep throating a massive dick only to learn moments later it was your own dad whose cum you got on your breath?

Or is it okay only if your dad doesn't know you're blowing him? Like all these "suck him when he's sleeping" suggestions?

Or if your dad drops by an adult bookstore for daily head, is it okay then to blow him in the arcade since he doesn't know who is in Booth 15 anyway?

Or should everyone drop the cocks out of their mouths right now since they're all essentially capable of making the guys attached a dad?

Maybe it's a dad who doesn't see his kids anymore but he's still a dad.

Or maybe you're blowing your own dad but he left for sea when you were a baby and in effect he's only one more seaman you're blowing during Fleet Week.

Or taking it from a whole different perspective, why shouldn't a son be blowing his own dad? Why is it better your dad gets head from strangers in a park bathroom or someone he barely knows?

Isn't it actually nicer and more in keeping with oral sex being an expression of intimacy that it be a son blowing his own dad rather than some freak on the street offering head to hung daddies?

Isn't it more noble to keep the blowjobs in the family when compared to seeing your dad kicking back in a bathhouse letting everyone take turns sucking on his cock?

Or you dads, wouldn't you prefer to know your son is home and safe and clean as he deep throats you rather than sitting in a XXX letting every unknown dad in the vicinity stick their cocks down his throat?

What is the solution then? Maybe no guy should be sucking any other guy in the first place. Maybe that's the logical conclusion since penises were made really to piss and make sperm to make us daddies.

Maybe everyone should simply find a nice girl, make babies with her and open a small sandwich shop.

BigBoss
June 16th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Nice Thoughts Hungboy, after reading it my head started spinning. :D lols

anderson30
June 16th, 2008, 03:52 AM
i would love to be with a dad and son at the same time!

hairycumfucker
July 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
of course.....both of them;) neither are my real dad tho, i was adopted by a gay couple when i was 6. when i was 13 i found out that i was rlly turned on by my daddy joe, hes rlly in shape and nice-n-fuzzy. i used to jack off thinking about being wrapped in his muscled arms, feelin his furry chest on my back and his cock in my ass. neither daddy joe or daddy dave, whos shorter than even me and got a round hairy belly, were rlly embarassed about bein naked round the house so i would get plenty of chances to take in their bods.

when i was 19 i was home from school and heard them fucking in their room. they never did that while i was in the house when i was a kid so i was surprised and i jacked off listenin to them. a cuple of days later i was jokin w/ daddy dave about what i heard and he told me that i might as well watch if im gonna listen. i thought he was jokin but that night when he was goin upstairs he said that he and daddy joe were goin to have sex in a few minutes and if i wanted to take in the show i should get a seat. i went upstairs after i heard some moanin and they were on their bed fuckin, i sat down and started to get hard. when they noticed i was there and i had a hardon they kinda eased up and kept lookin at me so i didnt know what to do and tryed to hide my boner but finlly daddy dave told me to get in if i wanted. it was like losin my virginity all over agin b/c i have never been so turned on and while i had always been attracted to older guys i had never been w/ one b4.

since that time iv only had sex w/ both of them one more time, when i brought my bf, whos 45, home. he thought the idea of the 3 of us havin sex was hot so we did while he jerked off and came in once in awhile to suck me off. i did have sex w/ daddy dave once b/t that time and the 1st time. i had never rlly been that into his body the way i was w/ daddy joe but that 2nd time i rlly got to explore it and liked what i found.*|*

HornyazHELL
July 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM
No not my dad, but there are some of my friends dads that i would hit in a second.

billygorgeous
July 7th, 2008, 01:35 AM
My dad: never!
but ive seen some pretty hott dads i wish i had

same here!

but my uncles, I wouldn't mind.

popo123456
July 7th, 2008, 04:07 PM
this is disgusting how could u have sex with your father yuck naw a uncle or cousin thats hott

thisisinteresting
July 7th, 2008, 05:04 PM
So because he's your dad's BROTHER it's not gross? Okay.

bigapple
July 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Amen to that! (I wanted to simply respond "amen" but it said the message had to be at least 10 characters:))

jimbill
July 7th, 2008, 08:32 PM
5 years ago, one night when my dad was asleep, I first tied up his legs. Then I laid a rope over him and climbed under the bed to tie a knot under the bed. Now, with his torso and legs tied, I had to get his arms somehow without his waking up.

So, I got some plastic handcuffs I had since I was little and cuffed one hand to his bed post. Then I used one of his ties to tie his other hand to the bedpost.

I didn't want him to know it was me, so I used masking tape to cover his eyes. I didn't want him to wake-up anybody else in my family, so I used it to cover his mouth. He woke up while I was doing this, so I had to put a pillow case over my Mom's head and drag her away before she saw me. She was drunk and is a heavier sleeper. I tied her up with her panty hose. I cut some small holes in the pillow case so she could breathe. (I'm not mean or anything). I locked her in the closet with the dog.

I was really happy things went so well and VERY aroused. Then I beat off all over his head.

Then I went to bed and my sister found them in the morning. My parents could never figure why that happened. The town was all freaked out. It was funny.

Oh yeah, I took some video. Want to see it? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

Storybook_Man
July 7th, 2008, 11:36 PM
So because he's your dad's BROTHER it's not gross? Okay.

