PDA

View Full Version : Father-Son Incest

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ridgewood
September 24th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Beautiful story, Dad. Whether real or fiction, it expresses great love between two men.

Got an unexpected call from my son last Saturday. His wife was babysitting
overnight for a friend and he hoped would I go for a night out with him.
Sounds like your asking me on a date I said. Maybe I am he said, and you
just put an idea into my head where we can go. So go get ready and tell Mam
that you will be late home. Oh and by the way he said don't jerk off in the
shower, keep that nut sack full.
I arranged to meet him in my local pub for 9pm and went off to get ready. My son's call got me aroused and and I shaved and showered with a throbbing hard-on and could do nothing about it. I had promised after all. Even when washing and drying my cock I had to be careful not to be too vigorous.
When I arrived at my local Kevin was already there at
the bar ordering us both a drink. I sat down and watched him while he waited
to be served. God he was so so sexy. He freshly washed redish brown hair was
loosly styled with a hanging curl here and there. He wore a slim fitting
white shirt with short sleeves and the top two buttons opened. His grey
trousers were tight fitting revealing his perfectly rounded small arse. He
goes to the gym regurely and that and his heavy work keeps him well toned
but not big like a body builder. He glanced over his shoulder at me and
winked and smiled. God he is beautiful. I noticed a few young women checking
him out when they passed by him.
We he finally sat down I asked him where he was taking me. We are going into
town tonight dad and check out the late bars. We finished our beers and
headed off into town and we we got there we ignored loads of bars.
Eventually we ended up at at a pub called the Dee's. I said to Kev this is
a gay bar, and he smiled, yes this is my surprise for you. The bar was busy
but Kev and I found a table in a corner to sit at. My first time in a gay
bar and I was loving it. The music was lively and a few guys were dancing.
Kev came back with the beers and said Dad lets forget that we are dad and
son and behave like lovers. Ok I said come around and sit beside me. He sat
up tightly to me and I put my arms around him rubbing his chest and tight
abs. As the night went on I got braver but discretly put my hands down inside his
waistband of his trousers and slowely played with his warm cock while the
other hand tickled his nipple and made it hard. I loved this, here I was
with my son out in public and having fun just like any other lovers. Later
we danced and I kissed him and we danced slowely and held him so close. Nobody
paid any attention to us even when i got a hard on. This night I did not
love my son, I loved the man that he was.I just could not get enough of him.
Kev i said lets get out of here and go home to your place I so fucking want
you, I never felt love for guy or anyone like i loved him just then. Ok he
said but one more dance and we will go. We danced and held each other so
tight as if this would be the last night we were together. His hard on and
my hard on were rubbing up against each other and we kissed like only
someone who is deeply in love would kiss. We left and got a taxi home to his
place and even in the taxi we held hands. I know now what love truely is
because this man, my son, is everything to me. He is my whole life and the
air that I breath. When we got home I almost ripped the close of him and he
did the same to me. I kissed every part of his body as we rolled about the
floor. His hard cock rubbing up against me and in beween my legs. eventually
I felt the cock head pressing against my anus and he looked at me like he
was asking permission. I smiled back and he new that tonight I would do
anything for him. He pushed his cock up against my ass hole and I held him
tightly because of the pain. He pushed harder and I held him more with my
nails digging deeply into his flesh. Then allelluia he was in and he did not
fuck me, he made love to me and I was totally consumed by his love. It was
not long before he shot all his juices inside me and it felt so warm.
Because I'm older I do not come that much, but that night I came bucket
loads. My cum was binding our two bodies together. We lay together for the
night holding each other tightly and with his soft cock inside me. I hoped
the night would never end. We selpt briefly and when I woke we were still
locked in our embrace and I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks and he
woke and kissed me back and said Dad can we just be like this forever. What
ever you want son, what ever you want I said. But I knew we could not
because our lives in the real world goes on and there is no room in any part
of this world for a father and son who are in love.

oshimaida
September 26th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I Love When My Dad Fucks Me It Is Rough And Hot And When He Cums It Feels Great

oshimaida
September 26th, 2010, 11:15 AM
I Have Always Had Sex W/ My Dad Since 8 And He Fucked Me First Am 20 Now And We Still Sex It Up Daily Either Fuck Or Suck

Storybook_Man
September 26th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I Have Always Had Sex W/ My Dad Since 8 And He Fucked Me First Am 20 Now And We Still Sex It Up Daily Either Fuck Or Suck

yeah he should definitely be in jail, pedo!

nijnij
September 26th, 2010, 11:22 PM

Are you from Russia, by chance?

pbrunner
October 2nd, 2010, 10:40 PM
amazingly hot Red

fluxflux
October 2nd, 2010, 10:59 PM
As long everyone is consenting adults and children can't be born as a result, incest can be fine.

Cool, now you told me this i can have anal sex and bjs with my mom and sister guilt free. Thanks!

pbrunner
October 3rd, 2010, 12:08 AM
just JO sometime when alone in the house and he is there, if you are obvious and he stumbles in and stays then it will happen, if he doesn't want to mess around then you have your answer

cocksucker4use
October 3rd, 2010, 03:23 AM
i think only 10% of the stories told on this thread is true or mostly true. i mean i don't think fathers are that sexually into their sons. i think that fathers are macho and the last thing they want to do is get rid of their macho status. not to be a debbie downer but incest is wrong with underage sons. and not many loving fathers who love their son would do that. i mean think about it how sad would the father look getting sexually involved with his underage son. thats a new low. that is not love that is disrespecting the innocence of the son and the father's marriage to his wife. and even though the son who is underage maybe the aggressor is at fault because he is disrespecting the marriage between his mother and father if they are married. i don't mind when the father son are legal age, hell they can do what they want i dont judge. but if the son is underage, it should be kept off limits till the son is of legal age. even if the father says like yea 14 year old son suck my cock if you want, that is unacceptable. sons may think that is love, but that is not love. and those people under 18 at the time: no you do not know any better, though you may know what you want doesn't mean you should try it. hell it's hormones, go jerk off about it. its okay to have fantasies, but dont go after a sexual relationship with your father if you are under 18. like i said and will emphasis,, if they are both of legal age great for them make love if they want but dont if the son is under 18. let me also emphasis what should be acceptable and considered not sexual if the son is under 18, looking at their fathers dicks, touching it-NOT SUCKING, HANDJOB, NOR SEXUAL STIMULATING HIS DICK. it okay for the father to show his underage son how to masturbate, hugging, could sleep naked, shower naked together, being naked around each other, and massaging each other in a non sexual way-meaning no private rubbing/caressing. yet that is just me. YOU GAY PEOPLE HAVE TO REMEMBER: THE BOUNDARY OF LOVE AND SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. NO SON UNDERAGE SHOULD EVER CROSS THAT LINE INTO SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER, NOR THE FATHER SHOULD NOT ENACT/ENCOURAGE SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH HIS UNDERAGE SON. like i said i'm not a debbie downer but i think this should be addressed. im not tring to thrash your incest thread at all but i just wanted to make a point.

p.s i have some stories to share that are not sexual in the sense of my dad fucked me nor anything like that

that is all

Hey Man. Most incest occurs when the "child" is underage and living at home, whether with a parent, sibling or extended family member, as a grandparent, uncle, etc. That's reality. A combination of the power dynamic, opportunity and availability, etc. To your point, adult sex with minors is illegal. My personal sense is that it is much more prevalent than what is reported. Here I am reading the stories of a lot of guys who have had sex with their fathers or would like to after they have attained the age of consent. Boys lusting after their fathers does not seem predatory. In all cases, at law any adult involved is culpable if somehow it is reported...

Mindgimmet
October 15th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Anyone got links to some videos?
Doesn't have to be real, but at least they pretend it is.

Some videos are labled like "dad and son" but in the video they say they are friends.

nijnij
October 16th, 2010, 11:05 PM
There were Xtube vids uploaded a few days ago from a user called Dadfuckingme that looked legit, but Xtube took them down within a couple days. Anybody know if they're hosted elsewhere or how to contact that user?

nijnij
October 16th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Here it is/was http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=RgXuo-G746-

will.pot94
October 18th, 2010, 09:50 AM
i have never actually had sex with my dad however i have seen him naked
when my mum and sister are out or at work especially mornings my dad just gets out of bed and walks around naked well on one occasion he seen me wen i was getting out of bed and said u can stay naked if u want if theres only us in the house anyway wen we had the house renovated i used to share a bed with him and on one or two occasions I have woken to find him spooning me but the most i have ver done is kiss my dad like greeting him

i dont know if i would ever have sex with him or not who knows

will.pot94
October 18th, 2010, 09:55 AM
i have also walked in on my dad when i was 16 having sex on the sofa i didnt know how to react so just slammed the door and went upstairs

Studcrusher
October 28th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Ive been reading and I must point out to those law biding wanna-be homos out there that regardless of the law being a technicality that when there is no victim there is no crime.

Sometimes a teen son wants it and has been wanting it from/with/to his sexy buffed dad for years and eventually those feeling are made clear by aggressive seduction of the father..

Studcrusher
October 28th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Fantasy is a fancy name for lies.

I think of it as a name for the To-Do list..
A goal, a predefined idea of what has yet to become a reality.

FootFag
October 28th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Ive been reading and I must point out to those law biding wanna-be homos out there that regardless of the law being a technicality that when there is no victim there is no crime.

Sometimes a teen son wants it and has been wanting it from/with/to his sexy buffed dad for years and eventually those feeling are made clear by aggressive seduction of the father..

I think in almost 99% of all posts I have read (in this thread and others) sexual advances started with the child (both teen and later year adults) making advances to their father, step-dad, uncle. I do not think I have read a story here in which a father has posted that he initiated sexual activity with his son

This Is Hardcore
October 28th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Father/son incest really turns me on, I've never and will never have any attraction to my own father but when it involves other people it's different. I once had the hots for a guy in school and his dad was also hot - I often dreamt about a threesome there.

boneru
October 31st, 2010, 07:57 PM
Father/son incest really turns me on, I've never and will never have any attraction to my own father but when it involves other people it's different. I once had the hots for a guy in school and his dad was also hot - I often dreamt about a threesome there.

There are new threads started in the forum about father/son relationships. they all are hot. pity they can't be on the one thread but i'm sure by now you have found them all. :p

mexcub78
November 1st, 2010, 11:25 AM
Check out hotass705, TwoTallDudes and Hardcandy333 on xtube. Does anyone have more leads on where to find dad/son videos?

nickjacob28
November 3rd, 2010, 07:28 AM
I have wanted my dad since i was like 13 or so and Im 28 now. Im not sure how it began but it was right around the time i realized i was truly gay. My dad would always walk around in just his white briefs and i remember always sneeking peaks at his package and thinking how big it looked and thats when i realized i wanted to see it. You see my dad and I were never real close during my teen years. He was my coach for sports and worked me extremely hard. I had to get up before school and practice and then again right after school for three hours and then the weekends consisted of practice and running and training which lasted about 6 hrs. I know he just wanted me to be the best but it it made me hate him at points. Plus, I was a very smart and cocky teen and thought i knew everything so we would fight like crazy every single day on the courts, in the locker room, on the ride home, and then once we were home it would blow up and I would end up storming to my room to do my homework. This went on from the time i was 13 until i went to college. Anyway, back to the beginning. When i started junior high i started to notice guys a lot more. I found myself checking them out in the locker rooms and wondering what it would be like to be with a guy and i started getting hard ons all the time. I would go home after practice and would jerk off picturing the guys from school instead of the girls now. This was becoming very hard for me because if I didnt have practice at school i had practice with my dad and then I would be in a real locker room with grown men and seeing them nude was almost too much for me and I think thats kind of where my yearning for my dad started. He would never shower in the gym lockerrooms with me for some reason. He would always just change when i would go into the showers and then go wait for me out at the car. So, between him walking around in his white briefs at home and never getting naked at the gym i started to really want to see what he had and that is when i started to spy on him to see him naked. Whenever my dad was getting ready to go shower at night he would get up off the couch and go to his bedroom and then come back in just his briefs and say he was going to shower. As soon as he would close his bedroom door i would sneak outside and go to his wiindow and try to see whatever i could. The first couple of times the blinds were always closed so no luck there but then about a week later i made sure to prop the blinds a little so i could have a slight hole to look though and this time it finally worked. He closed his door and i ran outside to my spot and voila there he was standing in his briefs going through his closet getting his clothes ready for the next day. So i just stayed there crouched down and waited and finally it happened. He hung his clothes up and then down came the briefs and there was what i wanted to see for so long. It wasnt huge but it was definitely very thick and hairy. I got my first glimpse and thats pretty much when i realized I wanted to be with my own dad sexually. So, this went on for a few months and everynight i would go outside and spy through his windows but my craving was becoming stronger and stronger and I started to need more. My mind was all over the place at this time because we would fight constantly but at the same time i wanted nothing more then to be close to him and touch him and kiss him and i think that as well made me be more angry towards him. Anyway, I decided i was going to become more aggressive so when he would go in his bedroom i would wait till i heard the showering running and i would sneak in his room and peak through the bathroom door at the mirror which i could see his reflection in while he showered. My parents bathroom had a huge glass shower so there were no curtains and u could see directly into the shower at least until it got too steamy. So this became my new thing for a few months. There were definitely a few times when i thought we made eye contact in the mirror but he never said anything so i figured i just imagined it. Anyway this of course became old to me as well so i decided i would take it up another notch. I would wait outside the other entrance to the bathroom and when i heard his footsteps i would just open the door and walk in on him so i could catch him naked right in front of me and get a good view. I knew I couldnt do this all the time so at the beginning i would do it maybe once a week and say i had to piss real badly or i had to get a towel or soap or something stupid like that. This was such a rush to me and I loved catching him naked and then I would run up to my room and jack off but I started to do it too often and the one time i tried the doors were all locked. God that pissed me off so much. Now I had no clue what to do but i knew i wasnt going to stop so i changed my plan completely. Instead of spying on him i was going to start letting him see me. I was almost 17 at this time now and I was very proud of my body from all my working out and training plus i was very tan so i thought I looked great. Now, when we were in the locker rooms after practice I wouldnt cover up at all like when i was younger. I would strip completely naked right next to him and linger around nude hangin my clean clothes up and so forth just to give him a show. If I had practice at school when i would get home i would just strip down to my sweaty boxer briefs and walk around the house to get water or whatever. If he was in his bedroom i would go in and start to talk to him about practice. I actually had realized I got way more turned on by showing off to him then just catching glimpses of him here and there. So this went on all throughout my senior year of high school. I started doing other things as well. If he was in his bedroom getting ready or somethingi would go into his bathroom in just my briefs, whip my dick out and start to piss so he would walk in on me. Also, the laundry is in my parents bathroom so after practice i would now rush home all sweaty and go right into my parents bathroom and not make any noise but i would get completely naked and he would walk in on me and I would just say i had to wash my workout clothes because they were so gross and i would wrap a towel around me and then go upstairs to shower. You see I had the top floor of the house to myself since my brother had gone off to college and then moved away for work so I didnt really have a way to leave my doors open for him to catch me showering or masturbating since he didnt really have to come upstairs for anything. This was something I really wanted for him to see but I didn't know how. So instead of him seeing me jerking off I thought at least being hard in front of him would be hot as hell. So when I would get home I would go upstairs and put on mesh bball shorts and nothing else and then go downstairsto watch tv in the living room with him. It was very easy for me to get hard without touching myself since all i had to do was think about him being so close to me and that would pretty much do it. So I would lay on the couch across from him and pretend to fall asleep. Once I laid down i would always put my knees up so the pant legs would fall down my thighs and rest right above my crotch and then i would start to fantasize. My dick would get hard immediately and i would have a huge tent in my shorts and I would stay like that for as long as i could. I would always peak out from under my eyelids and I def saw him looking at me on numerous occassions. I started to do this all the time and for the first time I started to think my plan was working. When i woud be pretending to sleep my dad would never leave the room until I woke up. He would just sit there and I now was positive he was checking me out because when he would eventually get up to leave there was always a noticeable bulge in his shorts. I think thats where things changed forever. I graduated high school and headed off to college. During college nothing really happened. When I would come home for holidays and breaks i would still do the same things I use to but at this point my mom had changed jobs and was working from home a lot more often so it didnt give me to many chances other than the occasionally spying on him through the window or showing off in the locker rooms after practice. You see I still played sports in college so he was still very involved in my athletic life and when I would come home it was like my teen years all over again. Practice practice practice all the time. Anyway, thats pretty much how things were throughout my entire college career. Not very exciting in regards to me and my dad. However, my life was about to change. I was dating this girl as a cover and i broke up with her and she went crazy and I decided I couldnt ever deal with that again and finally for the first time started dating guys without telling my parents. I graduated from college and moved back home until i decided where i wanted to move. I picked up a job as a coach just to make money until I got the job I really wanted. Things were fine and I really didnt have a lot of time to focus on my dad. I was dating a guy bhind their backs so I tried not to be home ever but then I got outed to them and thats where everything changed. When my dad confronted me about it he was completely calm. He asked if I was positive about it and then said it would be fine and that we would talk through it. My mom had a little harder time but overall they were both incredible. During the first 6 months since them learning i was gay i was spending tons of time with my dad just talking to him. For so long I had no one to talk to about my being gay and now I finally did. I never ever mentioned my craving for him. We were finally getting along for the first time in my life and i felt like I really had a father and a friend as well. I started to love my nightly chats with dad after work and i felt extremely comfortable with him. I would tell him about dates i was on and he was genuinely interested in my well-being. He even decided to start going back to the gym with me so we would meet after work and play racquetball or shoot hoops or just work out. I was loving our time together now and things seemed to be changing between us. After the gym he would now come into the locker room and sit right next to me to change. He still wouldnt shower but he actually started to get completely nude and change which he had never done all those years. I would then go shower but instead of going ot to the car he would walk back to the showwer area and continue to talk to me while i was showering and he was fully clothed. I think I may have shot the biggest load of my life that first night. We continued doing this and actually turned it into a nightly event. I think that was my all time favorite times. Unfortunately I then got offered the job I had wanted and was going to have to move half way across the country so my parents suggested we go on a family vacation before i left. While we were away it was a gorgeous night out and my dad andi decided to go soak in the hot tub. We had been out all day walking around so everyone was exhausted and sore. My mom stayed in the room and dad and i headed outside. Beofre we did I had put the tiniest little european board shorts on under my mesh bball shorts. You know the type that makes ur dick look huge because they could practically be your skin because they are so tight. So we headed outside and we were the only two there. Dad took his shirt off and got right in and turned around to face me on the deck. I then peeled my shirt off and dropped my shorts and looked at my dad who was just staring at my package. I got in the tub and we sat in there forever just chatting about life. I kept getting out and sitting on the corner with my feet in the water just to give him a show of my soaking wet now practically see through bathing suit and everytime i caught him looking. Finally he said he was going back upstairs and I said Id meet him up there later. I wanted to do some laps and stuff so I was gonna stay behind. About 2 hours later it was 1am in the morning and I headed upstairs figuring everyone was asleep. I quietly slipped in the room without making a noise and saw the tv was still on. I figured my dad just fell asleep with it on. I started to change out of my suit when i realized Jerry Springer was on which was weird because no one in my family would ever watch that show. My parents called it absolute trash. I slipped on my mesh shorts and headed towards the living room when i saw what the episode was about. It was an episode all about incest. I couldnt believe it and i went to go see what it was about when all of a sudden my dad stuttered and quickly changed the channel. He was actually sitting there watching it but I pretended I had not seen anything and just started to say goodnight and head off to my room. I got alone and could not beleive it. My mind was going crazy with thoughts. The vacation ended and we headed home so I could pack before the big move. The night before I left my dad and I were sitting outside on the deck chatting and it got to my being gay and he told me that he knows I got it from his side of the family. I asked him why he thought that and he just told me he's been thinking about it since i came out and he came to some realizations that made him positive about it. Again that threw me off but i just went with it. That night I wanted my dad so badly. I thought that would be the night it was going to happen but it didnt and I ended moving away. About 4 years later I transferred jobs and was mving about 2 hrs away from home. During those years I saw my parents often and talked to them on the phone all the time so we were still extremely close but alone time with my dad was now rare since I only flew home for holidays and it was for a day and then back to work or if they came to visit they were always together since they had now both semi retired. Anyway Im now only two hours away from them and I see them about once a week for dinner. My dad is still gorgeous and I still crave his touch. We are closer than we have ever been. He comes down for meetings by himself sometimes and then heads over to meet me for dinner. He normally meets me at the gym and we walk back to my apartment so I can shower. I still show off constantly to him and try to linger around my apartment near naked as long as I can to give him a good show. He always stares and hes now started to come into my bathroom while Im showering saying he needs to piss. I only have one bathroom and he always says hes been holding it forever and has to go. The way my bathroom is set up if your standing at the toilet pissing whoever was in the shower would have a perfect profile view of the person pissing. So I now think he is starting to show off for me and I get so hard while im standing in the shower. I truly believe he wants this as much as I do now but I think he is so scared he doesnt truly know how to make it happen. What should I do? I am sorry I gave my whole life story but I felt it was necessary for all of you to understand but also I really never told anyone this before and I had to get it off my chest. Thank you so much everyone

