PDA

View Full Version : VOTE ::: DO You Taste Your own cum When you masturbate???

anil40kv
July 27th, 2006, 02:17 AM
do you ever taste your own cum ?

Big D
July 27th, 2006, 02:46 AM
Yup! You can't beat it!

axeman
July 27th, 2006, 03:03 AM
I eat all my cum out of my palm when I jack off! Of course, if you were here I would share it with you.....here is a pic of me from another site eating my load...http://www.newboynudes.com/Photos/ViewPhoto.asp?AT=U&AV=randydave&OB=V&p=206220&n=201777&ID=202316&PV=5&MyAction=+Submit+Vote+

axeman

deerborne
July 27th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Only when its been spit back in my face.

ozguy
July 27th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Guilty as charged, but not for a long, long time!! I used to be able to self suck when I was much younger, but can't get within cooee of my dick, now. These days, once I've cum, the urge to clean the stuff up with my tongue afterwards disappears immediately and completely!

dairyking469
July 27th, 2006, 04:27 AM
Being a virgin, it's the only cum I get.

CO Bob
July 27th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I like to edge for about an hour, enjoying all of the pre my dick will ooze.

sonny10305
July 27th, 2006, 05:18 AM
I sample it from time to time, I wanna make sure it tastes good for my partners :D

pepsilover
July 27th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Actually I dont.

b_o_n_n_i_e
July 27th, 2006, 07:04 AM
tried it once. that's just about it.

happybibottom
July 27th, 2006, 07:11 AM
when I don't cum in the shower I taste it

Peto Antoni
July 27th, 2006, 07:13 AM
I've got to get around to some taste testing once again!

The boys in the new DVDs are swallowing cum by the pailful. Could be risky but they seem to love what they're doing!

Saw a DVD at a friend's place last night. The twinx were gobbling up every last bit of goo on the set. It was amazing. They were insatiable!

happyepp
July 27th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Not only my Full Load but my pre-cum also

ShavedAdonis
July 27th, 2006, 07:59 AM
I used to give myself facials.

Caution
July 27th, 2006, 08:04 AM
NEVER, I cant stand cum, i always aim away from me. I hate it on my skin

ronboy
July 27th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Not really.....If it's Dave's, it's a different story, but I have to admit that eating my own cum does nothing for me.....

bike10
July 27th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Ready aim fire and hit the face and mouth.

SurfBoy18
July 27th, 2006, 07:04 PM
I used to do it back when I was 12 and just starting the masturbation stage... It lost its fun by 14 so I started tasting other peoples' cum..... lol

-

Mr.BiGuy
July 27th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Only a few times. It tastes good, but I'm usually not horny anymore after I jack off to eat it. heh

caliboy88
July 28th, 2006, 04:55 PM
i have tried it a few times but i never really liked it

DabboB
July 28th, 2006, 07:16 PM
I have a couple of times, but I don't normally. I always eat my precum though, partly because I like the taste and partly to stop my cock making slurping noises when I'm wanking lol

spydog
July 28th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I can't believe I never have tasted my own. Don't plan to. Love to give my man head, though!

Frafilippolippi
July 28th, 2006, 09:47 PM
These days, once I've cum, the urge to clean the stuff up with my tongue afterwards disappears immediately and completely!

I have the same experience, the thought turns me on, but once I've cum it's gone...

Oh, and I have tasted my own cum, but not very often.

nwdavis
July 28th, 2006, 09:55 PM
I like to edge for about an hour, enjoying all of the pre my dick will ooze.

I don't taste my own. But while we're on the subject I don't have precum. None at all, zero, zip, nadda. Am I strange? Am I defective?

arndy
July 29th, 2006, 12:03 AM
only my precum, and I could drink that by the cup :badgrin:

MasterGracey
July 29th, 2006, 12:41 AM
ive tried it a couple times ... never liked it.

i like my precum though - but i dont really have much precum anyway..

Mr.BiGuy
July 29th, 2006, 12:54 AM
I don't taste my own. But while we're on the subject I don't have precum. None at all, zero, zip, nadda. Am I strange? Am I defective?
Nah I don't think your'e defective, I barely precum, but I always shoot a good and messy load. As long as you're cumming okay when you're done then don't worry about precum. :cool:

Ironman092164
July 29th, 2006, 07:57 AM
I like eating my precum when I masturbate, and the thought of eating my own load when I do actually cum seems hot while I'm still jacking. After I do cum, it's a different story though. I totally lose interest one the hormones stop raging.