I think they think its fine because their uncle or cousin didnt make them out of their cum.. Just imagine swallowing your fathers cum that made you to begin with, well of course with your mothers help... I'd still do it in a heartbeat no matter where he wanted me to do it lol...

billygorgeous
July 8th, 2008, 12:38 AM
this is disgusting how could u have sex with your father yuck naw a uncle or cousin thats hott

yeah, I have two uncles that I want to get fucked by.
One has very muscular calves that I get so turned on by looking at, and another has big daddy pecs and arms.
I have pics of the uncle with big pecs n' arms, if anyone would like to see him?:D

toadster
July 8th, 2008, 10:09 AM
yeah, I have two uncles that I want to get fucked by.
One has very muscular calves that I get so turned on by looking at, and another has big daddy pecs and arms.
I have pics of the uncle with big pecs n' arms, if anyone would like to see him?:D
i would. :)
haha.

i also have an uncle who's pretty hot.
he has a great furry chest.
i'll show a pic if you guys want.

hairycumfucker
July 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM

i also have an uncle who's pretty hot.
he has a great furry chest.
i'll show a pic if you guys want.

What r you 2 waitin for???!!!??? post those pics

Echoes
July 8th, 2008, 04:12 PM
I agree with him

toadster
July 9th, 2008, 11:47 AM
What r you 2 waitin for???!!!??? post those pics

he always wears button shirts that aren't all the way buttoned. :D

billygorgeous
July 10th, 2008, 01:49 AM
he always wears button shirts that aren't all the way buttoned. :D

Don't worry, I will, I just started learning how to upload photos on Fapomatic.com

billygorgeous
July 10th, 2008, 02:40 AM
here is my uncle with big arms'n'pecs.
He's quite handsome I guess, opinions appreciated?
And also, he isn't an uncle by blood, but more like an uncle'in' law, much more hotter for me.

http://fapomatic.com/0827/hotuncle2.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/0827/hotuncle.jpg

jimbill
July 10th, 2008, 07:27 AM
My opinion? This is a violation of his privacy and probably JUB guidelines.

Take it off unless you have his permission.

bananajoe
July 10th, 2008, 03:00 PM
..... gross

billygorgeous
July 10th, 2008, 11:40 PM
will post agin, with his face out

billygorgeous
July 11th, 2008, 01:10 AM
here the first one is the uncle who has big calves, but sorry, it is hard to get pics of them, but I have pics of a his strong attractive forearm that he once let me feel on...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2657426119_e46c202a5b.jpg

here is the one with pecs n arms

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2657412467_82c34ed00c.jpg

MaryJane420
July 11th, 2008, 03:08 AM
I Personally Think Thats Nasty.. Uncle Maybe. But Your Own Dad? That Reminds Me Of That South Park Episode Lol

billygorgeous
July 12th, 2008, 02:29 AM
show me some dads in return!

ashonfire
July 12th, 2008, 02:34 AM
"done anything"?

we used to go to footy together, um, we had a few beers the other night and talked about '60s rock and roll. We both agree that The Who's "Live At Leeds" album is their finest work.

Yep.

Matterhorny13
July 12th, 2008, 09:02 PM
No, but I found a whole library on my dad's computer with videos and pics of him! My cock is much larger than his. His has a nice shape to it though. *|*

westindianstud
July 13th, 2008, 01:49 PM
My dad is a pretty strong sleeper as well and sleeps in the nude and his covers are always falling off, so I would go into his room and remove the covers and touch his dick. I have gotten him rock hard many times and then hid and watched as he would touch himself when he changed positions. I also watched him jerk off many times in the shower, but he never knew I saw him.

Taltos_night
July 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM
so whos got pictures

Martkell2007
July 15th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I cringe at the thought of being with my dad.

cub4daddy
July 22nd, 2008, 12:32 PM
When I was about 12, my family (Mother, Step Dad, Brother) took a family vacation to Mexico. We stayed in a hotel the night before departure and there was two beds in our hotel room.

I was in bed with my little brother and my mother and step father were in the bed next to us. In the middle of the night my little brother became frightened because of bad dreams or something so he went to sleep with my parents.

I guess my step dad was uncomfortable so he moved into bed with me.

My step dad sleeps naked, and because of that I have seen his manhood many times
He is about 5 foot 8 with a cut dick about 8 inches hard.
I have always had a little crush on him.

Anyways, so in the middle of the night, I, ofcourse being the horny little bastard I was, slid my hand over to brush against his bum. He has an amazing ass and I insantly got hard.

He got up to go to the bathroom while I pretended to sleep. When he got back he fell asleep almost instantly. On his back this time. So, I contemplated doing this for about 20 minutes, and finally, I did.

I lifted the covers slightly so I wouldn't touch him yet, and then, when I was sure of the position, i layed my hand down... right on the head of his shaft.

I played with it for about 20 minutes, feeling, tracing, massaging, it felt amazing, and I was sure I was going to explode in my boxers. I was about to go down and have a lick when he turned over in his sleep.

I didn't do anything else, I was afraid of being caught.

He brought it up a week later while vacationing, and I told him I was just trying to get him to move because he was hogging the bed.

-End of Story-

cub4daddy
July 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
Back in Highschool, all of my friends had HOT dads. My stepdad was hot, but my real dad, no.

I guess I find my step dad hot because he, to me, was never a father, he was rude, inconsiderate, and kind of homophobic.

But he had the nicest ass, hottest dick, and the softest balls.

itunes1000
July 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
i have sucked my friends dad

Give-It-2Me
July 27th, 2008, 08:38 PM

who hasn't

Storybook_Man
July 27th, 2008, 10:10 PM
me! haha damn!