CockLoverInHeels
November 3rd, 2010, 09:38 PM
Its pretty hot,not gonna lie

gayboy26
November 3rd, 2010, 11:08 PM
Thats hot nick

college1life
November 3rd, 2010, 11:26 PM
as for my dad, he was a hotter version of me. Hes only 18 years older than I and I've been into him since I was about 14. Hes ripped but the total Alpha Male.

He also has to be the biggest sex addict I know. his wife knew he would webcam with people all night getting off and i am pretty sure they were swingers.

but he always had pictures of him naked and i knew. I found shitty ones from when he was like in his twenties (but still hot). But then i found the present day ones of him and his wife. the shots of him got me off all the time. i wound up stealing them for a while and having them but he found them. (awk)

but his cock is identical to mine. nice and perfect with a thick vein nice head and simply beautiful. we have really nice cocks.

But there are so many other people in my family that I fantasize over.

I'll start with the ones that I haven't done anything with. One time my brother and I were on a vacation with my grandparents to a campground. I remember one of our distant cousins pulling down his shorts when we were in the pool. I was about 15 and he was a year old. I saw the nicest cock, way thicker than mine and manly. he was a big hairy but it looked hot on him. i could only think about how huge it was once he got hard. there were some many times in the years that followed where i thought about it and imagined him fucking me. There was only one other time where something happened. He and i were swimming in the pool and wrestling. I intentionally grabbed his cock and balls and squeezed just enough. and he did the same back to me shortly after. this time, his cock seemed smaller but i guess the pool was colder. I grew out of wanting my brother. I have become too close to him now. But I guess you can never rule it out if we're drunk =P

I have seen my uncle's cock one time and wanted it so bad. He woke up around 5 am to get ready to work and I passed his bedroom to go to the bathroom. The light shining showed him naked. his cock was huge and reminded me of my fathers. but my father shaved, my uncle looked like he hadnt for a while. If he were to come on to me one day, i would love to take his cock.

My cousin, to the uncle i just talked about, and I have hooked up the most. WE hooked up from about 9 until 19. We would always do the same things in routine. It started with humping. He would get on top of me and hump me and jerk my cock off with his. we never kissed. when he was really horny he would suck my cock. it finally lead to him humping my ass. i laid in missionary and he would put his cock between my ass. he would hump me and tell me to cum before he did. it was so fucking hot. sometimes i would lick his cum without him knowing. One time, we were doing this and he actually penetrated shortly. I wanted it deeper but I was a virgin to that at the time and scared. towards the end i would try to suck his cock and lick his balls but he wouldnt let me for long. one time i got to lick his hairy ass briefly. it was scary because i never wanted to get caught. i would love for him to fuck me when i see him. mind you im 21 and hes 19 now. so its totally legit. the only problem i ever had was that he would cum faster than me.

There was one time where we (my cousin above and me) tried to have a three way hookup session with out "cousin" (my dad's aunts son). He was the first black cock i saw. he was really hairy but we were all decent sizes. We got too scared because our family was downstairs. I briefly sucked his black cock and my other cousin was humping me. we stopped and it was the biggest blue balls

the last story that i can think of at the moment was with the cousin on my moms side. he was always and still looks like a late bloomer. i hooked up with him once or twice during the summer when i was like 15. i had hit puberty of course but he was 13 at the time. He would shoot blanks most times. I would suck his cock. it was prob like 5 inches but like no girth. he sucked mine once. we would mostly mutually jerk off. i dont think i would ever hook up with him again

nickjacob28
November 4th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Hey thanks man thats how I feel. I have so many memories of times with my dad that I can pretty much get off in a split second. It definitely makes life hard though wanting him so much

boneru
November 4th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks for sharing your story, really enjoyed it. i think your dad loves you very much even when he was tough with you in sport training as a kid. I guess he only thought of your future back then. And yet he stood by you when you were outed without any reservations. A few good opportunities have slipped by when you could have got his interest. Perhaps you need to take a more direct approach. he might not be sure about the signals you are sending him. Casually remark when you have those naked moments together how sexy he still looks, maybe he might return the compliment and with a bit of cross banter you might get a better idea of how he feels. Hope your dream comes through for you. let us know if it does.

tastywalnut
November 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Hey thanks man thats how I feel. I have so many memories of times with my dad that I can pretty much get off in a split second. It definitely makes life hard though wanting him so much

If you had one just night to spend with him, anything goes, what would you most like to do? Thatís all I want. One night with my dad. To have his naked body close to mine. To explore each others bodies. To suck that jumbo cock of his and sniff his balls. Damn how I would sniff his balls. 69 with rimming. To feel the sensation of his large manhood entering me. And most all kissing his lips. The night would start with a long makeout session.

nickjacob28
November 5th, 2010, 09:56 AM
If I had one night I would do every little thing I possibly could with him. I would explore sex in ways I never have before. I think I would play out every single fantasy i have eever had in my life.

nickjacob28
November 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Thank you so much boneru! Maybe your right. I guess I just get so nervous when I have the chance to do it that I back out. I would love to chat more with u. pm me

tastywalnut
November 6th, 2010, 09:56 AM
I truly believe he wants this as much as I do now but I think he is so scared he doesnt truly know how to make it happen. What should I do?

Not sure if this would work but some guys are turned on by the underwear of people they desire. Perhaps you can leave your used undies in a place where he has the opportunity to check them out? Give him some time alone with your undies. Remember exactly how you left them. If they seem re arranged perhaps he was sniffing them. The best scenario would be that he takes them.
I wish my dad were into my underwear. I certainly would like to get inside his underwear.

tastywalnut
November 6th, 2010, 10:10 AM
I would explore sex in ways I never have before.

I know exactly what you mean. There are things that I am not normally into that seem very hot if I did them with my dad.

Donat1
November 7th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Check out hotass705, TwoTallDudes and Hardcandy333 on xtube. Does anyone have more leads on where to find dad/son videos?

I checked out those vids, but in the case of two of the profiles, their vids could've been any two random people and you really wouldn't know it.

nickjacob28
November 7th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Not sure if this would work but some guys are turned on by the underwear of people they desire. Perhaps you can leave your used undies in a place where he has the opportunity to check them out? Give him some time alone with your undies. Remember exactly how you left them. If they seem re arranged perhaps he was sniffing them. The best scenario would be that he takes them.
I wish my dad were into my underwear. I certainly would like to get inside his underwear.

Hey that actually happened the last time he was here. I actually didnt even realize I had left my underwear in the bathroom when i was done showering but after i went back in to finish getting ready after my dad used the bathroom they were moved. I know he definitely checked them out.

tastywalnut
November 7th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Hey that actually happened the last time he was here. I actually didnt even realize I had left my underwear in the bathroom when i was done showering but after i went back in to finish getting ready after my dad used the bathroom they were moved. I know he definitely checked them out.

Well, that’s an encouraging sign. I will try that with my dad. I’m almost 100% certain he won’t be into them, but the payoff would be huge if he was, so it’s worth testing. Logistically it will be difficult to set up and probably won’t happen for a long time. It’s very exciting that your dad was checking your underwear out. Suggests he wants to check out whats inside them. And I have a feeling that is more than ok with you. I know I would be doing cartwheels if my dad was fondling my underwear. The idea of him smelling them and thinking about me and getting hard-makes my heart race. Maybe next time leave a note in them? Maybe “I want you dad”.

bigd2010
November 15th, 2010, 04:01 PM
I've always fancied my dad since I was young. I use to go and watch him play football (soccer) i was young so i had to sit in the changing room whilst my dad and friends was showering, I loved to watch there dicks all soapy and wet, i use to sit with a young hard on watching my dad soap up his big dick. A few years later when i was in my teens was when i got more hornier for my dad i was still watching him and his mates in the showers but i was wanking myself off i would cum in my pants. That went on until I was 20 and got married and now I've got kids off my own. Now I'm 40 I still think back and think off those shower days and wank thinking off my dad big hairy cock. Sometimes i wonder if my sons look at me the way i looked at my dad?

EnglishBiBoy
November 16th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Id like to suck my mates Dads cock but not my own

TioTeToraBH
November 27th, 2010, 05:36 AM
With somebody else's son, yes, ever. With my son?! Never!

stevexxx
November 27th, 2010, 03:02 PM
if you had a son

KnoackaboutKlown
November 27th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I've lusted for my dad, but recently, I've been after my brother. To bad I can't have him. Yet. He's me ex-tep broher. The only thing thats stopping me is that he's jailbait. Amazing ass.

rick14892
November 29th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Quote :
" NOTE TO MODERATOR:
Please remove or delete this entire thread for me, as I've had second thoughts on this subject. It just feels sick and wrong on so many different levels..."

So why were you here in the first place? And why should the thread be deleted FOR YOU?

Xian
Exactly!!!!](*,)](*,) This IS a fetish site! If you don't like it, PLEASE DON"T LOOK! But restricting other's freedom is not a legitimate action! Who died and made YOU boss?? :grrr:

Sligoh
December 11th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Consenting adults should be allowed to have sex as long as no one is being harmed. Incest and Pedophilia are two very different things. Pedophilia destroys lives while incest doesn't have to harm anyone.

innocentbychoice
December 12th, 2010, 01:20 AM
I don't care about the biological or whatever reasons people say incest is wrong. In the case of gay incest, even though I think it's hot, at the same time is wrong just because if he's still with your mom YOUR DAD WOULD BE CHEATING ON YOUR MOM WITH YOU!!!!!!!! hasn't that small idea crossed anyone's mind?

In the case he's divorced...I got nothing to say...I guess that if you both want it, just go for it.

ToddEzzell
December 12th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I would never have sex with my actual father. But then I never had much of a relationship with him anyway. I have met someone who is in his early 60s and we have role played as father and son before. We actually met over our shared fetish for white briefs. And he's fine that I have a fetish for striped tube socks.

I've gotten close to him and he officially wants to adopt me as his son. He actually seems like a real dad to me. We do lots of things together - like games, hiking, etc...

But I wanted to "start over" my life. The next thing I'm going to tell you may disturb you but not sure. I've allowed myself, in private with him, to regress to being a baby. I look at it as a way to start my life over with a real dad from the beginning. He puts me in diapers and tube socks and I go to sleep with a teddy bear. He feeds me baby food and gives me a bottle. Sometimes though he likes to nurse me the way a mother would. Instead of being breast fed though, I crawl in between his legs and suck on his cock for milk. Then afterward, I'll lay down on his stomach and fall asleep. It's a great feeling.

He rubs my cock through my diapers to make me feel good. The only way he knows I'm cumming though is when I start spasming and thrusting. Then he changes my diaper.

I don't believe in sex with children. This is something we've decided as adults to do.

innocentbychoice
December 13th, 2010, 06:25 AM
^That was weird but kinda hot.

youngboy
December 14th, 2010, 10:02 AM
i have had fancied about my dad when i saw him naked but thats all. but i have had sex with my friends dad he is in his 40s and looks hot

lmaolauraboo
December 15th, 2010, 03:18 PM
your welcome.

justinside
December 20th, 2010, 04:37 AM
I have been trolling this site for a while. I've had an account, but never posted. I always find myself at this particular topic. I've spent hours catching up on the posts and jerking off. I would love to find a friend to chat or pm with. Thanks for the great reads.

davidlopez0099
December 21st, 2010, 01:23 PM
Ive wanted to know when your sleeping next to someone and it past 1 and you wake up start playing with your dad's dick can he feel it, i can feel it getting harder and harder but does he know what your doing to him then pulling his shorts down feeling his hard dick wanting to suck but afraid if he wakes up then thee next morning acting like nothing happened he sleeps in your bed constantly then one night he wakes up while your touching his dick you pretend you were sleeping and he looks down at his boner and at you and goes back to sleep one night his dick was so hard i was touching it and his legs were up so you wont see his boner threw the blankets

paatreides
December 22nd, 2010, 07:31 AM
I am 22 and I have always found my self attracted to older men. That makes me think is being gay something your born with?

There is no question about it: YES, you are born gay, or straight, or bi; or whatever spot on the continuum you happen to fall.

nijnij
December 22nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
There is no question about it: YES, you are born gay, or straight, or bi; or whatever spot on the continuum you happen to fall.

Most people are, but not all. Sorry, you can't speak for all people.

FanofFiction
December 22nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
I also believe it is something you are born as.