OrangeBlood
July 29th, 2006, 12:12 PM
I do sometimes
check:
http://play114.xtube.com/watch.php?v=x6XQ1LEYFJ0&cl=tuqsqV1HOYF&a=200607130225_Amsk&b=Ho67hF8GWcK

txspunk
July 29th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I always eat both my pre-cum and full load - love it! *|*

narkisoas
July 29th, 2006, 05:17 PM
I tried my cum, it was horrible.

EveretteB1975
July 30th, 2006, 04:02 PM
i have tried it a few times pretty damn tasty yum yum!!! I rather taste someone else though.

axeman
July 31st, 2006, 07:20 AM
Here is a new pic of the same guy I posted before, in this one he is licking his own cum out of a condom, it is a series of pics on that site http://www.newboynudes.com/Photos/ViewPhoto.asp?ID=211833&AT=U&PC=&S=&SB=randydave&OB=V&LST=

I find that I must lick my cum up quikly after I shoot, or the desire to eat it does go away....

Axeman

Raincoat Massacre
July 31st, 2006, 10:07 AM
Here is a new pic of the same guy I posted before, in this one he is licking his own cum out of a condom, it is a series of pics on that site http://www.newboynudes.com/Photos/ViewPhoto.asp?ID=211833&AT=U&PC=&S=&SB=randydave&OB=V&LST=

I find that I must lick my cum up quikly after I shoot, or the desire to eat it does go away....

Axeman

Its probobly alot healthier if you eat your own instead of someone else's

lizardine99
August 1st, 2006, 07:16 AM
Tried precum once years ago. Did absolutely nothing for me. Eating spunk (mine or anybody else's) just isn't my cup of tea.

Truckn
May 15th, 2009, 01:08 AM
In my younger days I was flexible enough to have my legs over my head, my cock with in inches of my open mouth as as the 1st droplet of cum started to flow, that seemed to activate the river of cum and would fill my mouth. I would then savor the flavor (which to this day id good) and then swallow. When I was 58 I had my first man cock and wow, was that great and I have had a good number since and have enjoyed every droplet of cum that has entered my mouth.
YES, I swallow cum and love it.:D

Ryan444
May 15th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Never, I did it once and that is it.
Cum is not a pleasant tasting thing so I dont see why anyone would willingly eat their own cum.
I have taken a load or 2 from men ive been with but try to avoid getting their cum shots in my mouth too.

AmunRa
May 17th, 2009, 04:29 AM
I like eating my precum when I masturbate, and the thought of eating my own load when I do actually cum seems hot while I'm still jacking. After I do cum, it's a different story though. I totally lose interest one the hormones stop raging.

Pretty much. It's a hot idea while your masturbating, but there's no reason to follow through once you actually cum.

dairyking469
May 17th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I actually enjoy my precum better. IDK why.

Lefty
May 17th, 2009, 05:51 AM
tried it once ...eh

Edward Twinkletoes
May 17th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Not usually. By the time I've recovered from my orgasm, I'm usually not in the mood for it anymore and just want to clean up the mess and move on.

I did it a couple of times a week or so ago but didn't really enjoy it until the next day when I was horny enough to reflect back on it while masturbating again.

biguy732
May 18th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Every now and again I will give it a taste.

Royal Heart
May 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Not usually. By the time I've recovered from my orgasm, I'm usually not in the mood for it anymore and just want to clean up the mess and move on.

I did it a couple of times a week or so ago but didn't really enjoy it until the next day when I was horny enough to reflect back on it while masturbating again.
This goes for me as well.