NickInSJ
July 28th, 2008, 07:44 AM

...dayum! Where can I rent a son for the day. A hot BJ from you sounds nice about now!!

pohbear
August 1st, 2008, 01:23 PM
after seeing some of the posts here; all i'm going to say at this time is - yep, i have

Martkell2007
August 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
Damn. I just got RickRolled.

booger22
August 7th, 2008, 12:31 PM
when i was younger. he fell asleep on one couch and i fell asleep on another,
and he was wearing underwear. so i curious. and i pulled the front of his underwears off and his dick just came out. his dick was semi,. and im not lieing. but holy shit. it was huge for semi. like. wow. and i was like giggling the whole time. and i ran upstairs and his dick was just left out there.

crunkboityler85
August 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM
here the first one is the uncle who has big calves, but sorry, it is hard to get pics of them, but I have pics of a his strong attractive forearm that he once let me feel on...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2657426119_e46c202a5b.jpg

here is the one with pecs n arms

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2657412467_82c34ed00c.jpg

i cant see the pictures! ](*,):cry:

simonsez
August 10th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Well said...

Jo-thin
August 12th, 2008, 11:11 PM
My friends dad is sooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One time me and my friend and his dad was preparing for a concert and I went to the kithcen and my friends dad door was open and he was changing and putting on his white underwear!
I saw his dick through it and was soft and big! I just always imagine havin a good suck with him!
Hes one of those bear hotties!

Yuki Sohma
August 12th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Anyone Ever Done Anything With Their Dads Awak

Nope! Then again non-sexual (meaning no erections) nudity amongst male family members, although not anywhere near common place, was not feared in our family.................

4older
August 13th, 2008, 01:03 AM
^110 post later and people are still bitching. why not just ignore the thread.

Some people feel a sense of empowerment by putting others down. Within the gay community there's a lot of guys that say ok well I don't mind if a guy pisses in my eye occasionally, but those scat people are just sick! So instead of just saying, wow I'm not into that, they feel the need to tell someone they're sick for having a fantasy about their dad. In a society where many think that same sex interests are sick, it's a shame that within the gay community so many choose to be judgemental of things they don't relate to.

nbs400
August 13th, 2008, 01:47 AM
once i made a hole in the bathroom door.i knew that my father will go to take bath. when he go to take bath. i start watching him. he has semi dick. i was stunned when he start shaving his dick.his ball was hanging.i was outside of the door and geting hard i just start jerking there.:pit was become my daily routine. one day in the night when my mother passed away . i sleeped with my father.i start pretending that i'm sleeping i've started moving left and right as i'm in dream and suddenly i put my hand on dad dick. it was in noraml position.that all i've done with my father. but with that hole i've seen naked to my elder brother,my grandpa,my paternal and maternal uncle. once i got chance to touch the dick of my favourite uncle.he was hairy bear and had a hot body. i've pull and touch my grandpa dick many time.*|*

chris225
August 13th, 2008, 06:03 PM
in my family, the men are used to things like this. as long as the women dont know its fine- its like bonding.

Desire
August 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM
HOT!!!
I WOULD OF JUST GONE IN by accident..and i'd be like whoops..lol

SomeCorp
August 13th, 2008, 09:33 PM
thought you might like this fantasy i found

The Name Is Sonny.