Destination
December 28th, 2010, 08:22 PM
That comic artist Josman has some really hot comics! :D

FanofFiction
December 28th, 2010, 08:36 PM
I do enjoy me some Josman. We need more posted in this thread!

otaku031
January 2nd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Here's my story, it isn't nearly as interesting as what I've read here, but here it goes.

My dad always got me excited, he's a big man, unlike me, I'm skinny (my mother's family heritage I suppose). He used to be pretty muscular, but now he has a bit of a tummy. Nevertheless, he's really masculine and tall. Taller than me. I remember as a child that I took showers with him when we were on holiday. I was amazed at the size of his penis, it was large and thick and it had dark hair all around it. To me it looked huge, because I was like 5 years old and his penis was at eye level. I sometimes pulled on it while we were showering, it didn't have any sexual meaning, I just thought it was funny. And so did my dad, he never got an erection or something.

When I hit puberty I found out I was gay, but it wasn't until I turned 19 that I came out for it. We had only one very small bathroom in our house and my dad and I shared it sometimes. He had to work early and I had to go to school early. So he was standing in the shower and I was brushing my teeth or doing my hair. There was a non-transparent shower curtain, so I never really saw him naked. But the thought of him standing naked on the other side of the curtain arroused me. I must have been 17 or 18 when it happened. He was showering and I was standing in front of the sink. Dad had run out of showergel, so he asked me if I could get another bottle from the drawer in the bedroom. When I returned he opened the shower curtain completely and I gave him the showergel. I glanced at his penis, he had a semi-hardon. It was hanging down, but you could tell it wasn't flaccid. Before I knew it he closed the curtain again, but I was horny as hell. I jacked off many times thinking of that image.

When I was about 20 I remember being home alone, watching tv in the living room. My dad just came home from work and went upstairs to change his clothes. At that moment the phone rang, it was one of his colleagues. So I yelled upstairs that he should come to the phone. He came down in only his tight briefs. He had a raging boner! It must have been really hard, his dick pushed the band of his briefs a little outward. I tried not to stare at it constantly, but it was there right in front of my face. I had also have a boner in my pants, watching him stand there with his massive erection. I have a 7" dick, his looked a little bit bigger than mine, but the proportions seemed to be the same. After he hung up the phone, he went back upstairs to change.

Two years ago we all went on a holiday to Egypt. My parents, my brother and his wife and my boyfriend and me. One night, we decided to go party in the city. My dad is quite a party animal so he joined us. My mother and my boyfriend were tired so they stayed at the hotel. We were getting quite drunk, eventually my brother and his wife took a cab and returned to the hotel while my dad and I kept on partying.

At the end of the night we took a cab home, the cab driver was making some sexual jokes and my father (drunk as he was) replied that he was the best pussy licker in the world. I laughed, but I was also a bit embarrased. We were both sitting in the back of the car, suddenly he placed his hand on my upper leg and began to gently stroke it. An electric pulse shot through my spine, that gentle touch by his big hand felt so hot! He kept on stroking my leg while he was chatting with the cab driver, eventually I placed my hand on his bare upper leg (he was wearing shorts) and returned the favor. When I looked down I saw that my dad had an erection. Combined with the alcohol, my head felt light and I slowly and very carefully slid my hand higher on his leg, so that eventually I very lightly touched his balls (through his shorts) with my pinky everytime I stroked him. My dad stopped stroking my leg, instead he began squeezing it lightly. Maybe I turned him on as well? I don't know.

Anyway, before I knew it we reached our hotel and we had to get out of the car. When I opened the door and got out, I let the full length of his penis slide through my hand, it felt magical. I placed my arm around his shoulder and together we stumbled to our rooms who were right next to each other. At the door my dad hugged me, he pressed me tight against him. He had one hand around my upper body, the other firmly on one of my butt cheecks. I felt his hard dick press against mine. He kissed me on my cheek and entered his room. I entered mine, flabbergasted about what just happened. I already knew my father was a hugger-type, but it went a step further when he got drunk. Unfortunately, nothing more happened that holiday and I don't know if he even remembered it the day after haha.

innocentbychoice
January 2nd, 2011, 09:49 PM
^very interesting. And seems real, unlike half the shit people write here.

koskenkorva
January 3rd, 2011, 03:16 AM
Yes otaku031 thanks for the great story and YES it was nice to read something real for a change.

texan_slant
January 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
otaku031 - actually that was a really beautiful story.
...better left to have it ended in the way that it did.

CallMeMissAmerica
January 16th, 2011, 11:54 PM
I have lurked in this thread for some time now and read everyone's posts. I have to say that with some stories, you just know they are real when you read them. Same for pictures. I know, at least. But most are obviously fictitious. This is what I have to share. Be warned it doesn't end well. I wrote about the bad parts and the good parts, but I couldn't really write about it at all if I didn't include both.

--

I used to have sex with my dad. It started when I was a teenager. I stayed with him in the summers, and he tried to give me his version of “the talk” one year. He asked if had any girlfriends. I told him no, and he said “Well, do you bat for the other team?” But stupidly I didn’t know what that meant. He asked it kind of mockingly anyway, and in retrospect I think my mom told him about me (she knew I was gay). This was a really embarrassing thing to be asked, and I let it drop from there.

One night about three weeks later I was at dad’s house watching an adult channel on TV and there was a straight porn on. The guy had a really gigantic dick, fucking this blonde woman on the hood of a car, and I was watching it on the couch, under the covers, hard as a rock, trying to be quiet. I thought my dad was asleep in the other room, but he walked in quietly and said “Whatcha watchin?” and it freaked me out so I turned the TV off, dropped the remote, and acted like I was asleep, which in retrospect I’m sure looked really funny to him.

I know this sounds bad, but I had started drinking beer when I was a young teen, and had been drinking for a long time at this point, so my dad came back a couple minutes later with some beers and turned the TV back on. He was watching the same thing and I was still pretending to be asleep. He said “Son, it’s ok to watch a girly show (he always called porn the “girly shows”).”

I opened my eyes and said “I thought you’d be mad.” And he said “I’m only mad if you don’t share. Want one?”

So I took a beer and drank it as we watched porn together.

After opening the beer, for some reason, my next response was “Please don’t tell mom!” even though mom had given me beer before, and he laughed and said “I won’t.” I knew but somehow didn’t know (if that makes sense) that what I was asking him to keep quiet wasn’t really about the beer at all.

I sat up, enormously hard and throbbing, but my body was still covered. I noticed my dad unbutton his pants and lean back in the chair, and he noticed me noticing. He said “Gotta unbutton, old Charlie is growing.” I sheepishly said, “I’m hard too” and watched his eyes.

He started talking about how it was a shame that you couldn’t find a good woman these days, and that his dick stayed hard all the time, and he had nobody to suck it. I still did not realize where that line of conversation could lead, because I really was a naÔve young idiot. I asked if I could see his dick. This time it was he who said “don’t tell your mom.” I said no, no, I wouldn’t tell her.

He pulled down his jeans and I saw his boner through his tighty whities. It laid sideways like a banana would. I was trembling and nervous and so excited and horny, but I was still fully clothed. I was very obviously staring at his stuff and when I looked up he said “You gonna take your pants off?”

My heart was beating insanely fast, and I stood up and took off my pants. I was wearing a pair of boxer shorts with video game characters on them. He asked “Are you gonna take those off?” and I said “I want to see yours first.” He giggled and pulled out his hard dick, without taking off his underwear.

“Can I take them off?” I asked.

“Go ahead,” he said. He sat down in the chair, and I came over, trembling and shaking and horny as hell, and pulled his underwear off. He wiggled as I pulled them down. I was so careful with them that in retrospect it looks stupid.

“Can I touch it?” I asked, and he said yes, to use spit. This was when I jerked my dad off for the first time. But I’m skipping ahead too soon…

I was still super horny, so I jerked him off slowly and clumsily, and asked all kinds of odd teenager questions such as “Are you gay?” to which his response was a simple “no.”

I loved having his hard, thick, hairy cock in my hands. In retrospect, it was about the same size as mine (6ish inches), but it felt enormous and warm and smelled delicious. When he said he was about to cum, I asked if I could suck it and he said no, just to keep jerking him. I did as I was told and asked “do you like that?” as he was cumming, when the answer would have been obvious to anyone older. He came, and I kept some of the cum that had landed on my hands to jerk off with. I jerked off on the couch as he recovered in the chair.

After I came, I immediately felt guilty and ashamed and I hid under the covers again, with only my head poking out. I changed the channel. He was sitting up, staring at the TV, with his underwear pulled down to his feet still. He looked like he was kind of in a daze, just staring straight ahead. I was prepared not to speak at all, ever again. He spoke first.

“Thanks son. I needed that. I guess you really are a queer.” I felt hurt, but he said it really lightly, as though it were an OK thing to say to your son.

“Next time I got to get you,” was the next thing he said, as he was walking to his room.

I jerked off again that night about an hour later as I was lying on the couch thinking about what had just happened. He was asleep in the other room.

The next morning I woke up in the middle of the day, and my dad was already gone to work. I took a shower and jerked off again in the shower. I was so horny but every time, immediately after I jerked off, I felt guilty. It was summer, and normally I'd go out and find something to do, or hang out with one of my friends who lived close by, but I did not leave the house at all that day. I felt dirty and thrilled, but mostly dirty, and I thought if I went outside people would somehow know what had happened. When my dad finally came home, I didn’t speak to him at all. He was the one to initiate the conversation that first day. After about ten minutes of wandering around the house, out of the blue he said, “Are we gonna do what we did last night, again?”

I had been thinking only about whether or not we would ever do that again, but I was too shy to ask. I responded, “I want to suck you.” He giggled, but I was serious. I wanted to suck my dad’s dick. And I would.

Basically from that point on I stayed with my dad more often, and we did a lot of stuff over the next few years. Sometimes if I was staying with mom and we wanted to fuck, we would get a hotel. We’d fuck on the hotel bed until we both came, then I’d lay there holding my dad’s limp dick and balls until we both recovered, and then we'd shower and I’d go home. Nobody ever knew. My senior year of high school was when I moved in with him and we became live-in fuck buddies as well as father and son. Once I tried to suck his dick while he was driving, but it was just too cumbersome so we stopped and got a hotel room, even though we were living together, because he liked the idea of having quick sex in a hotel room. This was actually where I first learned the phrase “no-tell motel.” Lame, I know.

I was a gay teenager having very pleasurable sex every other day, if not every day or sometimes twice a day. And I was perfectly comfortable with my body and my partner's body. We could mention anything to see if the other wanted to do it, and it was amazing from my viewpoint then.

There was no better feeling than having your dad’s dick inside you. I just loved laying in bed with my legs up and having him enter me and stay there for a couple minutes, holding my legs up with his hands while his lubed dick was hard and pulsing inside my asshole. He said I felt better than a woman, and I remember him saying that. It was the most awesome sexual feeling I had ever experienced, and remains so. I felt like I gave my dad something he wanted. Taking a shower together was the next best thing. He normally didn’t like anal play but he let me play with his ass when we were in the shower, and standing behind him sort of hugging him while scrubbing his chest is such a horny memory. I know it’s wrong, but it felt so awesome, better than any other man I’ve ever been with, and I still can’t explain why. I know for the vast majority of people, it sounds unbelievable, or sick, or gross. I know that very, very well, but it doesn’t change the fact that it happened.

And I also know this reads like fiction. I nearly completed my degree in modern literature, so for better or worse, anything I write sounds like fiction (sometimes, even my grocery lists look like jumbled poetry). Nothing has happened between me and my dad since I was about 23 (he got remarried and has a new family—I rarely see him these days since they moved West), so I don’t have any proof whatsoever, but I swear this is true. If I would have thought to take pictures, I definitely would have asked if I could have done that. I hear stories like mine from time to time online, but I never see pictures or videos of father/son encounters, and I can understand why – during these types of encounters with your dad, you just never think to ask “wait a minute, can I take pictures of your dick?” I know it never once crossed my mind, and we had sex hundreds or thousands of times over the course of about 7 years.

It has been a few years since the last sexual encounter with my father. I have spoken about those years with a therapist, at length, actually, and I do not feel that it was abuse in the regular sense of the word, because I was in my teens when it began, and I knew what sex was, and what I was doing. In retrospect, I do recognize that the power-play between a parent and a child is something that is crucially fragile and can very easily become fucked up and ruin a relationship permanently, whether the child is 6 months, 6 years, or 16 years old. I was in a four-year relationship with a psychologist, and our relationship ended basically because of all the psycho-emotional problems I still have from this relationship.

I don’t think the sex I had with my father was as pure and fun and “consensual” as proponents of incest or child abuse would make it seem, yet I also don’t think it was as dirty, evil, and sick as some child (or teen) advocates would make it seem, either. I was not a child. It was not child molestation, like you normally think of it at least. And it also wasn’t consensual sex like you normally think of it – after all, he was still my father. Gay incest has shed some of the particular concerns and issues that straight incest retains, such as the prohibition based on reproductive abnormalities. My parents were already divorced, so my dad was not cheating on anybody like somebody in this thread mentioned, but I still felt as though I were betraying my mother, even when I was still young and didn’t really have the type of mental tools to know what that meant. If I lived my life over, I can say with as much certainty as possible that I would not do it again under any circumstance, because on the whole, it has had a negative effect on my life, career, and relationships—after you’ve had sex with your dad, sex with anyone else is automatically difficult, from an emotional standpoint. The sex with my father was the best I’ve ever had, perhaps because it was some of the first, but that is not worth the other psychological effects that linger on for the rest of your life. The fact that it feels good physically adds to the emotional and spiritual pain, grief and anger. How are you supposed to feel when something that feels good also hurts so terribly?

Therapy helps a great deal and has saved many people’s lives, especially those people whose incest stories involve violence or young children. But even years and therapy and medications cannot fully erase or treat the lingering after effects in many people. I can say with more context than probably anybody else can that sex with one’s parent, on the whole, in general, and in all circumstances, is better left to the realm of fantasy or role-play only. There are hundreds like me out there, and I am one of the luckiest ones, having assembled a decent life out of the ruins left of my mind and soul.

innocentbychoice
January 17th, 2011, 04:05 AM
^Wow. It was a hot story and then a reality check. I completely believe you, and I hope you are able to recover from the emotional and psychological scars those years have left you.

It must be really hard to do something that gives you pleasure but that also gives you so much guilt, I know about it, it happened to me when I was a teenager discovering I was gay. Now doing things with your father just makes it that much difficult I suppose.

Darvin
January 17th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I had an incest experience as well. I had posted it about it before but not in full detail. It was with my cousin sister's husband. He was a father figure to me due to the 15 years gap. I could see how CallMeMissAmerica could not differentiate the fuckbuddy and the dad in his father sometimes. Shall elaborate in detail when I get back from the gaybar in the city tonight =)

Beachguyj
January 17th, 2011, 10:13 PM
I've never had a father fantasy, but my father was very good looking when he was younger. He's very straight and macho too, if he was gay it might be different.

One time I found a guy online and I went to his place. He offered me a drink first and we sat in his living room. He was probably in his early 50's. His son came home and his son was a really hot guy. I thought it was cool that he had a guy over with his son at home. His son said hi and went on to his room.

This guy had a very fat and big dick. He tried to fuck my, but it was really big and he had a condom on and he could not get hard enough to stick it in, so we just blew each other. Anyway I asked him if he had seen his son naked. His son was straight by the way. He said he had seen his son naked and his son had a big dick too.