Superboy69
May 18th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Sure I taste it once in a while. The taste of warm cum full of testosterone- UMMM. But, I definitely prefer to squirt my man-juice into the back of my buddy's throat. ..|

kibashyho
May 19th, 2009, 04:26 AM
it does not taste good

Lefty
May 19th, 2009, 06:44 AM
what do you mean it doesn't taste good? just because it has the texture temp and appearance of snot?

well, the first couple of times i tried exotic (to this california boy) foods i didn't think they tasted good either and oh my god, the first time i was served eel and raw fish that were still wiggling...took some balls to go there. speaking of balls, still can't do 'rocky mountain' oysters or goat pizzle and puked when i was served half gestetational eggs in the shell

guess its' what you get used to or accostomed to by region and/or ethnicity eh? oh and the second worst was sheeps stomach, forget what they called that, i called it ick:eek:

Leo ZZZZ
May 19th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Guilty I have tried mine a few times...really want to try someone's other than mine soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefty
May 19th, 2009, 05:32 PM
leo, i tried to e(jaculate)-mail you some as a sampler but the wigglers went retrograde and therefore my fingers and keyboard are awfully sticky now.

hey, ye of the enormous ejaculate emissions, are cum deposits easier to clean up wet or dry?:confused:!oops!

JUB Fan
May 22nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
I have tried it a couple of times and did not care for it. I also have been unable to swallow another guy's cum during a BJ. I know, how rude!! But I just can't get past the bad taste in my mouth.

jopro1
May 24th, 2009, 12:35 AM
I've been thinking about eating my cum after i jack off but I'm afraid of the taste. And after reading these posts, I don't know if I will like it since so many of you guys don't like the taste either.

954dude
May 25th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I dont have the courage. I dont like the smell or to get it on my hands.

joe1976
May 25th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I have on several occasions.

Tastes hot to me.

NW007
May 25th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Almost always !! Flavor check, quality control testing :)

CGHJ
May 31st, 2009, 11:20 PM
I don't like to eat my own, but I do like to eat my friends. By buddy Zack jerked off for me on video once, and when he was done I reached right down and scooped some cum out of his hand and tasted it. He ate a lot of junk food and smoked cigarettes so I expected it to taste awful but it didn't it was great.

That's when you know you have a tight friend, when you can eat his cum after he jerks off and it's cool.

coloradobottom
June 4th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Being uncut I let the cheese culture for weeks. Then one lazy day of sex, I pull back the skin, pick the cheese off, wank for a bit, let the precum loosen up the rest of the cheese, eat it too. Finish off in my hand, and lick it all up. Oh what fun.

the-twink
June 4th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Well, being able to suck myself off, I usually just cum straight in my mouth. =)

kwlacy
April 14th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Yes, I love it. I sometimes message my prostate just to get precum to come out and taste it.

kwlacy
April 14th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Well, being able to suck myself off, I usually just cum straight in my mouth. =)

I wish like hell I could do that. I can't bend down that far.

Lefty
April 14th, 2010, 02:24 PM
No,

Feel free to help yourself...Its a buffet dip.

Frenchie
April 14th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Yes ! To keep my NRJ ! lol

Luv2Pleees
April 15th, 2010, 02:38 PM
I find it difficult to taste it after I cum but I like to take my finger and wipe my precum onto my tongue while masturbating. I have also tried about a half-dozen times bringing my legs over my head and cumming into my mouth and all over my face. Every time I do it I am more comfortable with it and the taste isn't too bad. It might be easier to try sucking someone else, but that hasn't happened yet.

Hello-Good-Bi
April 15th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I always have at least a little taste, sometimes more. Its mine, I made it, I love it. ;)

Tosk224
April 15th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I tried it, but wasn't fussed.

conrad
April 16th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Somehow I knew this thread would be revived. Maybe that's because some of us have been thinking of all the good nips we have had over many years of wanking.

Yes, I still think it tastes great.

hairy1977
April 16th, 2010, 11:20 AM
I think it tastes awesome. If I do not eat it, I massage my cock and balls with it.

Rgncajun
April 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM
I only eat my precum.

loki81
April 16th, 2010, 03:16 PM
I've done the self-facial thing a couple times... once it's in my mouth, I figure it's easier to spit than swallow. kinda tastes like nothing to me. not really pleasant or unpleasant.

BetinaNungging
April 16th, 2010, 10:46 PM
just once :)

jdnaplaza
April 17th, 2010, 08:18 AM
i love cum - best way to eat my own is out of another guys mouth ;)

discreetlatin76
April 18th, 2010, 01:40 AM
I usually shoot big and up to my mouth/face. When it hits my mouth I lose all sensation of orgasm and pleasure. I'm sure it's psychological but I just can't do it without losing everything. Now somebody else shooting in my mouth is a different story!

mbynpm
April 18th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Never been with a guy, but do taste my own cum. Looking for my first hook-up to swollow.