This is a hot fantasy

I have this fantasy of you sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper and having coffee, wearing only a robe and black dress socks...I wake and come in to get some juice, wearing only my tighty-whiteys...and I notice you've dropped a piece of the paper on the floor. I bend over to pick it up, giving you a fantastic view of the globes of my ass in the briefs, and when I straighten up and turn around, I notice a tent forming in your robe as you look me in the eye, and mom has just pulled out of the driveway and won't be home till late tonight.... I blush and turn away from you, thinking I will be in trouble if I stare at your crotch. I go to the sink to rinse my glass, and you stand and walk up behind me, lightly placing the tips of your fingers on the skin of my shouders, and then running them down my back, and finally around my waist to pull me back to you, whispering in my ear "don't worry, boy, Dad isn't mad, he just wants to see how his boy has grown..." You run your hands up my stomach to my chest, cupping my pecs in your hands and squeezing them, lightly brushing your fingertips over my nipples, which sends a shock through my body and makes me moan, almost imperceptibly...I am shaking a bit, frightened and yet so happy - that you finally noticed me and that what I've dreamed about for years may finally come true, dad. You take my hands in yours and spread my arms out straight from my sides, like a T, and run your hands over them, sending shivers down my spine, and as you do, I can feel somthing pressing against my bottom,,,and I have to bite my lip to keep from passing out at the thought of what might happen here... I can feel the breath on the back of your neck as you push your groin against me, and I pray that you won't hurt me, but know that you might. (in more ways than one)...You turn me to face you and I can see your eyes running up and down my torso and legs, checking me out as you put your hands on my shoulders and massage the muscles there, and then, without warning, you place one hand behind my neck and pull my face to meet yours, placing your lips against mine and kissing me lightly and sweetly. "Daddy loves you, son" you say. "And now daddy want's to share that love in ways that only two men can share...thats right, I said MEN...you've grown into a fine young man and I've neglected telling you so, but now I'm going to show you how much I've thought about you lately.."...and with that, you place both hands on my shoulders and put pressure on them, forcing me slowly to a kneeling position. When I'm fully on my knees, you look me in the eye as you untie the belt of your robe and let it fall to the floor...
As the belt of your robe drops to the floor, the flaps of fabric open to reveal you in all your glory, fully erect and pointing right at me, the boy who has loved, admired and worshipped you for all these years. I look up into your eyes and you nod your approval, saying nothing but saying everything, how much you want me, how much you want me to do whatever I feel like doing and how much it will please you (which is, ultimately, my goal in life, Dad), I lean forward and lightly kiss the head of your monster,,,smelling the muskiness of your crotch, inhaling you and becomming intoxicated by the idea of giving myself to you. I lick a circle around the head and hear your quick intake of air, which signals me to go one - licking and tracing the bulging veins with the tip of my tongue - wanting only to show you how much I've dreamed of this and how much I desire to be in the arms of my strong Dad... I begin to lap at your manhood, greedily - I've wanted it for so long - and you place your hands on my head and quietly whisper "slow down, son - Dad wants to enjoy this,,,now see if you can get it further into your mouth"...and I do - letting it glide past my tonsils, inch by inch, and savoring every moment of this bonding with my hot daddy...jealously wanting what only mom has been allowed all these years - and you feed me - you begin to push it further - choking me momentarily, but then I open easily for you and swallow your entire shaft - loving your hands on my head, guiding me, loving your manhood in my mouth, the taste of your sticky sweetness leaking against my throat and tongue...your low moans of pleasure you coddle my head against your crotch as you feed me - pistoning your manhood deeper and deeper into my throat, and I feel your balls against my chin begin to tighten a bit - but you quickly pull out, taking a deep breath and stepping back from me - not wanting to climax yet, because you've waited for so long to be alone with me like this. I look up surprised and a little sad - wishing you'd let me continue, but you step forward and place your hands under my armpits and lift me up to you, wrapping me tightly in your arms and kissing the top of my head "Oh son, you know exactly how to please this Dad of yours, and I want this to go on and on, and since mom won't be home til late tonight, I have other pleasures in store for the both of us." You roughly scrub the top of my head with your palm in a fun dad/son gesture, and turn me around to face away from you. "See the breakfast table, son? Do this for me, son...bend over and lay your chest against the smooth surface, and let Dad take care of you for a while." Of course I have no idea what you have in mind, but I do as I am told, because I am beginning to suspect that this will be the most important day of my life - and I want so much to make Daddy happy. as I lay my face against the table top, you drop to your knees behind me and lovingly stroke my bottom through my briefs - feeling the round globes against your hand, the warmth of the fabric as it clings tightly to me. You run your hands up to my waist and hook your fingers under the waist band and begin to slowly pull the briefs down, teasing yourself by letting my crack become more and more exposed, as your mouth begins to water with lust for your son...
I don't know what feels better - your strong hands on my legs, feeling the muscles tenseing there as you eat me, or your hot tongue as it plunges deeper and deeper into me, wetting me, teasing me and opening me up to you. You do this for a long time - what seems like hours, just licking, sucking, biting my lips down there, and occasionally letting a thumb slip inside, to pull me wider apart for your hungry mouth. I am in a state of bliss and have no idea what day it is anymore, only knowing that I love this feeling and hope it never ends. You stop and lean back to look at your handiwork, the saliva running down my inner thighs from the way you piggishly ate me open, then you begin to kiss my round cheeks and to kiss and lick a trail up from the top of my crack - up to the center of my back, further up between my shoulder blades and finally to the base of my skull, licking and kissing and blowing your hot breath on me. This brings you to a position mirroring mine - a kind of spoon position - me bent over the table, hugging it, you bent over me, hugging me - your hands have worked their way down my arms to my hands and you intertwine your fingers with mine, locking our hands together and gripping the table with me, as you slowly push the head of your monster into the tiny pink opening you've been tongueing and slobbering over...and my surprise is so real and so intense as the head pops into me and begins the journey to to find it's way past my second sphincter muscle - as I moan lowly and try to match my breathing to yours - all the while your whispering "This is it, son, this is how your Dad makes love to you...how I show you what you were born for, and what your purpose will be from this day forward"... and deeper and deeper you go - searching for that place that no man has been before - or ever will - because this is your property, you are claiming me as your own... Yes, sir - we begin to rock together - you coaxing me to open up for you, me breathing deeply and enjoying the feel of you inching your way deeper and deeper into your young boy. As you pick up your pace just a bit, I can feel the edge of the table grinding into my lower abdomen as you take me further and further - your fingers gripping the table, intertwined with mine as you plow me like a freshly mown field that need's seeding...and in a trancelike state, we rock together like this for what seems an eternity - you whispering of your love for me, of how you have never felt anything so good in your life, and how you will never give this kind of passion to anyone but me...and then you stop. Suddenly you withdraw from me and spin me around to face you once again, kissing me passionately - your tongue exploring my mouth as you place your hands on my buttocks and lift me up, and naturally, I wrap my legs around your waist, my hands behind your neck as our tongues battle, and you slide me down onto your erection, piercing me once again - me only supported by your strong hands on my bottom as you bounce me up and down on you, and you begin to walk down the hall to the bedroom. YOUR bedroom, to the bed you've shared with mom for the past dozen or more years...and I know that my life will never be the same, that I belong to you completely now, and that this is what I've dreamed about forever, as you place me down on my back on the bed and climb on top of me, lifting my legs above your shoulders and entering me once more - to pin me to the bed with your manhood and take complete control of my body and soul... Your eyes lock onto mine as you enter me this time - one quick thrust as you plunge it in all the way to the base, your big eggshaped balls bouncing against my butt cheeks as your monster invades me and claims me. My eyes never leave yours as I begin to beg you - "Daddy, please Please PLEASE...oh oh oh oh OH oh oh OH...please daddy - show me who I belong to - show me that you'll never let me go again, sir...Please?"...And you DO...both raping me and making love to me at the same time - your animal passion not to be denied, wether it hurts me or not, you've gone past the point of knowing or caring - you only want us to become one, and you pull me feet down around your waist and behind you so that my heels dig into your buttocks, pulling you even farther into me, deeper and harder, the sweat gathering in your brow and chest, beginning to drip down onto my chest and face as you grunt and groan with pleasure and animal lust...bringing yourself so close, so very close...
You lean down and kiss me hungrily and passionately...like you've never kissed me before - thrilling me to my inner depths with your strength and desire for me...and I open up to you completely and at that moment you slip even further into me - hitting home with your manhood buried deep within me..."I love you, son - I love you so much" you say, between grunts and thrusts...and suddenly you straighen up - your hands on my shoulders for support, and your body stiffens...everything comes to a complete standstill - time has stopped for us and this is the moment we've both waited for...your cock expands to it's fullest, hardest, roundest dimensions and your balls pull up into your groin as you explode in the ultimate moment of bonding with you loving son, who loves you so much. Guysers of your seed erupt from your cock as you howl in animal delight, painting my insides with the stuff that I'm made of - shooting deeper and deeper into me, as I let go and let myself join you - shooting up and onto your chest and stomach, my head thrashing back and forth on the pillow in the mix of pain and pleasure of being filled by the man I love... and after what seems like a lifetime, your howls subside and you collapse into my arms, your chest heaving against mine, your cock still deep inside me, and we fall into a deep slumber together - glued together like this by my own fluid,,,resting up for round two, and for forever...