BoiOnFire
January 18th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Iíve never told anyone about my incest experiences before, and if they sound contrived I assure you it really happened. Even though it wasnít with my father here it is anyway. My first experience was when I was 5 shortly after my father died. I can look back now and see how I was desperately looking for a father figure. It started with an uncle who was 16 or 17 at the time. Everyday my mother would leave for work at 4 am and I would go to my grandmotherís house. Typically there was always someone there so I would be put into a bed usually with someone already sleeping in it. I remember snuggling up to him for warmth and feeling his hard dick. I asked him what it was and he showed me. I know being so small everything seems gigantic but he has an extremely large dick, at least 10 in. So I asked if I could touch it, and he said ok. I remember basically just playing with it, trying to get both hands to reach around the entire thing, which I couldnít. I can remember his scent being something that sticks in my mind. He never got off when I did this, for me I was very curious, for him Iím sure the thrill of having another person touch his dick was his reasoning. I never felt bad about that and I donít feel like I was abused or taken advantage of, Iím the one who initiated it after all. This happened several times that year, but nothing ever went further than just me touching him.
When I was 6 or 7 I had a real bad case of hero worship for an older cousin of mine. He was the kind of guy every young boy would look up to. Tall, handsome and he had a wicked sense of humor. He drove hot rods and motorcycles, had a different girl every weekend and was a real rascal that everyone seemed to fall in love with. He was always doing something he shouldnít and he never seemed to get in trouble. I would spend the weekend at my aunts house sometimes and I would get to sleep in his basement room with him, which I thought was cool, having its own entrance and kitchen and bathroom. It seemed very grownup to me at the time. One time when I was staying over I woke up and caught him jacking off, I asked him what he was doing and he told me. Then he asked me to do it for him. I did without hesitation, I thought at the time it would be like before with my uncle. That was the first time I saw a guy shoot cum, I remember it flying every where when he came. So this happened a few times and things seemed fine. Then one time I was over he asked if he could stick his dick in my ass, I was nervous because he had a rather thick cock, Iíd say it was 7 in and pretty thick, I had to use both hands when I jacked him off if that gives you an idea. So he told me to lay face down on his bed and he straddled me, he began to shove the head in, it hurt so bad, I cried for him to stop but he didnít. He ended up getting it all the way in and proceeded to fuck me really hard for about 5 mins before he shot in my ass, to me it felt like forever. I remember afterwards going into his huge walk in closet and laying down in the dark feeling very hollow inside, I was probably in shock. After that I didnít ask to go spend the night at my aunts anymore. Several years later when I was around 10 or 11 he was moving across country and stopped at our house to spend the night. Of course he ended up sleeping in my bed with me, and during the night he asked me if I remembered when he fucked me, then made me suck him off. He was pretty much as brutal during that too; forcing it down my throat till I gagged and making me swallow his cum. It was humiliating. Even though these 2 events were in my mind abuse; I never told anyone. I was ashamed and embarrassed even though on some level I still loved him. Plus the thought of what my whole family would think was pretty intimidating as well. I think about it now and I wonder just how much itís truly affected me, even though I hated what happened at the time now when ever a guy forcefully fucks me or if a guy is rough when Iím sucking his dick I pretty much get off on it hard coreÖweird but true.

boneru
January 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I have just read your story CallMeMissAmerica and it gave me things to think about. I have posted my stories before in this thread and I admit that they were more fantasy than fiction, but not true. I realised about 5 or 6 years ago that I had sexual feelings for my son, who was in his early twenties at the time. I never let him know this in a direct way but I have instigated various conversations around the subject of dads and sons fooling around together to see what his reaction would be. Most time he made sounds of disgust but never really engaged with me on the subject. Just like in your post, I have wished that we could look at porn together and hopefully that would get us jerking off together and eventually exploring each otherís bodies. Well it never happened but the desire for it has never left me. Having read your post I now feel relieved that nothing happened with my son. I love him very much and I could not live with myself if he consented to sexual activities with me and then was consumed with guilt and ended up emotionally scarred. I think now that I will leave this lust for him as a fantasy only to be fulfilled in my head and protect the father and son relationship that we enjoy.

When I joined JUB and read the posts in this thread and assumed some of them to be fictitious and therefore I saw it as an opportunity to express and share my fantasies. To everyone who enjoys the father/son incest thread I apologise if I mislead anyone into thinking my posts were true. At the time I genuinely believed it was ok to post about the fantasies and the sexual feelings I have for my son.

westct37
January 20th, 2011, 06:41 PM
my blog westct37 .blogspot. com/

swingline1
January 22nd, 2011, 11:05 PM
I've wanted my dad since I can remember and I finally wanna go for it. I've been walking around in tight underwear and sometimes a towel that i let "fall" and he seems to always sneak a peak. Someone give me tips on how to bed my dad, because this is my last chance for awhile...

ribbhava
January 23rd, 2011, 11:24 AM
I met this guy online when we hook up I call him dad and he calls me son, its hot when he fucks me, he tells me hes gonna breed me with the seed that made me, and don't tell my mom.

Bi Married Male
January 23rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R8061tUNyWE/TQZkVW0vkNI/AAAAAAAAbFI/otSCS5Y3UpQ/s400/1009.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R8061tUNyWE/TOYaDhxlmSI/AAAAAAAAaXQ/2FoTD84odA4/s400/047.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R8061tUNyWE/TMHtJtlUyqI/AAAAAAAAZmQ/-_yF4OvsW4c/s400/tumblr_l76jt7TOlu1qc1pjbo1_500%5B3%5D.jpg

Strudlbrugg
January 24th, 2011, 06:42 AM
it is a little off topic, but I didn't ever have a brother, and I'm wondering whether people now can get it on and off together with brothers differently from when I was a child, and how brothers relate to parents and relatives. My experience was with a cousin. Perhaps there is a thread on this already which hasn't popped up recently.

TylerDurden222
January 24th, 2011, 09:23 PM
its amazing how many men here were raped as children, yet glance over this as just a part of life. if you were under the age of consent, and the other party was over, that is rape. a 9 year old boy should not be getting fucked by a grown man. the fact that these are family members makes it even more troubling. but given the majority of sexual assaults on children are done by people close to them, i guess not a suprise.

i have to admit, since spending time in the gay/bi forums, it seems as if child molestation is acceptable. I can hear the "gasps" as you read that, but its true. even though people look back with fond memories, doesn't make it right. and just because a man can't get you pregnant, doesn't make it safe.

I hope those of you who had sex at a young age with older men, can admit to yourselves you were victims of a crime, and consider therapy.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but can't bite my lip as its been months of reading stuff like this that has made me want to share my opinion.

i admit, the stories are hot, until i realize what exactly has happened, then it is far more disturbing than anything else.

innocentbychoice
January 25th, 2011, 09:30 AM
its amazing how many men here were raped as children, yet glance over this as just a part of life. if you were under the age of consent, and the other party was over, that is rape. a 9 year old boy should not be getting fucked by a grown man. the fact that these are family members makes it even more troubling. but given the majority of sexual assaults on children are done by people close to them, i guess not a suprise.

i have to admit, since spending time in the gay/bi forums, it seems as if child molestation is acceptable. I can hear the "gasps" as you read that, but its true. even though people look back with fond memories, doesn't make it right. and just because a man can't get you pregnant, doesn't make it safe.

I hope those of you who had sex at a young age with older men, can admit to yourselves you were victims of a crime, and consider therapy.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but can't bite my lip as its been months of reading stuff like this that has made me want to share my opinion.

i admit, the stories are hot, until i realize what exactly has happened, then it is far more disturbing than anything else.

Ya know, if you're 9 and you have no clue about sex and some guy comes and makes you do weird things, that's child molestation.

However, you'd be surprised to know how many young kids are very aware about what sex is and wanna try it. From my personal experience, I started experimenting when I was 10 with my cousin who was my age, he initiated it. Was that molestation? I don't think so, we were both experimenting and we both wanted it. If the same thing happened with a guy who was a lot older, would that be molestation if the young boy wants it too? I don't think so. Now, would it be right? Don't think so either, the old one shouldn't allow this to happen but if it does happen I don't think it should be considered molestation when the young boy knows what he's doing and wants do it (and from a lot of things I've read and heard, there ARE some kids who are advanced like that).

innocentbychoice
January 25th, 2011, 02:30 PM
^What if the child is actively seeking for it to happen? THere's tons of guys here saying how they wanted to fuck their fathers since they were little but couldn't.

asu1117
January 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM

I agree completely (except for that last part about the stories being hot). And it's disgusting. The guy that commented on your post just proved you right. ](*,)

asu1117
January 25th, 2011, 07:58 PM
^What if the child is actively seeking for it to happen? THere's tons of guys here saying how they wanted to fuck their fathers since they were little but couldn't.

A child is not emotionally capable of handling sex in a positive way. This is illegal for a reason, it is molestation, regardless of whether a child is seeking it or not.

And the fact that you condone sexual molestation and pedophilia is disgusting.

innocentbychoice
January 25th, 2011, 11:46 PM
A child is not emotionally capable of handling sex in a positive way. This is illegal for a reason, it is molestation, regardless of whether a child is seeking it or not.

And the fact that you condone sexual molestation and pedophilia is disgusting.

I don't condone anything idiot, don't put words in my mouth and don't pretend that you know me, re-read what I said first. I'm just pointing out the fact that the are some children that, whether you like it or not, are very sexual at a very young age and will experiment, most likely with other kids their age. I also said that an adult shouldn't be doing anything with a kid, but that if they do I wouldn't know if that would classify as molestation if the kid is actively seeking to do it.

WIZZARD101
January 26th, 2011, 09:05 AM
i was very sexual at a very young age. I have my first sexual experience with the girl across the street at 9. i knew i wanted to to be with boys from that age too, if an adult had come on to me i probably would have gone for it and honestly as long as they had not physicaly forced me i would have never said anything just gone along for the ride.

i have two sons and if anyone ever tried to force them into sex, male or female, same age or older i would probably kill them, but if they decided to explore sex with people of thier same age or older and showed that they were into these people and the people were kind i would not have an objection.

yes, i know society says it is damaging and terrible and the child will become a molester,but that is not always the case. I DO NOT CONDONE THE ACTIVITY AND WOULD NEVER DO IT MYSELF!!!!!!! I am just saying that it is not always damaging and not always molestation.

LoboBoy
January 28th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I would say I am realistic not pessimistic. The cup isn't half empty it just but it does just have plain tap water in it.

How do we know that these guys claiming to be real father/son and brother/brother are actually related?

Hey google "fathson.flv". Its the real deal and it's all over the net now. They look so good together too!

Beachguyj
January 28th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hey google "fathson.flv". Its the real deal and it's all over the net now. They look so good together too!

That's a hot video. It looks legit. I think they are speaking Portuguese, but I'm not sure.

aagold76
January 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM
fairly certain I left a post here to get the legal brigade off our backs from above- mine gets deleted- without ANY word from moderators (why I no longer post pics- why go thru the effort to get them deleted....) and the sermon stays up.

countryfan
January 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM

I wanna see that? Whats the best way to download the video?

DeepFriedFat
January 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Ive seen my dad nude loads of times when i was younger, but like young teens. changing rooms and shit. i dont mean to brag but im bigger than him downstairs!

ctman566
February 2nd, 2011, 09:19 PM
I've been reading this thread for awhile and I'm surprised there are people who are into this (My dad isn't biological). Ever since I can remember I would pop boners whenever I saw my dad but, I didn't really understand it until around age 11. He was and still is very hot, 6'1'' and on the stocky side with a hot bulging beer belly. He always wears tight jeans that show off his ass and his bulge. With his jeans he wears a certain solid leather belt that just made things hotter. He always tucked his shirts in. He always wore the plain black t-shirts and sometimes his blue t shirt that was even tighter on his body.

I've only seen his cock clearly once. My family was on vacation and we had to go out for breakfast. My mom was occupying the bathroom and my dad needed to change. He figured i was sort of asleep but, I wasn't. It was the hottest thing to see him fully naked for a little bit. He was cut and some what small but it was hot! On that same vacation I was woken up in the middle of the night when my dad had to go to the bathroom. When he went back to bed his cock was hanging out of his underwear that still stays in my mind to this day.

I loved his body a lot! He has a motorcycle that he rarely takes out. So one summer he took me out on his motorcycle. He told me to hold on tightly, so I did. I rapped my arms around his stomach and a little lower towards his belt. Being horny as hell I popped a born that was insanely hard but, just barely touched his ass. Every bump my hands would slide and touch that massive buldge and my hard on would band into his ass. It was the greatest thing ever but, only happened once.

I love when his body presses against me. Whenever we are waiting in line for anything he would always press his belly against my back accidently and it was even hotter when he wore his leather jacket . It was hard to hold off a boner -.-.

I've never got to get anywhere with him sexually :\. I would rub him a lot though without him knowing apparently. We have a fireplace downstairs that I hang around a lot. He loves starting a fire so whenever he put the logs in the fireplace he would bend down and his ass would stick out like crazy. I would then rub his ass lightly he got me insanely hard. Sometimes his ass crack would show a lot which was just *|*. Many times when he would go swimming in the backyard pool I would wear his leather jacket and jerk off into his jeans or shirt while rubbing my cock with his underwear. He wore tighty whities that I would wear when no one was home. To bad I never found a cum rag he had :\ but I did find his tool time underwear that I'm pretty sure he wore for sex ..|.

He isn't the only one to turn me on of course. It was just his body type that made me hot. I love bigger men bearish and daddy types. I wish things would of been as lucky for me like the others on here =\.

nijnij
February 3rd, 2011, 03:14 AM
I'm curious. I can't find the fathson.flv video from a safe place (safe for my computer). Where did you guys get it from?

innocentbychoice
February 3rd, 2011, 06:33 AM
^They were on Xtube. Don't know if they still are. And no I don't have the link sorry.

They do seem like the real deal though, they resemble a lot.

boneru
February 3rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
I'm curious. I can't find the fathson.flv video from a safe place (safe for my computer). Where did you guys get it from?

this vid is on gayforit.com, it is named: fath son
if you are not a member you are allowed one free vid view, so you can search under the above name - enjoy

Markscott84
February 7th, 2011, 01:18 AM
About a week ago, I came across a video clip of a father and son getting their yearly physicals together. 98% of the vid is just the doctor performing the exam on one of them , while the other looks on. At the end the father starts jerking off his son to climax. Now, I can't find this clip anywhere. Has anyone heard of this video, or know where I can find it? Thanks!

This is really late... but i just now found this "thread" You may have already found it again..odds are anyway... but go to fapgay.com and type in Dad or dad and son in the search bar. They have a alright selection.

mattdeluca
March 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM
father and son jerk off 2gether. they're str8 enuff!

http://hotfile.com/dl/107673692/bc9abae/rhetts.rar.html

mexcub78
March 5th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Hi everybody. I just started a new blog for incest porn. The address is dadporn dot blogspot dot com. Look me up!

bennpenn
March 5th, 2011, 09:58 PM
ive always wanted to see my dad naked

guynextdoortoo
March 6th, 2011, 02:47 AM
I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.

jasoncrew03
March 6th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't know if that would classify as molestation if the kid is actively seeking to do it.
Yes, it most definitely would. No matter how bad the kid wants it, the adult in the situation needs to be just that - an adult. The kid may not realize there's anything wrong with it and even if he does and doesn't care, the adult needs to be responsible if not for the child then for himself. Having sex with a 9 year old is nauseating and is not OK under any circumstances, ever!

Now, if the kid is 16/17, they should be able to have sex with someone of whatever age they choose since they more then likely have already had sex before. Though, that statistic might only apply to straight kids 16 and under, I'm not sure of the percent of gay kids having sex before turning 18.

I won't lie and say I haven't had thoughts about my dad, he's attractive and keeps himself in tip-top shape. But as soon as I see him in person, any thought of the sort dwindles. Fantasy (and I wouldn't even call it that) is one thing, reality is a whole other shit storm.

innocentbychoice
March 7th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I've been reading the old posts and it's been interesting. I kind of have had sexual thoughts about my dad for a while. Well like maybe a year. He's a physical trainer and a massage therapist. So he's in really great shape.

When I'm sore from working out or playing sports over the years he's given me massages. Nothing sexual and nothing odd about it. But well when my dad was massaging me one time I like got a boner. I was like covered up with a towel but it was still so embarrassing. I was face down most of the time and it went down so wasn't too bad. But then it happened again and it didn't go down. But was still covered up during the massage. My dad made some smart ass comment which said it was ok. But still felt odd.

It's not like I get massages all the time, just a few times over a few months. I just got one again and I got boned up again. This time my dad said maybe I'd relax better if we just lost the cover. Before I could say anything it was gone and I was totally exposed. It felt odd like at first but then it was a total turn on to be hard in front of my dad. He didn't stroke it or anything, though I think I wish he had. Cause the couple times he accidentally brushed it, it felt so amazing.

Not sure why he took the towel off last time. Except maybe cause I just turned 18. But IDK for sure. I keep thinking what if I asked him to stroke me. IDK. I kinda want to but am afraid if he said no what he would think about me.

That was so hot.

FootFag
March 8th, 2011, 06:44 AM

Hey GND,
I am a therapist as well....if I can offer this to you: As far as popping a boner during your massage, it is natural. It may not be anything sexual. In short...blood is being pushed into your inguinal area (your crotch) The increased blood flow of course will cause and erection. Not to mention the stimuli created from touch can be erotic depending on the pressure, the stroke, etc

Now, as far as him removing the cover...haha..dude..he wanted to check out your package w/o question. Normally when a dude pops a tent on the table, we would simply ignore it, often playing an additional towel or pillow over his crotch so that the client would not feel embarrassed. As stated previously, the erection often times is not caused from a sexual desire. In my opinion...dad wanted some action.
Instead of being embarrassed by the situation, try engaging him. Ask him if he ever got a hard on doing a massage, and what did he do. Or if he takes your towel off again..tell him it feels weird being naked and hard in front of his dad..but kind of cool...it is a bonding experience. Suggest that he take his pants off as well. Just some insight

innocentbychoice
March 8th, 2011, 08:56 AM
^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh. I heard the porno music in my head as I was reading your post. That's ridiculous, he isn't in a gay movie, it's real life.