Ronin84
April 19th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I would love to taste and swallow my own cum just for the experience. When I am jerking off I think to myself that when I cum in the palm of my hand I will lick it up and swallow.
Unfortunately, when I cum all thoughts regarding sex leave me for about thirty minutes. I don't want to keep my cum for that long before i taste, ugh, stale cum, no thanks.

Hello-Good-Bi
April 19th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Its so interesting, it seems like lots of guys get all hot thinking about eating it while they're masturbating but then end up not doing it. My advice is to try and jump past that hurdle! Do it *immediately* after cumming, kick back and enjoy it as part of the "afterglow''. :)

nip/tug
April 19th, 2010, 01:29 PM
i like to edge for like an hour, and sometimes a little will spill out, and ill lick it up, but once im done, IM DONE... but if with another guy ill clean it up:D

JUNKYW
April 19th, 2010, 02:28 PM
I love to cum in my mouth and swallow, do it a few times....

macalambe
April 20th, 2010, 11:08 AM
tried it once as a teenager, but like others, am turned on by the thought of doing it whilst jacking off but once I've cum I can't face it

I'd probably try it from another guy, but not quite been there yet

LatinTop75
April 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I've tried it...and did not like it! But my precum...I'll totally eat that up cuz it tastes so sweet, definitely better tasting than a big load.

MarkTheStud
April 25th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Most of the time, I don't mess with my cum at all; just shoot and clean. But when I get really hot and in the mood I'll shoot into my mouth. If I shoot on myself (stomach, face, etc.), I lose the desire to consume it, so end up cleaning it up with a towel. Swallowing my cum is the only way to still be horny and clean up at the same time. :D

I always wondered about it, and it took a while for me to actually try it. I first would only cum on my face around my mouth, but right after I climaxed, I was very uninterested and couldn't face eating it. So I figured if I cum IN my mouth while I'm still jacking off and hot, then it would be more pleasing. And it is. :)

By the way, it's not the taste of cum that is so arousing to me; it's the idea of swallowing a hot load of cum from a sexy, beautiful man. Pre-cum tastes best, but there is never much of it.

Edit: Oops. I just realized this is in the straight/bisexual forum. I'm 100% gay, so apologies if my vote doesn't count. =/

chongsta
April 30th, 2010, 06:57 PM

Yeh i agree there. It depends on how horny i am at the time. But most times as soon as the dirty deed is done i clean up and move on.

C.*|*

lockeroomguy
May 1st, 2010, 04:31 AM
When I jack off I always swallow the whole load. Love the taste, and clean up is easy.

paulo999
May 1st, 2010, 11:43 AM
I agree with lots of you - precum's great, but as for my cum - can take it or leave it. I used to get my legs up and shoot in my mouth, but more recently I don't. Perhaps I should give it another go....

Lefty
May 1st, 2010, 12:46 PM
I whack off...I wipe up

I blow nose..I wipe up

Can't get past that bodily secretions

are bodily secretions thing...Both of

them look like snot or loogies :eek:

ohhi12
May 1st, 2010, 02:28 PM
i tried it, and wasn't too into it. watching guys do it on the other hand....

Ephemeral
May 1st, 2010, 11:12 PM
Tried it three times. Didn't like it either times.

I don't like the way cum taste at all. Maybe if I'm horny enough, I'd let my boyfriend cum in my mouth but I ain't swallowing.

Luv2Pleees
May 21st, 2010, 10:18 AM
I taste my pre-cum sometimes, and a few times I have cum directly into my mouth. I'm not into licking it off my fingers or hand, but direct from my cock is good.

alli-berri
May 21st, 2010, 10:52 AM
I'm not into licking it off my fingers or hand, but direct from my cock is good.