CallMeHTD
August 26th, 2008, 12:58 PM
this is kind of off topic. those stories on nifty. are they legal? is that stuff considered child porn? i mean they are written by people over 18, but some of the characters and situations happens when they are younger. the idea of an incest fantasy is a turn on. but, i would or could have sex with a family member. i guess if i thought they were hot. but, dad is not. haha.

From what I understand, fiction of this nature is not illegal as it is merely fiction.

However, I'd be very, very careful visiting that site. In this day and age there no guarantee that IP Addresses aren't being monitored or collected by someone. Most of the stories on there portray characters that WELL below the age of consent (some characters portrayed aren't even in their double digits.)

A number of years ago I explored the website not knowing what it contained. When I discovered some of the stories mentioned above, I sent a series of e-mails to the monitors of the site asking if they were aware of the ages of certain characters in their stories. Never heard back. A few months later, I returned to see if the objectionable content had been removed, and they had placed the 'fiction disclaimer' that's currently there as a greeting. That's when I did some sleuthing, and discovered that this sort of fiction isn't considered illegal.

I really, really feel like anyone who posts a link to the site might also be doing others a favor by warning them of the content of certain stories. Frankly, I have no issues with anything that can transpire between consenting adults of age, but many of the stories on Nifty.org go too, too far.

Fucker29
August 26th, 2008, 11:02 PM
In fantasy it may have some sort of allure, however, in reality the thought of it sickens me...it does absolutely nothing for me. No...just no!

luckyass69
September 3rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
My Boyfriend/Best friend has a very strange relationship with his father.
I really never paid any attention to it until recently few weeks, months.
My Friend Kisses his dad on the lips their Italian some do that no biggie.
My friend's dad is laying down and my friend would lay on top of him,
he would hold him like a small kid mind you his 22. His dad likes to walk
around in his underwear/ shirtles with shorts. My friend would stand in his kitchen and his dad will get behind him or press against him, tell him something and kiss him and the back of his head,
one time his dad grabbed him by the shoulders and touched his abs. There was another time I walked in and My friend was sitting on the counter eating something his dad was in between his legs caressing his thighs? My boy doesn't help ither he sits on him on the couch or leans in to his dad and he will wrap his arms around him?? That was sort of odd...His dad will be very affectionately.

His Dad 42 is married to a woman/his mom has a nice body and works out.
His dad is handsome. But he can be very abusive sometimes.
I'v known them a very long time. His been al'right but recently his dad
found out about us dating and took us out to dinner last nigh.
When we go to his house we we're laying in bed in shorts his dad came in
and he sat then laid next to me and had a serious talk. His dad patted my butt?
and had a hand full of his son's leg. My friend has mentions in the past that he
Inherited his fathers cock, My boy is packing! Now i'm like wow how did he know that but I have seen his dad flacid he still packing!

As far as them having sex I don't know? I confided in my friend that someone had molested me when i was younger. (it's actually essayer to tell people hear because non of you know me and i dont have to live with that stigma) Then my friend confided in me of being molested but his not mad at the person.
You know who my money's on!...A part of me doesn't want to know if him and his dad are getting it on, a part of me dose. Should I insist and ask questions or just let it be?

texan_slant
September 3rd, 2008, 10:42 PM
My humble opinion - is just let it be, unless you feel that whatever it is impacting him (your best friend) negatively - in which case you might want to subtely probe.

With regards to the possible "molestation", remember you're currently seeing out of context.

To be very honest with you, a lot of Europeons, including Italians, display their affection with family/friends much more than Americans are used to.

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 05:07 AM
My family is not from US.
I was born hear but raised in a diffrent country. My family is comfterble with showing affection. Thers is not normal. His dad was born and raised hear.

He has been a bit abusive lately. He has gotten like pysical and like gose crazy durning sex like releasing fustration. Its a lot of thing that are bugging him.

hanzosword
September 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Wow man! I think you should find out if there is more to all this than just affection. If he is foolin around with his dad behind your back then that's not fair to you. If they messed around before I think you need to know still so you can let it go. By the way, is this the same dad that beat the shit out of him when he came out?