FootFag
March 8th, 2011, 10:13 AM
^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh. I heard the porno music in my head as I was reading your post. That's ridiculous, he isn't in a gay movie, it's real life.

Dude, I was very sincere and serious as I wrote that. I do not find it ridiculous at all. Clearly his father is prompting him. In his professional practice as well in his past contact with his son's massage he kept him draped. Why now that his son is tenting, is he removing his drape...contrary to his professional training.

AS in real life...I think Dad wants to see how far he can go with this....I am just offering suggestions that can open up dialogue. However, I am sure the movie in your head is much richer and spicier.

castoono
March 8th, 2011, 10:51 AM

As you are a victim of Religion, and you should consider therapy as well.

castoono
March 8th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Funny to see around all this bunch of judgementals in "Fetish, kink and other porn, father son incest thread". I remind you where you are, this is no church, remember?

innocentbychoice
March 8th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Dude, I was very sincere and serious as I wrote that. I do not find it ridiculous at all. Clearly his father is prompting him.

You lost me there. You should be a porn writer :rolleyes:. How can you say you know what his FATHER wants or thinks just by reading something he wrote without even knowing anything about both of them or their relationship? Can't he just be an open father who wanted his son to feel comfortable? Nope, he obviously wants to fuck his son!!! Lol c'mon now.

FootFag
March 8th, 2011, 10:22 PM
You lost me there. You should be a porn writer :rolleyes:. How can you say you know what his FATHER wants or thinks just by reading something he wrote without even knowing anything about both of them or their relationship? Can't he just be an open father who wanted his son to feel comfortable? Nope, he obviously wants to fuck his son!!! Lol c'mon now.

Yep..you are right.....indeed most father make their sons feel comfortable by exposing them when they have an erection. Yep..you are absolutely right..sorry, my bad.

Anhedonia
March 9th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Speaking of pedophilia...

If an older person falls in love with and has sex with someone who is underage and their relationship continues well past the underaged person is 18 and they're both adults, can you really call the older person a pedophile?

I mean maybe he was a pedophile then, but if the kids grown up and he's still in a relationship with them when theyre in their 30's, can you still say he is?

castoono
March 9th, 2011, 04:29 AM
* preaching and wanking *

innocentbychoice
March 9th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Yep..you are right.....indeed most father make their sons feel comfortable by exposing them when they have an erection. Yep..you are absolutely right..sorry, my bad.

And indeed most fathers just want to fuck their sons with no mercy, sorry my bad:rolleyes:.

texan_slant
March 9th, 2011, 06:22 AM

Whatever the case might've been, this story was hot.

I'm sure that the Dad was curious of the package to say the least, and prob found it intriguing. Otherwise he wouldn't have stripped you of the towel!

Anhedonia
March 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM
This kind of topic always reminds me of this comedian who said if he ever had a son he'd show him his dick once when he was young, like between 5 and 8. Really let his son get a good look at it up close and all. That way the kid will always say his dad had the biggest dick he'd ever seen.

guynextdoortoo
March 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Hey thanks for the reply. I kinda wondered if he just wanted to see. It was kind of a different experience for sure. Maybe some of it was just reaction but I was totally turned on too. I don't think I could ask my dad to take off his clothes. But I think I could maybe ask something like you suggest, asking him if he's ever had that happen before or maybe if I'm as big as him or something like that. That might be kind of enough of a hint do you think? It like hasn't happened since cause I haven't had no massages from him. But I do kinda think about it.

Now not sure if the other posts were like directed to me or not. But no, I don't like think a guy who is attracted to someone under 18 is a pedophile if they then like have sex with the person after they turn 18. And there is a big dif in being attracted to like someone 16 or 17 and a little kid. The little kid stuff is sick. But like almost every one I know has had sex since they were like 14 or 15 like. So someone that age def knows what they gett'n into. But forcing someone is always wrong dudes.

JNewYork
March 11th, 2011, 01:59 PM
And indeed most fathers just want to fuck their sons with no mercy, sorry my bad:rolleyes:.

The ones that would massage their sons do.

Sligoh
March 11th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Hey thanks for the reply. I kinda wondered if he just wanted to see. It was kind of a different experience for sure. Maybe some of it was just reaction but I was totally turned on too. I don't think I could ask my dad to take off his clothes. But I think I could maybe ask something like you suggest, asking him if he's ever had that happen before or maybe if I'm as big as him or something like that. That might be kind of enough of a hint do you think? It like hasn't happened since cause I haven't had no massages from him. But I do kinda think about it.

Now not sure if the other posts were like directed to me or not. But no, I don't like think a guy who is attracted to someone under 18 is a pedophile if they then like have sex with the person after they turn 18. And there is a big dif in being attracted to like someone 16 or 17 and a little kid. The little kid stuff is sick. But like almost every one I know has had sex since they were like 14 or 15 like. So someone that age def knows what they gett'n into. But forcing someone is always wrong dudes.

You're 100% right. You should also remember that children do not have the mental maturity to make decisions like this and it is often the case the the effects of abuse show up years after the abuse occurred.

FootFag
March 11th, 2011, 04:11 PM

GND,
As stated....you getting aroused could have been caused many different stimuli...and your dad is aware of that.

The fact he pulled the draping at you...well..he definitely wanted to cop a look. I would definitely encourage dialogue. I say def book another session with him..lol

tajdjd
March 13th, 2011, 04:14 PM
i love this thread i hope it stay alive

i am into incest sure me and my borther have been doing it for years since i was 8 and he was 12 and im 22 now so that 14 years

we wank each other off its great

tho i wish there was videos of dad/son --------- brother/brother online but i cant find anything real or fake :(

innocentbychoice
March 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
^Read the thread lol. There's a real one out there, from a brazilian couple, father and son. You can tell it's real cuz they look alike. It was posted a few posts ago:

this vid is on gayforit.com, it is named: fath son
if you are not a member you are allowed one free vid view, so you can search under the above name - enjoy

tajdjd
March 14th, 2011, 03:04 AM
^Read the thread lol. There's a real one out there, from a brazilian couple, father and son. You can tell it's real cuz they look alike. It was posted a few posts ago:

yes this is hot saw thta before :sex:

Maxxus
March 14th, 2011, 04:57 AM
yes this is hot saw thta before :sex:

I couldn't find the brazilian one for some reason.

JNewYork
March 14th, 2011, 06:53 AM

This seriously turns me on. LOL

I've always had a thing for my dad. He's very built and very handsome. When I was about 25 I came to the realization that every guy I was attracted to in some way reminded me of my father.

Sometimes I'll beat off with the fantasy and I get so excited like nothing else. Other times the thought makes me sick.

I don't think I'd ever go through it even if the situation presented itself. But if my dad was massaging me and he knew I had a hard on and he took the towel off? OH MAN, I don't think I could help myself.

I would have probably offered to massage him next! Or I would have put hints down, like "This feels so amazing." With a hard on straight up he'd get the message.

When he finished I would have said, "Dad, that was the best massage I've ever had in my life." Then I would have given him a big hug.

I probably would have later let him catch me with my eyes on his body, not necessarily his package but his chest or arms. I'd let him see me admiring him.

I hope I'm not corrupting you, ahhaa. I'm just turned on for you, LOL

guynextdoortoo
March 14th, 2011, 10:03 AM
This seriously turns me on. LOL

I've always had a thing for my dad. He's very built and very handsome. When I was about 25 I came to the realization that every guy I was attracted to in some way reminded me of my father.

Sometimes I'll beat off with the fantasy and I get so excited like nothing else. Other times the thought makes me sick.

I don't think I'd ever go through it even if the situation presented itself. But if my dad was massaging me and he knew I had a hard on and he took the towel off? OH MAN, I don't think I could help myself.

I would have probably offered to massage him next! Or I would have put hints down, like "This feels so amazing." With a hard on straight up he'd get the message.

When he finished I would have said, "Dad, that was the best massage I've ever had in my life." Then I would have given him a big hug.

I probably would have later let him catch me with my eyes on his body, not necessarily his package but his chest or arms. I'd let him see me admiring him.

I hope I'm not corrupting you, ahhaa. I'm just turned on for you, LOL

I totally have had mixed feelings I am no way fixated on my dad or older dudes. I really like muscles on a guy and my dad's got nice muscles and I have fantasized about him some. Ya kind'a wonder sometimes like too how you compare to like your dad. I've seen him naked but never hard.

If he like wonders how he compares like me, I can totally see him wanting to check it out. But that's kinda the issue. Was he just check'n it out or would he be open to maybe mutual stroking or something. Like I said, I'm not all fixated on him but I do think it would be incredibly hot. Sometimes I think that is such a twisted though but when I was on the table sick wasn't what was on my mind, lol.

I am thinking about what I can say to hint if it happens again. Or if I should ask him for another massage. I live with my mom, not my dad so its not like I see him every day. Whatever I like said would have to be something obvious but subtle I guess. Nothing like the porn language some might envision, lol

JNewYork
March 14th, 2011, 12:28 PM
You sound perfectly normal. And I think it's great that you've shared your thoughts here. It's a genuine feeling and I'm sure lots of guys also have the same feeling.

One wild fantasy I have is to be on all fours and my father barebacks me and shoots many loads in me. I know some will say that's "sick," but it's my fantasy. They can have theirs.

The closest I ever came to doing anything was when I was about 14 and my dad was asleep. I lay my face on his ass and gently pushed my face into his ass. I don't know what I was thinking, LOL. I must have just been crazed with raging hormones at puberty.

I doubt anything will ever happen with me and my dad. But he showed me his new house and when he was showing me around I was getting excited. I remember thinking to myself, WHAT the hell is wrong with me? My dad, who has been my dad forever, is showing me around his house and I'm secretly getting hard, wishing he'd make a move on me or even forcefully throw me down on his bed. LOL

When he showed me his bedroom I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

I don't know why I have this pull to him but I do.

I can't and shouldn't tell you what to do, but your story is so fucking HOT. I was imagining that happening with my dad and it drives me crazy.

Ask him for another massage! LOL

Good luck.

Snappinit
March 14th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I had it BAD for my step-grandfather for many years. I was in my late teens and he in his 50's. I've stripped him drunk, sucked his cock, and swallowed his cum.

That being said, back to an earlier post -- yes, the KID stuff is pretty sick. I just don't get it. And remember, even if you do have those vile desires -- please put your selfishness aside.

Children aren't prepared for such things, and if you act, you may very well be making a future predator, alcoholic, drug addict or suicide victim.

If you DO act on it, you deserve to be put away. Or even worse.

guynextdoortoo
March 14th, 2011, 12:46 PM
You sound perfectly normal. And I think it's great that you've shared your thoughts here. It's a genuine feeling and I'm sure lots of guys also have the same feeling.

One wild fantasy I have is to be on all fours and my father barebacks me and shoots many loads in me. I know some will say that's "sick," but it's my fantasy. They can have theirs.

The closest I ever came to doing anything was when I was about 14 and my dad was asleep. I lay my face on his ass and gently pushed my face into his ass. I don't know what I was thinking, LOL. I must have just been crazed with raging hormones at puberty.

I doubt anything will ever happen with me and my dad. But he showed me his new house and when he was showing me around I was getting excited. I remember thinking to myself, WHAT the hell is wrong with me? My dad, who has been my dad forever, is showing me around his house and I'm secretly getting hard, wishing he'd make a move on me or even forcefully throw me down on his bed. LOL

When he showed me his bedroom I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

I don't know why I have this pull to him but I do.

I can't and shouldn't tell you what to do, but your story is so fucking HOT. I was imagining that happening with my dad and it drives me crazy.

Ask him for another massage! LOL

Good luck.

Yep you was bold. I don't know about the whole ass face thing but but dif things like get dif peps going I guess, lol. I never did anything like sneaking into my dads room. Like 2 summer ago when we was on beach in hawaii I put some sun screen on my dad's back. I think that was like about the time I started to really like muscles on dudes. My dad is totally like in shape. I am but he's like bigger. So that might have led to the thoughts. But mostly it's been more recent I been thinking about more sexual stuff about him. Before the massage a little but more now like.

nijnij
March 14th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Do the people mentioned on GayForIt have names? Anyone know who they are or if they have more pics/vids?

nijnij
March 14th, 2011, 06:38 PM
The two guys on GayForIt--do they have names or other pics/vids? Who are they?

Iudicium86
March 14th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Already posted in a similar topic before finding this one, but I think father/son is incredibly hot and erotic. Me and my boyfriend sometimes roleplay as father/son. Our most favorite, especially the dirty talk is a whole different level of erotic and taboo. "Yeah! Suck the cock that made you!" or "I'm gonna breed your ass with the same seed you came from"

jmn3431
March 15th, 2011, 12:18 AM
umm....no thats creepy. however i do have more of a uncle, nephew thing about me. men over like 32 fuck so much better than men my age.

JNewYork
March 15th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Yep you was bold. I don't know about the whole ass face thing but but dif things like get dif peps going I guess, lol. I never did anything like sneaking into my dads room. Like 2 summer ago when we was on beach in hawaii I put some sun screen on my dad's back. I think that was like about the time I started to really like muscles on dudes. My dad is totally like in shape. I am but he's like bigger. So that might have led to the thoughts. But mostly it's been more recent I been thinking about more sexual stuff about him. Before the massage a little but more now like.

Damn, if I put sunscreen on my dad's back I would have creamed in my pants.

I suppose I should be a voice of reason and say you're better off finding a dude who reminds you of dad than actually going for the real thing.

But it is soooo fucking hot to read about your encounters. Damn, i'm living through you. LOL

mexcub78
March 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM
As far as I know the only real dad and son couple out there are at

dadporn.blogspot.com/

You can follow that link on my blog, devoted to this topic.

enjoy!

tajdjd
March 16th, 2011, 02:23 PM
As far as I know the only real dad and son couple out there are at

dadporn.blogspot.com/

You can follow that link on my blog, devoted to this topic.

enjoy!

love your website do you know of more will be clicking on it often now :)

JNewYork
March 17th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I think it would be cool to watch a younger guy blow my father.

guynextdoortoo
March 18th, 2011, 04:58 PM

Last night I got another massage I asked for it since I was staying over at my dad's house. I got hard pretty much right away when he started massaging my glutes. But it kinda went down. So when I turned over I was just like semi hard. When my dad went to put the towel over my middle, I said that we can leave it off like last time. Well not exactly like last time cause he like didn't take it off till the end of working on my front side.

So he took the towel off and started to massage. Almost like immediate I got like fully hard. I kinda like felt odd and totally excited. I have been thinking what to do or say and wondering what I should do or not. I've gotten some advice from guys here, good and not so good, lol. IDK, lol.

It was like hard for 15 while he massaged. Then when he was massaging my chest and hit my nipple my dick like jumped. I kinda like asked him like, "who's you bigger?" I meant like him or me. He kinda laughed and said "you are." When he said that he wrapped his hand around the base of my dick and kind squeezed quick. He like had never touched it before in the massage. But it caused me to like blow all over my chest. Like instant. I usually have to work at stroking to cum. but when I started to blow he did start to stroke it and continued even after I stopped shooting. Wasn't long but felt like it.

I like totally didn't know what to say. He like cleaned it with the towel and finished up the massage. My dick was still hard but he didn't touch it again. All he said was "wow" or like when it stated to happen.

I was hoping he would show me his when I asked about size but he didn't and I like cummed so quick then so wasn't like think too much. I'm guessing now that we've crossed over boundaries like and we're maybe going to do more of this. But IDK. I want to suck him and have him suck me. I fantasize about this. I don't know if that's too much. But I totally want to see him hard and jack him too. He kinda did me. Should I try and talk to him about this or just keep letting it happen if it does? IDK.

seven2go
March 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Ask for more massages.
Then offer to massage HIM....... :badgrin:

mexcub78
March 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
love your website do you know of more will be clicking on it often now :)
As I find more I will be posting them, thanks for visiting dadporn.blogspot!

Stacey-
March 18th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Ew you're so disgusting D:

nijnij
March 18th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Ew you're so disgusting D:

This is a fetish forum. Surely you knew this before you clicked the link to open this thread. You may keep your moralizing to yourself. Thank you.

kemttam
March 18th, 2011, 11:21 PM
It must be story time again. Once upon a time, in an enchanted land...

tajdjd
March 19th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Last night I got another massage I asked for it since I was staying over at my dad's house. I got hard pretty much right away when he started massaging my glutes. But it kinda went down. So when I turned over I was just like semi hard. When my dad went to put the towel over my middle, I said that we can leave it off like last time. Well not exactly like last time cause he like didn't take it off till the end of working on my front side.