Agreed. It can be cute to lick cum offya fingers if you're with your partner (and it's his), but alone I just feel like a really fucked up Winnie the Pooh, narcissist. [-X

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_v6Vx4TUIw6Y/So2X4uhoDhI/AAAAAAAACBg/qOb49xXTh64/s400/winnie+the+pooh.jpg

LatimerRd
May 27th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Love the taste.

evanrick
May 27th, 2010, 10:27 PM
this thread is 4 years old.. but i think the sauce wins. i think its an example of how crazy you get when you are aroused. its kinda like a drug......

Truckn
April 16th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Yes, I have very taste cum and I have also cum on another cock then licked it off, making my partner cum. I enjoy the taste of cum and swallow every droplet of cum that enters my mouth...|

Curiosity69
April 16th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I've probably done it about 4 times now. The first time was ages ago before I was curious about guys, just wanted to see what it tatsed like (barely had any)

The next time I wanted to take it all but I ended up spitting and nearly throwing up. Next time I took a LOT and swallowed it all, and then nearly threw up afterwards, and last time was like the first time lol.

I'm going to do it tonight for sure though, I'm super horny and first time being interested in gay stuff in a month or so.

bananas15
April 16th, 2011, 05:12 AM
I'm very healthy, so my cum isn't off-tasting (almost rather sweet), but as soon as 'the' moment has passed [right into my mouth], I regret it. It's just not for me.

Oh obviously, this is from the point of shooting penis-to-mouth...I'm a bit "ewww!" when some gets on my fingers. :lol:

vvaamim
April 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Im a bigger fan of pre cum than I am of cum. I actually can't stand cum. I try everything in my power to avoid it. Some times I tell myself I wann swallow someone's load but I can never bring myself to do it.

NW007
April 16th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I will always taste my precum for sure as I love the sweet taste of it, and the majority of time I will taste my own cum each time, if nothing else to see how the taste varies depending on what I have consumed in terms of food and drink previous to mastubating.

Cumslut80
April 16th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I often gather together some precum and happily eat, as for a full load....when I was younger I used to flip over and cum straight into my mouth.

Sad thing is I have never swallowed, having blown a load the urgency to eat it faded and I just spat it back out.

Is it worth trying?

NW007
April 16th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I often gather together some precum and happily eat, as for a full load....when I was younger I used to flip over and cum straight into my mouth.

Sad thing is I have never swallowed, having blown a load the urgency to eat it faded and I just spat it back out.

Is it worth trying?

^I would say yes

Rocketeer
April 16th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I've tried it once or twice, but that's it.

Lefty
April 16th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Anyone wants...............

They can

have mine too.

:bj::fellate:(*W*):fellate::bj:

PerpetuallyHard312
April 16th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I want to but I've always been too nervous...what can I do other than eat pineapples to make it sweet? I hate coconut and pineapples :/

Ironman092164
April 16th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I usually lose the desire to after I cum. Precum is another story though.. I partake of it often!

jjonn3
April 17th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Eating my own pre-cum has never been a problem - but after I shoot I am not as into eating my cum as I was before I shoot!

Never had a problem swallowing my buddies - but mine I have tried it - but not often.

biguyinjersey
April 17th, 2011, 12:50 PM
What i do is jerk off until I am almost ready to cum, as soon as I get the feeling I stop and allow the first phase -> pre cum to fill dribble out into my palm. This I lick off - no problem :) I start stroking and stop -> the next phase is a decent amount of cum that seeps out. I'll eat it up, do that maybe one or two more times, then enjoy my orgasm. I haven't eaten a full load, the most I'd say is 50%.

Normally - when soloing I am fantasizing about our two friends and my wife daring me to jerk off and eat my cum while they watch.

With the wife, she loves when I lick her ass after I cum on it. I'll usually gobbled up most of it.

I'm a bi-virgin, but if I find the right guy he can rest assure I will swallow his entire load whether by blow job or off my wife's ass.

This is my first post, I will post in the introductions later - but really wanted to get into this conversation/topic.

As you can tell by my username - I/we reside in NJ and are seeing if there is a right guy or couple to MMF or MM. My wife knows of my curiosity and amazingly is in full support and turned on by the idea of seeing her husband have sex with another man.

Can't wait to suck a dick!!

Cumslut80
April 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Post a pic of your wifes ass and we'll talk! lol

biguyinjersey
April 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM
It's cropped (of course) and it's real - that you're going to have to take my word on.