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah his dad beat the shit out of him when he came out, His dad is very abusive but also very carring and a sweet guy. But when his mad he gets mad. But if my friend moves he loses evrything his car his allowance. He dose well in the university. He gets everything he want but it all comes with a price. On monday night we where at a BBQ and I was talking with an old fuck buddy were really cool now but my friend did not like that when we got home he slaped me and grabed me by the arm and was meanbut he had been an ass hole to me all day then later on while we where about to have sex I pulled his shirt he faught with me then I saw he was really bruised up and was hurting he told me his dad hat beat the shit out of him on sunday. But his dad spoke with me and my friend sirious talk. About are relationship he wasent happy had no choice and sports his boy and kept feeling up on his legs got under his shirt.
My friend is really cute his hot athletic but he has very bad self estiem and bad body image.

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 04:30 PM
That's why if somthing happend or is happening its really fucking with his head!

His dad gives him type of affection you would give some one you like and its messing with him

BlondeCanadian
September 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM
hmm....All i can say for sure is that you should be understanding and supportive at all times and you might also want to be aware that he is going to do things like act like an ass hole to you randomly if he is being abused by his father and you prolly should try to make him jealous by talking to ex fuck buddies.

As for the dad and son thing this might seem weird but ask him straight out and maybe confess that the way his dad reacts with him makes you uncomfortable. If his dad is molesting him it will be a long uncomfortable ride to get your relationship through it an changed but you should just be as patient and loving as possible

hanzosword
September 4th, 2008, 08:44 PM
My gosh! You gotta get to the bottom of this thing cuz it's gettin ridiculous. How could he be so affectionate with his dad if he can turn on him and beat him up so bad whenever he gets mad? I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near him. I think his dad has some extra feelings for his son other than just being his dad and he may even be jealous that he's with you.

And that's not right your friend takes his anger out on you either. I know you love him and he loves you too but seriously he can't be putting his hands on you like that. I can tell you are a good guy and you don't deserve that at all. Especially with all you been through already. You should let him know, even if it leads to a fight, that the abuse has gotta stop. Everybody goes through stress and we have to deal with it without hitting the people we love. ;)

luckyass69
September 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hanz Your not the first to say his dad is jeoulous my close friend said the same. After his dad realized we where together His dad will try not to give us anytime alone when he is home he is always ther waking showing off his body making inaproprate comments his dad is really cocky and obnoxious.

My friend finds him self attracted to his dad. To me it looks like he enjoys his dad being that way with him. But then at the same time he swars his ugly, his gross looking not worth being loved. Seems to be angry and distant. I was thinking about getting him some help.

I wanna help him, I don't think of him any less. Even after everything he just needs some one to hear him out

siddharthaseven
September 5th, 2008, 04:05 AM
It sounds to me like the dad's sexually, physically, and emotionally abusing your friend. This is a very complex problem and it may be beyond your ability to help him. I think you should definitely ask your friend to be honest with you, and explain that you're very concerned and want to help him. Don't try to tell him what to do, since he's already probably conflicted enough with the dad's demands. Ask him what it is that he wants, and just try to listen without judgment. Some men have sexual relations with family members and claim that they're better for it. Some men have been the victims of abusive sexual relations with family members and are scarred by it for life. Often an abusive person keeps the abused person hanging on by offering some affection as well as material possessions like cars, money, clothes, etc., but will also belittle the victim and make them feel unworthy of love and affection. This is a very common problem in relationships of all sorts. I don't know what your friend's age is, but I believe that a person should never allow another person to abuse them or attempt to control them. If your friend is a teenager, there may be assistance programs to allow him to move away from home. If he's older than a teen, there may be a gay community center in your city that could help. There certainly have to be lots of resources online. Do some research before you talk to him and find out what's available, and after you talk tell him that he can trust you and together you can find a way for him to move out of his house. He just has to be willing to do it. If the dad is holding these material things like money or possessions over his head, it's just another example of the abuse that is happening, and he may feel that he needs them more than his freedom from abuse. He needs to speak to a counselor, because there's probably some brainwashing that has happened. He may be so caught up in the dad's manipulative behavior that he can't see any other options or, as you suggest, feel that he's not worth the effort. The dad sounds very sick, and his sickness has been passed on to his victim.

At any rate, do what you can for your friend, help him if you can help him, but don't expect anything. This is a very serious situation that has been built up over a long time, and all that you can do is make the offer to help. If he isn't interested or gets angry, you need to feel good about having tried and done the decent thing. Not everyone appreciates that though, so just be prepared. It may mean the end of your friendship. But a true friend would make the effort whether it's appreciated or not. Eventually, your friend will probably figure these things out by himself, but that's a long hard and lonely road. By knowing that you at least made the effort, maybe it will help him now or in the future.

I hope this will help you both. Good luck and please keep us updated.
P.S. Let me just add that it's never okay to let someone be slapping you around, no matter what their justification. You need to make it clear to your friend that you won't accept that. By showing him what the rules are you may also be helping him to come to terms with that for himself. If he can't stop abusing you, then you also need to get away from the problem.

BlondeCanadian
September 5th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Btw i meant you prolly should not make him jealous with ex fuck buddies not you should..typo

bulge
September 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I want a dad like that instead of my totally indifferent father. An indifferent father is worse than an abusive father. Rather a father who rapes me than a totally indifferent father.

habercrasper
September 6th, 2008, 12:17 AM
i totally believe that there can be positive experiences between fathers and sons.
I never had one, but I would not have been closed off to it.
open your minds, people. sex is not a killer.

Storybook_Man
September 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
in some cases it is...

Srappy2
September 7th, 2008, 11:30 AM
this is sooooooooooo hot!

Did u have any father son or brother experiences?