So he took the towel off and started to massage. Almost like immediate I got like fully hard. I kinda like felt odd and totally excited. I have been thinking what to do or say and wondering what I should do or not. I've gotten some advice from guys here, good and not so good, lol. IDK, lol.

It was like hard for 15 while he massaged. Then when he was massaging my chest and hit my nipple my dick like jumped. I kinda like asked him like, "who's you bigger?" I meant like him or me. He kinda laughed and said "you are." When he said that he wrapped his hand around the base of my dick and kind squeezed quick. He like had never touched it before in the massage. But it caused me to like blow all over my chest. Like instant. I usually have to work at stroking to cum. but when I started to blow he did start to stroke it and continued even after I stopped shooting. Wasn't long but felt like it.

I like totally didn't know what to say. He like cleaned it with the towel and finished up the massage. My dick was still hard but he didn't touch it again. All he said was "wow" or like when it stated to happen.

I was hoping he would show me his when I asked about size but he didn't and I like cummed so quick then so wasn't like think too much. I'm guessing now that we've crossed over boundaries like and we're maybe going to do more of this. But IDK. I want to suck him and have him suck me. I fantasize about this. I don't know if that's too much. But I totally want to see him hard and jack him too. He kinda did me. Should I try and talk to him about this or just keep letting it happen if it does? IDK.

so basically your dad wanked you off what age is he and you

texan_slant
March 19th, 2011, 08:49 PM
But it caused me to like blow all over my chest. Like instant. I usually have to work at stroking to cum. but when I started to blow he did start to stroke it and continued even after I stopped shooting. Wasn't long but felt like it.

WOW. Now, THAT WAS HOT. All I can say is, keep getting those massages!

The only suggestion that I'd make is, to just let it all happen naturally without necessarily putting expectation or implied pressure on the fact that you're looking for that happy ending each time.

In other words, asking for a massage with more frequency, or pushing the envelope a little too much might put yourselves an in uncomfortable situation.

This last sceanrio was perfect because you set yourself up for it very subtly, let he ended up taking hte initiative. ;)

guynextdoortoo
March 20th, 2011, 01:42 AM
so basically your dad wanked you off what age is he and you

Kinda but I started cumming and he stroked it like when I started to blow like. I'm 18 and my dad is 38.

guynextdoortoo
March 20th, 2011, 01:53 AM
WOW. Now, THAT WAS HOT. All I can say is, keep getting those massages!

The only suggestion that I'd make is, to just let it all happen naturally without necessarily putting expectation or implied pressure on the fact that you're looking for that happy ending each time.

In other words, asking for a massage with more frequency, or pushing the envelope a little too much might put yourselves an in uncomfortable situation.

This last sceanrio was perfect because you set yourself up for it very subtly, let he ended up taking hte initiative. ;)

No like I didn't put no expectation on it. I was totally nervous but totally fantasizing about it before like. I mean nervous when it was happening.

innocentbychoice
March 20th, 2011, 11:39 AM
It must be story time again. Once upon a time, in an enchanted land...

Lol. My thoughts exactly.

But at least it was a hot story.

Hey guynextdoortoo you kinda over use the word "like" huh? Try to keep it down dude ;) . Just some friendly advice, it'll make your posts easier to read.

guynextdoortoo
March 20th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Lol. My thoughts exactly.

But at least it was a hot story.

Hey guynextdoortoo you kinda over use the word "like" huh? Try to keep it down dude ;) . Just some friendly advice, it'll make your posts easier to read.

Ok, will like see what I can do. Like, lol

tajdjd
March 20th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Kinda but I started cumming and he stroked it like when I started to blow like. I'm 18 and my dad is 38.

man your so lucky

im 22 also trying to get with my dad can i ask you next time your getting a masage maybe you could record the audio so we can hear ?

or is that two weird

anyone got any tips for approching my dad

guynextdoortoo
March 20th, 2011, 07:17 PM
man your so lucky

im 22 also trying to get with my dad can i ask you next time your getting a masage maybe you could record the audio so we can hear ?

or is that two weird

anyone got any tips for approching my dad

Yeah dude it would be really weird. Plus not like there's a lot to hear. Not lots of talking during the massage.

RestlessValentino
March 20th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I'm italian so I apologize for grammar mistakes. When I was 13 and 14 I was strongly attracted to my father. I liked girls but I was also very curious about men's body and sexuality. It happened to me to see him naked sometimes (shower or in his bedroom while he was changing underwear). Every time I saw his cock I felt so much desire to touch it and to play with it. I didn't have dirty thoughts in my mind. I only thought that his penis was so big and it was the first adult penis I was able to see. I was also curious about his furry pubic hair, because I was smooth in that area. We never did something sexual but sometimes there was between us something like... sexual tension. It happened while we're fighting for fun or while he was dryng me after shower . About five times we slept together (without doing nothing sexual): we were phisycally very close those nights and I loved that sensation. Of course he respected me and he didn't things that could hurt me. But we were so close that I felt his body... including under his belt. And he caressed me, I felt so excited. Sometimes I remind those moments. I'm glad we did nothing sexually explicit (it could be wrong and dangerous), but maybe I lost an opportunity. I know I was too young but now I can't definitely approach him so easily and I don't.

guynextdoortoo
March 20th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I'm italian so I apologize for grammar mistakes. When I was 13 and 14 I was strongly attracted to my father. I liked girls but I was also very curious about men's body and sexuality. It happened to me to see him naked sometimes (shower or in his bedroom while he was changing underwear). Every time I saw his cock I felt so much desire to touch it and to play with it. I didn't have dirty thoughts in my mind. I only thought that his penis was so big and it was the first adult penis I was able to see. I was also curious about his furry pubic hair, because I was smooth in that area. We never did something sexual but sometimes there was between us something like... sexual tension. It happened while we're fighting for fun or while he was dryng me after shower . About five times we slept together (without doing nothing sexual): we were phisycally very close those nights and I loved that sensation. Of course he respected me and he didn't things that could hurt me. But we were so close that I felt his body... including under his belt. And he caressed me, I felt so excited. Sometimes I remind those moments. I'm glad we did nothing sexually explicit (it could be wrong and dangerous), but maybe I lost an opportunity. I know I was too young but now I can't definitely approach him so easily and I don't.

Your english is very good. That sounds special with your dad. I wish I could sleep close to my dad and feel his body against me. I sometimes think it is wrong too. But it also seems so natural to be curious about our dads sometimes like.

jizzinmypants
March 20th, 2011, 08:46 PM
When I was around 15 I used download porn like crazy. I came across this video that wasn't labeled properly. It turned out to be a grown man fucking what appeared to be a young boy (likely his son) and cumming.

Till this day that video clip remains one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life. The man in the video, and any other man that would do that to a child, let alone his son, doesn't deserve to live.

lwb888
March 20th, 2011, 09:33 PM
When I was around 15 I used download porn like crazy. I came across this video that wasn't labeled properly. It turned out to be a grown man fucking what appeared to be a young boy (likely his son) and cumming.

Till this day that video clip remains one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life. The man in the video, and any other man that would do that to a child, let alone his son, doesn't deserve to live.

I agree anyone being taken advantage of sexually is wrong.. and theres a certain point when someone is so young its always wrong.

But I was a really horny 15 year old... and I wanted cock. I wanted it so bad that I created a manhunt profile and said I was 18 so I could get some. And I did. I got fucked for the first time by a 42 year old man whose name I dont know. All I knew was that he had a fat uncut cock and he agreed to have it hard and waiting for me as i walked into his house. I loved every second of it... I came twice while he was fucking me. I do not regret it for one second, and im grateful for the many other times he fucked my brains out. I wanted it and i shouldve been allowed to get it. So I did... :)

Snappinit
March 21st, 2011, 10:57 AM
These fake stories crack me up. And it's ALWAYS where, "dad had me at age six, so when I was 18 he was 24 but looked 18...." Oh come on, give us a break.

Snappinit
March 21st, 2011, 10:59 AM
Your dad is a pedophile who should be in prison. Sorry.

guynextdoortoo
March 24th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Not sure whoes dad is being called a pedoin last post but sure ain't mine. Sex with little kids is way dif and wrong.

amyleeisjesus
March 24th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Um, so when's your next massage? :p

Your stories are among the hottest I've read.

FootFag
March 26th, 2011, 03:28 AM
GND,
Dude congrats....def book another massage...but tell dad you want him to be naked as well. Glad that things worked out

Sean93
March 31st, 2011, 12:05 AM
I'm 18 and my Dad is 45 and I sometimes have sex with my Dad when my Mom isn't home. It's a lot of fun. It started a while back. I was scared at first because it hurt when he would fuck me but I'm use to it now and I love it. I can't wait for my Mom to go to work tomorrow so my Dad can fuck me again.

castoono
March 31st, 2011, 04:15 AM
This thread conveniently cleaned up with the Ignore list, worths a one hand reading. It's funny to try to find out which parts are truth and which fantasy, but don't let down with false moralists and hypocrites

guynextdoortoo
April 2nd, 2011, 11:54 AM

So the last time I saw my dad we were doing some sprinkler repair and he said something like, "sorry that shouldn't have happened". He didn't say like the massage but looked at me and I knew what he meant. I told him not to be sorry. Told hit was pretty amazing. He kinda looked at me and like turned his back and walked away for a sec. Then like faced me again and just said like, OK. Kinda like he was in disbelief. So then I said, something like, "It was like kind of bonding I think. Maybe we can do it again and both do it" He didn't say anything. Dad kind of started talking about something else. I think he's conflicted. I know I am at times but I also have maybe thought about this more. Especially after last time. I at least am thinking about being more bold.

Iudicium86
April 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
So the last time I saw my dad we were doing some sprinkler repair and he said something like, "sorry that shouldn't have happened". He didn't say like the massage but looked at me and I knew what he meant. I told him not to be sorry. Told hit was pretty amazing. He kinda looked at me and like turned his back and walked away for a sec. Then like faced me again and just said like, OK. Kinda like he was in disbelief. So then I said, something like, "It was like kind of bonding I think. Maybe we can do it again and both do it" He didn't say anything. Dad kind of started talking about something else. I think he's conflicted. I know I am at times but I also have maybe thought about this more. Especially after last time. I at least am thinking about being more bold.

Well good luck and keep us posted. *|*

Halifaxboy8
April 3rd, 2011, 07:58 AM

Although there is a certain hotness to all of your posts, this is a fetish forum, not a STORIES forum. There is another area just for your created works of fiction.

Ya bud. I don't buy a word of what you are saying as being true. I've read enough real life stuff, plus fiction, to know when someone is forcing/creating an event. In your case, many events.

Just calling your BS, and suggesting you keep it in a more appropriate forum area.

transvestitequeen
April 4th, 2011, 10:43 PM
the fath son video on gayforit site is for real and hot!

bigd2010
April 5th, 2011, 01:45 PM
just seen my 17 year old son coming out of the bathroom naked drying his hair walking to his bedroom down the hall.

not that i would do my son but i did find it HOT

his got a big cock about 7.5 inches soft bigger than me he must take after my wife's side her dad is a big man about the same size my son but thick

innocentbychoice
April 5th, 2011, 09:12 PM
just seen my 17 year old son coming out of the bathroom naked drying his hair walking to his bedroom down the hall.

not that i would do my son but i did find it HOT

his got a big cock about 7.5 inches soft bigger than me he must take after my wife's side her dad is a big man about the same size my son but thick

So you know for sure how long your son's dick is as well as you know how long and thick your father-in-law's dick is. Ok another post for the fiction forum.

bigd2010
April 6th, 2011, 01:14 PM
No fiction here mate. I said ABOUT in my post. I'm just over 6 inches and my son dick is bigger then mine ABOUT inch and half bigger than mine, I've seen my father-in-law dick in the shower when we've been swimming. I'm a bi man and I do look at cock even if it's my sons or father-in-law or my dads, brothers or the man down the street. I'm a dick man I love dick.

FICTION my ass

JNewYork
April 7th, 2011, 06:40 AM
I have a fantasy of my father catching me blowing a dude. He walks out in disgust.

Later that night he comes home furious and says, "You wanna be a QUEER? I'm gonna make you a Queer."

He then aggressively takes me down, makes me blow him. He fucks my throat, slaps me around a bit.

Then he flips me over and pound me for hours, being real verbal in the process.

(Just from the first sentence to the last in typing I got a massive hard-on.)

transvestitequeen
April 7th, 2011, 04:14 PM
^ I got so hard too, real FAST.

guynextdoortoo
April 8th, 2011, 06:16 AM
It is sometimes hard to determine what if fact and fiction around here. I guess that is true. Sometimes people have fantasies and some are identified as such. Other times they may be fantasies but described as reality. I guess what I've written could be seen as a story. But it is actually more of a sharing of what's gone on for me with my dad. And like what I've thought about with my dad. I still got some conflict and have no idea if anything more will go down. But like me, if others think about it it must be because it has either happened to some of us or we want it to.

transvestitequeen
April 8th, 2011, 03:46 PM
^ DITTO. Can't wait to hear more of your stories.

hotinisrael
April 18th, 2011, 07:15 AM
hot sstuff

AndyUnderU
April 20th, 2011, 07:09 AM
I've found there are a lot of older guys who are willing to do father/son sex roleplay. Gotta admit...it is some of the hottest sex ever...I guess because you are breaking the taboo.

If the older guy is really good at it, it can be a mind-blowing experience.

When I was in my early 30s I hooked with a hot guy in his early 50s, we wanted to dad/son sex. I went to his apartment and we were in character from the first moment. i was his college age son coming to visit. we roleplayed like a real rather and son, then after about 10 minutes dad "made is move" and I resisted (which is what we agreed upon earlier I would do). So Dad had to slowly work me into it, assure me everything was going to be ok, and that I'd enjoy it.

It was amazing when we got to the point where Dad was showing me his dick, and telling me it was ok to touch it. He ended up fucking me in every position imaginable, and because the build-up had been so convincing, and because he never broke character for even a second, it was really like having sex with my father.

Oddly Im not attracted to my own dad at all, but dad/son roleplay is my favorite thing. you just need to find a "dad" (or a "son", if you're older) that really understands how to do it right.

Tiger3334
April 20th, 2011, 01:46 PM
i love dad son roleplaying. most of the times i jerk it, whether im roleplaying via type or cam or watching videos is with dadson scenes

ctcb77
April 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM
I've found there are a lot of older guys who are willing to do father/son sex roleplay. Gotta admit...it is some of the hottest sex ever...I guess because you are breaking the taboo.

If the older guy is really good at it, it can be a mind-blowing experience.

When I was in my early 30s I hooked with a hot guy in his early 50s, we wanted to dad/son sex. I went to his apartment and we were in character from the first moment. i was his college age son coming to visit. we roleplayed like a real rather and son, then after about 10 minutes dad "made is move" and I resisted (which is what we agreed upon earlier I would do). So Dad had to slowly work me into it, assure me everything was going to be ok, and that I'd enjoy it.

It was amazing when we got to the point where Dad was showing me his dick, and telling me it was ok to touch it. He ended up fucking me in every position imaginable, and because the build-up had been so convincing, and because he never broke character for even a second, it was really like having sex with my father.

Oddly Im not attracted to my own dad at all, but dad/son roleplay is my favorite thing. you just need to find a "dad" (or a "son", if you're older) that really understands how to do it right.

I had a really similar experience to this. I was early 20s and he was in his late 40s early 50s. He let me act out one of my fantasies which was to be sleeping next to dad and reach into his white briefs and he wakes up and catches me. I am embarrassed but he just takes my hand and keeps it going. It turned out to be really hot with his fucking me and my saying things like oh dad you're so big, etc. (My other and more prominent fantasy is for dad to say "what are you a little faggot? If you want to act like a faggot I'll show you what one does" and then he fucks me hard and rough)

seven2go
April 21st, 2011, 11:44 PM
Not that long ago I had a cute, young, chatmate who got off on daddy stuff (although I HATE that "daddy" part). I much prefer younger/older.

At any rate he liked father/son camping scenarios best (sometimes involving other young studs which made keeping characters straight pretty difficult) and I did my best to accommodate his fantasies. I liked to start slowly and build up so, more often than not, by the time I got to a part before there was much physical activity in my narrative he usually blew his load.
It was hot.......REAL hot....... :badgrin:

Storybook_Man
April 22nd, 2011, 02:21 AM
the hottest sex I had was with an older guy (about 30 years older), it was in a bookstore. I had just got done sucking someone elses cock and he comes in and starts going at it and saying all the right stuff. he wanted to do the dad/son roleplay so I followed along and damn was it GREAT. After we were done I wanted his number to do a better roleplay alone and near a bed but he smooth talked me away and I forgot lol.

RicanKicks
April 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
my dad is built like a bull! hes one tough SOB, and straight. I never wanna have sex with him blow him or none of that EW!. I however HAVE jacked off alongside him. I didnt touch him at 17 he bought me a hoe to fuck, and on income Tax season we both went to fuck hoes! One of them at the same time...another time he had a friend who was like 25 a real hot guy puertorican and a pussy monster and my dad was in his early 30s ALSO a pussy monster and we all three fucked some broads in the same room
But before all that my fave moment was when I was 17 and we were drunk and he was on coke lol...we bought some porn at a store. He gave me my video and told me "Have fun boy" lol hes crazy and I did have fun! for about an hour in my room, but since our apartment MY room hapend to have the only restroom, he knocked and yelled BOY IM COMING IN! I was completely naked so i covered up with a pillow he walks in and starts laughing his ass off hahaha...all of a sudden after he left I didnt feel like busting. So after an hour I put my shorts on and meh moved on with whatever I wasnt even drunk just buzzing. So I go out to the kitchen to get somethin to drink but then the living room lights are all off and I see the porno on the TV and I see his massive thighs and legs up wide open in the air and my heart starts beating!! And he hears me and quickly covers up his manparts before I get to see him! And i said DAYYYYYUM!! (reffering to the woman's huge ass and tits on the tv screen but that was just a cover)
And asked him hey you want a beer? Hes like I got one allready i grabbed one for me and walked over there and quickly dropped my shorts. And pretended I was way more drunk than I really was (SMH AT MYSELF LOL) I walked over there with just my undershirt on and even di one better when I pretended I was clumsy and pretended tripped on a shoe...not a proud moment but my dad said BOY YOU DRINK TOO MUCH and laughed
So I sat on the couch and just started jacking off HARD after 15 minutes of secretly awkward naked siting and watching porn and drinking. then after I started jacking it so hard my balls were clapping eventually my dad removed the t-shirt off his junk and finally saw his Meat!
My heart and eyes raised in EXTACY!! The greatest thing I ever seen man!..his meat was so fat and thick!! 8 inches maybe like mines but Mines was longer I then couldnt hold it and busted a nut that flew halfway across the living room...my dad laughed and well amazing man!!

He then blew his load too but he continued watching porn i was done...damn COKE!! lol

Meanwhile we are really cool with each other he works in construction a foreman I got an office job

Mindgimmet
April 23rd, 2011, 07:46 PM

I can't find it!

seven2go
April 23rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Leave out the DOT>>> "fathson flv" ....... ;)

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=fathson+flv&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

krwlng
April 24th, 2011, 01:53 PM
All links seem to be dead. Can't find fathson.flv anywhere. :(

pohbear
April 24th, 2011, 05:27 PM
yes, i have.
with other relatives too.

Anhedonia
April 24th, 2011, 09:13 PM
yes, i have.
with other relatives too.

Pics Or It Didn't Happen

nijnij
April 25th, 2011, 08:40 PM
All links seem to be dead. Can't find fathson.flv anywhere. :(

Same here. It seems there are no more versions on the Internet,

countryfan
April 25th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Last time I knew gayforit had it on there site. I have it downloaded and it is so hot!

Storybook_Man
April 25th, 2011, 11:21 PM
if you do torrent you can find it there.

Dukeii
April 26th, 2011, 11:12 AM
i can get into the role play of Dad/Son with a married buddy of mine, it started on the phone and ended up for real, sittin on the back of the couch, watchin porn, havin brews,, stroken each other off, can get very verbal

RicanKicks
April 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Pics or it didnt Happen? wow lol...meh to each their own...i know MY dad sure as fuck wouldnt want to have evidence of that and neirther would i...I NEVER DID INCEST...just saying...we watched porn n jacked off in SAME room but thats it

I wouldnt want that to haunt me back lol

transvestitequeen
April 26th, 2011, 07:15 PM
i want to read more stories, UGH!

LahLow
April 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I am latino, and my father dosen't speak much english and the little he does sounds strange. So my account of my experience with my dad is, one day I was sitting in my room. Just lounging and smoking a blunt. I had no idea what time my parents were gonna be home but I didn't really care. My dad suddenly swung my door open, walked up to me grabbed the blunt and just as I thought he was gonna throw it away he took a drag. I sat there already stoned and smiled at him.
We sat there passing it back and forth until the bitter end. (I have long hair, and a slim body/my father is ripped and hairy, and has a buzz cut) So we were sitting there and he said in spanish (You look just like your mom) We just laughed and laughed, I decided to lay down and place my head on his lap. When I did that his cock got instantly hard, he started putting his fingers through my hair and told me to kiss his dick through his jeans as a dare. And kept calling me a pussy, I'm not sure why? But he did. Remember we were stoned off our ass. I remember kissing it through his jeans, and blanked out to having it in my mouth. I took my pants and boxers off in hope of a blow job in return, but he bent me over the couch and began to fuck me. :sex: So stoned it just kinda slipped in. Some how he ended up sitting down and I was bouncing around on his cock. But there's one thing we forgot............. MOM that's right, as I was bouncing around on my dads cock and moaning she walked in. Lets just say it led to divorce and my mom no longers associates with me or my father.... SOOOO throughout the divorce I ended up being my dads sex slave in a sense, just more the less he knew I was willing.

innocentbychoice
April 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM
^Damn, must suck to be your mom :S I can only imagine how horrible she felt when she saw that. I think my mom would die.

RicanKicks
April 29th, 2011, 09:47 PM
^Damn, must suck to be your mom :S I can only imagine how horrible she felt when she saw that. I think my mom would die.

Yeah man...I mean pple can call it being "Colse-Minded" and Prudish but point blank parents or not He and his dad hurt the woman's feelings BADLY! Thats a Traumatizing moment for his mother..but damn to each their own.

bigfromtx
April 30th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Here's the Fath Son link on gayforit.

http://www.gayforit.com/video/119526/Fath-Son

Does anyone speak Portuguese? At one point it sounds like the dad is giving out a hotmail account to write to them but all I could understand was the "at hotmail.com" portion.

doctorsun
April 30th, 2011, 04:59 AM
I'm looking for a video that used to be on xtube. It was a (supposed) father and son in a threesome with a woman. They both fucked her and did things to each other, too. I believe it was in Italian. The father was older and chubby with gray hair and the son had dark hair and was pretty hot. It hasn't been on xtube in a long time and I haven't been able to find it on any other site.

DepravedMuscleFTL
May 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM
thanX to all the guys who have shared - great stuff...

I am the youngest of 7 - my earliest recollection is when I was 6 - going to my eldest brothers bed after I knew my parents said their goodnights - we shared a bedroom - my parents believe that for personal growth it was best that I shared the bedroom with the eldest brother - and the middle brother got his own room - anyway I remember it was a natural occurance - each night I would get out of bed and get into his -get underthe covers and nurse on his big dick until he blew his load in me - it went on for years and years - I felt very special - being such a lucky boy to have access to this big dick - to hold his big sack - to feel his furry abs - and he was very affectionate - he would hold me after I was done - I would just lay with my mouth next to the object of my desire and he would pat my head and make many affectionate and loving gestures...

as an adult the reason that I discovered it was so natural for me to just get up andgo to his bed is that he told me that he had started blowing his loads off in me when I was just 3 or 4 - before I even had any comprehension - he would jerk off his loads into my mouth - so it then made sense how I always knew just to get up and go to his bed and service his dick...

my grandfather was a drunk - I mean a REAL drunk - he had been divorced twice and lived with his mother (my great grandmother) my mother always seemed to have to go over there and rescue them from one ordeal or another - he was often found drunk in his bed - nude - by the time we would arrive - he would pass out for entire days after huge binges...

my great grandmother broke her leg at quite an old age - I was elected to go over for a couple of weeks and help - she was confined to the first floor because of the cast and her age - my grandfather would come in every night late - drunk - and go upstairs and go to bed - when I would go upstairs at night to turn in I would see him laying in the bed - nude - drunk - passed out with the television blaring... he seemed to sleep through anything.. one night he came in and he was REALLY trashed - sooooo drunk - he went to the kitchen - created a big mess - and then could barely make it upstairs to bed - when I went up for the night there he was half falling off the bed - passed out cold - and nude - I went in and kinda lifted him onto the bed fully - he was definetly so passed out that not even moving him made him stir an inch - I looked at his dick - it was magnificent - it was HUGE - and he had a HUGE sack of big mammoth balls - my dick got hard - I went and turned off the television and it was practically pitch dark - and then for some reason I went right over - pulled off my shorts -climbed in the bed and just started sucking on his mammoth dick - I know I sucked his big grand daddy dick well over an hour - it never got hard - but it got semi hard - and well after more than an hour it just started spewing his load - it was a HUGE HUGE load - it didnt jet out - there was no force- it just ran out of him like a pissload would - but it was a huge cum load - I drank it down greedily - and then layed with that big magnificent dick in my hands for at least a half hour until I blew off my own mega load - I am CERTAIN that he was "unconcious" the entire time - and never had any idea what had transpired between us...

every boy should enter the threshold of manhood by swallowing the load that created him - I never took my daddys load- but grand daddys was close enuff...

hotatlboi
May 3rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
A child is not emotionally capable of handling sex in a positive way.

Not quite true as a generalized statement.

The more appropriate statement is that a child will be affected emotionally in unpredictable ways when exposed to sex. It might be positive for some, might be negative for some.

So that is why it is illegal, the potential for the child to suffer emotional trauma is certainly there. May not always happen, but it is a possibility.

rick14892
May 3rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
So here goes. It only happened ONCE, I swear. Dad came home from his surgery, and I was alone upstairs with him when he asked if I would give him a bath. And trim his nails. You gotta know, he worked outdoors, unlike me, and had salt & pepper hair, a tan to die for, the whitest teethy smile (wish I had teeth like his) and a dick the size of Texas. The closest I can cum is James Brolin to describe my dad.
So. like . . he is in the tub, and I am on my knees. So delicately ( cuz he's still hurtin some) I lift his right foot and start washing between his toes, then the ball of his foot, and then his heel. I'm just working up to his ankle, and I realize - FUCK! My Daddy has a huge hard on! Of course, already by then, I was outed by my sister, and he knew about me. I was glad of that, and he's always been so respectful of that.
We both heard Mom and Sparkle coming up the stairs, so quickly I closed the door. It was bedtime, and never a word was said.
Not much of a story, but, hey! I remember the look he gave me - that knowing, coy smile, the loving thanks for a job well done, and the passion I have felt from day one for him. From that day on, it increased, along with my hard dick.
He had come to every wrestling match I was ever in, and now I kinda know why . . . .:rolleyes:

JNewYork
May 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
That was HOT. Damn, I'd love to give my dad a bath!

I'm very turned on by older sons and their dads. The child (illegal also) just creep me out. But a young man clicking with his dad is a really hot jerk off scene for my mind.

tomhrdhat
May 5th, 2011, 03:41 AM
I totally agree. A guy in his 20's clicking with his dad is fucking hot

Burning Bush
May 6th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I am 53 and my partner is 26. We have a fantastic sex life roll-playing father and son; he is top and I am bottom.

Bikinkyfun4us
May 6th, 2011, 05:00 PM
I would love for my wife and mom to watch and film as my dad and I suck eachothers cocks, suck assholes, fuck, swallow cum and eachothers piss

rick14892
May 7th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I would love for my wife and mom to watch and film as my dad and I suck eachothers cocks, suck assholes, fuck, swallow cum and eachothers piss

And see, dude, some guys are going to get all judgmental about that and hungup.
But THIS is the place called FETISH. So . . if . . like ya don't get it, why cum here?
I gotta say wife/mom/dad/brother- whatever! Respect this place as the one place where nobody condemns, PLEASE ( and thank you(*8*))
Just wish I could have gotten him to pee on my chest. I love piss, and from Daddy, it'd be so hot.

Just thought I'd share. :rolleyes:

Daddylover7
May 12th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I really wish I could have had a hot dad to have sex but my cousin was pretty hot. He
3 years older than me. When we were little we used to alway hangout. We have been skinny dipping together and when I was like 12 we were playing truth or dare so he asked and I said dare so he said suck my . I was like what then he repeated then dropped his pants and it was huge I still dream about it so I said ok and sucked then he grabbed my head and started to push it up and down then I felt this weird thing in my pants I had my first erection and then sperm flew out of penis all over my face then he said let me see yours so I dropped my pants it wasn't nearly as large as his but he sucked it anyways n it felt sooooooo good then my sperm came out it was the first time I had ever felt this good so we would jack off together *|*or he would rub his dick up against my butt and I would suck his butt be we never actually had sex when I was beginning I was becoming confused I didn't know of I was gay straight or bi so it started to feel weird doing this so I kind of started to avoid him. Later when I finally relized I was bi it was to late he was hanging out with his friends more than me and he got a girlfriend I was really jealous I tried all the time to get him alone try to sneak a peak of when he was naked but I could never do and it seems like it has never has happened I still jack off to him in fact I was jacking of whole I was typing this*|* *|* *|* *|* *|* I really miss his warm lips around my dick and how good his dick tastes

teenbriefboi
May 14th, 2011, 11:55 AM
i never had one thank god but i did have an experience with a friends father on a trip when we were young. we were at this golf resort in south jersey and after golf we were in the locker room which was this insanely lavish facility with showers, steam baths, sauna, hot tub etc.., and since we were young me and my friend just stripped right dwn to run into the sauna butt ass naked. his dad joined us with a towel on as i recall. anyway after we ran all over the place like lunatics ass naked we showered and walked back to the locker area where we used all the aftershaves, lotions, etc. and then when we finally started getting dressed i slipped into a fresh pair of white hanes briefs, as did he. nxt thing i know my friend got all excited and asked his dad to give him the baby powder bomb lol. so his dad grabs his bottle of baby powder, pulled his my friends (his sons) waiste band forward looks down at his little penis and blasted it with baby powder, then did the same thing with his butt. this is where, it gets interesting, my friend told his dad it was my turn and i went to backup n run away lol and he grabbed the front of my waist band of my tightie whities and blasted me in the groin with baby powder lol. he didnt do anything sexual to me but thinking about it know i guess it was border line lol. anyway... after we got to the hotel, had dinner and were ready to go to bed his father told him to put his pajamas on and i remember he just came out of the bathroom in a white tshirt and his white briefs, which is wat i slept in also so i thought nothing of it. i remember we ordered ice cream to the room and we were watching a movie lying on the bed face down when the guy came in to deliver the icream and was probably like what the fuck is this guy doing with two boys on a bed in their tightie whities lol...

not really an incest story, but it was probly great for his dad. boys in briefs is one of the sexiest things going

CTF
May 16th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Alright Gentleman, I just snipped out about 27 posts in this thread dating may to May 1st.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute to this discussion, or you want to pass judgement then take it somewhere else or fine yourself banned from this forum. ..|

DIVINEe
May 16th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Alright Gentleman, I just snipped out about 27 posts in this thread dating may to May 1st.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute to this discussion, or you want to pass judgement then take it somewhere else or fine yourself banned from this forum. ..|

THANK YOU! im sick of it!

JNewYork
May 17th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Could somebody please tell me why the ultimate sex fantasy would be to get fucked by my dad? Pounded where he dumps his load. I can't imagine a better sex session.

stevexxx
May 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Could somebody please tell me why the ultimate sex fantasy would be to get fucked by my dad? Pounded where he dumps his load. I can't imagine a better sex session.
Well i think it's because you know your father the best. You know your father's tendencies, what he likes and doesn't. so if you knew your father for a good chunk of your life, then why wouldn't you?

BigThickJonny
May 17th, 2011, 03:25 PM
hey everyone! found this video a few months back but didnt think to post it here before now. It's about half an hour long of dad-son fucking. The dad is in his early forties and the son looks about 19. the link is:

my.brownhanky (dot) com/index.php?do=/public/videos/id_24612/title_My-Real-Dad-Makes-Love-2-Me/

It seems genuine because they both look SO MUCH alike, and its hot as hell.

(don't worry, it might be a scat site but theres no scat in the video - just dad-son)

enjoy! :D

tajdjd
May 17th, 2011, 04:22 PM
hey everyone! found this video a few months back but didnt think to post it here before now. It's about half an hour long of dad-son fucking. The dad is in his early forties and the son looks about 19. the link is:

my.brownhanky (dot) com/index.php?do=/public/videos/id_24612/title_My-Real-Dad-Makes-Love-2-Me/

(don't worry, it might be a scat site but theres no scat in the video - just dad-son)

i cnt see the video i think you have to be a member anyone else try to view it

pmgunnerxx
May 17th, 2011, 08:38 PM

Thats actually the video of a fellow jub member (the son)

Bobby003
May 17th, 2011, 10:24 PM
How do you watch it without membership?

pmgunnerxx
May 18th, 2011, 05:05 AM
You can't watch it without a membership when I saw it before it was on the site posted not sure if it was put up anywhere else.