I often blew my brotgher and his wrestling buds and then later my dad alas hes now gone i miss those times still get with my bro several well a few times a year when he's home on a vacation or such*|*

JOHN B
September 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I'm not trying to be a flamer here. Fantasy is fantasy. But my concern is for those here who said they seriously wanted to, or in some cases even DID, have sex with their own fathers, and had no problem with it. I'm worried about what they would do to their OWN children if they ever should have any. Where do they draw the boundaries? To me, that's scary....:eek:

Sbaraglia
September 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Please everyone, forgive me but really, luckyass69. You say you were born in the U.S. Can't you write better English? Maybe it's just your spelling. My God, take a minute or two to read over and correct what you have written. At times, your spelling and/or grammar makes it hard to understand what you mean.

Thanks.

Maybe you should read what he wrote more carefully before posting that kind of comment:

My family is not from US.
I was born hear but raised in a diffrent country.

slh72450
September 8th, 2008, 04:11 AM
For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to older men, at first I always wrote it off as admiration, but later on as I realized I was into guys it became more apparent that it was attraction.

I can remember thinking my uncle and older cousins were cute and then later in my teens that my father was hot and I would start jerking off thinking about him.

I can never remember anyone being inappropriate with me in the past, but there are times I've wondered if I was touched or something when I was younger by an older man which might be where these feelings come from. I can't remember anything, but you never know.

Anyone think along these lines?

luckyass69
September 8th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I am Really sorry I don't know how to spell or my grammer. I am really ashamed that I can not wright properly. I really try my best and spell check dose not work on my phone.

But this weekend I slept over My boys house.
His dad Invited me to a gat together with his family.
On sunday morning he took me and my boy to the mall and got me a black lacost polo and some nice seven jeans and matching sneakers for me and my boy. He was really nice to me. His dad is really handsome he looks sorta like Jason statham. But he did nake me feel weird we were watching a movie and my boy left and his dad started asking me inapropriate questions making inapropriate advances.

JABEEE
September 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
what did he do/say?

luckyass69
September 9th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Oh sorry....He asked me what age i started having sex?
did he make me nervouse, and he pincked my nose. and touched my leg.
he asked he kept rubbing my head and he put his arm around me.
said if i ever did it with an older man?
he was like he been working out and he pulled his sleev so i could feel his mucel?

wilecoyote
September 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Normally, the whole his-dad-is-hot stuff would give me a boner, but I can't seem to get past the abuse here.

I've been with an abusive person who himself had been abused physically and emotionally by his dad. I was able to get him to seek help to stop the physical stuff after one incident before it escalated into violence, but the emotional and mental abuse continued far too long. I won't ever put up with being abused ever again and I hope you will not either. I hope you are OK.

luckyass69
September 10th, 2008, 09:12 AM
No I hate that I can't wright properly too.

hanzosword
September 11th, 2008, 06:49 AM
No I hate that I can't wright properly too.

It's cool lucky. We can pretty much get what you are saying...| What is your first language? Oh and did you ever talk to your friend about getting physical with you? You deserve nothing less than kisses and hugs and affection, not slaps and punches you know[-X He probably needs to talk to a professional psychologist or something. You could try to get him to talk to you about what's bothering him too.

TygreBryte
September 13th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Hey LA69... this sounds to me like a situation that is only going to get more complicated... and worse. I PARTICULARLY don't like it that your boyfriend was hitting you after seeing your old friend. It sounds like he's inherited his dad's abusive tendencies.

Just because he (or his dad) buy cool expensive stuff, and just because they can be sweet and affectionate, does not mean that the beatings and abuse aren't beatings and abuse.

Please take care of yourself.(*8*)

Green_Man_007
September 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM
For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to older men, at first I always wrote it off as admiration, but later on as I realized I was into guys it became more apparent that it was attraction.

I can remember thinking my uncle and older cousins were cute and then later in my teens that my father was hot and I would start jerking off thinking about him.

I can never remember anyone being inappropriate with me in the past, but there are times I've wondered if I was touched or something when I was younger by an older man which might be where these feelings come from. I can't remember anything, but you never know.

Anyone think along these lines?

Though I don't find my own Dad attractive, many of his friends the same age give me a boner.

So do a few of my older cousins. There's one I won't shake hands with, because even touching him could pitch an enormous tent in my pants

Sometimes I jerk off to an imaginary Dad, or imaginary uncles, who resemble Chuck Norris or a toned-up Robert Redford or Sean Connery.

joshmode
September 14th, 2008, 12:25 AM
I never have fantasies about my real father. I do have fantasies about my uncle. It has to do with the older/younger thing and being dominated. My uncle who is in his 40's used to be very strict and controlling. He used to beat me up and yell at me. When i was in 8th grade (around the time I was discovering my sexuality). At one point he made me move into his house and live there and he used to call me a faggot and stuff. At the time I was definitely not attracted to him. I despised him. Later though when I had blocked him out of my life..I fantasized about his body and him taking control of me sexually!! Like, making me give him a blow job.

When I lived at his house I would always sniff his underwear which was so manly!! He used to work out and stuff and he had a hairy chest and he was pretty fit. I used to also fantasize his big hands jacking off my (at the time) teenage dick. LMAO I would never act on it and I know it would be awkard..but I can't get the fantasy out of my head!! I know its wrong but if he wasn't my uncle I would want to have sex with him..he is so manly and when I was in high school I always fantasized about him helping me explore my sexual side!

kemttam
September 27th, 2008, 04:17 PM
This gets me real hard too --- would love to hear some more true stories about father/son!

Royal Heart
October 4th, 2008, 03:29 AM
I wish I had a father I found hot for this very reason. Alas, I do not.