Bobby003
May 18th, 2011, 07:39 AM
It says you can only join if your invited by a member....bummer

tajdjd
May 18th, 2011, 12:13 PM
can someone whos a member capture the video

i hate lvoing incest im 24 and its drives me crazy that im into it cas there no content only stores to read which after awhile wear off

i need videos lol

pmgunnerxx
May 18th, 2011, 04:16 PM
can someone whos a member capture the video

i hate lvoing incest im 24 and its drives me crazy that im into it cas there no content only stores to read which after awhile wear off

i need videos lol

I sent a pm to the jub member from that video with a link to the thread so its up to him if he wants to share it at this point.

Bobby003
May 18th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I sent a pm to the jub member from that video with a link to the thread so its up to him if he wants to share it at this point.

oooo I hope so! (crosses fingers)

tajdjd
May 19th, 2011, 02:17 AM
oooo I hope so! (crosses fingers)

me 2 seriouly its hard to find gay incest contect exept for fathsonflv

which ive watched many many times and now is boring

every week i try searching for contact and links but i find you guessed it notting lol

innocentbychoice
May 19th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I want to see it.

SmilesAndWaves
May 19th, 2011, 10:41 PM
me to please!

koskenkorva
May 20th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I also feel this subject very close to me, cause I have taste the "original sin". It was beautiful experience for me.
Any way here is one link for that video everybody talking about.

.gayforit.com/video/119526/Fath-Son

they are real deal and they look beautiful together.

tajdjd
May 20th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I also feel this subject very close to me, cause I have taste the "original sin". It was beautiful experience for me.
Any way here is one link for that video everybody talking about.

.gayforit.com/video/119526/Fath-Son

they are real deal and they look beautiful together.

thats the video everyone seen that :( oh well

mexcub78
May 20th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I have a link to that and other videos on my blog at dadporn.blogspot.com . some say it's not real.

KrisHawkXXX
May 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM
Yeah its me and him and i regret uploading it there but can't delete it i'd have to delete my account.

KrisHawkXXX
May 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
This forum JUB is filled with some assholes who think their shit doesn't stink, and bitches who think this is an all girl-high school with crude insults they know who they are. I was once really open on here but people hold stuff against me and bring it out in non sexual topics for no reason to be a dick.

Otherwise i'd share it here and yes its a real vid but i didnt think itd get out. plus i didnt really get his permission and im glad its somewhat contained.

pmgunnerxx
May 21st, 2011, 02:12 PM
Kris sorry to hear you've had such a bad time with some folks here I wasn't aware of that. Thats why I didn't reveal your screen name. As much as everyone wants to see that video I hope you all can respect a fellow jubber enough to let it drop.

KrisHawkXXX
May 21st, 2011, 03:18 PM
oh ur fine ive never had issues with people here in the fetish forum but peeps like to fish around to find mean or rude things to say

tajdjd
May 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM
oh ur fine ive never had issues with people here in the fetish forum but peeps like to fish around to find mean or rude things to say

you mean your fathsonflv

damm man your lucky you got to so things with your dad

Storybook_Man
May 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
I always look at people who do that as nothing lol. Who cares what others think of you, if you do then you are already in trouble no matter what just because of you/us not being part of "normal" society.

Bobby003
May 21st, 2011, 11:54 PM
Aww Kris that's unfortunate. I always see JUB as a place where we shouldn't be judged or perceived the wrong way, and it sucks you had some bad experiences. As much as I would love to see this video you've got everyone talking about, I understand and respect your decision. See you around! :)

talesofabyssjade
May 22nd, 2011, 12:53 AM

I'm sorry to here that bro. But about your vid, at first I was like hmm this might be fake but when you both looked at the camera I was like HOLY SHIT they look so much alike. I have a amazing relationship with my dad and bro although not sexual in anyway, we can be very intimate (example: I can cuddle butt naked with my bro or dad and it not be akward at all). I don't ever see myself doing anything sexual with my dad or bro (bro is straight) though, I just love that we 3 can be so close, intimate together, that's enough for me. Glad to know there's others like me, the vid was awsome thanks :)

KrisHawkXXX
May 22nd, 2011, 07:46 AM
you mean your fathsonflv

damm man your lucky you got to so things with your dad

I was never fatherson.flv that's someone else

tajdjd
May 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM

could we see your video its ok if you say no

all the best :D

mexcub78
May 22nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
Some think the fathson video isn't real. I have posted it on my blog.

Anyway, if you feel like sharing let me know and I'll post it on my blog. dadporn.blogspot.com

Cheers!

M.

matty20
May 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM
Some think the fathson video isn't real. I have posted it on my blog.

Anyway, if you feel like sharing let me know and I'll post it on my blog. dadporn.blogspot.com

Cheers!

M.

How can we know for sure that it's real though? Why would a father and son kiss, suck each other's cocks and fuck like that?

pdxbater
May 23rd, 2011, 09:50 AM
Matty, maybe because it is some of the most intense sex you will ever have? Trust me on that one...

If you're into that sort of thing, which I would assume those on this thread ARE or they wouldn't be here.

I would love to see KrisHawk's video.

shaneripley81
May 23rd, 2011, 03:10 PM

yeah, me too! :drool:

grechj621
May 23rd, 2011, 06:23 PM
Mmmm, yes! That video was hot hot hot!

matty20
May 24th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Matty, maybe because it is some of the most intense sex you will ever have? Trust me on that one...

If you're into that sort of thing, which I would assume those on this thread ARE or they wouldn't be here.

How do you know? Have you had sex with your father?

I just don't understand how a father and son could do that together? Also, what about the mother/wif, and the rest of the family?

SmilesAndWaves
May 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I would love to see your video as well. I bet it's hot!

Monkeydonkey
May 25th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Here's the Fathson.flv video everybody want's to see so badly...

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is

matty20
May 25th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Here's the Fathson.flv video everybody want's to see so badly...

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is

I doubt that they really are.

Monkeydonkey
May 25th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I doubt that they really are.

So do I, just another internet craze... Who would be crazy enough to first of all film themselves having sexual relations with their father, but post it online...

SexyLiciousBoy
May 25th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Real dad? ewww.
A step dad? would be hot :)

matty20
May 25th, 2011, 04:47 PM
So do I, just another internet craze... Who would be crazy enough to first of all film themselves having sexual relations with their father, but post it online...

I completely agree. What about the rest of the family?

matty20
May 25th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Real dad? ewww.
A step dad? would be hot :)

The thought of doing it with my dad disgusts me. I have had sex with a 45 year old man though (I am 20) and it was so good. We role played, I was his slave and he had to spank me. He then rubbed his cock all over me and fucked me so hard!

BlueLantern
May 25th, 2011, 05:27 PM
I'm sorry to here that bro. But about your vid, at first I was like hmm this might be fake but when you both looked at the camera I was like HOLY SHIT they look so much alike. I have a amazing relationship with my dad and bro although not sexual in anyway, we can be very intimate (example: I can cuddle butt naked with my bro or dad and it not be akward at all). I don't ever see myself doing anything sexual with my dad or bro (bro is straight) though, I just love that we 3 can be so close, intimate together, that's enough for me. Glad to know there's others like me, the vid was awsome thanks :)

That is awesome, do they know you are bi? (also is that you in your avatar?)

Monkeydonkey
May 25th, 2011, 06:23 PM

Exactly... Nobody would be crazy enough to post that type of video let alone record it. I couldn't imagine a friend or family member seeing it and asking about it later on. Can you say awkward?

SGTMaster
May 26th, 2011, 03:12 PM

You ask what will happen to the family, let me tell you.

Well of course the mother walks and in catches both of them in the act. Naturally she becomes enraged and grabs the gun the father has laying around. Why is there a guy laying around, well duh, the man is willing to fuck his son. He obviously is an evil person and that's what evil people do. But anyway, so mother grabs the gun and shots them both stone dead. The mother grabs her daughter and holds her crying until the cops arrive.

Fast forward to her trial for a double murder. The mother is sitting there in chains and poor little Suzie (the daughter) is forced to sit in the benches behind her as the lawyers plead insanity. Of course the jury buys it because what a deplorable act the poor mother witnessed. Mommy is carted off to the loony bin and Suzie to foster care.

Now due to all the dead fathers and crazy mothers from so much incest the foster care system is overloaded. So not all the proper checks are done and some steps are skipped. Next thing you know little Suzie finds herself at the Jergensons front door. They look like a normal family, well until you go in the home. Suzie is forced into the basement with the other four foster kids they have. Suzie can barely make out anything five feet in front of her it is so dark. Soon she can see the dirty mattresses they sleep on, the filthy bucket that is used as a toilet and the bag of Alpo they are all forced to live on. She breaks down knowing there is no hope.

After a couple of months Suzie builds up her courage to flee. The others try to warn her against it, saying there was no way out. But Suzie has a plan. She has learned when the Jergensons go to bed, she will wait an hour and force the basement door open and run. Soon it is time for her plan. But sadly Suzie did not think about her lack of strength from only eating dog food. All she could do was thump against the door. The Jergensons hear the noise and catch her. Soon all Suzie knows is there fist hitting her face. She wakes up in a hospital and hears the nurse talking about how little time she has, she falls back asleep. Little Suzie is gone.

But what about the mother you ask. Well after the trial she was taken to Hollow Oaks mental hospital. The years go by and so do the doctors. She knows the only way out is by being declared sane again. So the lying starts. She talks about how much better she feels, how she understands what happened and how to change her life for the better. She become free again, at least physically.

Once back on the outside the pain never leaves. She tries everything to get rid of it. It all went wrong that night at Kelley's Bar. She was sitting there nursing her tenth whiskey when a man comes over. He tells her he can see the pain. She says yes it hurts more than she ever thought possible. "Come with me." he said as they walk out the door together. They sit down in his 1987 Le Baron. He pulls out the baggie, spoon, lighter and needle. Soon Suzanne has forgotten all the pain.

She wakes up the next day on a strange couch. There is the man from the bar. He is offering her some coffee. She takes it and asks what happened. He responds with she was a little tipsy last night so brought her home to make sure she was okay. Suzanne calms down a bit, sips her coffee and asks if "they can do what they did in the car last night" again. The man smiles, he knows the trap has closed on another one.

71 days later the father of Suzanne and her lone cousin sit crying in the funeral home parlor. Neither of them can understand how she became a prostitute. The father is confused why she had a tourniquet on her arm and the cousin is too ashamed to explain. How had the family come to this? How could they continue to go on? No answers could be found as they walked slowly to the car to drive to the graveyard. All they knew is they wish that fateful day years ago never happened.

There and now you know what will happen.

Storybook_Man
May 26th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Suzanne is the mother? Ok so why didn't the father of Suzanne adopt Suzie or take her in like most courts would do.... Your story has flaws there ^^.

SGTMaster
May 26th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Suzanne is the mother? Ok so why didn't the father of Suzanne adopt Suzie or take her in like most courts would do.... Your story has flaws there ^^.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I like you.

Donat1
May 26th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Yeah its me and him and i regret uploading it there but can't delete it i'd have to delete my account.

All I can say is that vid is awesome!

Storybook_Man
May 28th, 2011, 11:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I like you.

:D I figured you'd like that.

pdxbater
May 28th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Invite me so I can see the vid! [email address removed]

talesofabyssjade
May 28th, 2011, 10:32 PM
That is awesome, do they know you are bi? (also is that you in your avatar?)

Yes and Yes :)

midlifebear
May 31st, 2011, 03:57 PM
For better or worse I have a much larger than usual dick. And it's attracted a lot of attention all of my life. When I was 12 my scout master and his son invited me to share their tent for a ten day scouting jamboree. That first night he taught me how to fuck him. His son was an Explorer and while I fucked (actually, just laid on my side as my scout master pumped himself back and forth on my dick) he and his son satisfied themselves sucking each other off 69 style.
During that boy scout camp out was the first time anyone had fucked me. I was more than interested and willing because I knew I was gay as long as I could remember.

I had a jack off buddy, Mike, my same age. From 5th grade until we were both 18 we would go to his house after school to jack off and suck each other dry. It was always at his house because both his parents worked and never made it home before 7:00 PM. An older sister of his moved back to town and for a while her husband would come over and check on us. I was about 14 at the time and Mike's brother-in-law was a sexy, muscular red head about 28 years old. He'd been in prison. It didn't take long for the three of us to get into bed and go at it like minks, usually after he'd used the excuse to show us a couple of his Playboy Magazines.

I'd tried to fuck Mike a couple of times, but he couldn't take it. But I'd let him fuck me. With his brother-in-law around I finally had someone I could fuck. It was obvious he'd had plenty of experience as a bottom. He had this great-looking 7-8" piece of meat covered in light freckles. And he was damn good-looking. Mike would sometimes act a little jealous, because it was obvious I enjoyed fucking and getting fucking by his brother-in-law. Since his brother-in-law had a smaller cock than mine, we made a pact to pour all of our attention on Mike, slowly getting him into learning how to take it up the ass and like it. It didn't take more than two weeks before Mike learned to be the center of attention as he plowed me doggy-style while his brother-in-law gently entered his ass so Mike could enjoy the feel of his brother-in-law's cock slowly drive in and out as he kept himself buried inside me. He'd would come within a few minutes and then his brother-in-law and I would fuck each other and take time to suck Mike's dick and enjoy deep tonguing his mouth.

What broke up our little trio was that Mike joined the Air Force and I eventually went to college. But I kept in touch with his brother-in-law who introduced me to older men he'd known in prison. I was quite popular in group gropes of older guys covered in tattoos all greased up for acting out leather fetishes. During those years I developed a serious fetish for older men with beards, moustaches, and especially alpha male-types who enjoyed my cock up their asses. It seemed the more masculine and butch the biker/leather type, the more they liked getting fucked.

When Mike got out of the Air Force and I'd graduated college, we met up a bunch of times hitting the glory holes at the nearby rest stops on the freeway outside our little town. For a couple of years our friendship and need for sex was just as strong as when we were 12. But I ended up moving away and haven't seen Mike in at least 35 years. However, Mike's brother-in-law lives in the same city as I do. And even though he's substantially older than me his body is just as firm and hard as ever. Even better, his cock still works just fine. He's got a few more tattoos and a small group of like-minded oversexed, still muscular "senior citizens" with Harleys who I'm more than happy to entertain at my place to work on bikes, drink beer, and get as much release as they need.

hotatlboi
May 31st, 2011, 06:03 PM
^ wow that was hot *|*

dadslilboy
June 2nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
I was 15 when my dad raped me. Two weeks later, while he was sound asleep, I started to suck his 11 inch thick uncut cock. he woke up and that started us to have dad and son all the time.

aagold76
June 3rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
You can't rape the willing......but- technically, as you were 15, statutory applies

CallMeMissAmerica
June 5th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Going through what I did, I would suggest KrisHawkXXX not share the video with anyone. Even on a "secure" site like the aforementioned brown hanky one, videos can be easily ripped and re-posted, if you know how. All it takes is one person with the know-how to do it.

People forget that incest ruins lives. It might be a hot fantasy, but when it actually happens, there is never a good long-term (10 years or more) outcome. Never.

I never thought to record anything that happened with my dad, and now in the age of the Internet, I am glad I didn't.

That it can be a sexually arousing thing to think about--that's what often makes incest recovery (or recovery from another form of sexual assault) so difficult and confusing. Your body says one thing ("sex is good"), but your mind says another ("Please! Protect me!").

RicanKicks
June 5th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Going through what I did, I would suggest KrisHawkXXX not share the video with anyone. Even on a "secure" site like the aforementioned brown hanky one, videos can be easily ripped and re-posted, if you know how. All it takes is one person with the know-how to do it.

People forget that incest ruins lives. It might be a hot fantasy, but when it actually happens, there is never a good long-term (10 years or more) outcome. Never.

I never thought to record anything that happened with my dad, and now in the age of the Internet, I am glad I didn't.

That it can be a sexually arousing thing to think about--that's what often makes incest recovery (or recovery from another form of sexual assault) so difficult and confusing. Your body says one thing ("sex is good"), but your mind says another ("Please! Protect me!").

Your on point my dude. I would spy on my dad cheating on my mom when I was like 14 lol we then a couple times masturbated side by side and we fucked a hooker together but i would NEVER EVER record that!!!! Those kinds of things tend to come back and bite you in the ass and can even ruin your life man
I really hate a few posts back where pple say POST A VIDEO LINK OR PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN..as if I or anyone else have anything else to prove to them :cool:
Pple I dont recommend anyone posting vids like that or pix...while the thrill of someone elses opinions on your Videos and Photos and YES ill be honest Father Son is HOT but in this day and age those things are just evidence and or incriminating material

I think I wanna go visit my dad this summer...Damn *|*