Syn
November 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
When I was younger my dad had these cute little green and blue striped briefs. I know that he never wore them because they were always at the same place in his drawer. I used to get them and wear them around the house during the week while he was at work.

jhnphilipps
November 28th, 2008, 08:00 PM
i used to get sooo turned on to the sight of my dad with a raging hard on;
don't know whether he knew i was watching him...to cut to the chase i have got 14 siblings to prove of his horniness!!!this is the honest truth.

gameboy666
November 28th, 2008, 08:49 PM
when I was a teenager I'd wear my dad's underwear, mostly when I'd be doing my own. I just loved it.

wowsexi
November 28th, 2008, 08:53 PM
yeah i wear my dads
i just like how soft they felt and everything

it felt amazing

sexyjayy
November 28th, 2008, 09:04 PM
never thought of my dad like that, sorry=/

littlejj
November 30th, 2008, 01:53 AM
I smelled my Dads underwear when I was in the seventh grade one day I have no idea why I did I it but I liked it. I couldn't get past the smell it was so masculine to me. I tried to see my Dad naked every chance I got. He had the best ass too.

Guy_Gardner
November 30th, 2008, 01:05 PM
took a bunch of my uncle's undies when I lived with him and my aunt...took one of his jock straps too...though its too big for me...but I'm a much bigger build then him...so it makes me wonder what the hell he fills it up with ;)

DurbanCub
November 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM
This thread has made me so horny... Does anyone have other stories to share?

zooey67104
November 30th, 2008, 05:35 PM
When I was 18 or 19, I went into my parent's bathroom when they weren't home, and a pair of my dad's discarded underwear were on the floor. I picked them up and smelled the crotch from the inside. I could smell my dad's scent and his sweat, and the only word that could describe it was "intoxicating." I remember jerking off to that smell and then putting the underwear back on the bathroom floor, hoping he couldn't tell they'd been disturbed.

ceejmaster
November 30th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Also once i fount a used condom of my dads it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot. I loved it!

Ohhhh do tell!

jte_nc2000
November 30th, 2008, 07:25 PM
I did this as an adolescent and teenage boy too. I used to wear my dad's underwear a lot. I stayed with my uncle one summer and I used to find his dirty ones and put them on too. I loved it!

PigBoiInBriefs
November 30th, 2008, 09:04 PM
when i was a kid i used to go into my dad's underwear and try on his briefs and wear them when they were gone... it was so hot. i also would go and find his dirty ones and sniff them while i jacked off in to another dirty pair. ahhh i miss those days.

BOXERSHORTS
December 1st, 2008, 07:41 AM
What a hot tread. I use to love to sniff my Dad's white colour brooks Brother's boxer shorts! The smell of his hairy pubic area and ass checks was in his boxer shorts. I use to watch many nites through a peep hole of my folk's bedroom and watch my Dad fuck my Mum while in his boxer shorts and white ribbed wifebeater. after he cam, to know that his cum leftover juices were in those boxer shorts, loved the smell. My brother wore boxer shorts also and I still do myself wear the sexy boxer shorts. TXS again for hot read. Email this JUB account if ya are an older guy or are a chaser that loves boxer shorts talk and sex!!!

JNewYork
December 3rd, 2008, 07:48 AM
This subject is so hot. I'd love to see a 50 something father with his 30 something son.

Bobby003
December 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
I've always thought my dad was attractive. When he was younger he looked a lot like a mix between rob lowe and tom cruise...but with a big nose. lol

I seea lot of people on here who sniffed their dad's dirty underwear. I've done that when I lived at home. so hott

I've seen his ass when he used to moon me and my mom sometimes and I've actually seen sim jerking off

When I was about 14 we lived in a one floor house and the living room shared a wall with the master bedroom bathroom...there's a vent that puls the heat from the fireplace in the living room to the back of the house, and one day I saw the light on in there for a while, but didn't hear the shower...i stood on a chair and peeped in and saw my dad standing in front of the mirror pumping his cock so fast..I got hard instantly and ever since that day my fascination with my dad his been overwhelming.

I'm 19 now and I still would love a good fuck from my dad. He got to be around 7c or more.

As for the people's negative comments....everyone has fantasies and I'm sure you have one that some people here might find strange....respect is key on public forums.

Bobby003
December 3rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
I wore his clean ones and dirty ones

and i loved sniffing the dirties while i jacked. so mascuiline

and i used to always get his cum rag under his bed and sniff it....found a warm wet load a few times and it tasted like heaven

cub4daddy
December 3rd, 2008, 05:42 PM
Oh how I love this thread.

JNewYork
December 4th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I have felt so guilty for the longest time because when I was about 14, I'd take my dad's pants that were hanging on the bathroom door and press my face into the crotch and inhale.

Once when he was sleeping I pushed my face into his ass. What the heck would I have done if he woke up!

I go through periods where I am attracted to him and fantasize. Just the other day I jerked off while fantasizing about him.

He has a new house and I went to see it. While he was showing me around I couldn't believe how my thoughts were fantasizing about him getting forceful with me.

sexyjayy
December 4th, 2008, 06:57 PM
I have not, but when I was little like 5, 6, 7 I would take showers with himm, i remember that he had a huge cock. Never thought about that until a couple years ago, but damn I would love a cock that nice;)

coolbear206
December 5th, 2008, 12:17 AM
a nother story this hapen in the hause of my frend he dad like to fish so We stayed in the houseof my frend an he dad was drunk and he discussed with his wife and he sleep with uss in the living room but he sleep in my site so i start to jerking off and touching him but i was afreid he never woke up................................................ ......

well im mexican and some mexicans are so faking hots this dad looks like this is not a joke.............................................. .................................................. ..................................http://fapomatic.com/0848/justanotherview_1.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/0848/semierect_1.jpg

plese help me to faind the name of this daddy pic

and we need a tread for latino or mexican dadds pick and vid